A Quiet Weekend Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather arched her back in excitement. She felt the gently wriggling finger in her anus and Scott's cock in her pussy. Her nerves were on overload. She pushed herself against Scott's groin and pulled away and then pushed back against him.

Scott used his free hand to grasp her hip and slowly slid his dick in and out of her. He slowly began to slide his finger in and out of her ass to the same rhythm as his hips. Her ass was super tight and was incredibly erotic. He thrust a bit harder and continued to stroke.

"God, yes!" Heather cried. "Yeah...do me like that!" Heather put her head down and felt another orgasm coming. "Ok...Just fuck me!"

Scott pulled his finger out of her ass and grabbed her other hip. Scott thrust a couple more times then cried out, "Ok, baby. Oh, yeah. I'm gonna come now!" He felt the orgasm flow through his brain and out through his cock. He didn't have much semen left and his third orgasm of the day almost hurt. He pulled his thoroughly wasted dick out of his wife's swollen pussy and collapsed next to her.

"Thank you," finally mumbled Heather. She buried her head in the pillow.

"Thank-you? Thank-you..." Scott replied awkwardly. "I love you..."

Heather looked up and smiled. "I know. And I love you, too."

Scott rolled over and gave his wife a loving kiss on the lips.

Heather rolled over to her back. "I need a shower." She rolled off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

"Ok, you go first," Scott said.

Heather turned her head back to the bed, put her hands on her hips and gave her best Marilyn Monroe impression. "Why? You're not going to wash my back?"

"Ok...twist my arm. I'm right behind you," Scott said with a smile.

They both laughed as they headed for the shower.

***************************

14 - CHAPTER THREE - Sunday

***************************

Scott awoke first again. He turned over to watch his wife enjoy the last moments of sleep. She looked so peaceful. She had a slight smile on her face as if dreaming about something wonderful. Scott imagined she was dreaming that she was a horse...running free across a green field of clover. He chuckled to himself. I wonder...and I could be the stallion. There is no way to know what she was dreaming. Heather almost never remembered her dreams. Scott rolled gently out of bed, careful to avoid rousing his wife.

He pulled on some clothes. Then he went to the kitchen and started the coffee. He waited until it was done before he filled a to-go cup with the brew. He peeked in on his wife who was still in bed sleeping soundly. He wrote a note for Heather and left the note on his pillow. "Hi Hon – Went out for a morning hike. Be back soon. Coffee is brewing. Love – S."

He opened the door and went out in to the crisp fall air. Scott decided that he needed to take a walk to clear his head, so he headed up the same walking path that he and Heather had gone up before.

He was somewhat confused by the events that had taken place. Scott knew that he was always horny, and often he felt like Heather was no so interested in sex. Scott never for a second doubted Heather's love for him, but he did doubt whether she actually enjoyed sex. That's why this weekend was so confusing to him. He had...no...they had done more things together within the last three days than they had done in the last three months.

Heather had actually let (and wanted!) him to come in her mouth. This is something she would not have tolerated. It was as if a different sexual being had taken control of his wife. Scott wasn't complaining, but he wondered what their love life would be like once they returned to "real life." Once they got the baby back home with them, once they got back into the routine of everyday life. He could only hope. They'd be leaving for home in a couple hours.

Scott didn't want to pressure Heather. He often felt like he was always the one who initiated sex. But, that wasn't the case this weekend. In fact, sex this weekend was almost always initiated by Heather. He thought back to their lovemaking sessions. Granted, Friday night he was expecting to get laid...but when Heather wore the sexy lingerie, she was taking control of the situation. She even teased him in the tub earlier in the day. The next morning, it was she who jerked him off. In the hot tub again, it was she who asked if she could blow him. Yeah... like I'm gonna say "no.!" True, when he finger-fucked her ass, that was all him; but that was pretty weird, too. Damn!

Scott continued to hike up the path. He breathed in the fresh, cool air. The sun was rising and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. He came to a bench where he stopped and sat. He looked out over the beautiful vista. He continued to ponder what it all meant as he sipped his coffee. He wondered whether he was remembering it right, or whether it was dreamt.

*******************************************

15 - SUN - Random thoughts, not so random

*******************************************

Heather moaned as she slid her hands under her pillow. The underside of her pillow was cool against the backsides of her hands. She rolled over to look at Scott. She saw the note and read it. She rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes again. Then she smelled the coffee so she decided to get up.

She pulled on a robe and poured herself a cup. She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. She flipped through the channels and found a Harry Potter movie on one of the HBO stations. She watched the movie while she sipped her coffee. But she found her mind wandering and she wasn't concentrating on the movie.

She thought about last night. She enjoyed going down on her husband much more than she thought she would. Friday night she was beginning to come to the realization that she could really get into it. Once she realized that she was just pleasing her husband, it didn't matter about what she thought about the taste of cum. It only mattered that her husband was pleased. And if he would jerk off in front of her (how humiliating for him, she thought!) and openly admit that he always thought about her sucking his dick, then she knew that that's what he needed. She could get used to it just to please Scott. Besides, she thought to herself, he stays harder longer if I give him a good sucking, first!

She wasn't sure what it would be like when they got back home. She enjoyed making love with her husband, but she was often so tired that she couldn't even if she wanted to. What she needed was more sleep. She needed help around the house, too. Scott helps, but she gets tired of telling him what needs to do to help. He is a wonderful father though and is a tremendous help with the baby. He probably deserves a little more TLC, she thought to herself.

She sipped her coffee while Harry Potter continued his adventure

* * *

God, Scott loved his wife. And it wasn't just about sex. He loved his wife with every fiber of his being. Biologically, the impulses of his body told him that the way he shows his love is through physical, intimate contact. However, Scott knew enough that romance was the way, not only to a woman's heart, but also the way to between her legs.

He resolved that he would try to be more romantic at home. It was easy to be romantic up here in the mountains, away from the busy lifestyle that he and Heather led. He needed to be more deliberate. Flowers for no reason...a love note in an unexpected place...surprise candlelight dinner...anything to bring a smile to her face. She deserved anything that he could give her.

Scott drank the last sip of coffee and headed back down the path towards the condo.

* * *

Heather was now hungry for some breakfast so she put on some clothes and went to head out to the coffee shop. She had intended to get some Danishes and bagels for her to share with Scott, but as she opened the door, she saw Scott coming down the hall towards the room.

"Good morning, Honey," he called out. "I wanted to let you sleep this morning."

"Thanks. I needed the sleep. How was your hike?"

"Refreshing. I was hungry for breakfast and I was going to see if you were up."

"Well, I'm up and headed to see if they have some bagels or something for breakfast."

"Cool. Sounds good to me."

They held hands and then turned down the hall. They headed towards the common room where there was a generous breakfast layout. There was even an omelet bar and make-your-own Belgian waffles. They both headed straight for the waffles.

Scott poured the batter into the hot iron for Heather. While the waffle was cooking, she went to fill her plate with fruit and cheese. By the time she was finished, Scott was pulling the crispy golden waffle from the hot iron.

Heather spread a tiny bit of butter on the crisp treat. It melted almost immediately and soaked into the fresh hot pastry. She topped it off with a light drizzle of golden maple syrup.

Scott started his own waffle and got some yogurt, fruit, and sausage while he waited for the waffle to finish. When his waffle finished, he topped his with a liberal splash of syrup and fresh blueberries.

They sat near the window and ate slowly. They both had a lot their minds, but the breakfast was a welcome distraction.

Scott looked up at Heather and found that she was already looking into his eyes. They both opened their mouths, "I love you honey..." they both said at once. Heather smiled and looked down.

"I love you, Heather," said scott, reaching across the table and taking her hand.

"I know you do. I love you, too."

"I want to thank you for a great weekend. I had a great time at the winery and...well, you know."

"I know, I had a great time too. Especially the wonderful massage."

"And I enjoyed the hot-tub."

"I thought you would. Me too. We need a hot tub at home. My back hasn't felt this good in months."

They finished their breakfast and then they left to head back to the room to pack.

*******************************

16 - SUN - "Packing" for home

*******************************

Scott and Heather began to pack up. He got out the bags while she gathered the stuff out of the dressers.

"Phew...you need a shower," Heather scrunched up her nose. "You must have worked up a sweat on your hike this morning!"

Scott lifted his arm slightly and tried to smell his arm-pit. "Whew...yeah, I guess I did. Here, I'll get out my clothes I'm going to wear for the ride home."

He got out his last pair of clean underwear and socks and then stripped to take shower. While the water was running, he brushed his teeth. While he was standing there naked in front of the sink, Heather walked into the bathroom naked.

"Oh...I thought you were in the shower," she said. "I was going to join you for a shower if that's ok."

Scott spit out the toothpaste. "Of course...you think I'd kick you out of my shower?"

Scott climbed into the shower and Heather climbed in after him. They stood in the steam together and embraced. The hot water splashed over them.

Scott bent down and turned his head to kiss his wife. She returned the gesture and opened her lips slightly. Their tongues reached out and their tips danced with each other sweetly.

"I love you forever..." whispered Scott.

"Always..." replied Heather.

They just stood and embraced letting the steam fill their nostrils and clear the cobwebs of sleep.

Heather reached behind her and got out the soap and gently scrubbed her lover's chest and arms. Scott put his leg up on the edge of the tub. Heather slipped a soapy hand between his legs and cradled his genitals in her palm. She looked into his eyes and gently fondled the package.

Scott returned the look. He leaned over and gave her another kiss. He reached forward and took her hand in his and helped her to wash his slowly growing knob. He guided her hand to cup his balls while he gently stroked the shaft. He pulled his lips away from hers for a moment to mumble, "Ok...I think I'm washed..."

She relocked her lips onto his and she took his slightly swelled shaft in her hand and gave it a couple soft strokes. She then released his lips and his now nearly erect cock and moved on down his leg before he became too aroused.

Scott shifted his legs and put the other leg on the edge for Heather to wash. When she finished caressing his thighs and shin, she said, "Ok, turn around. Let me do your back."

Scott tuned and faced the water splashing on his face. Heather continued to wash his back. "Ok?" she asked.

"Yep. Your turn." Scott turned to face her. He put a liberal amount of the bath soap in his hand and scrubbed them together to build a lather. He sarted with a hand on each of her sholders. Then he scrubbed down her arms and then back up to her sholders. He moved his soapy hands forward and fondled her breasts. He cupped them in his hands and felt her nipples in his fingers begin to swell.

Heather reached up and took his hands in hers. She squeezed his hands onto her breasts. She closed her eyes and allowed the sensation of her lover's hands gliding across her breasts send shiver up her spine. Heather shuddered for a moment then released his hands.

Scott slid his hands down her tummy and washed her sides. He bent over to scrub her thighs and Heather lifted a leg to allow easier access to her thigh. Scott took a soapy hand and slid it over her pubic mound and once more felt her neatly trimmed bush against his fingers. He bent over to kiss her and gently tickled her labia with the tips of his fingers.

She reached up with her hands and took his arms and wrapped them around her. "Mmmm...." she hummed in the kiss. "I love you."

"Mmmm...I know..." replied Scott as he reached around her and took her into his arms. His still semi erect shaft twitched as he pressed his genitals up against her crotch.

Heather parted her legs a little to allow the shaft to slip between her thighs. It wasn't at the right angle to enter her, but she could still clutch his cock between her thighs.

Scott gently began to thrust between her thighs. "I'm not sure how much further you'd like this to continue...You're probably sore from last night.

Heather gripped her lovers butt cheeks in her hands and pulled him tight against her. "Honey, we only have a few more hours of vacation. I want to make love one more time before we leave. That is if you aren't too tired, either."

Scott pulled her close. "No...I want to make love to you too...it's just..."

Heather pulled away slightly, "What, Honey?"

"It's just...when we go home..."

"I know...we need to make time for us. I promise that I'll make time for us." Heather pulled him tight. She could feel his swelling dick between her thighs.

"And I promise to make things easy for us to make time. I promise to help out more so you aren't spending all the time doing house work or whatever." Scott squeezed his wife tight.

"Ok...so now that we've got that established, where were we?" She put her hand on her chest and slid it seductively over her breasts to gather some soap in her palm. She reached down between her legs and grabbed her lover's cock in her hand. She gave it a firm grip. "I believe we were about here, huh?" She stroked his cock firmly.

"Yeah...right about there is right." He reached forward and slid his hand between her legs and slipped a finger between her lower lips. The dampness clung to his finger when he removed it and brought it to his lips. "I think it's time to get out and dry off."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Heather let go of his dick and turned him around to rinse. "Ok...now move out of the way!" she cheered.

"Ok! Ok! I'm moving!" Scott climbed out of the tub and grabbed a towel to dry off.

Heather quickly rinsed herself off and shut off the water. When she opened the curtain, Scott had finished drying off and was holding a towel ready for her. He wrapped the towel around her and kissed her.

Scott dropped the towel into her arms and turned and left the bathroom. "I'll be in bed waiting for you..." he sang out.

Heather finished drying off and went into the bed room. The curtains were pulled away and only the thin sheer was left. Soft while light filled the room. The blankets were pulled back on the bed, and sure enough, she found Scott lying spread eagle on the white sheets. He had a big goofy grin on his face and was looking at her as she entered the room. She looked at his nude body and giggled. "You're so funny," she laughed as she crawled up in bed and lay next to him.

"What?" Scott replied incredulously. "What's so funny?" He reached over to tickle Heather.

"Oh...come on....don't take offense. You're just so cute!" Heather kneeled up and straddled her lover. She leaned forward and put her hands on his cheeks and held Scott's face while she planted a deep kiss on his lips. She moved her hands to his neck and kissed his cheeks and then nibbled and sucked on his earlobe. She could feel Scott's throbbing erection pulsating under her.

"Heh..." Scott whispered. "That tickles..."

She slid down his chest, nipping at his skin and sucking gently on his nipples. She kissed his belly while her hands followed down over his torso. She arrived at his erect shaft. She took his cock into her hand and gently stroked it, holding it up towards his chest. She nibbled on his sack. She opened her mouth wide and took the testicles into her mouth and licked them with her tongue. She slid her other hand between his legs and under the sack to play and tickle the thin line that ran between his anus and phallus. The male g-spot, she thought to herself.

"Oh...yeah...right like that," Scott moaned. He felt the tugging on his nuts as they were suckled by his lover's mouth. The tickling between his legs caused him to involuntarily pull his knees up and spread his legs as wide as they could go. "Oh yeah..." he muttered.

Sarah spit out his balls and moved to a more comfortable position between his legs on her hands and knees. Her hands were on the bed, just outside his hips. She kissed the underside of his shaft as it was fully erect pointing towards his chin. She licked up towards the purple knob that sat a top the fleshy pole. She picked the dick up with her mouth and sucked the knob into her lips. "Hmmm," she exaggeratedly hummed. She bobbed her head up and down keeping her lips wrapped around his cock. She looked up to Scott's face...she curled her lips into smile and held the tool in her teeth.

Scott lay with his hands under his head and stared into his wife's eyes and smiled back. "I love you," he said aloud.

"Uh-huh," she replied. She closed her mouth over his dick and again resumed her bobbing. She slurped up the saliva in her mouth and swirled her tongue around his pulsing glans. She looked up again and said, "you're just saying that –"

"No, honey..." Scott quickly cut her off and reached out and took her face in his hands and drew her up to him. He kissed her deeply...her lips still coated in saliva.

"Ok...I believe you...now let me get back to what I was doing." She slid down between his legs again and took him into her mouth.

"Yeah...sorry to interrupt...," Scott murmured. "I just wanted to prove to you that it's not about you blowing me."

Heather sucked down hard and bit down on his head with a little bit of force to get his attention. She looked up at him and said with a serious tone, "Quit thinking about yourself all the time." Then she smiled. "I'm going down on you for me. You don't cum as quickly if I go down on you first. Now are you going to keep interrupting me?"

"No...sorry!" Scott zipped his mouth shut with his fingers.

Heather smiled seductively and growled low. "Now...be quiet and let me get back to getting you ready!" She took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it with force. She kept her hand down low near his balls and then she wrapped her lips around the upper part of his throbbing shaft again. She twirled her tongue around and around the swollen head while her hand massaged his shaft. She continued to gently bob her head and jerk her hand.

1...345678