A Quiet Weekend Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott laid in silence and felt his lower torso become filled with what felt like electrical energy. Scott knew his cock. Sometimes when he had an erection it was hard. And sometimes times it was HARD. This was one of those rare occasions where he could feel the blood swelling in his thighs because his cock was so engorged.

Heather continued to fondle his cock with her hands and mouth. Jerking him off with her hand and licking, lapping and sucking him with her mouth. She then started a long, slow lick from his balls up to the tip of his shaft. She squeezed his shaft like tube of tooth paste and squeezed a bead of creamy pre-come out his tip. She kissed his head and licked the come off the purple tip. "Ok...I think you are ready."

Scott pulled her up and kissed her again...probing his tongue into her mouth, catching the faint taste of his own come on her lips.

Heather slid her hands over his shoulders and around his back. She kissed him hard. She rolled off of him and he rolled over onto her.

Scott moved down and took a breast in two hands and squeezed it. He brought his lips down to her nipple and sucked the nipple into his mouth, gently massaging the rigid tip with the top of his tongue.

"Mmmm...I love when you do that..." moaned Heather. She slid her hands out to steady herself on the bed.

Scott continues to nip and suck on her nipple and breast. Eventually he moved over to her other breast. He a breast in each hand and massaged them while he moved his nibbling down to her tummy.

He slid his hands around her legs and he sat up on his knees. He nibbled on her toes and worked his way down the inside of her leg. He took a big love bite out of a section of her inner thigh and sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh..." cried Heather. "You trying to give me a hicky down there?"

"Why? You afraid someone else will see it?" Scott joked. He bent down to position his face just above her love muffin. Her freshly trimmed bush did nothing to hide the pink folds of her pussy. Her pink skin enticed him as it contrasted against the bright white sheets. He puckered his lips and blew lightly on her revealed feminine flower.

Heather shuddered at the sharp cool breeze that blew across her. She sighed deeply. "Just kiss me..." she whispered.

Scott opened his mouth and closed his lips around her clit. He flicked his tongue against the tiny nub. He sucked the button into his mouth and fondled the clit gently with his tongue.

Heather reached down and ran her fingers through Scott's short hair and held his head steady. "Yeah," she moaned as she arched her back and pushed her pelvis into his face. "OH – yeah...right there just like that...ahhh..." she muttered.

Scott continued to lick and nibble at the tender flesh. Then he slowly slid his tongue down to her womanly opening and tickled the hole with the tip. He firmed his tongue into a rigid muscle and penetrated her. He nodded his head to allow the soft organ to stimulate her snatch. Scott opened his mouth wide and enclosed his mouth fully over her organ and thrust his tongue into her as far as he could reach.

Heather felt the fleshy mouth muscle enter her and swirl around inside her. There were things that Scott could do with his tongue that a penis just couldn't do. "God..." she moaned. If only his tongue was a little longer! She lifted her legs towards the ceiling and spread them as far they could go. She bent her knees and put her feet flat on the bed.

Scott looked up at his wife who was arching her back. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open. Her hands were on her breasts and her fingers pinched her nipples. "I think you're ready..." he whispered.

"I think we're both ready," she replied. "I need you inside me." She looked up at her husband who was now kneeling between her legs. She could see his prick ready to do what God designed it to do. "Make love to me."

Scott put his hand on the base of his dick and guided it into her slick pussy. He slid easily against her natural lubrication. He laid down on top of her and took her into his arms. He buried his face into her neck and nibbled gently. Then, he slowly began to thrust his organ in and out of her.

Heather felt her flesh part and the organ opened to receive the gift from the man she loved. Her insides quivered with the deep stimulation from the thick love muscle that was inside her. She wrapped her arms around her lover and ran her nails down his back. "Oh, yes. Make love to me..."

Scott lifted himself up on his arms and rose above her. He took long and deliberate strokes in and out of his wife's love nest. He looked down and saw his stiff man-staff plunge into the sheath of woman flesh. Like dipping a brush into a bucket, he could see his cock glisten as it was coated with pussy juice.

He looked back up and looked into Heather's eyes. He stared into the sparkling pools of green and gray. He smiled at her and winked.

Heather returned the gaze. She smiled and licked her lips seductively. Her husband's body hovered above her and she reached up and put her hands on his chest. "God...your cock feels so big today."

Scott knew she was right. It felt big to him too. He thrust harder into his wife and plowed into her as deep as he could reach. He felt his eleventh finger reach deep into her.

"Yesss..." Heather sighed as she continued to massage her hubby's chest. She reached around his face and pulled it down to hers. She lifted her head to reach her lips to his. She roughly thrust her tongue into his mouth and then let go. "Don't stop...Yes...keep going...oh, yes...God...yeah, I'm gonna come."

Scott obliged and fucked her roughly and deeply. "Come on, baby..." he cooed. "Yeah? You like this big cock in your pussy?" Scott continued to jerk his cock in and out of her.

"Ohhhh...uhhhhh!" screamed Heather. She slapped her hands to her sides and spread them out on the bed. Her eyes closed and she curled her neck backward. "Oh, yeah...that felt good." She reached up and pulled him close again.

Heather couldn't wait any longer. She had to tell Scott her what the real present would be for their anniversary.

Scott hugged her. "Are you ok?"

"Better than ok. I have a surprise for you and I hope you're not mad." Heather drew in her breath. "I mean, we've talked about this before...but..."

Scott leaned close and smiled, "What is it?" He looked into her eyes and whispered, "Go on...how could I be mad with you?"

Heather kissed her husband and said, "I've stopped taking my pill. I want to make another baby."

Scott grinned and felt a rush of blood course through his body. He shuddered with glee. "That'll be the best thing you give me all weekend!" With that he resumed his thrusting, and the excitement filled him with energy. Scott laughed to himself when he thought about what his guy friends would think. He figured that most guys, talking about reproducing is not the most erotic thing to be talking about while you were fucking your lover...but to Scott, always the family man, it was the most erotic pillow talk he could hope for.

Heather was in ecstasy. She knew her husband would want another baby at some point. The fact that he was happy about making a baby right now caused her heart to swell with emotion. "YESSSS...Oh yeah! Give me your seed!"

Scott felt the familiar surge flow over his body. "Oh...oh...yeah...here I come!" He felt the sperm rocket out of him as he buried his penis deep in her womb. "I am yours!" he cried out. He collapsed on her and his body shook in bliss.

Heather and Scott lay together for a long time. Scott then carefully extracted his organ from hers, careful to leave his deposit behind.

Finally, Heather sighed. "Thank you for the wonderful weekend," she whispered.

"Thank-you for our wonderful lifetime," replied Scott as he lay down next to her. He was on his left side facing her, and he put his left hand under his head and propped it up and he put his right hand on her belly.

"How sweet," said Heather. "I knew I kept you around for a reason." She turned her head and looked over. "You know I can't promise that we made a baby right this time."

"I know...but if not today, then tomorrow or the next...or next month or the month after. We'll just keep practicing until we get it right."

"'Cause we need practice..." Heather laughed.

"Yes," smiled Scott. "Yes...we do."

**********************

17 - Aw Shucks

**********************

Eventually, the couple stood and cleaned themselves up and packed up the rest of their things. They put their belongings in the car, paid the bill at the condo and left for home. They pointed the car south east and headed away from their wonderful weekend in the Berkshires.

Scott and Heather both pondered the events that took place. They both were excited about a new life that would soon be growing in Heather's womb (if it wasn't growing already).

That spark of life was a wonderful miracle from God. Just like the wonderful gift of intercourse. God would not have given the exciting feeling of an orgasm to His people if God didn't intend for His people to experience it and enjoy it.

The couple intended to enjoy it as much as they could.

1...345678