A Quiet Weekend Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scot went for the lunch basket and Heather went to look for a clean picnic table with a view. She found a picnic table and motioned for Scott to follow her. He brought the basket and they set the table with a checkered blue cloth and plates and forks.

Humpback Mountain stood in front of them. The rolling hills of south eastern New England were just beginning to turn into mountains. The Berkshires were the transition zone. The Adirondacks of New York were west and the Green Mountains of Vermont were north. The mountain in front of theme was aptly named. It still appeared to be a hill...only it was much taller and wider than a true hill. The sides of the mountains flowed with colors of autumn leaves, but the top was gray stone. It looked like the mountain was bald!

Scott and Heather munched on tuna fish pita sandwiches and salty vinegar chips. For dessert, they had a fresh fruit salad of pineapple, grapes, blueberries, and apples accompanied by a strawberry cream cheese dip.

There were other couples at the scenic overlook and no one with children so it remained pretty quiet. For the most part, they just listened to the birds and sounds of cars passing by.

As they finished their lunch, clouds began to roll through and the wind was picking up.

"Ready to go?" asked Scott.

"I'm done with my lunch. We can go if you're ready," replied Heather.

They packed up their picnic basket and got in the car.

*********************************

10 - SAT - My little Pony

*********************************

Their trip to the next winery they were going to visit would be another half hour. The road curved through the rugged hills and around the mountains. There was surprisingly little amount of traffic on the roads, even though it was a tourist weekend considering the peak foliage.

"I think this is it," said Scott as they pulled into the dirt driveway.

The dirt driveway went through several hundred yards of dense forest before it started to head up the hill. Eventually, the road led out of the woods and into fields and fields of vineyards. The entire hillside was covered in vineyards. Up towards the top of the hill was a group of graying cedar shingled buildings that were obviously the winery. Further up the hill was a mansion surrounded by pastures with horses.

"Wow," said Heather. "It's beautiful."

"Yeah," Scott exhaled. "It's an idyllic slice of heaven."

The parking lot was empty.

"Are they open?" asked Scott.

"Let's check it out," said Heather.

They got out and walked up to the winery door which was locked. There was a sign in the window that said "Closed for family vacation."

"Hmmm....must be a family run winery. When they go on vacation, they close," remarked Heather.

"That's too bad," said Scott. "Well, honey, do you want to check out the horses?"

"Sure," she replied.

They turned towards the hill. They trudged up the dirt road that led to the horse pasture. Scott and Heather leaned up against the fence and watched the magnificent animals. Scott got out the camera and took some pictures.

A group of the horses stood nearby. The horses stood and lazily nibbled at the grass for a few minutes. Then a stallion further up the hill let out a loud whinny and the group turned and trotted up the hill as if they had been called by their master.

Scott and Heather watched the rippling muscles of the horses as they worked to go up the hill. When the horses got within fifty yards of the stallion, they stopped and went back to nibbling.

"That was weird," said Scott. "I wonder if he thought we were a threat."

"Just you, you stallion!" laughed Heather.

"Yeah, right! I don't think he liked the camera."

"I think he thought you were after his mares."

"Stop it."

They laughed. They turned and walked back to the car, got in and left the horses and the mansion on the hill behind them.

They headed back to the condo, but took the long, scenic way back. Scott stopped every once in a while, got out the camera, and took pictures of the colorful scenery or of his beautiful wife. He wanted to make sure she had pictures for scrapbooks. She obliged to the picture taking but sometimes she snatched the camera away and took pictures of Scott.

Neither of them wanted to forget their time in the Berkshires.

***********************************************

11 - SAT - Just a step above drinkin at the bar

***********************************************

This time, when they went to dinner, they remembered the camera; unfortunately the view from the restaurant wasn't as spectacular as it was the previous night. Last night, when they had arrived, the blinds were shut because the sun was so bright and shining in the patrons' eyes. It wasn't until the sun neared the horizon that they opened the blinds. Tonight, the blinds were already open and the sky was a blue gray ceiling of clouds. Since the sun was shielded by the cloud cover, there was no need to shield the patrons' eyes.

Scott and Heather were seated nearer to the center of the restaurant this time. The dusky light was enhanced with the single candle on the table and shimmering crystal chandeliers above. The effect made the room glow in soft light.

The waiter arrived. "Good evening. Can I start you with something to drink?"

"Definitely!" said Heather. "Whatever nice Pinot Noir you have."

"That sounds good," quipped Scott. "A bottle please."

"Certainly." The waiter turned and left.

"I'm in the mood for finger foods," said Heather. "Can we just order a bunch of appetizers?"

"Sound good to me." Scott looked over the menu. "Hmmm...how about those fried broccoli bites? The spinach and pine nut dip with pitas sounds good, too."

"Cool. We can order those and also the cheese and meat sampler with crackers. That'll go well with the wine." Heather made a decision at that point that she wanted to drink.

The waiter arrived with the wine and poured a taste into Heather's glass. She swirled the glass and tasted it. "Very good," she nodded. The waiter filled the glasses on the table and then Scott ordered the meal of appetizers.

Scott and Heather both sipped their wine and sat in calm silence. Minutes passed where they just sat and smiled at each other and sipped their wine...remembering what Rick had taught them about drinking wine. The Pinot Noir, when aerated, released the most wonderful smokey-honey-fruit flavors one could ever ask for. It was a wonderful bottle of wine.

When the appetizers arrived, Heather went immediately for the cheese. It complimented the wine. Cheese also has a very complex flavor when it is savored. She closed her eyes as she took the cube of sharp cheddar between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. The aged cheese seemed to shatter as it crumbled on her tongue. The cheese released its aroma and the piercing flavor shot through her taste buds. She gently chewed the cheese, savoring the now creamy blend as it covered her tongue. She washed the cheese down with a bit of wine, then took another large gulp and washed the wine around her gums. The flavors exploding in her mouth were exquisite.

Scott was enjoying his own chunk of cheese. He picked up an old hunk of provolone. He could taste it before it even hit his mouth. The cheese has such a strong aroma that he was...for a moment...transported back to the Italian restaurant on the west shore of St. Maartin. They served the most excellent antipasti salad they had ever had. The provolone reminded him of the sunset that night. And the breeze, and... Scott closed his eyes and he let his taste buds explore the cheese.

The couple didn't speak for a while. They just enjoyed their meal, and except for humming in pleasure, they made no sounds.

Finally, Heather said, "Wow. That's really good."

"Yep," replied Scott. "We're almost out of wine," he observed. "Do you want some more?"

"We're not driving anywhere, so sure...I'll help with another bottle."

The couple chatted about their visit to the winery while finishing the second bottle of wine. They didn't finish all their food because they wanted to have dessert.

Scott ordered an Irish coffee and cheese cake, and Heather ordered a café de Kahlua and chocolate mousse pie.

The coffees arrived first, but after they both attempted a first sip, they both came to the conclusion that the coffee was too hot to drink. The desserts arrived shortly, thereafter.

Scott took a fork to his cheese cake and tasted the first bite. There was no fruit sauce to mask the flavor of the cream cheese. Fresh blueberries were on the plate, but his first bite didn't include any berries; just the light graham cracker crust and the custard filling. He closed his eyes as the firm custard melted into a sweet creamy mouthful. The chunk of crust crumbled and released an unexpected burst of cinnamon that dissaped a quickly as it arrived. He chewed and then swallowed slowly. "Delicious. How's yours?"

Heather tasted her mousse. Sometimes a mousse can be overpowered with sugar and the complex flavors of chocolate can be lost. That did not occur with this mousse. The chef had used very little sugar. The cocoa had been whipped into the lightly sweetened cream and whipped to a firm but frothy form. The chocolate was bitter and sharp and utterly delectable. The texture of cream and air bubbles danced on her tongue and the chocolate flavors burst a symphony of flavor in her mouth. "Mmmm...very good. Not very sweet, but very chocolately."

"Can I taste it?" asked Scott. He motioned with his fork towards the mousse. "Help yourself to some cheesecake."

"Of course," replied Heather.

Both took bites of each other's desserts and savored them and both agreed that their dessert was better than the other's. They finished the desserts in silence, savoring each bite slowly and deliberately.

By the time they finished their desserts, they were able to sip their coffees without burning their mouths. They could taste the slightly bitter coffee flavor mixed with pungent liquors in the backs of their throats and in their nostrils. The heat form the coffee almost overpowered the flavors in their mouths. The gently sipped and savored their warm drinks.

Finally, they paid the bill and headed back to the room.

*********************

12 - SAT - Soup

*********************

After the drinking wine all afternoon and finishing two bottles of wine at dinner, Scott and Heather were well on their way to being drunk. They managed to find their room ok, but as Scott was unlocking the door, Heather was already unbuttoning her shirt.

"I want to sit in the hot tub, honey," she said.

"Ok. Ok, let's get inside first!"

Scott finally got the door opened and they stumbled through the door. Heather pulled off her shirt and continued to strip as she walked towards the deck. She left a trail of clothes all the way to the doorway. She was only wearing panties by the time she got to the tub out on the deck. She started running the water.

The sun was now setting to their right and the sky in front of them was beginning to break. The sky now showed beautiful refractions and reflections, and it was filled with yellows and greens and reds and dark purples.

Scott watched his wife with amusement and then stripped naked. He started to follow her out to the tub. Stopping at the coffee table where he went to set down the camera. When he got to the doorway, he paused. Heather's nude curves against the colorful palette of sunset caused Scott's knees to buckle and he felt his skin begin to flush with heat. He turned and went back into the condo. He picked up the camera moved silently to the doorway where he took a picture of the beautiful curvy silhouette, a beautiful eclipse in the center of the colorful hues of a sunset. He dropped off the camera again. Scott went over to the CD player and put on some Wynton Marsalis for music and moved a speaker to point out the door. Then he went to the fridge.

Heather leaned over the railing and took in the view of the sunset over the rolling hills. She noticed the music and then realized she was standing outside mostly naked. Yes, the deck was secluded with "walls" on either side so that the people staying in neighboring rooms couldn't see her, but still...she felt a little self-conscious. She didn't normally do things like that. She did feel a little bit of a buzz from the wine so she wasn't completely surprised. She and Scott have joked about her inhibitions dropping when she had something to drink. Heather pulled off her underwear and slid into the tub.

Scott found the left over wine from last night and poured two glasses, and then returned to the deck. He saw that Heather was already in the tub. "Come on lover...get your body in here," she growled at him.

He handed her a glass of wine and then climbed into the tub.

Heather watched her husband gently ease into the water as she drank a gulp of wine. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Get you drunk? No...not me," winked Scott. "I think we're both well on our way. Like you said, we're not going anywhere tonight. We'll just sit and soak and relax." Scott leaned back and sipped the wine which tasted especially cold...after all he was sitting in a hot tub.

"Well...you coulda fooled me. I'm feeling pretty good and I'm gonna blame you."

Scott smiled and gave her a mock quizzical look. "So...you are going to blame me for feeling good? Cool...I can handle that. My fault!" Scott raised his glass and toasted his wife.

Heather stretched her legs out and tangled them with her husband's. She sipped from the wine glass, savored the flavor and leaned back. She smiled and rubbed her thighs up against Scott's. She was feeling very aroused, but for the time being, enjoyed just the mild stimulation. The warm water and the alcohol combined to form an erotic elixir that engulfed her.

Scott was feeling aroused as well. When Heather rubbed her thighs up against his, the electric charge that his nerves generated signaled an instant swelling sensation in his groin. He slid his legs up against hers and returned the rub.

They sat with legs intertwined gently rubbing skin against skin. Slowly, they sipped wine and listened to jazz as they both surrendered to the eroticism that swallowed them up. The sun dove lower on the horizon and the sky gradually released the yellow and replaced it with dark reds and purples.

Heather finished her wine first by tipping up the glass and slugging the last gulp. She reached over the edge of the tub and set the glass down on the deck. She kneeled up and squeezed her breasts gently. "I need a massage. The walk on the tour really wore me out." She rubbed her fingers over her nipples and ran her tongue over her lips. Then she turned and sat down between Scott's legs with her back to Scott.

Scott quickly finished his wine and discarded the glass. He knew that she was joking about the winery tour wearing her out...but it's not like he needed a valid excuse to glide his hands over her skin and feel every inch of her body. The warm water had already started to loosen the muscles in her shoulders. His fingers began to gently knead the trapezius muscles and then slid his hands over the sides of her shoulders and kneaded the soft tissues in her arms.

"You know...we could get out and dry off and I could give you a great massage on the bed," Scott said. "I brought..."

"Mmmm...sounds good...but I don't want to get out yet. I'm nice and warm and comfy." Heather reached for Scott's legs which curled around her. She squeezed his thighs and ran her fingers along his legs down his calves and down to the tops of his feet. She squeezed his toes between her fingers and thumbs. Heather leaned farther forward so Scott would have easier access to the middle of her back.

Scott took the hint and slid his fingers over her back, prodding the muscles gently with the tips of his fingers. He moved his fingertips in little circles to thoroughly relax the outer layers of muscle. Slowly, he began to rub a little harder with his knuckles and his palms.

Heather relaxed and then leaned back against Scott's chest. She took his arms under hers and guided his hands to cup her breasts. Scott gave her breasts a tender rub and then squeezed the flesh melons deliberately. Heather arched her back and exhaled. When she sat back down, she spread her legs wide and put her own hands on her pubic mound. She gently rubbed the fuzzy flesh and then gently tickled the nub of her clit. Her lover gripped her breasts again causing chills to run up her spine. She spread her pussy lips with the fingers of her left hand and rhythmically stimulated, tickled, and massaged her organ with her right hand. She penetrated herself with two fingers and moaned in pleasure.

Scott gripped her breasts and forcefully kneaded the globes in his hands. He nibbled on the back of her neck and blew on the back of her ear. "Yeah...that's it. It's your turn to masturbate for me," he whispered.

Heather was now seriously splashing about. She continued to penetrate herself with the fingers on her right hand, but now she added stimulation to her clit with her left. She rubbed tiny little circles over her mound. She reached back with her right hand up over her head and around Scott's neck. She pulled his face to hers and they kissed deeply while she continued to work on her clit. Their tongues intertwined and Heather let out a deep moan. She pulled her lips away from Scott's and leaned her head back.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes," she cried. Heather felt the wave of orgasm start at the base of her back and it shot up her spine and down her legs at the same time. "Oh, YES. Oh, YES. Oh, yeah..." Heather orgasmed. Scott helped her to milk the sensation by pinching her nipple while she gently tickled herself. She was able to hold onto the sensation for a couple of minutes as wave after wave of orgasmic energy coursed through her. "Oh...that felt good." Heather turned toward Scott and whisper, "I love you."

Scott smiled. "I know, honey. I love you, too."

Heather turned around and then reached down between Scott's legs. She felt his fleshy pipe was now solid. "Ok. I'm ready," she announced.

"Ready? Ready to get out?"

"No. I'm ready to return the favor." Heather looked longingly into Scott's eyes. "I want to try to finish a blow-job. I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" Scott quivered. "I mean, I'll let you know and I won't cum in your mouth."

"Well, you can let me know...to warn me...but I want to prove to myself that I can do this." She looked at Scott and blinked her eyes. "Oh, yeah and I want to please you, too. Sit up on the edge of the tub."

Scott stood up and his dick was at full attention. The head was swollen and red. He sat on the edge and spread his legs.

Heather kneeled and then sat on the floor of the tub. Se reached up and took the cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the swollen head. She looked up at her lover and smiled. She then wrapped her lips around the member and began to fuck him with her mouth, bobbing her head and taking as much as she could into her mouth and then taking it out almost to the tip. She kept pressure on her lips around his shaft and pressed her tongue up against the underside of his cock. She sucked with deliberate pressure and bobbed as quickly as she could. She wanted him to come and she wanted it now!

Scott was trying very hard to not lose his balance as he sat on the edge of the tub. "God damn..." he whimpered. He grabbed onto the edge of the tub.

Heather reached up with one hand and fondled his ball sack, continuing to vigorously suck his cock. She began to hum loudly with the dick in her mouth, still thrusting her head up and down on his shaft, "Hmmgmk." Every once and a while she'd have to slurp up some salvia which had gathered in her mouth. She popped the dick out of her mouth and looked up at Scott. "Mmmm...cock..." She licked the underside of his shaft. "Talk dirty to me. Call me a 'dirty cock sucker,'" she growled seductively.

1...345678