Alana Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more he walked, the more exited she became. Thinking what he was going to do. He came closer she turned away putting his hands on her shoulders touching them lightly, whispering in her ear. Telling Alana, she looked radiant and beautiful. Shuddering with anticipation as she felt a warm sensation come over her body.

He slowly caressed her shoulders, as Alana said nothing only letting out a small sigh. He ran his hands over the top of the nightgown feeling the silkiness of it, moved his hands to her neck gently massaging and caressing Alana, his fingers touching her hair. Picking up a lock of hair, he brought it to his face and drank in the aroma of her hair noticing how smooth and soft it felt between his fingers.

Alana let her head fall back on him, feeling his hands moving and wondering as he touched her. Moaning slightly Alana turns to look at him. Deep into his eyes she looks, looking through the window to his soul. Alana reached up with her mouth to kiss him. Kissing Alana, he started moving his hand over her back. He moved a hand to her hair. Running his fingers threw it. Alana's head filled the palm of his hand as he caressed her hair. Bring up his other hand. Cradling her face in his strong but gentle hands, he kisses Alana on the lips again. Separating from the warm passionate kiss taking Alana by the hand, he leads her to the bed. At the side of the canopy covered bed, with an oak headboard. Moving the drapes to one side sitting on the edge of the bed, he brings Alana between his open knees. His head close to Alana's stomach reaching under her shoulders he kissed her stomach with soft kisses. Bring his hands to the front of her. Each hand covered Alana's breast. Sighs with passion Alana's breath quickens with each touch.

Gently massaging, kneading each breast threw the soft silky nightgown, his breath quickens. With a loud sigh, Alana places her hands on his shoulders. Leaning her head back grasping each shoulder with force, feeling what he has done to her, reaching under his dinner jacket with one hand at the collar. Grasping his shoulders, her eyes roll back as her head does the same feeling aroused but nervous at the same time.

Alana was light-headed, dizzy with excitement. She brings herself back from where he is taking her. Focusing, clearing her mind of what the stranger is doing to her, Alana looks around the room. Alana notices candles on the dresser and paintings on the wall with a bookcase opposite where they were, flowers set on the table and a brass candleholder with three lit candles on it. The night stands quaint but elegantly made of the same wood as the bed with a reading lamp on it. The cool night air came from the partially open window next to the bookcase, the moon shown brightly through the window adding a bluish gray light to the room. The room was just as romantic and mysterious as he was.

She noticed his hands reaching for the back of her gown undoing the lace. His hands strong but gentle. He removed her nightgown from her shoulders exposing her breasts to the night air. His mouth warm and moist as he suckles one breast in his mouth and moves his fingers over the other. Alana moans louder loosing herself in the erotic passion of his motions.

Alana wanting him now! Alana wanted to please him the same as she is being pleased. Alana moves her hands to the open jacket moving it down over his shoulders. Alana seductively looks into his eyes as she opened his shirt one button at a time. She kissed him on the lips feeling his bare chest. Feeling and caressing him, taking her hands slid them under the shirt removing it from his shoulders kneeling in front of him throwing the shirt on top of the jacket already on the floor.

Alana's hands moving freely over his chest looking into his eyes with anticipation her hands move to his belt, opening his pants. Alana notices he too is excited and bulging he stands as she removes his black pants down to his ankles. Alana finishes removing his shoes and takes off his pants placing them on top of the pile on the floor next to the bed.

Looking up at him, wide-eyed Alana's hands moved up his legs. He placed his hands on Alana's shoulders to steady his feet moving her hands to his warm briefs Alana massages gently feeling him grow more under her hands. Reaching inside under his briefs with the other hand, she pulled them down in one motion freeing him. Still holding Alana's shoulders he steps out of the briefs with her assistance. Alana puts one hand on his leg the other hand around him. Raising her body slightly Alana begins to take him in her mouth.

Alana's eyes gazing into his eyes as she suckles him. The strangers' head falls back as he steadies himself. Alana takes him in her mouth increasingly with each stroke sucking on him making dainty sounds as she moves her mouth back and forth.

