Burning Embers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled over so she was lying on top of him, never allowing him to leave her body and she moved her abdomen up and down on his firming penis as they both groaned sleepily and held each other gently in the loving way. She liked the feeling of being in control as they made love slowly and less intensely but in a more loving way. The orgasm that approached them both silently came in a controlled way and brought more gentler sensations for both of them. She moved faster to allow for her feelings to come to a head as she glided across the shaft of his penis. He was quite a big person for his age but he was an excellent lover for her as he was gentle, tender and loving. She was also perfect for him, he thought to himself as she cared and was sensitive to feelings and loved him in a way no other woman had loved him before.

She moaned as the climaxing sensation seeped through her making her more tired than before, but she didn't object in the slightest as a smile had crept across her face during the whole experience. She felt as though someone had given her a dose of a wonderful drug, a combination of companionship and love in the right amounts which left her feeling all warm inside. As she slowed her rhythm to relax herself from the orgasm, he gently coaxed her to roll over so he could enjoy her as much as she enjoyed him. It wasn't long before he was climaxing with the same feelings of warmth and comfort she had felt as he came inside her, making him feel so loved a smile formed on his face as well as he laid down beside her and held her in his embrace. Their love making had tired them out again and they both fell asleep in each others sweet embrace.

They were now two lovers who cared so much for each other that nothing in the world would keep them apart as the sun rose over the horizon and poked beams of gentle light into the bedroom as if to welcome the lovers into a new world where they would always be there for each other.

The end?

12