All Comments on 'Absence Makes the Cock Grow Harder'

by Rob_Heart

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

This writer's ability to move from the thoughts within the head of a dreaming man, to the live action of being there-simply incredible.

Just as your think the character is reaching his destination... Well, you will just have to read it.

Very hot. Very wet. Very Hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh, but to dream!

Incredibly hard here. Could almost feel her hands gripping my hair. This will be in my mind during my next plane flight and cab ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh, Rob!

You always make me blush, Rob! Wish I could write like that. Good luck with your writing.

Lady Lynda

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a force that cannot be stopped

a master of the written word rob heart, has an intensity

that is truely rare. you can feel the pulsations, taste the

experiences, truely absorb his words on many levels, hope to see more of your work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

Made me think of one of the times we were together, only it was not in a kitchen. Good Luck Rob.

Blue Eyes

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Only in My Dreams....

Well written Rob. You're a very talented man. I'm a little jealous even. Simply because I could never write anything like this, but instead only *dream* of it. It has been such a privilaged to have come to know you. Your like an Erotic Knight in Shining Armor using your pin and words as your Sword. I truly wish nothing but the very best to you in all of your present and future endeavors.

Brown Eyes (wishing they were "Blue")

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Deliciously Carnal

Reading this made me so HOT, I could only hope to experience some of this erotic talent. Both literarily and literally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More to This Author Than Meets the Eye

I read this story a while ago and found out that Rob Heart has also written an erotic book. I ordered it, read it, and was so taken by the feelings that his writing gave to me that I had to come back and leave this comment. If you have anyway to search for <Rob Heart Typographical Error> then do it. Buy his book and you will feel more than his words. You will feel a warmth cum over you like never before.

Wet and Ready

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Impressed!

Rob,

This was an incredible story. I loved it from the first word to the last. It's very difficult to find erotica that isn't just hard core porn on paper, pure smut! You managed to tell a hot story with class and pinache!! Congratulations from one author to another. I am very impressed with your work. Keep going!! Have a good day.

Terri Ann Armstrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome!!!

Hey Rob,

Just happened to be viewing profiles on AOL and after no comminication with you for some time, thought I would look at yours. I am so impressed with your writings! I wish you all the best and hope that your book will soon hit #1!!!

Shellie aka...

ImxStartingxOver@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ooooooh my goodness!

There are so many things about this story that affected me. I have been known to have a vivid imagination and very sensual dreams. I can definitely relate the what the author is writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
If only you were closer

I read your short story and googled your name. I found that you have an actual book that can be bought. I am running out to buy it tomorrow and plan on reading it tomorrow night. I hope it can do the same things to me that this short story of yours had done.

I also found how that live too far away for us to meet, unless you can travel to New Jersey. I plan on send you an email through the address I found on your website. Maybe we can look into meeting someday.

My best to you until then.

Allison

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sexy

Rob,

Your story is very hot and erotica. Mmmm you gave me a fever.

Pooh Bear

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it--

I liked it, would like to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous