All Comments on 'A Friend Comes to Visit!'

by kalidougan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

This was an excellent first effort! I would like to see more story,maybe a brief relationship history and more teasing as tension builds. Good description of male masturbation and I always like shaved in both genders. In any case, keep writing. Thank you.

Aussiemale50Aussiemale50over 12 years ago
Let's have some more...

I enjoyed this too, and agree that it maybe could have been a little longer. Judging from this, you've got it in you to submit again so let's see what you got!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 12 years ago
Very sexy

The sexual descriptions were hot and well written. Personally, I would have enjoyed a bit more of a buildup to increase the sexual tension. A more complete physical description of the characters would have been nice too. All in all, a good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow this is hot!!

This is your first story? I can't believe it. This is so freaking hot it made me wet :). When the story ended I thought, "Where's the rest of it?" lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Start

Hi Kali,

Nice start of the story, can't wait to read more of it, I got an Instant Hard-on by your description specially with u fingering ur pussy while watching the guy shagg off, I just can't wait to imagine what happens in the rest of his trip, btw I like you coming straight to the point than going for a big preamble and pages of introduction.

Luv,

Johnie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous