And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Josh then sent Sheriff Gray to pick up mayor Richards and bring him to the other side of the tracks. The Mayor thought it was a joke as Sheriff Gray burst into his house and told him he was under arrest.

"The hell you doing Martin, you idiot! Lemme go. Put your fucking gun away or I will run you out of town, you lout!" the irate Mayor shouted as his chief henchman held a gun to his face.

"Yeah right," the formerly trusted bulldog, who was now taking orders from his new boss, Josh, sneered and bashed the Mayor up. He dragged him to Rachel's house, where he was forced to take drugs and drink by Steve, Yvonne and the Sheriff. When he was high, he was stripped naked and made to bend over. The mayor could not believe it as a line of naked, big dicked black studs walked in. Half went for his face while the other half went for his ass.

"No! Martin. Steve! Please! Please help me. Please...." he begged. "Don't let them violate me, these black bastards..."

"Shut up and take it like a man! Give it to him, please, my masters," Sheriff Gray said.

"Nooooooooo!" The mayor screamed as a thick prong was shoved up his tight, virgin ass. His scream was cut short as another was shoved into his mouth. The mayor was fucked hard and fast. One huge cock spouted in his hole or mouth, to be replaced by another until all the black males had fucked him. Then, to add to his humiliation, Sheriff Gray was also allowed to fuck him, as well as Steve.

The Mayor did not know what came over him. At one point, he was feeling so disgusted and humiliated he wished he could die. Then some perverted, carnal arousal took him over and he sucked voraciously on every cock that was shoved in his mouth and his lusty hips fucked back every cock that fucked his ass.

To make his humiliation complete, his wife was brought in to find him thoroughly enjoying his orgy. She was drunk and stoned and was so mad at him. She had just been introduced to Marcia, his illegitimate daughter, and found out that he had been cheating on her and raping black women through out all their marriage. She encouraged the guys to fuck him hard and then she fucked black cocks right in front of him and she came hard, screaming that the young black studs were fucking her much better than he ever had. He was made to lick her cum soaked holes clean and he couldn't even stop until she was squeaky, spanking clean.

The Mayor's wife then drove home with two black studs and the Mayor was kept in the hood. He was then put in a cage like a dog for a week and fed in a dog bowl. He was only taken out when it was time to get fucked.

By the time they were through with him, he was a broken man who slavishly worshiped black cock and fully accepted his new position, as a slut for black cock.

Chapter 10

Josh was now able to bring in a team of professional blacks to help him plan the overthrow of Jericho's rich white men. Psychologists, strategists and all sorts of black experts came in to assist. More were brought in, to plan for the future.

The Mayor was made to sell all his belongings to Josh, on some kind of contract, where Josh would only pay him, well, nothing. But it was a legally binding document, and water tight, plus, it was witnessed by Steve, and the Mayor's wife and children. The Sheriff and Steve were also all made to sign everything to Josh, so were all the other women that were being black fucked.

Soon, Phylis's and her friends, Marge and Julia had recruited all the wives in the Sheriff's department to the black cock club, one by one. The shy and reluctant ones were simply drugged, fucked and filmed and then black mailed. Then their husbands were overpowered by Josh's militia, which was growing fast in numbers, as all blacks in Jericho now wanted in. The Deputies were grabbed at home, beaten up and forced to watch their wives enjoy black cock, getting the type of intense, mind shattering sex they could not give her. Then the men were made to suck black dick and take it up their asses and then lick it brand spanking clean like it was brand spanking new. This of course, was well filmed and used to black mail them. Then they were handed to the black gay doms, that turned them into sluts, and had them running around in dresses and thongs while their wives were made black pregnant.

Josh systematically went for the rest of the town. He told the Mayor's kids, Taylor and Tyler to throw a party at their parents house where all the young people of Jericho, between 18 and 25 were invited. All the fit, handsome, young black men were hired to serve at the party. They were told to work out lightly, and then spend the rest of the day relaxing, eating cheese and fruits and vitamins, smoking a little weed, to get their dicks hard and their balls full of cum.

The party was the party of the month. Booze and weed flowed freely, served by the handsome, muscular, young black men, who were looking fine in tight white shirts and bow ties, and tight black longs. All the girls' drinks and cocktails were laced with Cocaine and Ecstasy, but the guys received drops that soon made them feel powerless and they just hung around like boring zombies. The party soon started getting out of control. The girls started giggling when suddenly, several monitors were switched on, which showed hard core porn films. Initially, the actors and actresses were just as the youngsters of Jericho had been taught. It was only white men and white women fucking. However, as they were all very drunk and high, the screens suddenly started showing interracial porn. The white girl's eyes opened wide and they gasped and stared in disbelief as they saw hot, sexy, young white girls sucking on huge black cocks and having so much fun. The white girls, who were feeling so horny from the drugs, and had such itchy tits and clit and pussy holes, started looking curiously at the black men who were waiting on them and serving them drinks, wondering if they also had such huge black snakes in their trousers, which they could slither up in their holes and give them such joy.

The white boys all tried to end the abomination, but they could not move at all. Something was making them feel paralyzed. They felt so inadequate as they watched black porn studs taking huge tool to white video vixens. They knew they couldn't match that, swinging dick like the new jack swing. It was a black thing.

The white girls suddenly exclaimed, as all the black waiters dropped their clothes, except for their bow ties, and stood before them, their long, thick, beautiful dark dicks laid out on the trays. Each white girl had a black cock before her. The lucky ones even had two.

The white girls all gasped and rasped and their palms itched. But they hesitated. They knew they shouldn't Oh no, they couldn't

Taylor led the way, picking up a long, black dong and slowly licking it like a lolly. The other girls gasped as they saw her snake her long, pink tongue around the big, fat dark head and make the young buck's hips twitch. Tyler then feasted on the black cock.

Suddenly, all the black guys gave gasps as their cocks were vacuumed into hungry white girl's mouths. The few who were still shy were simply grabbed by their hair and had long black cocks shoved into their mouths. The young white guys stared helplessly as their girlfriends and sisters sucked black cocks with ardor. The young black bucks fucked the girls faces and made them eat their big, black balls. Then they cracked their legs wide open and fingered their dripping cunts. Soon, the whole living room and even the porch and lawn outside were ringing with the sounds of moaning and the slapping of flesh on flesh. The white girls were soon cumming, as their tight young holes were filled up to bursting and fucked to hefty orgasms by the young bucks.

The girls were fucked for a couple of hours, and their mouths and pussies were filled with potent, creamy black man's cumm. As the drug on the white guys was beginning to wear off, Tyler nearly shocked them all sober as he went down on his sister and licked the cum off her stained face. Then he went down and feasted on her gooey cunt, sucking her black stud's cum out of her. The gasps of shock and awe increased as he then went down on her muscular black fucker's cock and licked it clean, then he sucked it to full hardness. All the white boys were reeling, feeling disgusted yet perversely aroused from seeing him feast voraciously on a black cock. Then they suddenly found black cocks being shoved into their faces. They were told to start sucking or get beat down to a crisp. They started sucking and were face fucked into a daze.

Simultaneously, young black women walked into the room, stark naked, looking like African princesses. They sat down, spread their legs and pulled the white girl's faces into their cunts. Any girl that tried to resist was clouted and told to feast on a tasty chocolate pussy and lick it real good.

As the white girls sucked and slurped the piss out of the tasty chocolate cunts, the black guys came in the white boys mouths and made them drink their cum. Then they made them suck their dicks to full hardness again. The black girls made the white girls lie on their backs and sat on their faces, making them eat their gorgeous, thick asses and slide their tongues in their holes.

Right about then, the white guys all got thick, long, oiled cocks shoved up their holes and were fucked right in front of their women. The drugged white boys were so horny that they started cumming all over the floor as they were debauched and called pussy boys. The black guys would pull out of their holes and make them lick their hard cocks clean, just to give them a taste of their asses. They all finished off by cumming in each guy's sister or girlfriend and then making the boys eat the tasty cream pies.

The fuck orgy went on until the early morning hours. The young Caucasian citizens, who now were all smeared with cum and pussy juices and had sore jaws and holes, were then told them that if any of them even breathed a word, their escapade, which had been filmed, would be posted on the net for the whole world to see. They were told to come regularly to the other side of the tracks, each guy bringing his sis and girlfriend, to all get fucked.

The subjugation of the young folk was complete. They all, male and female alike, became black cock addicts. The girls were soon being bred and their bellies started swelling with seed.

Chapter 12

Josh then went after the rest of Jericho's white citizens, one by one. White families would be having supper at home, when the lights and the phones would be cut. The black militia would jump in, beat up and tie up pops and moms and take them to the hood, leaving the young kids in the good care of black nannies. The wives and husbands would be broken by black studs and turned into sluts, filmed and then black mailed and beaten into submission. The white women were made pregnant and the hubbies were made gay.

Even old grandmas and grandpas couldn't escape the black cock storm that came over Jericho.

When all the white citizens were part of the black cock loving brigade, Josh had them all sign their property to the black community.

The really stubborn, die hard types of white guys were handed to Sheriff Gray. Josh had promised the guy a privileged position, as the head of the white boys. And he could have as much big, black cock in his hole and mouth as he needed. Therefore the Sheriff now owed his loyalty to Josh. He tied up the stubborn white guys, put them in his truck, went to a hood, and came back bloody and covered with dust, smelling of gun powder

Josh had sent someone to tail him and film it all, just in case he needed to expose the guys. Anyway, he could always say, it was white people killing other white people, like Bosnia Herzegovina.

Josh became the real Mayor of Jericho. He allowed the black cock loving Mayor Richards to continue as the figure head, meeting visiting dignitaries and officiating at feasts and all, but in reality, Richards had nothing to say. Josh had so much damning evidence of tax evasion, cold blooded murder as well as thousands of films of him and his son getting black fucked. And the Mayor was actually quite happy, as the gay black studs liked fucking his fallen ass.

The Mayor and most of the males had developed a keen taste for being humiliated and black fucked. They also would rather have died than risk the whole nation knowing that a bunch of blacks had dispossessed them and turned them all into their sexual slaves.

Josh now started planning the future of Jericho. Peace and prosperity came to the town. Once the white man didn't have shit to say, everyone, even white kids, were much happier.

Josh made himself king of Jericho, but he spread the power around, so that if some silly white guy or jealous brother murdered him, Jericho would continue to thrive and grow.

Rachel was the first to give birth to Josh's child. Svenia had their first beautiful, brown baby. Then the rest of his conquests followed. Most white women had black babies and were happy not to be victimized like their stupid husbands. The few ones who were stubborn were handed to Sheriff Gray, who left with them and returned alone, with his hands bloody and a happy expression on his face. No pure white child was ever born again in the town.

So, my brethren, that is how Joshua broke down the walls of Jericho and made Pharaoh release his people.

Professor Michaels was stunned and so impressed. Yeah, the black trumpet had won the day, and I and I children were free, to rejoice, multiply and replenish the Earth.