Looking down at her not able to stand the pleasure any longer he grabs her arms helping her off the floor to her feet, turning her to the side gently laying her on the bed. Careful to place a pillow under her head making sure she is comfortable. He kisses her deep and passionately.

Kissing her neck down to her breasts, he laps at them as if honey dripped from each. Caressing the other breast as he kisses and sucks his way down her body. Alana's moans grow louder breath rapid. Tasting each breast, he rolls tongue around the nipple gently biting, nibbling, and sucking. The other hand caressing Alana's side moving slowly feeling every inch of her body as it reaches for the warmth between her legs, his fingers gliding over the hair on her pubic area; the hair is trim and neat. Alana moans hips gyrate as his fingers work their magic on her. She is moist and dripping with excitement. Inserting a finger into her woman hood she gasps. He moves it in and out of her while kissing her breasts. His hand fills with her juices as she reaches her first of the night.

His mouth moves up to hers they embrace each other with a long kiss. His hips entwined with hers moving rhythmically together.

She reaches down and feels for him he is ready!

He lifts his body onto her. Alana spreads her legs to accept him slowly he begins to part her lips with himself. Working softly and carnally, she lets out a loud moan as he enters her chasm. He fills her as much as he can their hips move rhythmically together.

Kissing her his tongue circles her mouth nibbling he thrusts inside of her.

Alana arches her back receiving him, pushing her hips up, and then back taking him as deep as she can.

Sweat forms on his brow with water droplets on her cleavage. The two are on fire as they make love. He looks at her glistening body under him. Watching her makes, him wants her more and he tries to get closer to her as close as he can.

Looking into her eyes seeing she is ready again to experience something wonderful. He whispers in her ear as he again thrusts deep into her, harder and then harder as she is driven over the edge, erupting in her with all of his power. Falling onto her as she moans and withers under him.

Alana is unsure of where she has been, head is fuzzy and body numb with fulfillment. Making love to each other in a strange place, she has not been in until tonight.

Not knowing his name only that he might be a guest as she was, that had caught her attention from when she enter the house............

Chapter 8

The next morning Alana woke from a deep sleep feeling well rested and refreshed, she needed the sleep. Alana got out of bed, went to the bath, turned on the shower, and sat next to it waiting for the water to warm. She started to think about last night and the man she had met while at the party. Alana remembered that she didn't complete her business last night, she didn't know who Mr. Poloski was or where he was.

"My God" I have never before done anything like that whispering to herself out load.

She couldn't stop thinking about the gentleman she had not only just met but had a night of passion with in a house she had never been in before and the man whom she never met either before that night. Briefly wondering whose nightgown she had borrowed that she put on to make love to the dark and handsome stranger that had seduced her.

Had I seduced him? Alana thought to herself. It does not matter we were both to blame. She thought.

As the steam started to roll out from behind the shower curtain, Alana undressed and entered the shower.

She could not get the thought of last night out of her mind. Thinking about what happened made her feel guilty

I AM NOT THAT KIND OF A GIRL! Alana had been last night and with a stranger, she didn't even know his name.

The water felt warm on her skin and refreshing as the water woke her and made her alert now. Moving the washcloth over her body that she had squirted the soap on Alana enjoyed the feel of the cloth as she washed. Alana couldn't get last night out of her mind, she couldn't stop thinking about the stranger. Thinking of the way he looked, the way he smelled, the way he touched her, caressed her body, made love to her, and the way she felt while he made love to her. Never before had Alana experienced so much pleasure from a man. A man she did not know for that matter.

She washed herself as the wash cloth moved over her breasts she started to become aroused remembering how he touched her breasts and suckled them a firm hand but a soft touch and his mouth gentle to them. She moved the washcloth from one breast and then to the next rubbing her nipples each time. She became fixated with her thoughts and the way they were making her feel. Dropping the cloth to the floor she began to run her hands over her body as he did last night. Alana moved her hands over her breasts and then to her stomach feeling every inch of herself, caressing her thighs inside and out then back inside again. Moving her hand to the place, he had touch with all of his body. Sliding a soapy finger into herself the other hand moved back and forth caressing her breast to her woman hood spending equal amounts of time at each spot. She couldn't help herself. She was thinking about him. The way he made her feel.

Alana slid to the floor of the tub as the water fell down on her as she quivered from thoughts of him racing around in her mind about last night. Alana relaxed on the bottom of the shower weak and aching. Regaining her composure, Alana rinsed and turned off the shower reaching for a towel and dried off. Saying to her self " Well at least I will be dry on the outside." Stepping out of the shower wrapping the towel around her damp body for warmth Alana reached for another towel wrapping her long hair in it.

Alana went to the closet looking to see what she wanted to wear. A strange feeling came over her. Alana could not believe what she had done the more she thought about it the more she liked the thought of what it was like to make love to a stranger. She could not stop thinking about he him. Alana like the impish feel she got thinking about what had happened to her last night.

OK get your acted together you have to get ready for work enough about him and what you did last night. Great you are talking to yourself now what's next. Answering yourself? Alana walked to the closet.

She selected a skirt and blouse from the closet, laid them on the bed, and then went to select her under garments. Black lace I feel sexy this morning. Thinking to herself she laid the panties and bra next to the clothes from the closet and then disappeared into the bathroom to put on her make up. Alana returned to put on her clothes, fastening the bra behind her back. She then picked up the panties Alana threw them to the side. Putting on the skirt and the blouse, she tucked the blouse in and straightened herself in the mirror. Alana looked at herself. She was the only one that would know what she had on under her skirt. Alana also undid the next button on her blouse to expose more cleavage. Alana was ready now as she sat on the bed bending at the waist putting on her shoes glancing up in the mirror she noticed she was showing her full breast in her bra as her blouse hung opened.

Leaving her apartment she walked to the elevator with an almost school girl bounce in her step passing an elderly man in the hall she said good morning, smiling the man smiled back answering "good morning miss" as his eyes were fixed to her partially open blouse. Alana was sure that the man could see her hoping he got an eye full. She continued to the elevator and stopped to wait for it she could feel the man looking at her from behind Alana turned and smiled at him again. The door of the elevator opened and she walked in and waved at the man still walking down the hall as he had turned again hoping to get another look at her before she went into the elevator. Alana pushed the button for the lobby. Thinking about last night again as she rode the elevator down she noticed she was aroused again and it felt good to also tease the man in the hall and she had not done anything except say morning to him.

The elevator doors opened and she walked to the front door the door man opened the door for her and grasping the brim of his hat tipping it slightly in a gentlemanly fashion telling her to have a good day he walked over and opened the door to the cab.

The cab driver had a hard time driving as she had noticed more than once that he was trying to catch a glimpse of her. Amazing what one little button can do Alana thought to her self as she paid the cab driver. A feeling of being free a feeling she had suppressed for a long time knowing that it has always been there between the way she had been raised and her job she was always expected to be conservative. It was time to get rid of the goody two-shoe schoolgirl attitude she had been accused of having more than once and Alana thought she had a good started.

The day was warm, sun was shinning bright and the sky clear. During this time of the year, Alana was mostly depressed but not today. Alana was alive, full of sass, she liked this feeling it was all from a stranger she had know only for a little while.

Alana's secretary came in with two cups of coffee offering one cup to Alana.

"So how was the party? Did you get to talk with our hopefully soon to be client?" Sheila asked as she took a seat on the corner of the desk sipping her coffee.

"No I never saw him. I did have a good time though. It was a wonderful night" she said as she too sipped at her coffee.

" So tell me what happened?" With an inquisitive sound to her voice, Sheila asked.

"I tell you Sheila it was wonderful." Speaking with a giddy schoolgirl voice and started to huddle closer to her secretary.

Over the years, Sheila had worked with Alana as her secretary. Sheila had become a good friend sharing many things with her in the past and today would not be any different. How ever, Alana didn't know if she could tell Sheila about what had happened last night, because last night was not like her and a feeling of embarrassment came over Alana as they talked. She didn't know what Sheila would think of her if she told her every thing about last night.

"I met a man."

" AND?"

"And he is the most wonderful man I have ever met. This morning since I got up I can only think of him."

Wanting to know more Sheila asked "Well tell me more who is he?"

"We talked for a long time. My eyes never left his as we talked. He is the tall dark and handsome type."

"Uhmm OK now you really have my attention. What does he do?"

"I don't know the only thing I was able to find out really was that he was loaded. Sarah Wielder had said during our brief conversation. All she really knew was that he was rich and owned his own company. I asked around some more no one seemed to know his name."

"Not only tall dark and handsome but mysterious also. Oh! I am getting goose bumps. More?" Sheila asked in a thrilled voice.

"As I was asking some else about him. He came over and introduced himself. We talked about everything he was polite and very charming."

"So what happened after the party?"

"Nothing."

Sheila with a puzzled look on her face asked. "Nothing?"

"NO nothing at all."

"Did you at least get a date for the weekend?"

"No."

"Did you give him your phone number or get his?"

"Nope."

"NO!!" A perplexed and bewildered look Sheila stated.

"How about his name? Did you get that?"

Alana replied calmly to Sheila's inquisition about last night events. "Not even his name."

"What you didn't even get a name. This is upsetting to me you look like you are walking on cloud nine you are dressed to kill. Something I have never seen you do and it has been along time since I have seen you happy and you are definitely happy! You tell me it is from a guy you met last night AND YOU DIDN'T GET HIS NAME ARE YOU CRAZY! I thought I taught you better than that?"

"Oh! You taught me just fine" smiling at he secretary as she took another sip of coffee.

"If I had taught you would have got his name at least."

"No trust me you taught me just fine." Alana was grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"Oh nothing." Alana was still smiling.

"Wait a minute you look more than fantastic you are glowing." Looking Alana straight in the eye. "You didn't?" as Sheila looked harder at her with a surpassed look on her face. "OH MY GOD!! You did."

Alana just smiled taking another drink from her cup and winked at Sheila.

"I thought so you didn't tell me the whole story."

"The whole story of what?" A voice asked from behind the two women sitting at the desk.

"Oh nothing" Alana replied. In a business like manner she asked the man standing at the door what he needed.

" The boss wants to see you in his office as soon as you can."

" OK I will be right there thank you."

"Sheila I need you to get that letter typed up for me and I am going to a late lunch so cancel the meeting a one thirty I have and rescued....."

"Hold on a sec?" Sheila asked cutting her off in mid sentence.

"You are not leaving here until you tell me the whole story."

"I can't right now I will tell you later." Whispering at Sheila

"OK but I want all of it every steamy detail."

"You got it! I am going up stairs to see what Tom wants and give him the bad new about Mr. Poloski."

"OK I will hold you to it. Any thing else you need me to do before you come back from Toms office."

"No there is nothing else nothing for now." Alana said as her manner turned back to business. "I will be back in a little while." Alana stated as she turned to head over to the elevator.

The embarrassed feeling she had earlier was gone and had no regrets about telling Sheila. Well she didn't tell her she figured it out but same difference.

" Tom you wanted to see me?"

"Yes come in have a seat."

Walking over to a lush couch Alana sat with her back straight, legs crossed and hands folded in her lap. Thinking to herself wishing she knew that she was going to see Tom today, she would have worn her underwear, not wanting to give him any ideas and to keep everything professional with him now. Alana was glad she buttoned her blouse in the elevator.

Tom walked over to the seat next to the couch and handed some papers to Alana before sitting.

He spoke to her while he sat down in the same business like manner as she had. "I just wanted to tell you good job last night. I have good news. I just got off the phone with The Alabasters and they have decided to go with us. It was because of you. They really like your work." Tom reached over to shake Alana's hand.

With a stunned and frightened look on her face, she asked Tom.

"What? I........"

Tom cut her off, "I have no clue what you did to get them to try us, but what ever it was you did. You did a nice job."

"Tom I didn't do anything to get them." answering him in a stern voice with a confused expression.