A Quiet Weekend Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent down to kiss her, and cradled her into his arms and laid her on her back on the sheepskin rug in front of the fire. This time, he was straddling her. He kissed her gently on the neck and then sucked her earlobe into her mouth. He gently nibbled on her neck.

"Hmmm..." Heather exhaled. She squirmed in pleasure as Scott's lips and hands explored her body. The soft sheepskin under her enhanced the feeling of floating.

Scott moved down her chest and around to the other side of her neck. He nibbled on her other ear and Heather let out a gentle giggle, "Oh...tickles!" He moved down to her breasts and continued where he had left off during Heather's incredible strip tease. He took her nipples into his lips and gently mouthed her breasts. He licked the nipples until they stood like hard marbles on her soft breasts. He continued and ran his tongue down to her belly button. He kissed her belly button and teasingly stuck his tongue in. "Hey!"

He moved to kneel down between her knees. He slowly ran his fingers from her knees down to her thighs and then up over her hips. She was still wearing the lacy pink panties. He bent forward and kissed her mound through the soft fabric. He moved his lips to her inner thigh as he slipped her panties down. Kneeling up again, he carefully removed the lingerie off her legs, cautious not to disturb the stockings. Scott felt Heather curl her legs around his back and the silky stockings sent chills down his spine.

Scott curled forward and said, "Now it's my turn to thank you." He pursed his lips and gently kissed the inside of her thigh again and flicked his tongue out at the delicate skin. In the soft glow of the fire he didn't notice, but up close to her crotch, he could see that she had used his beard trimmer to trim her bush neat and very short. He lapped at the fuzz with his tongue. She smelled like a woman, and the scent of her womanhood intoxicated Scott. He kissed her gradually swelling labia with abandon. He flicked his tongue into the mouth of her vagina and took her flavor into his mouth. It was overwhelming. Scott buried his face into her pussy and stuck his tongue in as far as he could reach. He swirled his tongue inside her.

Heather moaned in pleasure. She ran her fingers through the soft sheepskin and then up over her hips to Scott's head. She clasped the sides of his head in her hands and ran her fingers over his ears. She put one arm behind her head to raise it and continued to stroke Scott's short cropped hair with the other. She pushed his face into her crotch.

He pulled up and took the outer button of her clitoris gently in his lips and rolled the button between his lips and his tongue. He peered over her belly to her face to see her looking up at him. "I love you," he mouthed and blew her a kiss. Then, slowly, he inserted a finger into her and he returned to work the nub of her clit with his pouting lips. Scott licked at the swelling love muscle and gently stroked the finger he had inserted in her.

Heather was in ecstasy. She arched her back and lifted her pubic bones to meet Scott's loving lips. She reached to her own breasts and cupped them in her hands. She rolled and pinched her nipples to stimulate herself, as if I really needed more help, she smiled. She loved when Scott when down on her. She knew that Scott loved to please her this way, too. "Hooo – yeah," she whimpered.

Scott continued to flick and nip at the clit above her swollen lips. He extracted his finger and inserted two fingers and gently stroked, pushing and putting pressure towards her bottom. He could feel her natural lubrication begin to flow and slick his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and licked them off. Damn, he thought. That's good. He inserted his fingers again so that they curled up towards her belly. Gently he let his fingers do the walking on the inside of her chamber. Somewhere in here is that spot. Scott slowly began to increase his movements and his finger flicking.

Heather was moaning in time with Scott's motions. Her breathing steepened. She felt an uncontrollable urge, and she reached down to her clit and began fingering herself.

"Yes," said Scott. Scott loved it when Heather helped. Besides it being an erotic experience to watch his lover pleasure herself, he often felt a little guilty that Heather didn't always climax. Tonight was not going to be one of these nights where she had to "fake it." He watched as she eagerly massaged her own clit until Heather's motions began to quicken and so did Scott's. He jammed his two fingers in and out of her, keeping time to her own rhythm. He looked into her eyes to gauge her reaction.

"Ooooo...Ohhhhh...YEAH ----!" Heather moaned as the first wave of orgasm swept over her. Scott continued to stroke and Heather's arms fell to the floor looking for something to grasp. "FUCK! ---- OH! ... Honey, I need you inside me. RIGHT NOW!"

Scott kneeled up again and aligned himself. Slowly, he penetrated her. His engorged member slid into her tight sheath. Scott and Heather embraced on the floor and shared a long kiss. Again their tongues danced with each other and they melted into one person. They breathed together. "I love you," they both said together. It was as if they could read each other's minds.

Scott kissed her tenderly on the cheek and then slowly began to move his hips. Heather rose and fell to meet him. Her breasts rocked back and forth as Scott increased his movements. Scott felt the silky stockings rub against his legs to the rhythm of lovemaking. He suddenly felt the urge to caress Heather's silky legs.

Scott kneeled up and he turned Heather over partway so she was lying on her side. She put her raised leg up on his shoulder. He embraced the silky smooth leg as he straddled her other leg. He again entered her moist love nest. As he thrust into her, he ran his fingers over her calves and thigh and kissed her heel and ankles. The silk charged the nerves on his cheeks with electric ecstasy. Scott moaned with pleasure. "Let's move to the couch."

"Whatever you want..." Heather replied. Really, she didn't care. She just loved every moment of this. She could feel his engorged, slick cock slowly extract from her. As if changing his mind, Scott inserted himself into again, ever...so...slowly. Then, just as slow, he pulled out just so that the tip still kissed her lower lips, teasing her opening with his swollen head. Then he slowly plunged in again. He pulled out and kneeled back. Then he motioned for her to kneel on the seat of the couch and get on all fours.

Heather did as she was asked. She put her knees on the cushion of the seat and then leaned forward so that she could cross her arms and put her weight on the back of the couch. She looked over her shoulder and looked at Scott with those..."fuck me" eyes and waggled her hips. She slightly squatted, allowing her sex to fully flower open and reveal silky soft pink tissue. She pouted her lips. "I want you," she whispered. She was through being teased. She reached between her legs and spread her blooming organ with her fingers.

Scott grinned. He stood and moved in behind her. He put one leg up on the couch and stood with one leg on the floor. He bent his knees slightly so that he could enter her distended pussy from behind and then he began to slowly thrust. Scott increased his rhythm as the sexual energy swept through his body.

Heather bucked her hips with Scott's thrusts. Every nerve on their bodies exclaimed in pleasure. They soaked in every moment of this rapture. Scott reached under and pawed at Heather's breasts swaying with the rhythm. He reached around and took her hips in his hands and rocked his pelvis into her.

Heather felt every inch of Scott stroking and messaging her insides. If felt like Scott was crawling up into her womb. It was incredible. "Oh...oh...yes." Her skin tingled as Scott's hands caressed her back and hips. She heard a slight "smack!" before she registered the slightly sharp feeling on her exposed butt cheek.

"OH Yeah!" Heather yipped in surprise as Scott lightly slapped her with his palm. "God, yes!" She rocked into him as she felt Scott continue to spank her. Heather leaned into the couch and reached back with a hand to finger her outer clit. Chills began to gather at the base of her spine. The chills turned to a web, encasing her body and every nerve tingled with energy. As her fingers worked her clit, she felt like she was strumming the entire web, and she felt the waves spread over the entire web until the web began to overload.

Scott could see beads of sweat on her back, glistening in the firelight. He didn't want this to end, yet. "Honey...ooh...I want to...oooh... to be in your arms..." Scott pulled out and his dick bobbed on its own, throbbing for stimulation.

Heather turned around and sat on the edge of the couch. She was filled with adrenaline. She looked up her husband and gave him a wink. She gave his cock a brief kiss then flicked her tongue out to lick the underside of his shaft.

"Damn...you're like a dirty girl, tonight...huh?" Scott looked into the twinkling eyes that stared seductively up at him.

"I could stop," she said as a mocked guilty look crossed her face. She licked the base of his cock once more and ran her tongue up to the head of his dick.

"No...please...don't stop," Scott breathed.

Heather smiled then took him fully in her mouth and swirled her tongue and bobbed her head back and forth caressing his manhood...but she only continued for just a few strokes. She could taste her own juices mixed with Scott's and the new scent thrilled her. Perhaps the taste wasn't so bad, she thought. She nibbled and kissed the tip of her lover's organ while she considered her next move.

She grinned and licked her lips seductively, then she lay down on the couch and spread her legs wide apart, inviting him to enter. She played with her swollen clit as she waited impatiently for her husband to enter her.

