All Comments on 'Awakening'

by MerriMayhem

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ugh!

Tried to read it but couldn't get past the stupid bold face words.

PompousBuffoonPompousBuffoonover 14 years ago
I think that I've been to a club like that.

This is possibly the only use of the first person perspective, with absoulutely no names and the unrelenting run-on sentance structure, that I can say added to my enjoyment of the story. It made me feel like I was the there. Of course, that was back in the 80's, the club was in Manhattan, on 14th street and the room that SHE took me to was in a loft. Interesting work.

Wanderer49Wanderer49over 14 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story. It's beautifully written and captures perfectly the was that love overpowers every other feeling and sensation.

Wanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Can you write! Oh, how I enjoyed this! This is an extraordinarily accomplished piece, in a kind of stream-of-consciousness style that requires great skill to handle without loss of impact. Stunningly good. I loved this story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
exquisite

A voyage where I've never been of course, but you took me there. I was a bit distracted by the emboldened words, quite unneccesary for me. Your writing doesn't need that to convey your meaning.

Ach, and I'm just a poor male.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous