Alana Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what ever you did or didn't do. I thought it would be worth bringing you up here to tell you in person that we got the account, which means a big bonus for me and a bigger one for you. I was not sure if you would be able to do it after I had failed for so long and when I was promoted a while back and I turned it over to you. I thought it would take you longer than this if not never at all. Not because you can't do it. Because I thought for they would stay with the company they had. I tried for years to get the Alabaster account."

Alana was sitting puzzled, confused, and speechless.

"Hey are you all right I know its big news I thought you would be happy about it."

"I am happy I guess I am in shock I don't know what to say."

"We will go out celebrate and take your staff with you to celebrate tonight, you have earned it. We will go to the Renaissance room tonight I will have my secretary make reservations for 8 o'clock tonight. You and your staff will not have to worry about a thing I'll have everything put on the company account."

" Thanks I will tell the others." She told him in a monotone voice with blank expression on her face she couldn't realize what had just happened.

Alana did nothing to finish the deal last night that she knew of. A guilty feeling was over whelming her. Alana Lost in her thoughts.

Tom asked her if she was all right.

"Yes I am fine its just going to take a little while to sink in."

"Let it sink in and have fun tonight. Now get back to work. Make the company and us some more money." Laughing in a deep voice as he patted her on the back as she got up and headed for the door of the office. Alana walked back to the elevator in shock and confusion. Stepping into the elevator, Alana almost forgot what floor she wanted. Pushing the button the doors closed.

Alana walked past Sheila in a daze.

"Sheila asked what did the Ol' Coot want."

"Do me a favor get everyone in here including you and I will tell you."

"Umm is everything all right you look worried is it bad news?"

"No No just ask everyone to come in here thanks."

Alana went and sat down at her desk. When every one was in her office, Alana had managed to put on a cheerier face and lift her mood as she told her staff the news and the events to follow tonight.

Her staff left the office congratulating each other and talking about what was to be done next.

Sheila knocked on her door and went in after every one was gone.

"I thought you didn't see the client last night." Sheila asked.

" I didn't. I am so confused right now I don't know what to think."

"I see that."

"I don't know how we pulled it off. I did not meet with Poloski last night and I didn't even see him. I thought he was not going to show. If I would have seen him last night I would not have done what I did and would stuck to business and after what I did I did not see him or anyone else at the party."

Realizing now that when she left the party Alana did not see anyone because of the state she was in. After what she had just did, Alana remembered walking to the door after getting dressed and brushing her hair with a touch up of her make up leaving him, the stranger up stairs. Sneaking out of the room embarrassed about what she had let happen.

"Well I don't know what to tell you. By the way what did you do last night?"

Sheila's question snapped Alana back from the thoughts. "Did you do what I think you did Alana?"

Alana's mood changed from a somber mood to a lighter one as she look at her secretary and smiled at her this time bigger than the last.

"Go close the door." Sheila walked over and shut the door.

"OK don't leave out a thing." Sheila said looking at her as if she was a little kid that just won a prize.

"Well you know most of the story."

"Tell me please. You know I hate to beg, but I am begging you now." Sheila look at Alana with childish look and her hands folded close to her mouth saying please in child voice.

" We talked for a while a long while. I was very turned on by his voice. It would melt you if you heard him speak. He was kind and mesmerizing I was intoxicated by him. I was drunk from his voice."

Sheila asked Alana " How much did you have to drink last night."

Ignoring the question Alana asked "Do you want me to tell you or not."

"OK! OK! Tell me."

"He stopped talking and we look into each others, eyes as if each other knew what the other wanted. He grabbed my hand and led me to another room then we went upstairs. The room we were in was a bedroom I don't know whose room it was but we spent what seemed like an eternity there. He made me feel amazing."

"You had sex with a stranger in a strange room in a strangers house? I don't even know if I could do that." Squeaked Sheila

"Well you have! You told me about, the fun you had two summers ago! You never found out what his name was."

"Oh yah! I do remember I had forgotten about that one." As Sheila snickers a little remembering the one summer night of passion and romance she had with her tall dark and handsome stranger of her own.

"See Sheila you did teach me something. Still can't believe that I did it in a strange room and with a strange man."

"You had a good time last night then?"

"Oh! Yes, could use a cold shower right now."

The two of them laughed loudly.

" Lets get back to work we have a million things to do to prepare for this new account."

The rest of the day went by in a busy hustle and every now and then. Alana caught herself daydreaming about him and about last night.

Chapter 9

Stepping out of the cab, night had fallen over the city. A mild breeze blowing cooled off what the sun warmed. Smell of summer in the air reminding Alana it was almost here and how white her body had become during the winter. Wondering what she could do to improve her pale complexion. The thigh high stockings made her legs look tan. She did not like to wear the stockings. They were uncomfortable Alana would rather not wear them, but it was a small price to pay in the winter. The stockings kept her warm when Alana wore her business dresses and skirts. Alana straightened her dress after the cab ride. Alana glanced at her watch she was late. Alana approached the door to the restaurant. An older looking gentlemen held the door open for Alana. Alana thanked the gentleman. She recognized the man but could not place him or the woman he was with.

Alana walked into the rest restaurant bumping into a co-worker that had given her the message earlier today in her office.

" Do you know who held the door for you?" he asked.

"No, he didn't look familiar."

The co-worker mentioned a movie she knew.

"Really that was him?"

"Yes! It was you walked right by him and he spoke to you. I have been trying to get his autograph all night but didn't have a chance to."

" Sorry Ian."

"Its not your fault."

"Well I am still sorry."

"Thanks lets go join the others. They are waiting for you."

The two of them walked across the restaurant and joined they others. The rest of Alana's co-workers were on their way to having a good time. Alana had noticed arriving at her seat next to Sheila.

The waiter greeted Alana after she sat down. He asked Alana what she wanted to drink.

Alana looked up at him his eyes catching his gaze staring at him for a moment in a trance.

Smiling at Alana he looked down then brought his eyes slowly up meeting Alana's eyes. He cleared his throat.

"Excuse me! Ma'am would you like something from the bar?" Alana startled by the waiter bring her attention to what he asked.

"Oh! Yes. Seven and seven please."

"Yes! Ma'am anything else?"

"No thank you Alana replied." The waiter turned and walked away.

The waiter came back with the drink Alana ordered. The waiter approached from behind Alana to place the drink on the table. Leaning into Alana whispering only Alana heard him. "You look beautiful tonight." Looking to see who was whispering in her ear Alana began to blush.

"Uh thank you." Surprised to see it was the waiter.

"Will there be anything Else for you." speaking in a audible voice now.

"No thank you not right now" She said becoming transfixed with his eyes again.

"Wait! do I know you?" She inquired placing her hand on his arm.

"No ma'am I don't believe we have met."

" Umm what is your name? I can't just call you waiter all night."

They both laughed.

"You may call me Sean tonight."

"Thank you Sean."

"You are welcome. Ma'am"

The waiter had a surprising effect on Alana. She did not know why but she was attracted to him. The waiter was familiar but he had said they never had met. Alana knew his eyes the eyes of the stranger from last night. It couldn't be him the stranger was not a waiter. The excitement of the day and the excitement of last night and thinking about last night all day Alana was in a constant state of arousal. Never before a man had this kind of an effect on her before. The waiter was having the same effect and oddly enough kind of looked like the stranger from last night. Alana felt refreshed and energetic and dressed similar to the way she was this morning. Exerting the same influence, she had found this morning when she walked to the elevator. Alana remembered the elderly man she almost gave a heart attack too. This time her blouse was still open but she had on a matching jacket and skirt her hair down and only the thigh high stockings on under her skirt. Alana liked the feeling. The feeling was new to her and it thrilled her.

Making eye contact with the waiter and flirting with him every chance she got. Alana was having fun with her new found exuberance. Becoming bolder as the night progressed and the drinks flowed making the waiters mind spin from the things she said to him only he could hear the remarks from Alana. He walked away from her a few times blushing.

Sheila came over and sat next to her. " What are you doing?" Sheila asked her.

"Just having fun with the waiter."

"I see that. The next thing I am going to find out is that you had him in the bathroom."

They laughed. Alana got up from her chair and excused herself telling Sheila briefly that she had to go to the bathroom. Sheila laughed in a half drunken manner.

Alana turned and walked toward the restroom. Alana noticed the waiter moving her direction. He was having as much fun flirting with her as she was with him.

"Ma'am are you leaving." The waiter asked.

"No I am just using the restroom." Alana winking at him "Care to join me?" The waiter started to blush again as he turned into the kitchen. The door of the kitchen was near to the restroom. She gave him one last glance to imply in a joking manner "Are you going to come in." The waiter shook his head and disappeared through the kitchen door. Entering the restroom, her head was filled with all kinds of thoughts.

She noticed that the room was as lavish as the restaurant. The stalls had a full door with brass knobs, elegant wallpaper with green vine border across the top of the wall accenting the paper on the wall. Pictures of movie stars and well known women hung on the walls with each picture autographed. A round couch sat in the center of the room near the mirrors and sink. Two women were getting up to leave after they were primped. The women were engaged in idle conversation as they left the room. Alana felt out of place, the restroom was decorated better than her apartment and cleaner. She opened the door near her and went in to the chamber. The thought of last night ran through her head over and over as she began to open the door to the stall she was wishing that the waiter had really come in to help her.

Alana opened the door to her stall. She heard the main door to the restroom open slightly. Alana saw it was the waiter pointing at him to come in with her index finger. She couldn't believe it. She was going to do it again something she had never done before.

He looked behind him quickly and then opened the door wider. As he entered, Alana opened the door to the stall, which she had just come from.

He closed the door with them inside. He reached up to Alana's hair and stroked it looking deep into her eyes. Not saying a word, he moved his other hand to Alana's leg and caressing. She moved her head to meet his hand. Alana was filled with excitement. Looking down as she enjoyed his touch. She reached out and touched him opening his waiters' uniform no words were said.

He stopped stroking her hair. He reached down lifting her skirt to his surprise he noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear. Reaching up and across for her opposite arm that rested on his shoulder he grabbed it and spun her around in a swift motion.

Gasping slightly with her back turned to him Alana could feel him on her bare skin. She placed both hands on the wall spreading her legs accepting him in to her.

Alana moaned trying not to drawn attention to them in case someone had come into the restroom. He pushed his way in her deep as his hands caressed her back stopping at her hips he grabbed each side of her.

"Oh god" she said aloud. Alana couldn't believe what she was doing and couldn't believe the way she felt, the way he was making her feel, she wanted to stop but the pleasure of him made her want more. She could feel him explode in her as she gushed with excitement. Breathing heavy gasping for air Alana turned around and kissed the waiter. Breaking the embrace, he turned and cracked the door open to make sure there was no one else in the restroom. The waiter buttoned his pants and left as she slid to the floor trying to catch her breath. Alana wondering what just happened to her. She knew what had just happened and the feeling she had was the same as from the night before, the waiter reminded her of the stranger she spent the evening with yesterday, but she knew it wasn't him. Alana wanting the waiter to be him but she knew that the man the night before would not be waiting tables. The feeling he had invoked in her the touch the kiss everything felt the same to her. Getting up and regained her composer again. Alana fixed her skit and buttoned her blouse.

She took a look in the mirror to make sure she was back together still a little short of breath and left the restroom.

Returning to the table another staff member asked if she was all right telling her looked flushed and had been gone a while she answered her slowly still trying to regain her composure after her tryst in the restroom with the waiter. She said she was fine that the wine was getting to her. When in fact the waiter was the one she was still thinking about.

Disappointed wondering where the waiter had gone she did not see him the rest of the time she was there.

In the cab, she was feeling more like herself still thinking about what just done. The street light moving the shadows in the cad from the front to the back as each street light was passed as she road quietly in the back seat.

The night before and tonight was not her. She didn't know what was happening; why she was doing these things. Two men in as many nights, she had done it before when dating two men at the same time but not like this and never in a public place. It made her feel good excited the thought of getting caught the rush of the excitement; she had never experienced such a high. She wondered if taking drugs was like this and if it was she couldn't imagine why any one would buy drugs because the high she had achieved was free.

What ever it was, she liked it, wanting more each thought made her hunger and lust for another moment of same, she had enjoyed.

The thoughts she had Alana was seduced by her own visions. Her encounters with the strangers stimulated her to the point of no return letting out a faint moan as she clutched the armrest of the cab door.

Alana threw her keys on the table by the door in her apartment. Alana walked over to her bed undressing, Alana was exhausted pulling back the covers climbed into bed and was fast asleep.

Chapter 10

Starting her morning routine, again Alana looked out the window to see the day. Warm sun light bursting threw the window shined on her body as she stretched to awaken Alana letting a sigh she hope to day would as wonderful as the night before.

Wondering why she had to work on a day as beautiful as this one. She did not want to go to the office but she knew she had to. It was going to be a busy day preparing for the new client. Alana placing her clothes on the bed as she had done many times before she took a shower. The dress or skirt with a blouse was laid out and her underwear was except this morning Alana did not retrieve her bra and panties from the drawers they rested in. Showering and drying off Alana dressed and left for the office when she was outside awaiting the taxi, she really did not want to be going to work on such a wonderful day.

The day was winding down in her office it was a grueling day. Productive the new client was well on his way to having what was needed. The team had managed to get ahead of schedule. The other teams she had working for her most of them were on time with the accounts or ahead of their workload. Everyone was hard at work as was Alana.

With so much work, she had not even thought about the past few days. Alana was becoming oblivious to the looks she got from the men at work and a few from women to. They had noted the way she had changed her appearance. The clothes were the same clothes she wore at work before. Alana just wore them in a different manner more enticing and seductive. Looking at the faces of her co-workers most approved some did not but Alana was not concerned. She had proven to them that she was the same boss they had known a few days ago. Knowing that she still had to be careful not to over due it in this day and age. Not knowing who might complain as long as she worked and dressed professional. Alana did not see anything wrong with making herself more alluring to others. After all, she was becoming the spinster of her co-workers never having married and seldom having a boyfriend stay for long. Alana kept long hours and was engulfed in her work. Realizing this it was time for Alana to move on to the other things in life she wanted and if her dressing this way helped she would dress in this manner.

Alana's sex life had never been more satisfying this week than it ever has. Alana had never before experiencing anything like it.

The rest of Alana's co- workers chattering about weekend plans that most of them had. Some were married and had families a few had their significant others they would be spending time with. A few like her not having any one here in the city and probably would go out to some nightclub tonight and look for another. Some may just hang out with friends. Alana's secretary that normally had drinks with her after work even had a date tonight. Alana did not know what she was going to due tonight go home have dinner and sit in front of the TV was going to be the plan.

After the bustling day, Alana sat down on her couch clicked on the TV. Alana opened the letter that apparently was slipped under the door of her apartment. The letter was an invitation to a well know nightclub. Someone had given her how strange she thought. Alana put the invitation down sitting there in a trance as the TV played.

Reflecting over the past few days of what had happened to her. Alana had decided she did not want to be in her apartment tonight. Collecting up her keys and purse rushing down to meet the elevator hearing the door open as she was half way down the hall calling out "wait please." The door was open being held be a young man stepping in she thanked the man for holding the elevator.

Hailing a cab in front of her apartment building telling the driver the location, she wanted to go. The cab driver that spoke broken English gave her a quaint smile and drove off with her in it. Wandering the mall for a while Alana found the store she wanted to go in to. Alana thumbed through the rack of clothing lifting a garment out to view. Alana choose three items to try on. She walked back to a changing room getting a number from the clerk that stood at the counter walking back to a room she closed the door behind her. Alana feeling ill-behaved making sure the door did not latch all the way closed. Getting undressed looking over her selection Alana noticed someone passed by the partially open door. Excitement flooded her body the thought that someone might see her was tantalizing she felt very mischievous.

1...34567...11