A Quiet Weekend Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott complied. He could feel her nipple pressing into his palm.

Heather nudged his hand off and scrubbed his other shoulder and again ran her soapy fingers down his arm and pressed his palm on her breast.

Scott brought both hands up and gently squeezed her breasts as Heather moaned with pleasure.

She reached out and ran her palms over Scott's chest and down to his tummy. She could see that his once flaccid member was beginning to stand on his own. She reached down and gently cradled his growing shaft in her palms.

"Hmmm...do I continue?" she teased him.

"Entirely up to you," returned Scott, still mostly under control. "But I'd prefer not to be left like I was in the hot tub yesterday." He took her nipples into his fingers and rubbed the nubs in his fingertips.

"I'm sorry about that!" Heather grinned. "I wouldn't do that to you again...at least not right now." She released her hold on him and turned around. She held out one hand and squeezed some more of his soap into her hand. She returned her hands to his still growing erection.

"Making sure I'm clean?" Scott said as he returned his own palms to where they had been on her breasts.

"Yes." Heather sloshed the soap all around his groin and worked up a heavy lather. She gently scrubbed the shaft and then ran her fingers around the swelling head, slipping a finger inside his retracting foreskin. She ran her fingers over the entire length and then began to stroke him gently...the soapy lather making a slick lubricant for her fingers and palm.

"Hey...don't start anything you don't intend to finish. You said you were sore." Scott looked at her with some concern.

"I already promised that I wouldn't do that," she whispered. Heather looked back at him. Her face began to change into a warm smile as she continued to caress him. She could feel that he was coming to full attention in her hands.

"Heather...I..." Scott began to fluster. "shoooffff..." he exhaled.

"Don't worry, my love. I said I would leave you hanging." She began to firm up her grip and her graceful fingers and palm now stroked his soapy pole with vigor. She slowed her rhythm and she leaned into her husband.

Scott instinctively leaned forward and kissed her. Their tongues met and they proceeded to lick the insides of each other's mouths with abandon.

Heather pulled away. "I know that you sometimes do this in the shower."

Scott blushed and smiled sheepishly. "Uh...do what?"

"It's ok. I love you." Heather continued to caress him in her slippery hands. "What do you think about to get yourself off?"

"What?" Scott played dumb.

"You know...when you're in the shower and I'm not in the mood and...you know...you use your hand. What do you fantasize about?"

"Uh..." Scott knew there was correct answer to this. "You. Always you. Every one of my fantasies involves you. Heather... listen to me...you are the only person I have ever, ever wanted." His breathing was more like panting, and his mind felt somewhat distracted.

"I want to watch you."

"What?" said Scott.

"I want to watch you. I know you love me and think of me. I want to watch you...while you're thinking of me."

Scott was shocked, but incredibly turned on. Scott was no stranger to masturbation, but in less than twenty-four hours his wife had initiated masturbation twice and was now asking him to jerk-off for her. He unconsciously took his cock into his hand and began to massage his sudsy dick.

"That is a request, I never thought I'd hear from you," Scott said in amazement.

"We learn things about each other every day, huh...." Heather let go of him. "Come on...think of me." She took a step back ward so she was at the back of the tub. She put one leg up on the edge of the tub and slipped a hand down and she palmed her pubic mound. "Think about me..." she whispered as she slipped a finger into her pussy. She pulled her finger out and held it under Scott's nose, then she traced the finger over his lips.

Scott took the finger into his mouth. "Ummm..." Scott was a more than a little confused. And he felt a little awkward. However, Scott shook his head and shrugged. "Okay. Here goes."

Scott went to reach for his shaft but he realized he was already rubbing himself down with his left hand. He repositioned his hand and gently gripped his still soapy organ. He slowly began to stroke and play with the head. He made a circle with his index finger and thumb, and he tickled the purple rim where it lipped out and connected to the shaft. He reached his right hand down and began to fondle his balls, gently playing with them as if rolling a handful of dice.

Heather put her leg down and then she sat down on the edge of the tub to get a better look. She was fascinated with the way Scott was working at his own pleasure.

"What are you thinking about?" Heather asked coyly, not taking her eyes off the action in front of her.

"Um...you?" replied Scott. He gripped his hand over the shaft and began to firmly, but slowly stroke himself.

"Yes, you've already said that. What are you thinking about me?" Heather looked up at her husband and winked at him.

"Um...I'm thinking about you...I don't know...I'm just imagining you."

"Yes? I'm serious! Imagining me what?" She reached out and touched his leg. She ran her hand behind his thigh. "Playing stupid right now is not going to get you anywhere. Tell me what you imagine me doing."

"OK...sucking my cock," Scott blurted out. He cupped his fingers over his head and stroked just the head in and out of his fingers as if emulating a mouth. Scott smiled a big goofy grin at his wife sitting ever so close to his throbbing staff.

"Of course...I should have guessed." Heather knew that's what he was thinking. She was actually more surprised that he actually said it. "So...am I doing a good job?" Heather spread her legs a bit to allow her access to her snatch. Again she slipped a finger into herself and gently massaged her insides.

"Yeah...: Scott breathed. "Oh, yeah. Suck me." Scott cupped his hand around his pubic head and twisted his palm over the swollen flesh. "That's it. Blow me."

Heather gazed up at her husband who was lazily fondling himself. His eyes were closed and there was a smile on his face. "Yeah? You want me to blow you?" She rubbed her swelling clit in her fingertips. She continued to be gentle to herself. She still felt a little chaffed from the night before.

Scott's head leaned back and he began to jerk himself with purposeful strokes. He was feeling dizzy and excited. He barely comprehended the words coming from his wife. "Yeah...I want..."

"That's what I thought. Turn around and rinse."

"Huh?" Scott grunted.

"Do I have to spell it out for you? Rinse the soap off." Heather pulled on Scott's leg and turned him around. She reached up and ran her hand over his erection and gently helped him rinse. She pulled on Scott's leg again and turned him to face her again.

As she sat on the edge of the tub, she looked at Scott's wet dick in front of her. She closed her mouth around it and sucked forcefully. Heather clasped the organ in her teeth and grinned at Scott. She ever so gently ran her teeth over his swollen purple head, nipping her teeth at the tip as she extricated the cock from her mouth.

She gripped the phallus in her hand and began to vigorously stroke him. "So is this what you think about?" she asked him.

Scott grabbed her wrist to slow her down. "Pretty close. Um, be careful, 'cuz I rinsed off my lubrication. Skin is tender!"

She smiled sweetly at him. "Ok, I'll be gentle..." she took him gently into her mouth and swirled her tongue around her pouted lips. "Was that better?"

Scott simply moaned with pleasure. He reached down and took her head in one hand and his dick in his other and brought the two together. "Oh, yeah...good job...keep it up." He pushed his dick into her mouth.

Heather obliged. She alternated between strong sucking and soft caressing with her lips and tongue. She allowed Scott to hold his own cock while she caressed her own sex with one hand and his balls and buttocks with the other.

Scott was beginning to lose control. He took his cock out of her mouth and began to stroke himself. "I'm going to have to come soon." Scott stated.

"No kidding." Heather paused for a moment and stroked his thighs. "Uh...This may sound a little weird..."

"Honey...this whole experience has been a little weird!" Scott interrupted.

"Listen to me. I want to watch you come. I've never seen you...you know...finish. You're always inside me. I want to see you come." Heather tried to look at her husband with seriousness in her eyes. She and Scott had watched a couple of adult movies together, and she realized that the only come shots she had witnessed had been other men. She had never seen her own husband come.

"Ok...If you say so!" Scott slowly began to increase his motion. He mostly worked around the shaft, under the head. He varied his rhythm every few strokes – speeding up, then slowing down, and then speeding up again. He put one leg up on the edge of the tub, next to where Heather was sitting. He was jerking off just inches away from her face. "Play with your tits," he panted.

Heather watched her lover's cock wildly bob in front of her face. She squeezed her breasts together. Heather looked up at her husband and seductively licked her lips. She stuck out her tongue towards the action in front of her. "Yeah...come on, baby," she encouraged him.

"Oh yeah," Scott panted. "Oh yeah. Here I come..." Scott slowed down dramatically but increased the pressure in his grip. He very slowly, but forcibly stroked his cock until he felt the familiar swell. "Uhhhh!" he moaned as the first wave of come left him.

Heather watched with fascination. Scott's cock was right in front of her face, but he didn't shoot her with a powerful stream like she expected; instead she watched a big, thick glob of semen burp out and drip straight down onto her boobs. "Whoa! C'mon, Honey!" And then another glob, bigger this time, squirted on to her chest. Three or four substantial surges, each about a second apart, dropped onto her chest.

"Oh, yeah....oh, yeah....oh, yeah..." Scott exhaled. As his orgasm came to an end, he held his throbbing organ in his hand more gently. When the waves had subsided completely, he squeezed out the vein on the underside of his shaft, producing a small bead of sperm on the tip.

Heather leaned forward and kissed the tip of Scott's cock with her lips, and she gently licked up the droplet of come. "Is that what you think about?" she asked as she smacked the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

"Honey...It's what I dream and fantasize about!" Scott exclaimed. He dipped his dick into the puddles of come that had collected on her breasts. "That was awesome...thank you."

"You owe me, now," replied Heather. She pushed her goop covered breasts into his semi-stiff and slowly shrinking penis.

"Anything you want. Just let me know. Anything." Scott reached down and took her by the hands and lifted her up. He embraced his wife and kissed her lips and face. Then he kissed her neck. He kissed her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Heather asked playfully.

"I'm kissing you," Scott replied. He was a little curious and wanted to take advantage of this opportunity. "I need to clean you up."

Heather watched as Scott opened his mouth and took a nipple into his lips. He licked several droplets of the creamy spunk off his wife's bosom with his tongue. "You don't have to do that. Soap works fine," Heather giggled.

"I know...but I want to see what I'm missing." Scott kissed another droplet off her other breast. The scent of his own ejaculate excited his senses. He licked his lips clean of the semen before planting a kiss on his wife's lips. They plunged their tongues into each other's mouths and shared a deep, passionate kiss.

"Ok..." Scott said as he pulled her close. "It looks like I have to use soap after, all!"

"I love you, Scott," Heather said as she strengthened her embrace of her husband.

"I definitely know."

********************************

9 - SAT - No Spitting

********************************

Besides the mountains and the view, the Berkshires have some fantastic small wineries and Scott had a picnic planned at Humpback Mountain. On their way out of the hotel, Scott stopped at the kitchen and picked up the sandwiches and fruit he had ordered. He put the food stuffs into a cooler.

Scott drove and Heather looked out the window at the treasure of autumn beauty passing by. As they traveled north and went up to higher elevations, they noticed that many of the trees were beginning to lose their leaves. Gray branches became more prevalent, but there was still plenty of color.

Ever since their trip to Maryland three years ago, Scott and Heather took every opportunity they could to visit wineries and do wine-tastings. There were two wineries they were planning on going to today.

The first winery was only about fifteen minutes away. The grapes were already harvested by this time and the vineyards were beginning to take on their autumn colors. The vines were still brown and wet and the leaves were turning amber. Soon, the vines would turn a light brown and the leaves would turn full gold before they dropped.

As Scott and Heather pulled into the parking lot, they noticed that there were many cars in the parking lot. They recognized this as being a good sign...the busy vineyards often ran tours along with a tasting. With any luck, there'd be a tour that starts soon. All the winery buildings were new and neat and they all appeared to match. This was probably a sign that the entire winery was a relatively new operation. It could be good or bad. As they entered the shop in the barn, it was well lit with a contemporary feel. All the furniture, counters, and shelves were made of white oak and the light fixtures were stainless steel.

"Hey...the next tour begins at 11:45. What time is it?" Scott asked.

"It's about ten after eleven," replied Heather. "Let's go to the tasting counter, first; then we'll see if we are interested in a tour."

"OK with me." Scott said. They went over to the tasting counter where there were already several people.

"Good morning, folks!" the man behind the counter said. "Would you like to try today's features?"

"That's what we're her for!" quipped Scott.

"OK!" replied the man as he began to set out two wine glasses. "What do you like?"

"Well, you said something about features," Scott replied. "What are they?"

He motioned to the chalkboard which had some wine choices on it. "If you want to try all of them, then I would start at the top and work your way down. The spitoon is right here if you need it."

Scott and Heather tried several wines. Neither of them generally spit. If the wine makes it past the lips, you might as well swallow it! Scott liked the crisp chardonnay and Heather liked the warm Riesling. They purchased a bottle of each and took them to the car. They went back in and wandered around the store waiting for the tour to start.

Scott picked up various recipe books and thumbed through them looking for ideas. He fancied himself as a pretty good cook and was always on the look out for new things to try. Heather wandered around the whole store, covering the many shelves. She was more interested in finding an appropriate souvenir for the weekend.

The store had only a few people in it and when it was time for the tour to start, the guide simply called out, "Anyone interested in a tour should follow me to the back room!"

Scott and Heather looked up from the racks and saw a hand carved sign on the back wall above a door. The sign read "Bock Room" in rustic letters.

"Clever...I thought this was a winery, though," mumbled Scott.

"Shhh! Let's go," chided Heather.

They went through the doorway and entered a small room with several barrels along one wall and a bar height table along the other. The barrels had old tin plaques that had rather generic labels like "Bitter 045" and "Winter Lager 003" and even a "Heavy Bock 701." Scott and the others in the room surveyed the labels while waiting for the others to arrive. After a few minutes there were six others besides Heather and Scott who would be taking the tour.

The tour guide was a young woman dressed in a navy blue peacoat. She wore a shite scarf that was tucked into her collar. Scott thought that it was a little over the top for the weather. There was no wind and it was only about 50 degrees outside.

"Hi everyone! I'm Kate and I'll be your tour guide today. Please let me know if you have any questions. I've been working here for three years. When I'm not doing tours, I am working in the winery in all manner of jobs. I get to pick grapes and drive forklifts! OK...as you might have guessed, these are old beer barrels. Sorry, there is no beer in them any more. This winery, opened in 1890 as a brewery. Mr. Ephraim Harglow was constantly tinkering with his beer recipes and consequently, every batch was different. These barrels are a tribute to his thinking. Unfortunately, since his brews lacked consistency, he didn't generate a very loyal following as was not really a successful br. His beer recipes varied in flavor every season and, to the masses, this was perceived as variations in quality. Remember, this is long before the Microbrew Era where varying flavors are now a commodity. Anyway, the Prohibition laws in the 1920s shut down the brewery. Mr Harglow continued to 'illegally' experiment with brews, but it became easier to get his hands on grapes and fruits than hops. He became fascinated with wines. When Prohibition was repealed, he reopened as a winery. Of course with wine, by nature you can be more varied but your product will depend on the grapes that you use..."

The tour guide went on to explain some of the different wines that they made. They went out the back of the room and looked at some of the vines. Then they went into the "factory" part of the building and viewed some of the crushing equipment. In other rooms there were stainless steel vats and oak barrels.

When they finished the tour, they came back to the Bock Room and were offered something special...

"For you wine connoisseurs, the wine tasting is out in the lobby of the store. Feel free to taste whatever you like. However, Mr. Harglow was very meticulous about keeping records of his recipes...including his beer recipes. Just this year we have started to brew some beer in limited quantities for Mr. Halglow's original instructions. We have tried over a dozen different recipes and found that the best three varieties were a winter bock from 1911, a pale ale from 1899, and a bitter ale from 1901. If anyone would like to try a beer, we are going to do beer sampling here. Don't be fooled by the dates, however. The dates reflect the date of the recipe, not the date of the brew! All the beers were brewed within the last three months. Sorry, the beer is not for sale. We are still experimenting with new, updated bottling processes. We currently aren't brewing enough to be able to sell, anyway."

Scott has recently drunk more wine than beer, but he was always interested in trying something new. He tried all three. The bitter reminded him of British beer that he drank on his semester abroad in London. He didn't' particularly care for the winter bock, he thought that the brew tasted a little too sweet and a little too burned. The pale ale was nice, but typical of American pale ales.

Heather tried the pale ale and agreed that is was typical. She didn't like dark beers so she didn't try the winter bock. One sip of the bitter was all she needed.

Since they had already tasted all the wines, they left the winery and headed towards the second winery. Along the way, they stopped at a scenic overlook for a picnic lunch.

123456...8