Amanda's Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Using the ropes bisecting their tummies as handles, Madame Borodina led her charges a padded mat on which she had them kneel side by side. Standing behind Michel, she placed her hands on Michel's shoulders and slowly guided her backwards until her head rested against the mat and her torso formed an arch spanning the gulf between her head and knees. After running her hands over Michel's tightly stretched body to assure herself that she had achieved the desired level of stress, she made Amanda assume the same pose. Leaving the girls gasping for air as they tried to accommodate the strain imposed by their position, she told Mary and Michel's mentor to kneel at the heads of their wards and instructed them to stroke the expanse of exquisitely tender and enticingly exposed flesh of the girls inner arms and armpits. At the same time, she herself knelt between the girls so that she would have access to their gaping vulvas. Placing a hand in the crotch of each girl, she teased the inner surfaces of their spread labia, eliciting copious secretions that lubricated a path to their throbbing clitorises buried beneath the rope. In response to the subtle stimulation provided by their mentors and the blatantly explicit stimulation being administered by Madame Borodina, Amanda and Michel twisted their constrained bodies , treating their tormentors to a deliciously lascivious response by the female anatomy to intense sexual excitement. Occasionally one or the other of the girls would attempt to relieve the tension in her bowed body by rising to a more comfortable position, but each time she would be prevented from doing so her by her mentor.

Eventually the two girls abandoned all hope of lessening the tension on their musculature and resigned themselves to their mutual fate, which turned out to be more than half an hour of unrelenting teasing until, in spite of their contorted position, they achieved orgasm. Their arched position put enormous strain on their abdominal muscles whose contours were made dramatically visible by an ever increasing film of sweat bathing them. When it finally arrived, the onset of their orgasm was signaled by an extreme bowing of their backs as they trust their bellies in the air and, as if frozen in that pose, held their bodies rigid while absorbing the impact of their arduously won sexual gratification. If it were not for the sound of their breathing and the sensuous undulation of their hips, one easily might have mistaken them for a masterfully, if somewhat obscenely, executed depiction of two young women at the instant of sexual consummation.

Once Amanda and Michel's orgasms subsided, their torsos sank between their bent legs. While they lay inert in a dazed state of exhaustion, Madame Borodina condescendingly patted them on their tummies before rising from her post, and, in a voice tinged with envy, advised their mentors that the girls had endured all they could stand for a day and should be allowed to spend the rest of the day recovering from their experience.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12