Bus Stop Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers

Nicole sat there, full, getting the feel of him.

'This is for me not you, so you had better not come Jason.'

Jason, was bucking his hips, trying to get some in and out movement happening. Nicole stood out and sigh as his cock slipped out of her.

'This is for me Jason,' she said again, 'do I have to get a crop?'

'No Mistress Nicole, don't whip me again,' he pleaded.

She lowered her bare cunt onto his cock again and started humping it. She placed her hands on his chest and squeezed his nipples. He started to move his hips, and she slapped his face, once, hard.

'I told you, twice, you bastard.'

Then she kept humping, riding his cock, feeling the heat rise again from deep inside her. She quickened her rhythm, moving her hips up and down and then doing figure eight's on his cock. Jason was moaning beneath her. She knew he was struggling to ignore the pleasure form her movements on him.

'Remember, you may come when I tell you,' she said, smiling when she saw the red mark on his cheek form her hand. She kept humping and then she reached the pint of no return, her orgasm bursting through her, and she let out a loud cry of passion. She stopped moving on him and then lifted herself off and stood above him, He was squirming, biting his lip, obviously the desire to ejaculate again overcoming him.

Nicole hopped off the bench and stood to one side. She lifted one leg up and then put two fingers into her cunt. She wet them and then stuck them in Jason's mouth. He greedily licked her fingers. She reached over and started stroking his cock, feeling his hips buck upwards at her touch she knew he wouldn't take much again. A few ministrations later she felt it swell in her hand and took it away.

'You may cum now Jason.'

He banged his hips forward, bucking for any contact against his cock. Then Nicole reached over and squeezed his nipple hard between thumb and forefinger and the pain was like a jolt straight to his groin and with a cry her came spurting up and all over his stomach and in his pubics. His dick throbbing as the seminal fluid seeped out the end and then it began to subside, becoming flaccid. A pool of cum had formed in his belly button.

'Thank you Mistress Nicole,' said Jason.

Nicole stood and placed a hand on his cheek.

'Rest now. I'm going to have cup of coffee.' she stood up and walked to the stairs. 'I have some business to attend to with some people who are coming to my office upstairs. You will be quiet won't you?'

Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers
12