"I love you so much," Scott told his wife. He kneeled and easily slipped his tool into her slick love canal once again. He kissed her deeply on the lips and he tasted all of their scents on her mouth. He took deep breaths as he stroked into her again.

They wrapped their arms around each other and they rocked in ecstasy. Scott could feel the wave begin at the base of his scull. He could feel the orgasm coming, and it was intense. "I'm gonna come!"

"Come on, baby!" Heather exhaled. Heather could feel the waves of euphoria engulf her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and exhaled loudly, "OHHH! Come on baby! Yes!" The orgasm sent waves of electricity and waves of numbness through her body at the same time. She could feel her toes curl. She dug her fingers into Scott's back.

"Aahhh.....!" They both exclaimed together. Scott felt his cock explode as he deposited rope after rope of come into his loving wife's body.

They shuddered in each other's arms as the waves of biological passion surged through them. As the waves subsided, they opened their eyes and looked intensely at each other. They kissed each other lovingly on the lips and embraced. "I love you," they said to each other again.

The moments turned into minutes and they lay in each others arms gently stroking each other's hair and cheeks. Time ceased to exist. They existed only in a universe of two loving souls.

"Honey," Scott finally said. "I poured you some wine."

"I'd love some."

***************************************

7 - CHAPTER TWO - Saturday

***************************************

Heather awoke to find the bed empty. She stretched her arms and legs out under the covers and gave herself a good morning stretch. She heard the TV on in the living room and she smelled coffee. "Scott?" she called out.

"Good morning, Honey." She heard from the living room. "I have coffee for you. Breakfast should be here soon."

Heather stood up and pulled on a robe and then walked out to where Scott was sitting. He was still wearing his boxers and he had pulled on a tee shirt. "What breakfast?"

"Come sit. I've already placed the order. I just need to tell them we're ready for it." Scott got up and went to the phone. "Hi, room service? ... Yes this is room 723 and I am ready for my breakfast order. ... Fifteen minutes? ... Ok, thank-you."

"What's for breakfast?" Heather asked again as she sat down on the sofa.

"A surprise! I told you I would take care of every thing, right? You trust my judgment on breakfast, I hope." Scott went into the kitchenette to pour a cup of coffee for his wife.

"Yes, Honey," Heather resigned, "I trust your breakfast knowledge." She reached out as Scott brought the piping hot mug to her. "Oooo...Thank-you," she said. "Coffee smells good."

"You're welcome," Scott said as he gave her the drink. "Yes it's pretty good." He sat back down on the sofa.

Heather cupped the mug in her hands and took a deep inhale of the aroma. "Mmmm..." she hummed as she took a small sip. "Good morning, Sweety."

"Yes, good morning to you." Scott sat back and relaxed. "Did you sleep well?" Back at home, the baby was sleeping through the night, but not consistently. For the first time in a long time, he -- both of them were able to sleep the entire night through with having to wake up to change and feed the baby. Even when the baby slept through the night, they only half slept. They had gotten into a routine. This weekend was supposed to be a break from the routine. Sleep was a valuable commodity.

"Yes, I slept great!" Heather replied. "How about you? Did you sleep ok?"

Scott nodded. "Yeah, I slept fine. I feel rested."

"Well, that's good." Heather sipped her coffee and looked out the sliding glass door. "It looks nice outside. I thought you said it was supposed to be overcast today."

"Supposed to be...I don't know. You know New England weather. Until it gets here, the weathermen are just guessing at tomorrow's weather." Scott turned to his wife. "We don't have anything planned today. We can go into town to some of the antique shops and I think there is an Indian museum there, too."

"Sounds good to me. You're the one planning the weekend."

"Yes, Dear, I was just throwing out some ideas. I planned the weekend, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your input."

"I know..." Heather grinned, "You love my 'in put.' Or should I say to 'put it in?'"

Scott shook his head and smiled. "Yes, I love putting it in you." He put his mug down on the coffee table and leaded over to give his wife a brief kiss. He took her coffee and set it down, as well. "I love you." He embraced his wife on the sofa. "Have I thanked you for last night?"

Heather took her husband's face into her palms. "Not yet this morning. I love you and thank-you for everything."

"Everything?" asked Scott.

