All Comments on 'