All Comments on 'Awakening'

by MerriMayhem

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
exquisite

A voyage where I've never been of course, but you took me there. I was a bit distracted by the emboldened words, quite unneccesary for me. Your writing doesn't need that to convey your meaning.

Ach, and I'm just a poor male.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Can you write! Oh, how I enjoyed this! This is an extraordinarily accomplished piece, in a kind of stream-of-consciousness style that requires great skill to handle without loss of impact. Stunningly good. I loved this story.

Wanderer49Wanderer49over 14 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story. It's beautifully written and captures perfectly the was that love overpowers every other feeling and sensation.

Wanda

PompousBuffoonPompousBuffoonover 14 years ago
I think that I've been to a club like that.

This is possibly the only use of the first person perspective, with absoulutely no names and the unrelenting run-on sentance structure, that I can say added to my enjoyment of the story. It made me feel like I was the there. Of course, that was back in the 80's, the club was in Manhattan, on 14th street and the room that SHE took me to was in a loft. Interesting work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ugh!

Tried to read it but couldn't get past the stupid bold face words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous