Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers

"What..." he started to say but Sara placed her fingers gently on his mouth to silence him. Then with clear excitement on her face she bent down and kissed his neck.

Brian moaned as he felt her kissing down his body. His penis had been hard since he first saw her lying on the bed and now it was throbbing in anticipation. He curled his fingers into the sheet as Sara continued to kiss downward until her tongue reached his belly button. A tremor went through him as her tongue tickled the little indentation. He moaned as she moved lower.

Sara's hand gently wrapped around his penis. Instead of kissing it she moved it out of the way and continued to kiss around his groin. When she reached his swollen testicles her tongue came out to gently lick the swollen orbs. Then she sucked one into her mouth.

Brian moaned and lifted his hips. Sara was driving him mad with her teasing. As much as he wanted to grab her head, he held back. He knew that the pleasure would be that much more intense when she finally got to the good parts.

Sara took her time, sucking first one ball then the other into her mouth until they were soaked with her saliva. She looked down at the squirming orbs and smiled. Then she crawled between his legs and knelt.

Brian was ready for anything now. Or at least he thought he was. He looked at her strangely as she lifted his legs. He helped her by pulling his thighs upward. A second later she was pressing his legs to his chest, forcing him to lift his hips.

"Hold them up," she whispered.

Brian reached behind his knees and held his legs to his chest. He couldn't figure out what Sara was up to. "Sara, what are you doing?" he gasped as she bent and began to kiss the back of one thigh.

Sara didn't answer as she kissed down one thigh to his buttock before moving to the other. She gently ran her tongue up and down one strong thigh before crossing to the other.

Brian's legs began to tremble as her rasping tongue tickled the sensitive skin on the back of his thighs. Then he moaned as she began to lick his balls again.

Placing her two hands under his buttocks, she gently lifted him. Her own heart was pounding in her chest as her tongue touched the sensitive skin below his squirming testicles. Slowly she moved lower.

"Sara, God!" Brian gasped and lifted his hips higher. He didn't know if he was trying to move away or helping her. He sucked in his breath and his buttocks clenched as Sara's tongue found his puckered anus.

Sara's head was spinning with excitement as she pushed on the tiny hole. It resisted but she used her hands to open his buttocks wider and she pressed harder. It was no contest and Sara's tongue finally breached the opening and entered his ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Brian moaned. He couldn't believe what Sara was doing. It was so nasty but so incredibly exciting.

Sara lifted Brian's buttocks even higher until she had him almost on his shoulders with his legs over his head. Now she had him where she wanted him. She stiffened her tongue and began to plunge it in and out. Salvia drained out of her mouth and dripped on the stretched hole, making the access easier.

Brian thought that his penis was going to shoot as Sara's tongue worked in and out of his clenching hole. He had never felt anything like it. He felt incredibly vulnerable in this position, yet it was also incredibly exciting.

Sara licked and sucked the little hole for a long time, enjoying the grunts of pleasure that were coming from Brian. When she thought he was ready she pulled her tongue from his hole with a loud pop.

Incredibly, Brian felt empty as Sara's tongue left his clenching hole. But he needn't have worried. An instant later he felt something on his hole again. It took him a second to figure out what was happening. However, it was too late. "Jesssssuuuuussss!!!" he gasped as he felt Sara's finger enter his anus. He almost let go of his legs as his body tensed and lifted upward.

Sara smiled and used her other hand to keep him in position as her finger pushed deep into him. She leaned forward to hold him down and began to plunge her finger in and out.

"Do you like that?" she said. "That's what it felt like when Patrick was fucking my ass. Only his cock was much bigger."

Brian could only moan as he felt her finger searching inside him. Suddenly, his penis pulsed. The steady stream of juice that was dripping from the head became a river and there was a strange feeling deep inside him. He had never felt anything like it.

Sara had found his prostate and was massaging it with the tip of her finger. She felt Brian began to quiver as his thigh muscles turned to stone. She moved her finger faster until it was almost a blur. The noise her finger was making sounded a lot like a penis in a sloppy vagina.

The room quickly filled with grunts and groans. Suddenly Brian gasped and his balls pulled tightly to his body. "Ahhhhhh!!! Oh Saraaaaaa!!" Without being touched, his penis throbbed and began to squirt his cum across his stomach. It felt as though his balls were turning inside out.

Sara almost squealed in delight. Cosmos was right, she thought. She watched in amazement as cum hurled out of Brian's pulsing penis, splattering on his stomach like an out of control fire hose. Each blast hit his stomach with a loud splat.

Brian was moaning incoherently now. His face showed a grimace like he was in pain. But it was all pleasure. It seemed as though the flow of sperm was never going to stop. However, eventually his balls were empty and all that was left was a trickle still spitting from the swollen head.

Sara let Brian's legs fall back to the bed as she gently pulled her finger from his ass. As she curled up in his arm, she reached down and grasped his still hard shaft.

"That was incredible," Brian gasped breathlessly.

"We're not done yet," Sara said and giggled. She leaned over him and blew out the candle on one side of the bed and then the other. Suddenly the room was plunged into darkness. It was so dark that neither of them could see even an inch in front of their faces.

Sara reached down in the dark and found the puddles of cum that were pooled on his stomach. She smeared her palm in it and then wrapped her fist around his penis. Slowly she moved her hand up and down. Amazingly his penis had lost none of its hardness. "Don't move," she ordered. With that she sat up and straddled his thighs. For a moment she sat on his thighs, using her hands to search and then to bring the accumulated sperm on his stomach to his penis. She worked until it was literally dripping. Without any preliminaries she moved upward and quickly impaled herself on his sperm covered shaft.

"Ohhhhhh God!" Brian gasped as he felt her warm interior surround him.

Sara leaned forward until her chest was pressed to his. Her heart was suddenly beating wildly in anticipation. Sara's excitement wasn't all because of the penis inside her vagina however.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and the dim light from the hall illuminated the room for a second.

Brian was startled but couldn't see past Sara. "Sara... what is...?" However, before he could finish Sara brought her lips to his. The room quickly fell into darkness and silence again. A second later the bed springs squeaked.

To be continued...??

I would like to thank Terry for his editing. It was much appreciated. If readers like where this story is going and want it to continue, vote and send me an e-mail. Otherwise I will move on to another story.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers