All Comments on 'Average Wifey Files #07'

by averagewifey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shouldn't continue this shit

All the paras tell us of skut wives nothing else and now the younger of the family is following the likes of these pathetic female creature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting!!

Very different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic Author

Pathetic Tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Average Wifey? More like below average writer.

You can stop writing now because your stories are getting worse, not better.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Is Brian some kind of supernatural sex entity or something? He can't be call an incubus because they only have sex with women while they are sleeping.

JackallsJackallsover 10 years ago
Prima!

I just like the stories of Average Wifey. Most of them are exciting, short, to the point and kind of thrilling.Keep on writing AW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is going a little bit too far into the sick and depraved area to be considered average. Might wanna back up and realize people with no morals are the absolute worst of the creepy sickos. This is headed dangerously in that direction and then there is nowhere to go except full depravity and that is unacceptable in civilized society. You know it kind of seperates us from being cave men or even animals. Just food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Soo!

To bad you don't know how to number your chaperter!!!!!A

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Average wife?

If you are a below average intelligent slut living in a seedy trailer park and hang with lowlife scum, this might be average, fucking yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great story

another fantastic story. your writing is highly erotic and very stimulating. I always end up wishing for more. great work... keep them coming. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes

All these brain dead sluts all know each other?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Average

Just another way below averagewhore story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous