All Comments on 'At Home with(out) Abby Ch. 02'

by hagendaz

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YUCK

remind me to remember your name so I wont read yur stuff anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Forget Submitting Any More Crap

Sicko

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
OK, I tried

I tried to accept your assertion that this is a normal marriage except for the whole cuckoldry thing. All I see is a total lack of respect and play acting instead of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't write anymore,

just crawl back under the same rock you crawled out of and die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best of everything

Abby has the best of all worlds with her lover Tim and a husband that wants to be cuckolded. Marcus Simon Winterman is relieved of the pressure of trying to sexually please his wife and Tim stepped in splendedly. Tim has the right equipment and eventually will impregnate Abby so that Marcus can be a father to Tim's kids. It isn't for everyone but works for Abby and Marcus. Nicely written story and can't wait to hear how MSW spends his Wednesdays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
total

what a total waste of skin you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I give up

" tried to accept your assertion that this is a normal marriage except for the whole cuckoldry thing. All I see is a total lack of respect and play acting instead of love."

I give up

trying to read the story because of the spelling as for him her and you?

do what you want but if you write about it.............please try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very, very good.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cuckold life

your story is right on. please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just a pile of mindless perverted crap.

Sound like a product of asylum inmate !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pretty obvious

the way the husband goes on and on about cock, you know it's just a matter of time till he goes in search of it. this is another of those stealth stories where the goal is for the husband to replace the wife in the lovers bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

dumb cuck grow some balls stupid

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If Tim is so wonderful, why is he available to fuck the slut wife every Wednesday evening? Why no wife for him? Or is he simply cheating on another woman? No wife would agree his cock is so special that he must service a slut on the side. The cuck has no self respect. A wife does not have that problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous