Another Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph said, "Yes, I definitely want to come and be with you again."

"And I want to see you again, Ralph -- -- soon."

In her ear, he whispered; "And I want to be in you again. Often!"

Carol thanked him and whispered, "I have enjoyed this time, you make me feel like a real woman. I like you fucking me. I enjoy being filled with your six inch cock."

"Actually my cock is over six inches -- almost seven inches with a large girth. My cock and I want to continue making you feel like a real woman."

"And I want to make you feel like a real man -- -- in many ways. I love having your constant companion between my breasts and in my body. The two of us can become as one -- -- with a lot of sucking and fucking. Often!!"

At her home, they embraced and kissed for an extended time. Hands caressed body parts through clothing. Then both said good by and promised to get together early next month.

As Ralph started driving down the highway, he thought to himself that this encounter with Carol was the start of a wonderful relationship --- this was a very positive new start.

Meanwhile, Carol was in her bedroom writing a note in her diary. It began: "Yesterday Ralph came and we got reacquainted. Last night, Ralph and I . . . . . .

# # #

12