A Task For Kitten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He elaborated, "Do you love it? Does the thought of pleasing someone else, making them feel good, being the deliverer of sensations appeal to you? In that moment do you think of nothing else? Do you love it?"

She looked thoughtfully towards the seat beside her and after a moments pause said, "I don't really know how to answer that."

He chuckled softly and responded with, "Then you don't love it. My kitten here, LOVES it."

He reached over and placed a hand on kitten's leg and continued, "When she's pleasing me, it's all she thinks about. Sometimes I feel like I'm not even in the equation. When her mouth is on me it's as if her and My cock are the only thing in this world. She gets off on making Me feel good. She gives no thought to herself or to what's next. She only thinks about whatever the task (He squeezed her leg when He said that word) at hand is because she LOVES it. Can you say you feel the same when your mouth is on someone?"

Ava again looked thoughtful.

"I'm not even sure I like it, let alone love it. I don't even know if I'm doing it right when my mouth is on someone."

Kitten, otherwise silent, said with humor evident in her tone, "Honey, if you don't KNOW if you're doing it right, then you're not! Sucking cock is one of the most erotic things there is as far as I'm concerned. If you look at it like it's necessary or like it's just a step towards something else, then you're robbing yourself and your man of an amazing thing."

Ava sighed and said, "GOD, I'm so confused! There should be a class or a book for someone like me! Blowjob's for Dummies Ha!"

The predator was back. Kitten looked at Ava, then her Master and then back to Ava and said, "Well there is no class that I know of but there could be a teacher right here in this room, if you're up for it."

Ava looked almost, but not quite horrified.

Kitten got up and said, "Think about it for a minute." and went to refill all of their drinks.

When she came back she caught Ava looking at Master again. The monsoon of jealousy swelled inside of her once more. She thought for a moment of calling the whole thing off and leaving before she kicked this girls teeth into the back of her head but then she looked at Him and His gaze met hers directly. In it she saw desire, strength, trust and unwavering love. He was hers as much as she was His, and the monsoon abated.

"So did you think about it?"

Ava said, "Think about what? I'm not even sure what you mean.".

"Look at you playing coy so expertly! There may be some things you don't know but we all know you're not stupid so let's not pretend you are, little one. I'm offering to show you how to suck off your man until he bleeds desire for you. Does that appeal to you, sexy Ava, or not?"

She looked shyly at Master and asked, "How do you feel about that?"

He replied, "It's fine with me. Like her, in that moment there is nobody else in the world for Me, so I would probably not even notice your presence. If you think it's something that will help you and it's ok with my kitten, I'm fine with it."

Kitten jumped up exclaining, "So it's decided! Ava, go stand behind where He's sitting on the couch so you can see well."

Ava's face flushed. Crimson traveled up her neck but she did as she was told.

Kitten went to retrieve a hair tie from her purse and in moments she had whisked her hair away from her face and was perched on her knees in between her Master's legs. Careful not to show Ava just how exciting this particular position was to her, she set about undoing His pants. He inhaled deeply, lifted Himself a little as she slid His pants off of Him, and relaxed.

Once He was free she leaned forward and just ran her face against His cock. She trailed up it with one side of her face, let the head rub against her neck and then rubbed Him down her other cheek. Nuzzling His balls with her nose, she closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and heard Him say in what seemed like off in the distance somewhere, "Watch her Ava. She's leaving. She's taking my cock with her and she's leaving us. It's quite a sight so pay attention. This is what I meant when I asked if you love it. Can you see how much she loves it?"

Kitten tipped her head and began nipping at his groin, mashing her face into his skin with each kiss. She traveled her tongue across his balls and licked the other side of him as well. Then she grabbed hold of his jumping cock by the base and applied just a slight amount of pressure. Lifting her ass up off her feet she was now above his cock. He felt coolness on the tip of him as she let her spit wet him and then she took his head into her lips. She didn't close her mouth down on him. She just let the head of his cock rest on her soft tongue while her spit traveled the rest of the way down him and her warm breath made him grow even harder. When she felt the wetness reach her hand she began simultaneously stroking him and swirling her tongue on the sensitive rim, sending shivers through him. He clenched and moaned, trying to get farther into her mouth and she closed her lips around his swollen erection, sealing him in while she continued to stroke him from his balls to her lips.

She reached between her own legs with her other hand and began rubbing her soaked aching cunt. Still pleasing, sucking, and stroking him she moaned loudly with pleasure as she came so close to the edge and then He pulled Himself out of her mouth.

She looked up at Him as if she'd been slapped and He said, "Easy with yourself, kitten. Don't forget My words."

She closed her eyes, collected herself, removed her hand from her need and re-focused her attention with passionate fervor to what was in front of her.

She placed her hands on his thighs, gripping them like handles, steadied herself and took all of him in one pass. He was so deep in her throat, she could feel his balls on her lips as she received him again and again. Her head was moving from side to side, her lips tight around him, her tongue swirling inside her mouth delivering licks and sensations all over him. She felt Him grab her head and looked up to see her favorite part-the lust in His eyes and at that exact moment she saw Ava reach her hand from the back of the couch and place it on Master's chest.

She froze. Her teeth clamped lightly down on Him and daggers shot from her eyes to Ava.

Master chuckled and said, "I think it would be best for us both if you remove your hand from me, Ava."

Ava withrew her hand quickly with a hurried apology and brought it to her own mouth as if embarassed that she had placed it there in the first place. Kitten's grip on His cock loosened but she didn't resume.

Master said, "Ava, please give us a minute."

Once she had left the room, Master withdrew himself from kittens mouth and pulled her up onto his lap.

"What's the matter, my pet?"

"She was touching you. I know I said it was okay but it was horrible! I've never felt so panicked and possessive in my life!"

Her voice full of emotion, her body trembling with a mixture of rage and fear, she apologized.

"I'm sorry. I over reacted. I disappointed you. I'm so-"

He cut the last "sorry" off with a full passionate kiss on the mouth that shook her body to its core. She returned his kiss, wrapping her arms around him and whimpering with pleasure when she felt his hand travel down to her cunt. He stuck two fingers inside her wet slit, probing and pushing deep into her while his thumb traced tight circles over her clit.

The moan that came from her was primal. She forgot her fear. She forgot Ava. She forgot everything except her Master so close to making her cum.

Her lips stopped moving on His. Her body clenched. The hum started in her toes and the top of her head. It came from both directions and when it met in her middle, under His thumb, she screamed as her body was racked with wave after wave of mind blowing orgasm. He held her tight on His lap while He finished her and as the spasms subsided her lips began to kiss Him again.

She pulled back suddenly as if just remembering and said, "What about Ava?"

He leaned over and whispered, "She thinks she's hidden but she's been watching us since I asked her to leave the room."

He pulled her chin towards Him so they were face to face, rested His forehead against hers and said, "I am YOURS. Not hers. Not anyone else's. YOURS." He leaned her forward, slapped her bottom and continued, "Now set your sexy ass back on task woman, so I don't regret finishing you before it was complete! And do you have anything to say to me for that gift I just gave you?"

She took His face in her hands and kissed Him all over it. After each kiss she said, "Thank you."

When she had him laughing at her silliness, she jumped up with a huge smile on her face and set about trying to find Ava.

Kitten found the girl in the hall and as soon as the younger woman caught her eye she started apologizing. Her words came fast and held some panic in them.

She ranted, "I am so sorry. I didn't even realize that my hand was on him. I understand if you hate me. You don't have to worry. It will never happen again. I swear it. I hate that I ruined the night. I LOVED watching you. I wish I could be just like you. I wish I could feel what you feel...want what you want. You are SO sexy and beautiful and alive and.....sexy."

The last word came out with just air as she barely whispered it and His kitten took her face in her hands and silenced her with her tongue.

She tilted Ava's face up toward her and began licking her bottom lip. Kitten darted her tongue across that lip, into her mouth, along her teeth and then across the top lip. Ava appeared to go limp in Kitten's grasp and Master found himself thinking from His view point in the other room that His kitten's tongue, which had moments ago been pleasuring his rock hard cock, was now licking Ava's mouth like it was a popsicle and she was absolutely melting at the exploration.

As if on cue with His thoughts Ava sighed, moaned and hungrily returned His kitten's kiss. Ava reached her arms around the stunning woman, embracing the senations, while she continued to hold her face and make love to her mouth. She settled her hands on kitten's ass and pulled herself closer into her. Breasts, stomachs, cunts, thighs all mashed together. The two appearred to be one from where He sat with a hand on his strained cock.

12