Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

Physical stats: 39 years old, Caucasian, brunette, green eyes, 5'9" 128 lbs, 24, 36, 28 measurements, trimmed but willing to go bald.

Marital & financial status: happily married, stable.

Interests: Sexual exploration outside of my marriage. Not interested in leaving my husband but would appreciate your help ensuring his cooperation continues.

Skills: Deep-throat cock sucking, erotic hypnosis.

Limits: I'm interested in safe sex only. I'm not interested in breaking the law either.

This was a lot to take in. Her bold assertiveness made me hot and afraid. The adrenalin surged through me like a river run rampant. It was no longer a question of would she do it but when and that excited me.

I opened the envelope and there were two sheets inside. One was a letter with instructions and the other was a consent form.

Dear Bob,

There are two kinds of cuckold: Loser cuckolds and loving cuckolds. I believe you are the loving kind because of the way you treat me: like royalty. In this way, you are a submissive man and I am your dominant superior. I like the power that I feel in our relationship and I definitely want to take it to the next level.

I have sexual and entertainment needs that you have been unable to fill for a long time. Now that you have shared your fantasy with me, I think its time we make it reality. That way, both our dreams can come true.

I am so wet writing this. Are you hard Bob? Stroke if you want to. You know you do. Why deny yourself that simple pleasure? Now think of me too darling. You want me to be pleasured too don't you? But we both know that you're not always available and even when you are, your equipment is only average; I think that we both know that there is better equipment out there and that I'll be looking to other men as my primary sources of pleasure fulfillment from now on.

Of course, you will have a role in all this and I will take good care of you because you are my loving husband. You will arrange all of my first dates, including date selection, reservations, and bill payment! That way, you will ensure I am in good hands. I will make sure my gentleman callers are well taken care of. If they are comfortable with you watching, then I am open to that. But we must think of them first as they are the ones doing both of us the favor. Don't you agree?

I won't be a greedy bitch to you Bob. I am your wife and I love you very much and I promise to take care of your sexual needs in every way. Think of my dates as foreplay for us and when we re-unite I want us to go with the flow, make love, and fuck like animals or whatever strikes us. I need for you to know and remember that even though I intend to fuck around on you, the relationships I form will be temporary. You are permanent in my life and I will come home to you.

At some point I'd like to quit my part-time job so I can be a full-time slut wife. At any rate, I want to start shopping on your credit cards again and I think that you also should be paying for my slut wife advertising and entertainment.

Let's work together Bob and treat this fantasy exploration as a research project. When we're done researching we can decide if indeed this is to be a permanent lifestyle change for us. Okay? As we get more into this research, I'm sure we'll clarify any misunderstandings or new ideas as they surface. We can stop when we both agree to stop. I'm curious about something Bob. Is your cock as hard as my pussy is wet? I'm so wet too Bob. Act on your lust darling, let yourself complete the following steps so that we may proceed onward with our new life.

All my love,

Donna.

Instructions for my Loving Cuckold:

1. Go to your email account and read all the emails from guys responding to my ad.

2. Pick anyone from the group that you think will be a great first date for me and call him to discuss his interests. Answer his questions truthfully Bob. Keep in mind that you are representing me so you need to be respectful to him too. Thank him and tell him you'll get back to him as soon as you can.

3. Read the attached consent form. Sign it and bring the form to me. Be prepared to discuss your call to the first bull.

It was a lot to swallow. I looked at the consent form.

Slut Wife / Loving Cuckold Consent Form

This content form is for the research project introduced above. The project is temporary and will cease when both of us agree to that or one year from today (January 27, 2007) whichever comes first. The purpose of the project is to explore lifestyle changes that give Donna full freedom to become a slut wife and Bob full freedom to be her supportive cuckold husband.

Bob's agreement:

I want Donna to be sexually fulfilled and happy in her life and I believe her freedom to cuckold me will better our marriage.

I agree to pay all Donna's expenses going forward.

I agree that Donna may quit her part-time job and does not have to work going forward.

I will arrange all of Donna's first dates with bulls and I will be accountable if the dates are unsatisfactory.

I promise to arrange a minimum of 12 dates per year.

I agree Donna makes all other rules not in conflict with the statements specifically listed above.

Signature: ________

Donna's agreement:

I agree to wait for Bob to arrange all my first dates, but I have full decision-making authority with regard to who I date and fuck.

After the first date, I can go on follow-up dates without his knowledge.

I agree to be open with my husband and answer all of his questions truthfully.

I promise to continue being a loving wife to my husband, including giving him sex, as long as we remain married.

Signature: Donna

Post Script:

We agree to stop this nonsense going forward

Donna's Signature: ________ (blank)

Bob's Signature: ________ (blank)

We agree to make our slut wife / cuckold relationship permanent:

Donna's Signature: ________ (blank)

Bob's Signature: ________ (blank)

I stared at Donna's signature. It was perfectly scripted and clearly indicating her desire. This knowledge made my dick incredibly hard and all I had to do now was go to my email, pick a bull and call him, and then sign the form. Incredible!

I started a new browser window and headed to my email account as my pulse elevated. I felt a rush cover my face with embarrassment as I recognized what I was doing. The lust I felt was overpowering, tapped by my wife's assertive decision-making, and I opened my inbox to find it flooded with slut wife date requests.

Email after email provided pictures and poorly worded sentences. Everyone had a long cock, and some were thicker than others. I quickly decided to judge the requests by the bull's clarity of written communication as well as his attractiveness, fitness and the endowment appearing in his photograph. I made two folders, "requesters" and "considerations". That way, I could feel organized.

Out of 148 emails received, five made it to the considerations folder. When I looked at the clock, I realized nearly 2 hours had passed since I started. I wondered what Donna was up to and started to think I should go see how she's doing but then I remembered I needed to finish the task first. I so wanted to please her.

I opened all five emails at once and studied each one thoroughly. Each man had a lot to be proud of but the one from Master Black stood out among the rest.

Master Black's email was thoughtfully written. He introduced himself, citing his educational and professional accomplishments as well as his interest in 24/7 domination of couples. He included a picture of himself, dapperly dressed in a white suit, white tie, white shoes and white top hat. Hanging out the front of his trousers was a 12" fat dong.

I stared at the photograph and the dong specifically for several seconds. He looked so friendly in his white suit and I imagined he would take gentle care of my wife until she could fully accommodate his massive tool inside her.

The very word "Master" triggered me also. I thought about my darkest fantasies of Donna binding my hands and feet, preventing me from interfering with her plans to be sexual in front of me. I got off on the sinfulness of her making me watch her obey the wishes of a dominant male.

And so my decision was easy. I would call Master Black.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12