A Quiet Weekend Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott leaned over and ran his finger under her lower lip, catching a bit of the sticky drool that had escaped her mouth. "You are a dirty cock sucker...and it's fucking awesome!" whispered Scott.

Heather cleared her throat and then spat a mouthful of saliva and drool onto Scott's dick. She grabbed the slick cock with her hand and jerked his pole. She opened her mouth underneath the tip of the bobbing dick. "Come on, baby..." she growled at him. "Cum in my mouth. Make me eat your cum." She squeezed his dick and jerked it off, kissing the tip of his cock with her lips and flitting her tongue out to tickle the tip.

Scott's eyes bulged. "God, damn!" he exclaimed. "Are you serious?"

Heather glared back at him and smiled coyly. She slurped on his dick and the popped it out of her mouth. "I have your cock in my mouth. Do you need to ask if I'm serious?" She stuck out her tongue and cradled the head of his organ on her tongue.

Scott took his dick in his fingers and slowly squeezed the vein like a tube of toothpaste. A clear bead of pre-come gathered on the tip. He wiped it against her outstretched tongue. "There's a little bit," replied Scott with a smile on his face. "But...you're not done blowing me yet, are you? I need your lips on my dick some more. Please?"

Heather smiled seductively. She took some water from the tub and rinsed off his cock again. She took him full into her mouth and rolled the fleshy pole around in her mouth and caressed the cock with her mouth. She took as much of the dick into her mouth as she could and rubbed her tongue up against the underside of the dick. She didn't bob her head much, but continued to suck and use her tongue.

"That's it. Keep that up..." moaned Scott. "Yeah, baby. Yeah....oh yeah."

Heather started bobbing and humming like before. This time, she was quickly humming "uh-hmm, uh-hmm, uh-hmm," as if echoing in agreement with Scott with each stroke of fellatio.

"There you go! God, yes...suck me...yeah...roll your tongue just like that...Fuck!" Scott could feel the swell coming. He was going to cum. "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. I'm gonna cum, baby. Oh, yeah. Here I come. Oh yeah. Here I come!"

Heather took him into her mouth and gently massaged his head with the back of her tongue, allowing his cock to reach as far back into her mouth as she could take it. "Uhh-ooooh" she heard Scott moan and at that point, she felt the first wave of come erupt into her mouth. She relaxed her tongue off his cock and covered her throat. She kept her lips around his dick and felt the powerful squirts of sperm splash against the back of her tongue. She allowed her mouth to fill with a sweet, slightly salty flavor that had a small hint of...wine?

"Oh...God!" Scott cried out. He had a tremendous orgasm that curled his toes and clouded his vision. He closed his eyes and steadied himself. He allowed the wave to pass over him as he felt the final throbs of semen release from him. When he opened his eyes, he was mildly surprised that he was still perched precariously on the edge of the tub. He looked down at Heather.

Heather carefully removed her lips from his dick, closed her eyes, covered her mouth with her hand...and swallowed. She opened her eyes and smiled tenderly up at Scott.

Scott slid into the tub and sat down in the warm water and took Heather into his arms and kissed her on the lips. He squeezed her tightly and said, "My God. That was beautiful. You didn't have to do that."

Heather smiled and wiped off her lips with her hand. "I know. But I wanted to." They embraced and tenderly kissed each other as the sky turned dark. Only the faintest remnants of the sunset remained on the horizon. Heather squeezed her husband and said, "Ok, I'm ready now."

"Ready to get out this time, I hope. I don't have another drop for you!"

*******************************

13 - SAT - Playoffs

*******************************

Heather and Scott sat in their bath robes and curled up on the couch. Each of them had their own book. Heather was reading a Civil War era romance novel and Scott was sort of reading a political thriller. However, he was more interested in the baseball game on TV.

It was the playoffs, and it was Atlanta Braves (again!) vs. the surprising Milwaukee Brewers for a National League Divisional Series. Atlanta seems to have won the last seven hundred nineteen NL East crowns, but Milwaukee hasn't been to the playoffs since they made it to the World Series in '82.

Scott had opened another bottle of wine. It was one they had just purchased from the tour they took earlier in the day. He had opened a sweet Riesling and put some grapes and cheese on a plate to munch. They both were on their second glass from this bottle.

"I think I need to lie down," said Heather.

"Are you OK?" asked Scott.

"I'm fine...just drowsy and relaxed." Heather stood up and started towards the bedroom. "In the hot tub, did you say something about a massage?"

"I think that was you, but sure. That's the least I could do." Scott turned off the TV, put on a CD of classical strings playing soothing adagios, and followed Heather into the bedroom.

Heather flopped onto the bed face first. Scott sat at the foot of the bed and slowly kissed the soles of her feet. He began to rub her feet, starting by crunching each toe and then deep massage on the rest of her sole. He fished by rubbing her heel. Then he did the other foot.

Scott than began to massage her calves and thighs, slipping his hand under her robe. He realized that both his robe and her robe were getting in the way of giving a comfortable massage. He stripped off his robe. Then he gently slid Heathers robe off her shoulders until he could remove it completely.

"Now I'm cold," said Heather.

"No worries. I've got it covered." Scott had anticipated this request before they left their home and had made some special preparations for it. Scott first went over to the thermostat and turned up the heat. Then he went to his bureau and got out something he had seen advertised. It was a personal warming intimate massage lotion. It's supposed to not be oily so it won't cause skin to break out, and intimate means...well, that he didn't have to be careful where he rubbed it in. He put the bottle on the bed. Then he got out eight jasmine aromatherapy candles, lit them and placed them on various pieces of furniture around the room. Finally, he turned off the lights. The room was warmly lit by the candles.

Scott opened the lid of the massage lotion and poured some into his hands. Just like in the hot tub, he started with her shoulders. The lotion actually did begin to feel warm. A massage is one thing. A massage with lotion is something else entirely.

"Mmmm," sighed Heather. She could feel the warming sensation penetrate her skin and the heat soaked into her muscles. She felt Scott's strong fingers radiate his strength with the most gentle and subtle movements. The massage lotion removed the boundary of friction between the skin-on-skin contact, and she felt his fingers glide like a ballroom dancer over her back.

Having made sure that the outer muscles were loose and relaxed, Scott began to work on the deeper muscles. He changed his rhythms from small circles to long strokes all the way down her back. He used his entire hand in the same manner someone would smooth the sheets on a bed. Eventually, he squirted some more lotion into his hands and moved down to massage her glutes and then her thighs.

Heather felt like she could melt. By now she could begin to detect the faint aroma of the candles. The subtle heat and the soothing manipulation of her muscles caused her to slip into a total state of relaxation. Her nerves felt tingly and relaxed at the same time.

Scott cupped her buttocks in his hands and rubbed the lotion into the skin. He alternated between kneading with his fingers and smoothing with his hands. In the candlelight, Scott could now observe the glistening sheen of lotion on her back. He thought that she was beginning to glow. Scott moved from beside her to straddling her feet.

Heather felt Scott's strong fingers slide down and she felt them wrap around one of her thighs. She could feel his thumbs digging into the back of her thighs and his fingers worked her inner thigh and outer thigh at the same time. "Mmmm...," she sighed again.

Scott moved to the other thigh and repeated the same process. Scott gripped the thigh with both hands gust underneath her bum and then slightly wiggled the fingers of the hand on her inner thigh. Heather opened her legs just a bit. Scott continued the long strokes of massaging, he thought her could feel the quivers of stress leave her legs.

The wiggling fingers had startled Heather. But then she realized she was starting to feel pretty hot. The hot lotion, the warmth from the massage itself, the lingering effects of the - how many bottles of wine had she had? –all had aroused her. Her lover's hands so close to her femininity has kicked in some instinct that triggered arousal. She would have shifted her legs a bit more, but with Scott sitting on her feet, she couldn't. She was almost relieved when Scott shifted himself. She opened her legs a bit more.

Scott moved off the foot of the bed so he could work her calves. He picked up the slight movement from Heather. He bent her knee and lifted the foot to his mouth where he gently placed a kiss on her foot. She giggled in response. Scott took her big toe into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. This time, Heather sighed deeply.

Scott smiled to himself and then went back to massaging her calves in much the same manner as he had worked her thighs. He got more lotion on his fingers and vigorously worked the back of her calves with his thumbs and the sides with his fingers. "Ok, honey. Roll over."

Heather slowly rolled over. Her front felt cool as she rolled off the blankets and exposed the skin to the air.

Scott rubbed the lotion into her shins and then moved up to the fronts of her thighs. This time he took special care to gently massage her inner upper thighs, trying to determine if was reading the signals he was picking up from her.

"Ohhh...mmmm...honey," Heather moaned. It was like hot fingers had reached inside her and fondled her from the inside out. She couldn't explain it. She bent her knees and pulled her feet up. She shifted her thighs apart even wider.

OK...I'm reading her right! Scott thought to himself. That was not a subtle hint. Scott squirted more lotion directly onto her belly and rubbed it. He didn't really massage the muscles here, gut stimulated the skin. He moved his palms up over her breasts and firmly kneaded the soft spheres. He slid his hands over her neglected arms and rubbed in plenty of lotion. He lingered over her hands and massaged her palms and fingers.

Scott looked over his wife intensely. She was obviously glowing now. Her naked body now coated in a thin sheen of lotion. He ran his hands over her breasts again and felt the slickness of her skin. Then danced his fingers down to her belly...lingering just above her patch of fuzz.

"You have to experience what this feels like," Heather said. She sat up on the bed. "Hand me the bottle."

Scott gave the bottle to Heather and she poured a small amount onto her palms. She rubbed them together then rubbed the lotion into his chest. She didn't spend much time massaging. She was interested in just coating his skin with the same sheer slickness that she had.

Scott felt the lotion cover him. Heathers very warm hands covered every inch she could reach, then he laid tummy down and she continued to cover his back and legs with the lotion.

"Ok, roll over," Heather said. She saw that Scott had the beginnings of an erection. She put a liberal amount of lotion in her hand and looked at Scott. "Should I?" she asked him.

"I don't see why not," he replied. "It's supposed to be safe for 'intimate' massaging."

Heather shrugged her shoulders and said, "Ok. Here goes." She took the handful of lotion and gently gripped Scott's erection. The lotion squirted between her fingers and the excess ran down. She slowly began to stroke him.

"Wow!" exclaimed Scott. That's different! The slick lubricant allowed her hand to glide over his cock. Normally, the friction between skin of her (or his) palm and the skin on his cock would stick together, and the sensation would be felt along the insides of the shaft. Now, using the lube, the nerves on the skin coating his shaft were excited...both with heat and sensation of touch.

Heather could literally feel the surges of blood flowing into Scott's penis and she could feel the organ grow in size. She slowed her strokes and then let go.

She looked down at her husband lying in front of her and saw the glistening sheen of lotion that coated him, and then she looked down at her own breasts. She bent over and kissed her husband on the lips and straddled him to sit on him. She didn't allow him to penetrate her...yet. Fist she wanted to experience the slippery contact.

Scott steadied Heather with his hands and then she leaned down on him. Her breasts slid easily over his chest. He reached around and ran his hands over her back. His palms glided over her skin with ease.

Heather slid so that her womanhood came in contact with the underside Scott's erect shaft. She slowly slid her hips so that she could massage her outer lips against the stiff phallus.

She slipped off of him and landed next to him on the bed. The both turned to face each other and took turns running their hands over each other's bodies.

"I wish this moment didn't have to end," said Heather.

"You want me to get a camera?" joked Scott. "We can capture this moment forever!"

Heather considered it for a moment. "Well, I do like scrapbooking..." She burst out laughing and Scott joined her. After a couple seconds, they both stopped and looked at each other. They both hummed, "hmmm!" and then both broke into laughter again. "I don't think so, honey. Nice try," Heather giggled.

They both leaned forward and allowed their lips to touch. They kissed each other tenderly. Then opened their mouths together and allowed their tongues to dance with each other...exploring each other's mouths.

Scott rolled up on his arms and slid his leg over Heathers. He moved up so he could kneel down between her legs. He reached for the bottle of lotion and put a small amount on his palm which he rubbed into his dick. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Please..." Heather whispered. She felt him roll forward and slowly his slick dick parted her tight pussy lips with ease, the lotion acting as a perfect lubricant. She felt him continue until he was about halfway into her. Then she felt him retreat all the way out. The sensation on the walls of her vagina was incredible. The heated lotion caused her loins to burn in desire. "Please..." she pleased.