"Yes, everything. Thank-you for this weekend. Thank-you for last night. Thank-you for being there. Thank-you for being a good husband and father. Thank-you for everything." Heather pulled her husband in close and held him. Then she pushed herself away. "Whew!" she said.

"What?" queried Scott.

"You need a shower." Heather said as she mocked a wrinkled nose.

"Well...we did work up a sweat last night. We both probably need a shower."

Heather nodded her head in agreement. "You're probably right," she replied as she reached for her coffee.

There was a knock at the door.

Scott stood and moved towards the door. "Sounds like breakfast is here!" He grabbed his wallet as he opened the door. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Sir!" said the waiter. "Breakfast is served!" The waiter rolled the cart into the room and removed the silver lid covering the tray. He took the tray off the cart and put it on the counter of the kitchenette.

Heather stood in curiosity. As soon as the waiter had removed the cover, she could smell fresh bacon. She moved closer for a better look. As she neared the tray of breakfast, she saw a huge stack of pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. Two glasses of fresh squeezed OJ and a small pitcher of steaming syrup were also on the tray. On the cart was also a vase with a dozen fresh red roses.

"Well, what do you think?" Scott asked as he looked at his approaching wife. "Did I order a good breakfast?" Scott took the roses from the cart and handed them to Heather.

"Mmmm...You did great...thanks," she said as she inhaled the scent from the flowers.

"Good! You're welcome." He turned to the waiter. "Thank-you, Sir," said Scott as he was handed the bill. "Charge this to the room, and then here something for you." Scott handed the waiter a tip.

"Thank-you, Sir! Have a good morning." The waiter left with the cart and the silver cover.

Scott turned to his wife and took the tray of food to the sofa and set it down on the coffee table. "Come. Let's eat!"

*********************************

8 - SAT - The Steamy Side

*********************************

Scott stood in the shower, facing the hot stream of water. He ran his fingers through his hair to rinse the shampoo. Scott heard the shower door slide open and then slide shut. He smiled as he felt a body lean unto his back and a hand reach around his chest.

"Hello," Heather said as Scott turned to face her. She slid her hands down his chest. "Did you wash yet?"

Scott exhaled deeply. "Only my hair."

Scott reached down and pulled her arms up around his waist. He embraced her and kissed her face and lips. "And how are you, this morning now that you've had coffee and breakfast?"

"I feel good, maybe a little sore from last night, but definitely worth it." Heather wrapped her arms up around Scott's back and pulled him close. "I love you, Honey," she said playfully.

"I love you too." Scott hugged her tight, then he reached for the scrubbie and her bath soap. "Want me to scrub you?"

"Sure," she replied.

He squeezed a generous amount onto the sponge and began to gently scrub Heather's body. The soapy lather allowed his fingers to easily glide over her skin as he washed and massaged her. He worked his fingers around her neck. He massaged her shoulders and her arms and her hands. He took special care and lingered over her breasts...allowing his soapy hands to cup and curl around the flesh. He motioned for her to lift her leg on the edge of the tub and he gently slid his hand between her legs. Scott washed the outer folds of her mound, taking care not to get soap inside her. He bent over and kissed her as he gently caressed her most sensitive patch of skin with a soapy finger. He felt Heather's mouth tremble as he released his lips from hers.

He then turned his attention to her thighs. His fingers worked stronger now to message the muscles in her leg and down to her calf. He allowed Heather to switch legs. And he repeated the process on her other thigh.

He turned her around and lathered up her back and worked his fingers into her back muscles under the hot water. He was rubbing much harder now, really trying to loosen the tension in her lower back.

Heather needed to put her palms on the far wall of the shower to steady herself. She enjoyed this part of the shower the best. She felt Scott's fingers glide easily over her skin and at the same time, apply soothing pressure to muscles deep under layers of tissue.

"Ok, Honey, you can rinse now." Scott moved out of the way so Heather could rinse the soap off her skin.

Heather returned the favor by scrubbing Scott. She didn't have the finger strength to give Scott a good back message but she made up for it with grace. Her fingertips literally danced over his back and she watched him shudder with excitement as she ran her fingers gently and teasingly over his skin.

She turned him around to face her and she gently messaged his shoulders and then slowly ran her fingers down one arm. After she scrubbed his hand, she laid his palm on her breast and encouraged him to squeeze.

123456...8