All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by oldchemsoldier

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rooster1rooster1almost 17 years ago
just another

cheating whore, how come a supposedly faithful can take her husband's desire for pic's of her as permission to break her wedding vows? just shows to me that she does not care ofr him the way he does for her plus she has no clue as to how to listen, mike asked for pictures not to be an unwilling cuckold.

melsdadmelsdadalmost 17 years ago
Great Story.

I love the fantasy of photo shoots, so naturally, I loved your great story.

As for that empty head who commented as though he was reading a real life story, for Pete's sake, get an imagination, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story keep it up. BT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just another

tired story about a "loving wife" who cannot keep her legs closed as soon as another man comes along.Hope the husband manages to see the photos and kicks her ass out onto the streets where she belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Whore

I hope her husband finds out about her cheating filthy ass and kickes her ass to the curb so hard he gives her a bloody nose. She's nothing but a filthy cheating cunt and has exposed them to no telling what kind of stds.

louguy35louguy35almost 17 years ago
What a story??

Too damned predictable and unimaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Crap!!!

What happen to all the great authors.... Seems like all there are now are crappy "wannabe" semi-illiterate idiots who think just throwing in the word pussy and cock makes a story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where's The Beef...er, Story?

This submission is the result of very little imagination and a boring style of writing. Frankly, there's nothing to recommend it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Always hard to be innovative

Loving Wives is a formula, like BDSM of Fetish. If you don't strictly fit the formula, and use all the codes, the wack jobs come out. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The idea is not new

Thee idea is not new and even the title has been used a number of times. Assuming this is chapter one, it is not a bad start even if it is a little trite. The question with all such stories is what you do in the following chapters. Does the husband go crazy? does the wife become addicted? etc Good luck.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ok a woman commits adultry while not using

good sense or remembering ethics or morals. She takes a man bareback, a stranger, no thought of the future. Now it is husbands turn, he will get sexy pics, with or without the cheating scense? Her immediately applying for a divorce would be a nice touch based on her lack of commitment, adultry, and disrect of her husband and marriage.

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
Very good short story

Very sexy and well written. Keep writing you have the mechanics down pretty well. You'll have to ignore the trolls like the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving dinner there just here and youcan't get rid of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good start

This is a good start. Needs more character and background development and a second chapter. You leave to many unanswered questions and explanations of who what and why of these people. But keep writing you definitely have talent for erotic literature that needs to be explored and exercised.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whore stories just suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. Would love to read about her sharing the photos with hubby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous