Alana Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not much, haven't seen you in a while and was wondering if you would like to have dinner tonight."

"Why? Where is your girlfriend? What was her name little Miss Jealous." Alana snipped.

Josh laughed at Alana's comment. "Now sarcasm has never suited you. Her name was Kathy and we are no longer together because of her jealousy and co-dependency. I needed some space."

"Oh so you are hard up for a date then." Alana replied giggling at Josh.

"No! I have good news I wanted to share with a friend."

"What's the news?" Alana inquired.

"I will tell you only if you have dinner with me tonight unless you are going to be washing your hair or something." Josh stated in his best sarcastic tone.

"No I will go to dinner with you what time shall I meet you?"

"Umm! How does seven sound to you?"

"Sounds good I will see you then. Bye Josh."

Chapter 3

After work, Alana went home to her apartment. The day was cooling off as dusk approached. She walked into her apartment building and hurried to catch the open elevator door. A man held the door open for her as it started to close. Stepping into the elevator Alana thanked the man as she turned and pressed the button to the third floor. The elevator closed and she rode in silence to her floor. The doors opened she stepped out of the elevator and walked to her apartment. Opening the door, Alana set her bags and purse on the table near the door with her keys. Closing the door behind her Alana walked to the bedroom. She unbuttoned her blouse letting it hang open. She entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. Steam poured off the water warming the bathroom. Alana returned to the bedroom, placed her blouse on the bed, and went to the living room to check her answering machine. No messages! Removing her earrings, she went back to her room, laid the earrings on the dresser, and slipped her shoes off. She removed her skirt and the rest of her under garments. Placing her clothes neatly in the dirty clothes bin.

Moving the curtain back, she climbed into the warm shower. Alana reached for the washcloth and squeezed soap from the bottle that was sitting to the side. Alana squirted a large amount of soap into the cloth. Alana lathered the soap over her body gently rubbing her breasts into a frothy lather from the neck to the stomach paying attention to her breasts increasingly feeling the firelight inside of her. The temperature increased as she washes.

Bending over in a massaging motion, Alana bathed her ankles moving the washcloth along the calf of one leg then the other. Alana washed her long trim legs. Alana washed her thighs outside then inside of her legs. Alana felt the fire in her increase with every stroke of the cloth between her thighs.

Alan stopped, her breath labored, she turned and rinsed the soap out of the cloth and off her body. Turning off the water and reaching for her towel hanging next to the shower stall, Alana began to dry her wet body. She had never before tried to do anything sexually by herself. Alana had been told when she was growing up that sex was ghastly; masturbating was forbidden. She was excited barely able to contain herself, she was hot and moist from the shower after she dried herself she couldn't bring herself to finish. Finish the way she wanted to. The words she woke up to kept running over and over again in her thoughts. What we make out of the occurrences is what makes our life. Alana couldn't let herself finish after the words she woke up to this morning cried out in her thoughts.

Alana stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around her body and a towel wrapped around her hair. She walked to her dresser and pulled open a drawer, selecting her under garments. Alana turned and opened the closet door reaching for a dress, a knee length silky cream color. Alana laid it on the bed. She sat down in front of her vanity putting on her makeup, drying and brushing her hair, curling the strands of hair that hung from each side of her head near the temples. Alana looked at herself fully dressed in the mirror and when she was satisfied with her looks she walked to the living room and lifted the blinds of the window. Gazing outside, she noticed people hurrying around ending their days activities. Noticing a couple embraced in a long kiss on the sidewalk as a taxi pulls up next to them. The man opens the door and Josh climbed out of the cab and the couple got in after he exited. Josh walked up the steps of the apartment building.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

A man of average height wearing a dark suit with dark hair and brown eyes walked into Alana's apartment.

"Hi Alana. Are you ready." He asked in a kind and gentle voice.

"Hold on one second let me get my keys and purse."

Alana returned with the items in hand then the two walked to the elevator.

"Josh where are we going?"

"It's a secret!"

"OH Josh tell me!"

"We are going to dinner."

"I know we are you told me on the phone."

"I told you it's a secret."

"Ok I will wait."

The elevator door closed and Josh pushed the button for the lobby.

"How's work going" Alana asked looking at Josh and smiling.

"It's part of the reason we are going out to dinner." Smiling at Alana Josh gives her a little wink.

"You mean you did it." Exited and beaming she looks at him.

"Yep! I did it! I found out this afternoon and the first person I wanted to tell was you." Barely able to contain his excitement Josh glowed.

"I am so happy for you Josh." Alana leaned over hugging him.

They chatted about Josh's new position at work on the cab ride to the restaurant.

The Taxi pulls up to the front of the restaurant and the doorman opens the door of the cab. Alana looks up at the sign.

Alana giggles with excitement and turns to Josh. "I have heard about this place but I have never been here."

"Neither have I but this special occasion with my special friend I thought a special place would be nice to top the evening off with."

Chapter 4

Beaming she enters the restaurant and walks to the bar as Josh checks to see if the table is ready.

Sitting in the lounge, Josh orders for the two of them. The waiter brings the cocktails. Shortly after the drinks arrive there table is ready.

The atmosphere in the restaurant is elegant, ritzy, and busy. Special attention paid to in every detail. Everyone is dressed in his or her best attire. There were women in evening gowns and men in fancy suits.

The host seats Alana and Josh draping napkins on their laps, the waiter speaking with a French accent tells them of the menu Josh again orders for the two of them. After the waiter leaves Alana and Josh sip on the cocktails.

Josh took a drink and set his glass down. "So how is your work going Alana?"

"We have been busy."

"Are there any new clients?"

"No nothing yet, we are working on some research on the Alabaster's. We may be getting them as clients soon."

"What does the Alabasters need with your office I thought they already were tied up with your competitor." Josh inquires as he picks his glass up and sips his drink.

" They paid a small fortune to our top competitors. They were not happy so they are shopping around, rumor has it that they might pick us. We have been in negotiations for a few months with them trying to make a deal. My office just got word today to prepare some preliminary presentations for next week. If it all goes well they will run our ads as a test trial for a few weeks and then after that they might be regular customers."

"Alana that's great!" smiling at her.

"Not yet, we still have a lot of prep to do in a short period."

"Well be careful with them. My office has been representing them for a few years. I know they can be real tough, they want everything for close to nothing, but I do know if you do well they will give you a big tip; our senior partners go on expensive vacations at the Alabaster expense and hopefully I can do well enough to go also."

"You will Josh making junior partner after only being there for a few years I know you will."

"Thank you, I am glad someone has the confidence in me I sure don't."

"Josh quit beating yourself up and enjoy things you have always been like this ever since I met you in college."

Before Josh could continue, the food arrived and the table was set.

"Umm looks good" Alana stated barely able to contain her excitement as she began to eat.

After dinner the two had a few more cocktails and called it a night at the restaurant. They enjoyed a peaceful ride back to Alana's apartment building.

"Josh will you come up for a while?" Alana asked with a grin.

"Sure." Josh paid the cab fair and the two walked to the elevator.

Alana opened the door of her apartment and placed her things on the table near the door.

"Come in Josh! Make yourself at home!"

Josh looked around her apartment. "You have not changed a single thing in here since I was here last."

Alana walked into the kitchen putting on coffee to brew.

"Coffee will be ready in a few minutes I am going to go in and change. The remote is on the couch if you want to turn on the TV."

"What are you talking about Josh?" She strolled past him and sat next to Josh on the couch.

"You have not changed that's all."

"Well if you would bother to drop by every now and again instead of call me every time you have good news you might see a little change."

Laughing at Alana "I know you don't have to rub it in. I am terrible about keeping in contact with you and a few other friends."

"You also seem to be terrible about keeping woman to."

"Chuckling "Oh! Ouch! That hurt Alana."

Entering the room passing Josh again to the kitchen, she makes faces at Josh.

"Well you seem to have troubles you are never with the same girl each time I talk with you."

Alana brought back two cups and handed one to Josh.

"I don't know maybe I haven't found the right woman. What about when I do call. You are never seeing anyone. Have you gone out with anyone since the last time I saw you."

"Maybe! I went out with one or two men." Alana sits on the couch one leg under her turned facing Josh sipping on her coffee.

"You have only been out with two in the last two months."

Looking over her cup at Josh Alana answers "Yes."

"Did you have a second date with them?"

"No I didn't the one guy was too creepy and the second was too much of a boy he reminded me of you." Again, she smirked at Josh.

"Wow do I need to go." The insults are just flying to night.

"No, you don't need to go. I have not talked to you in a long time and I am just catching up." smiling at him he returns her smile, sipping his coffee.

"Really, Alana why don't you go out more and just have some fun."

"I don't know maybe I am waiting for the right man to enter my life."

"He is not going to enter it if you don't look a little for him I bet this is the first night you have been any where after work or any other day in a long time."

"Josh you know me to well."

Alana looked at Josh over her coffee cup. "Josh I don't know what to feel any more I am so mixed up with my emotions."

Looking Alana in the eye. "What do you want out of life right now? What does Alana want?"

"That's just it I don't know. I know I don't really want to be married right now. My job is finally going places and I don't have time for complications like that."

Josh puts the cup down. "OK Alana! One you don't want to be tied down. What's number two."

"I want to have fun I want to be creative I want a man to be creative.

"Alana most women want a man to be romantic."

"I want that too Josh. But he has to be very creative and imaginative."

"In what ways do you want him to be creative?"

"Josh believe it or not I want him to be creative at sex and dating."

Half choking on coffee while sipping it Josh wipes the front of his shirt off and walks to the kitchen for a napkin talking to Alana as he walked.

"Alana I am sorry for laughing at you" He apologizes to her. "Alana you are very conservative where did this come from all of a sudden?"

"Josh I have always wanted a man to be creative in and out of bed."

"You never told me any of this when we were dating."

"I know... I never have told anyone except you now. I am tired of being the conservative one the miss goody goodie's I want more out of life my life!"

Alana looked down at the floor embarrassed that she told Josh one of her darkest secretes. Blushing Alana hangs her head. Josh reached over and lifted her chin with his index finger. His kind voice tells Alana there is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. "Alana you are bound only by yourself. The limits you set are your limits. You have control over what you want to achieve. You have proved that already you have worked hard to get where you are at your job. You graduated college early by almost a whole year. I bet if I look in your High school yearbook you were voted most likely to succeed."

"Josh I told you that in college I was. You knew that."

"There you go you helped prove my point."

"Josh I don't even know where to start I don't know what to do."

"Well first you need to change what you wear."

"What I wear?"

"Yes what you wear. Alana you need to dress a little more provocative, sexier more revealing more suggestive."

"Ok I get the point Josh. Gee you don't have to rub it in."

The two started to laugh.

"We should go shopping Alana you can pick out your cloths and I will help you figure out if they are sexy for you."

"Great just what I want a date with a man shopping."

Laughter from the two erupted as they talked like school kids.

Alana stopped laughing regaining her breath she looks at Josh.

Josh met her gaze. Alana looked into Josh's eyes and Josh into Alana's.

Josh reached out his hand stroking Alana's cheek with the back of the hand feeling her soft skin on his. Closing her eye's she leaned into his hand as he stroked her. Alana grabbed his hand her eyes wide she pulled his fingers to her mouth and one bye one sucked on each. Seductively pulling each finger out and sucking it back in to her mouth staring deep into Josh's eyes.

Josh noticed something different about Alana. Never before had Josh seen a seductive side of Alana. Alana wasn't a seductress and had never seduced him until now. Josh became aroused by Alana's actions. Almost growling as she licked and sucked his fingers, Josh liked what he was seeing and experiencing. Josh knew this wasn't right, he and Alana had been friends for many years and dated in college. The two also were intimate when they dated in college Josh had been her first as she had been his. Josh knew things about Alana others did not and the things he knew about Alana told him that she was different tonight. Alana had a look about her that Josh had not figured out earlier until now and he was bewildered almost scared he didn't know his long time friend any more. Wondering why she was aggressive and no longer passive Josh always initiated the sexual play between the two of them and had also managed a few time of coaxing her into bed while the two were between lovers. Alana noticed that Josh was puzzled Alana asked, "What's the matter cat got your tongue? Now the shoe is on the other foot you are not sure what to do with me are you?"

Gulping his eyes wide with a scared look in them Joshes voice trembles slightly knowing he lost control of the situation made him feel nervous. He was suppose to be the aggressor not her.

"No! I am not sure what to do."

" Do you like it?"

Before Josh answered her. Alana reaches between his legs and felt him. "Ummm! Josh your body likes it!" Growling Alana continues to fumble with his pants. Unbuttoning his pants, she reaches inside and caresses him bring him to his fullest with her touch. Looking at Josh wild lust in her eyes her vigor at its highest. Alana growls at him again.

"Josh take me! Take me! Please! "

Josh turns and meets Alana's gaze kissing her deep and hard pulling her closer to him. Josh tries to regain control of the situation.

Aggressively Alana pulls away from Josh. "What's wrong have I done something?"

"No! You haven't. I want to try something." She look at Josh with her wild eyes a fire.

Alana gets up standing on her feet, unbuttoning her dress swaying her hips in a circular motion with the precision of a belly dancer. Raising her hand in the air, the other hand moves across the extended arm and down across her clothed breast. Caressing her body, each hand reaching for her hips, grabbing the material of her dress, her fingers walk the hem of her dress up, past her thigh exposing her legs as she slowly dances for Josh. Alana teases him seductively pulling off her dress flinging it on his head and shoulders revealing her bra with her arousal obvious in her breasts. The thoughts of this morning from when she woke still playing in her mind she was going to take her own advice, she was going to make the most out of her situation. Alana danced next to the window the curtains partially drawn with the night light flickering through the center and around the edges. Alana undoes her bra strap her breasts fall free with a slight giggle in each breast the bra dropping to the floor. Alana turned to the window slowly bending over at the waist, she removes her panties exposing the rest of her body. Continuing to move her hips with her legs spread slightly giving him the best view possible. She raised her torso and leaned into the curtains of the window finding the seal she grabs hold, pushing her buttocks towards Josh. Looking through the partially open curtains covering her window she notices lights on in various apartments across the street. Alana's excitement soars with the thought of being seen nude in front of her window. Alana turns pointing a finger at Josh telling him to come to her. Alana turns and faces the outside of the window opening the curtains wider she look outside at the traffic below and the lights on across the way in the next building wondering if she has been noticed. Alana's excitement increases as she thinks about who might see her nude who might also see what she is about to do.

Josh stumbles from the couch pants partially open. He approaches Alana her back is turned to him. She is leaning forward bent at the waist looking out. Josh reaches for her legs caressing each as he presses his hips into her buttocks as she bends over. Feeling her respond to his touch Alana wiggles her hips into his groin he continues to grow more. Straining against his own clothes, he frees himself feeling the cool night air and Alana's warm body next to his. He presses his body again to hers, she responds wiggling her hips and moving her buttocks over his groin Josh places his hands on her hips and slowly crosses the threshold of her from behind. Alana moans loudly Josh notices how moist and hot she is tonight; hotter than he has ever seen her before. Forcefully he pulls her hips to meet his. The room filled with animalistic sounds until the two explode falling to the floor in a heap of flesh and sweat gasping for air lying next to each other.

"Oh! Josh what was that?" Alana rolls over to Josh giving him a deep kiss. Pulling away from the kiss looks him in the eye. "Thank you."

Breathing subsiding "Thank you for what Alana? I should be thanking you. We haven't done that in a long time and we have never done it like that."

"I know! I don't think in this case it really will hurt anything do you?

You like to have sex on occasion with me, when I am in the mood also. You have tried on more than one occasion to get into my pants.

"Alana that's not what I mean I would have sex with you for as long as you like but I don't like being here only when you need some looking after" he notices he hurt her feelings.

Alana averted her eyes from him. "Josh tonight wasn't about you it was about me. I am sorry it should have been about you tonight."