A Quiet Weekend Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you look beautiful," Scott told her.

Heather was wearing a black and silver dress and over her shoulders she was wearing a white angora cardigan. She was wearing the three-stone diamond pendant that he gave her for Mother's Day and diamond studs in her ears the thought he remembered he might have given her several years ago. He embraced her and kissed her gently on the lips. He inhaled her intoxicating scent.

"I love you," he said. "I have something for you." He released his embrace and turned to his duffle bag.

"For moi?" Heather twanged in an exaggerated French accent.

Scott pulled out a small box and handed it to his wife. "Happy 'Vacation Alone' Day, my love."

Heather took the box from his hands and opened it. "Wow!" she gasped. "They're beautiful!" She took the sparkling silver dangling earrings from the box. Four strands of silver hung underneath the tiny silver ball stud. The stands were varying lengths and each had facets cut into the metal. She sparkled in her hands. "I'm putting these on now." She went into the bathroom for a minute to switch earrings.

Scott waited anxiously for her to come out. When she did, his breath caught in his chest. The new earrings hung and shimmered like strands of tiny stars. "You were beautiful before...now...I'm speechless. They look awesome on you." He noticed her eyes began to swell and glisten. "Are you ok?"

Heather blinked. "I know...they're perfect. I'm fine; you're just making me cry." She dabbed at her eyes carefully. She teasingly punched Scott in the chest. "I don't want to have to redo my make up!"

Scott held her hands in his and admired the view. Truthfully, she didn't wear much make up, but when she did it was only minimal. His wife exhibited natural beauty. Her soft skin glowed and a slight shade of crimson smoldered on her blushing cheeks. She wasn't wearing any lipstick because they were going out to dinner, but they were a beautiful shade of pink all on their own.

"I have something for you, too." Heather said. "But...I still have to wrap it. You'll get it later."

"Honey, just being here with you is enough for me," Scott told her. He pulled her in for another embrace. "Ready for dinner?"

********************************************

5 - FRI - Um, the "no kids" section, please

********************************************

They entered the restaurant at their appointed time and noticed that the place was still fairly empty. There were five guys at the bar carrying on about something or other. In the dining room were two other couples and a family of four. "Please follow me," the hostess said. She led Scott and Heather to corner a table dominated by a brass table-top chandelier with six glowing candles on it. The other tables in the dining room had only a single candle on them. "Enjoy your meal. Your waiter will be with you shortly."

"This is nice," Heather remarked. "Is this something special you arranged, too?"

"Yeah, I guess...I just asked for a table near a window and candles. They went a little overboard, I think."

"Well, I think it's nice."

Scott had to admit that the extra candle light bathed Heather's face in a warm glow that even made her appear more beautiful. Her diamond necklace and the new earrings sparkled brilliantly.

There were windows on either side of them. But, because the sun hadn't started to set yet, the shades were pulled to soften the bright light which would have been uncomfortable. It was quiet in the corner, too. There was classical music being piped into the dining room. From where they sat, they could neither see nor hear the bar.

"You really look beautiful tonight, Heather," Scott said.

"Thank-you. You look pretty handsome yourself." Heather looked at Scott's face. His five o'clock shadow was coming in. The shadows created by whiskers and by the candle light cast his face in an especially masculine frame. His hazel eyes glimmered.

"Thanks," Scott replied.

The waitress came with drinks and menus. Scott and Heather ordered their meal and just sat mostly in silence. They simply enjoyed being in each other's quiet presence.

The appetizer of shrimp cocktail arrived with a bottle of pinot gregio. The waitress performed the perfunctory function of pulling the cork and offering it to Scott for his inspection. Scott deferred to Heather and the waitress poured a small amount into a glass for her to taste and smell.

Heather took the glass and swirled pale bronze wine. She brought it to her nose and inhaled the sweet smoky scent. She tasted it and it was wonderful. "Very good," she told the waitress who nodded and smiled and then filled the glasses.

Scott and Heather ate the succulent shrimp in silence. The cocktail sauce was good and spicy, just the way Scott liked it. Heather preferred the lemon wedge. Still, it seemed to both of them that the shrimp was just to whet their tongues for the wine.

They picked at the salad when it arrived. "Nice dressing," Heather remarked. She noticed the plate was full of onions. Not only did she not want the onions, but she didn't think Scott would appreciate onions on her breath. She considered reaching over and picking the onions out of Scott's salad, but he was doing the same.

Scott was picking through the end of the season summer veggies and wasn't particularly impressed. "Yeah...but the tomatoes are pink," Scott noted. He didn't feel like eating the salad. He took a couple bites of the carrots (which were still crisp) and some of the lettuce. He pushed the salad away.

Heather put her fork down and reached across the table to take Scott's hands into hers. She messaged the tops of his hands with her thumbs. "Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yes," Scott replied. "This is great...just being out here with you. How about you?"

"I'm having a great time. I'm starting to miss the baby, but eating dinner like a normal person is a nice change!"

Scott nodded in agreement and squeezed her hand. "Yeah, I miss her, too. But I also missed time like this. I wouldn't trade our child for anything, don't get me wrong, but I miss our personal time."

"I know. Me too. That's why this is so nice." Heather paused and smiled. "I have you all to myself. And it feels special."

Their dinner arrived at the table. Scott had ordered baked stuffed flounder with dill sauce and Heather had ordered grilled teriyaki chicken and rice pilaf.

The waitress asked, "Would you mind if I opened the shades, now? I think the sun is low enough that it won't be directly in your eyes."

Heather nodded and Scott said, "Sure, that's fine."

The waitress pulled the blinds up and revealed a breathtaking sunset in the valley. Purple sky and orange clouds hung above the valley of peaking foliage. The hues of the forest intensified in the golden setting sun.

"Wow!" exhaled Heather. "Beautiful. You didn't bring your camera, did you?"

"No. I didn't think I'd need it. I'll remember for tomorrow. Gorgeous."

"Enjoy your meal. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you," the waitress said

"Thank-you." Scott replied.

Heather looked at her husband sitting in the warm soft glow of the sunset. It reminded her of a sunset dinner on Saint Maarten that they had shared several years ago.

Scott and Heather ate their meals slowly, savoring the mild but complex flavors. Occasionally they paused to gaze at the setting sun or to smile at each other. They both enjoyed their meals and the quiet atmosphere.

When Scott finished, he patiently waited for his wife to finish her meal. He looked intently at her and admired the golden strands of hair that framed her warm face. The white sweater appeared as a golden shawl on her shoulders. The diamond pendants and earrings shimmered golden rainbows in the glowing light. As she finished, he reached out to hold her hands on the table top.

Heather pushed her plate towards the edge of the table and clasped her husband's hands. Under the table, she slipped out of her shoes and ran her foot up over Scott's feet and ticked his shin. She slipped her foot up under the cuff of his pant leg and rubbed his calf with the top of her foot.

The waitress took the plates away and dropped off the dessert menu. "Take some time to look at the desserts and I'll be back to take your order."

As the waitress left, Heather reached out with her foot and ran it down Scott's calf. She looked into his eyes and said, "You know, I think I'm interested in having dessert in the room."

Scott grinned and nodded in agreement. He raised his finger and motioned to their waitress, "Uh...check, please!"

**************************************

6 - FRI - Giftwrapped

**************************************

Scott took his wife's hand and led her into their room. "I'm glad the fireplace is a gas one. I don't feel like chopping wood right now!" Scott found the right button on the living room wall and lit the fire and then turned the flame up.

Heather went to the wall and turned down the lights. "Honey, did you say something about wine?"

"Oh yes, didn't I?" he said replied.

"Why don't you go pour some? And take your time, because I want to wrap your gift."

Scott went back into the kitchenette to get the wine. A nice Pinot Noir: something dark and red to sip by the newly lit fire. He was pleased with himself as he found the bottle in the fridge. Neither Scott nor Heather subscribed to the notion that red wine is to be drunk warm. No, it should be drunk cool. He pulled the cork and smelled it. "Mmm, spicy and sweet. There is nothing like a wonderful wine," he said to himself. Along with the wine, Scott got out some sharp cheddar. Cabot's was Heather's favorite and Scott wanted to please her. As Scott sliced the sharp cheese, his mouth began to water. The scent of the cured cheddar and the spicy wine filled his nostrils as he poured two glasses and set them on the tray with the cheese. He turned to go back into the living room.

Scott noticed that Heather had dimmed the lights considerably. He could hear that she turned on some music. The seductive sound of Annie Lennox's voice filled the room, and the melody complemented the soft lights and warm glow of the fireplace. But what caught Scott's eyes next took his breath away.

Heather had...changed into something more comfortable. She stood in the glow of the fire and the effect was spellbinding. Scott was enraptured by her lingerie. His eyes wandered slowly over her body. She was wearing a pink lace bra and panties, and a white lace bustier enveloped her midsection. She was well endowed and her breasts seemed to hover, suspended in semi-firm cups of lace and silk. Tiny suspenders ran from the bustier and ended in tiny clasps that held the white stockings Scott had spied earlier. There was a ring of lace at the top of the stocking which was about midway between her knees and thigh. His eyes followed her curves back up to her face, which was perfectly framed in the new sparkling earrings.

Heather's eyes were fixed on Scott's as he stared up and down at her body. "Happy 'Vacation Alone' Day," she whispered. She slowly turned around and showed off her back. She stretched her hands up over her head and brought them back down over her body as she turned back towards him.

Scott stood motionlessly, and his jaw opened slightly, but no words came out.

"Well...is that all you have to say?" she growled at him. Her gift seemed to surprise him. Her lover was obviously entranced by the silk and lace that she had wrapped her body in. She could see him blush and his knees begin to buckle.

"Whoa...," is all he could muster. He felt the blood rush into his cheeks.

She took the tray from him. "I don't want you to drop this." Heather set the tray down on the hearth in front of the fire. She pushed him gently into the sofa and Scott's knees buckled without protest.

Scott reached up to her. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you look tonight?"

She pushed his hands away. "Yes, a couple times. Tell me again," she giggled.

"I love you so much..." Scott whispered. "You look so sexy. Come down here."

"Aren't you a little eager beaver! You'll have to wait." She stepped back and dropped her hands to her sides, and she began to sway with the music. "I want to thank you for planning this wonderful weekend." Her hands slowly crept up her sides, along her shoulders, up her neck until her fingers reached into her hair. She closed her eyes and then turned slowly around, swaying her hips. With her back to Scott, she lowered her hands to her knees and squatted ever so slightly...in such a suggestive manner that Scott groaned with pleasure. She stood and turned to face him again, still swaying slightly.

Heather stepped forward and she put a leg up on the edge of the couch and slowly unclasped one of the stocking suspenders. She switched legs and did the same to the other stocking. Now she stood and began to dance in front of Scott. She dropped her hands to her side, but this time brought the fingers ever so slowly up over the bustier and up to her breasts. She winked and smiled at Scott. She rolled the tip of her tongue over her upper lip and closed her eyes as she clasped her breasts. "Yeah..." she whispered. She reached behind her shoulder to a conveniently placed ribbon. When she pulled the ribbon the bustier fell revealing the skin of her midsection. Her fingers curled around the curves of her body. She lingered over her thighs and breasts and she began to groove to the music. She pouted her lips and threw her hair back. She reached down and slipped her fingers into her panties. She shuddered as she began to touch herself.

Scott was never more turned on. He watched in awe as his beautiful wife danced in front of him. "You are amazing," he said. Scott had long ago noticed the bulge in his trousers and it was beginning to be uncomfortable. He unbuttoned his shirt and began to pull it off.

Heather noticed. "Hey...I wanted to do that!"

Scott stopped...but the shirt was already unbuttoned. Heather kneeled on the couch, straddling him. He reached out to her, but she pushed his hands down again. "Just lay back," she said. She cupped her breasts in her hands and pulled the ribbon between her breasts to untie them. She let the bra fall off her shoulders but she kept her breasts in her hands. "Do you want to touch me?" she asked Scott.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes..." he replied.

She kneaded her breasts and rolled her nipples in her fingertips. She gently brushed her breasts with her fingertips as she removed her hands. She leaned forward so that her hands were on the back of the sofa. She lowered herself so that her nipples hovered above Scott's face. "Kiss me," she told him.

Scott pursed his lips and gently kissed a breast. He brought his hands up and reached around to her back to caress her. He took one of the nipples into his lips and sucked it into his mouth, opening wide to envelope the most area he could. The other breast was not neglected. He used his hand to touch and cup the other breast.

Heather sunk into his lap and curled her arms around his neck. Their lips touched and their tongues lapped at each other. Scott ran the tips of his finger nails over her back beginning at her shoulders and then down to her hips. She buried her face in Scott's neck. He smelled wonderful. The mix of his natural musk and his cologne worked perfectly together and she found herself drunk in his scent. "God...I'm so horny," she whispered in his ear.

Heather sat up a bit and helped Scott push the unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders. "You're wearing far too much," she said. She reached down for his belt, unbuckled it and said, "This needs to come off!"

She slid off the couch so her knees were on the floor. She reached for Scott's pants and pulled them towards her and Scott lifted his hips to help. As she slowly pulled his pants off, she revealed what she wanted to find.

Scott's erect penis was there in front of her, bobbing just a bit with his beating heart. Scott reached to pull her up, but she resisted.

"No, Honey, I said I wanted to thank you," she said as she looked up at him. She stared into his eyes and moved her lips closer to his shaft. She looked down to reach her hand around him to hold him still. She stuck out her tongue and gently ran it up the length following the raised vein on the underside of the shaft and then twirled her tongue up around the circumference of the glans, then lingered on the tip. Locking onto his eyes, she enclosed her lips over the head, and slowly took his manhood into her mouth.

"Oh! – yeah..." Scott moaned. He stared lovingly into his wife's eyes as she pleasured him with her mouth. She returned the loving look, and they stared at each other as she twirled her tongue around his dick. She began to stroke him with her hand and matched her rhythm with her head as she bobbed up and down on him. Scott couldn't tell if the stars he saw floating in his eyes were from the sparkling earrings or from the pure ecstasy he as experiencing. Scott reached down and cradled her face in his hands. "I love you," he whispered.

She nodded and then closed her eyes and sucked him into her mouth, enthusiastically working her lips and tongue on his tender organ. She gripped his shaft firmly and held her hand close to her mouth. Her fingers and palm became an extension of her soft, pouting lips.

Scott gazed down at the honey-golden head of hair slowing bobbing up and down in his lap to the seductive rhythm of the music. He ran his fingers through the soft locks and closed his own eyes, savoring the sensation he was feeling. This was an incredible treat and he wanted to enjoy every second of this.

She peered up again and saw that Scott had leaned back and closed his eyes. She figured that she needed to slow down a bit, but she so eagerly wanted to pleasure her husband. She watched his face go through different expressions of pleasure as she tried different techniques. She flicked her tongue at the very tip...nipping and licking the super sensitive opening. She cupped his head in her mouth and ran her tongue slowly around the rim. She gently nibbled her way down his shaft to where it met his thigh. She reached up and slowly stroked him with her hand as she worked her lips around his balls and took them into her mouth and gently swirled them around. She continued to watch her lover's face as his lips quivered, his shoulders shuddered, his cheeks flushed, and he bean to moan. She watched him smile again. She licked his thigh and then worked her way back up his shaft.

She could see that he was now dribbling. Silky pre-come stood like a clear glistening bubble, balancing on the head of his cock. She usually stopped when he began to dribble, but tonight, she was lost in the moment. She eagerly took him into her mouth and began to pleasure her man with abandon. The sweet, salty flavor of her husband caught her off guard in the heat of the moment and her mouth began to water with hunger. The build-up of saliva created a slick lubricant that ran from a corner of her lips down the shaft. She shaped her mouth, tongue, and lips to the shape of his phallus. She clasped her hand around the shaft and stroked him into her mouth. "Hmmmm," she hummed, her lips still hugging Scott's engorged member. She could feel his organ throbbing in her mouth.

Heather wondered if she was enjoying this too much.

Scott was certainly enjoying this far too much. "Ohhh – Thank-you...uh...Honey?" His eyes began to roll into his eyelids.

"Hmmmgg?" she hummed. She raised her head up, but continued gently stroking him with her hand. She looked at him and whispered "I know you like this," as she kissed the swollen purple head again, "but I think you need to take it easy for a bit."

Scott sat up on the edge of the couch and took his wife into his arms. He looked into her eyes. "God, that was wonderful. I love you so much." Scott was glad to give his cock a rest. He was nearing the brink. Yes, he would have loved to explode into her mouth, but he didn't want it to end yet. And besides, he knew that she wasn't ready for that. Perhaps someday...

123456...8