All Comments on 'Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 05'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

This story was fantastic! I enjoyed the verbal interaction between the husband and wife. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love it but

Love the story and where you are headed with it, however, you should recheck Donna's measurments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
About the author

It's a great story.

He should write about how desperately he begs to be my bitch. How he wants to lick the cum off my husband's cock after he's fucked me.

Write a story about how you are my bitch mdp_2004.

Love, Queen Joannie

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
Finaly Dona's black dick is chosen

I'm telling you this, with 12 inches of meat I sure wish that I was in Donna's come fuck me high heels ! as I kneel before him bringing Down his zipper as I reach in and bring forth that beautiful black lollipop, licking and kissing that beautiful round tip seeing it grow as I hold it in my right hand and lovingly begin taking him into my wet and warm mouth inch by meaty inch. As I taste hi's sweet but still salty pre-cum mmmm. Looks like my sweet wife Donna is just going to have to get in line behind me as Ihow to really suck a man's dick !

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Selection of the black bull. A sex toy with all the personality and half the intelligence of a dildo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous