A World-Class Brothel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I might not be there tomorrow. I was thinking of going out with my brothers as they eat out on Wednesdays, the junk food mom will never cook for them."

Eddie winced as he almost joked, what and teach them about whoring with waitresses? That might be a joke to him and the brothers who were a little unruly. But to women, oh no. He'd been so careful so far but a slip always threatened because he had a quick mouth about that sort of thing. In the main Aussie females of similar age generally regarded it as part of culture er, sub-culture. But used in the context of a brothel he knew such wisecracking would generally be regarded as insensitive and an invitation for a backhander across the mouth.

"I was hoping to be with you socially," he said lamely.

Their eyes locked momentarily and his breath caught. She'd taken that onboard as a compliment. Gawd, she was prepared to fire up a boiler over him!

"Okay, I'll come."

Come? What hadn't she said she'd go or she'd accompany him? Was she saying she wanted to cum for him? He gulped and berated himself for not thinking like a gentleman or even an ordinary guy. He was thinking about Maya as if she were a... he groaned and thought it: a whore. That simply would not do. Even his mom, who could be a bit of a brawler at times, would be disgusted and kick him in the butt for thinking about Maya like that.

"Thanks, much appreciated."

She turned and smiled and the smile changed to concern. "Are you okay? You look like you've lost your gold watch?"

"I'm... I'm just a little..." No, he couldn't tell her.

"What's gotten at you? Have you been disgusted by some of the things I've told you that go on here?"

"Not really."

"Is it Billie or her mother?"

He shook his head.

"Is it the audacity of my mom asking you to dinner?'

"No, of course not?"

Maya frowned and said then what was it, "Is it me?"

He looked at his feet and remained mute.

She laughed. Yes, she laughed and came against him and put her arm around him. "Oh you poor darling. You're suffering pussy jitters."

Eddie felt his lower stomach clamp due to the fact she was on to him, ready to expose him. But what the fuck was she on about alleging pussy jitters? He regarded pussy as one of his best friends. He loved pussy.

"Come, sit over here in the shade. What we call pussy jitters is a temporary condition, or it is in most cases, that guys succumb to when amid so much tit, pussy and ass that's available to them. Even guys who arrive exhibiting great bravado ready to walk around with an all-day erection can succumb. Perhaps it's because they are in a brothel and a secure one at that where one has to apply to the gatekeeper to go out and wander off to calm their sudden rush of nerves. The usual quick cure is for them to lick a cunt. Would you like to lick my cunt now Eddie?"

Eddie almost suffered a panic attack but she saw it coming and said, perhaps later and hugged him and kissed under his wobbly chin. "Hold fast darling, it will pass quickly."

He actually felt calmer as she said that.

"You've never been in a brothel before first coming here had you?"

"No," he croaked.

"But you were lucky. You weren't immediately exposed to some of the going-ons around here and your complimentary host was the magnificent Dimples who's such a lovely person. Imagine if you'd been landed with a woman reaching the maximum hiring age of twenty-eight with floppy tits to her waist or a hairy pussy like a smelly desert bush?"

She felt the shudder and hugged Eddie tightly.

"Have you ever engaged in group sex?"

"No, " he said, attempting unsuccessfully to pull away.

"Well the look of that deserted pit must have been rather frightening for you. What were you thinking?"

"Slipping on body fluids and feeling somebody's finger at the door of my ass."

"You're a butt virgin, aren't you?"

Eddie nodded and sniffed.

"And then you heard the faked male and female screams from the BDSM Room."

"Were they faked?"

"They usually are. We have two attendants on duty at all times to prevent people going over the top. Although what they do in the privacy of their own homes is their business, what they do here is our business to ensure they don't seriously misbehave. Sex does have its ugly side and you must have been aware of it."

He nodded and sighed.

"Are you ready to lick my pussy now?"

Eddie cleared his throat. "Could we try a tit?"

"Certainly darling. Here we go... ooh, look at that. Two beauties waiting for just you. Choose whichever one you want or alternate. Lick mommy, suck mommy and even bite mommy gently. This is all for you darling, you are such a good boy."

After a couple of minutes Eddie pulled away and looked at the wet patch he'd just left. "You have lovely breasts."

"Call them tits Eddie, I'm comfortable with that."

"Could you go for a calming drink now?"

"Yes of course. If you require a pussy lick, just ask or make the approach gently. You can lick it anytime you wish. You are much calmer and this little incident has assisted us both as I'm now have my mind around our special situation and am happy for you to have sex with me. You'll find me a little tight I'm afraid as because I am a small woman apart from my tits."

"T-t-that's fine. Salut!"

At the end of the working day Eddie walked Maya to her snappy little Italian scooter in the parking lot against the residential compound where most hosts were accommodated and usually resided there for two weeks and then went home to live and rest for two weeks to avoid the onslaught of oppressive boredom. Maya only lived-in for as long as a client wanted her and said almost half of the host staff preferred that arrangement. "We work very little differently to casual hotel staff engaged for peak periods," she said.

When she was astride her scooter she and Eddie kissed lightly, Maya's almost subtle full frontal stance with a hand on her hem lifting it slightly to indicate she was prepared to stay the night with him not taken up. Well, they both knew there was no rush and Eddie had been rather rattled. They arranged to meet for breakfast.