Scott pressed the tip of his dick against her opening and penetrated her again, going deeper this time. He pulled out and repeated the action a couple times. Finally he stayed imbedded and began to rock his hips. He was curious about the sensation. He could feel the pressure but not the friction. His dick felt like it was on fire, but it was far from uncomfortable. In fact, it was exciting. He sped up. My sword of fire, plunging into her liquid sheath of Venus! he screamed to himself. Scott slowed and then lowered his body onto Heathers and wrapped his arms tightly around her. He used his arms on the bed to sensuously slide his chest against hers. "I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," was the response. Her eyes widened and then she rolled them back and shut them. She was nearing an orgasm. Her entire womanhood had been aroused to such high levels that the slightest touching was putting her over the edge. It was all of a sudden. She didn't remember ever orgasming so quickly! "Oh God," she whimpered. She arched her back and thrust her crotch into Scott's.

Scott returned the thrust by quickly fucking her. "Yeah?" he whispered. "Is that what you need?"

"Yes...please...oh...OHHH-eeee." She squirmed underneath him as he continued to plow into her. Heather felt wave after wave of excitement wash over her. She clenched her fists and curled her toes. She shook her legs uncontrollably. "Yesssss..." she moaned in ecstasy.

Scott was glad to oblige. He wasn't any where near cumming. He was at full bore boner and felt like he could go for hours. His cock easily slipped in and out of her pussy. He pulled out of her and allowed her to rest by lying down next to her.

Heather's eyes were closed and a big smile was on her face. She reached her arms to her chest and hugged herself. She cupped her boobs in her hands and gave them a gentle squeeze. They still felt slick. She relaxed and then turned her head to her husband and opened her eyes. She reached over and grabbed his phallus in her hand and began to stroke it.

Scott looked back at his wife and blew her a kiss. Then he turned his face towards the ceiling and closed his eyes...just enjoying the manual stimulation Heather was giving him. Then he felt Heather moving and he looked up to see she was about to straddle him. She slid easily onto his cock.

Heather began to buck wildly on the fleshy pole between her thighs. She swore that the slick pole had never reached as far into her as it currently was penetrating her. She sat straight up and ground her body down onto Scott's throbbing organ. She gripped her breasts and pinched her nipples while she tried to push herself down as far as she could on the rock hard dick. She slowly rocked back and forth, groaning slightly.

"Honey...are you ok," Scott reached up to hold his wife.

"Oh, God, yes. I'm fine," she whispered with her eyes closed. "I'm better than fine." She opened her eyes and fell forward and bucked vigorously against Scott again. "Oh. Oh. Oh," she cried. "Oh....God!" she screamed a loud.

Scott reached around and spanked her butt. "Come on...Yeah!" he yelled with her. He slapped her butt again.

Heather collapsed onto Scott. "My eyeballs are gone..." she whispered. "Oh, God...wow..."

Scott hugged her and smiled. He gently thrust his still swollen cock into her. "That's two orgasms, right?"

She slid off her husband and lay on her tummy next to him. "Yeah... so.?" she replied with a smile. "You haven't come yet?" Heather didn't mention that she wanted him to come inside her. She needed to feel his semen deep inside her.

"Imagine what the third will feel like!" Scott kneeled behind her. Heather got up on all fours and Scott pulled her hips up to meet his cock. He forcefully thrust his tool into her from behind. "Oh, yeah."

Scott began to slowly rock into her. He took a slick finger and ran it over her anus. He stopped thrusting and then slowly stuck his middle into her...just up to the first knuckle.

"Oh, yeah..." Heather cried out. She felt his dick in her pussy and his finger in her ass and she felt like her head was going to explode. "Do that again..." she said.

Scott reached for the lube and slicked up his finger again. He shoved it into her ass and then slowly began to stroke it. "Like that?" he asked her.

"Uhhh...." she just moaned.

Scott continued to slowly but deliberately thrust into her pussy and slowly fuck her ass with his finger. He pulled his drippy dick out of her pussy and focused his attention on his finger in her butt.

Heather was amused and excited by this. She never could understand why anyone would want to stick anything in someone else's butt...whatever, she thought. Scott's finger freely thrust in and out. She pushed on her sphincter muscle and the most extraordinary sensation snuck over her. "Oh...." she whispered.

Scott rested his finger and put his dick up against the opening of her pussy and entered her again. Gently, he wiggled his finger and he could feel the hardness of his dick through the wall of flesh that separated Heathers most intimate body openings.

1...345678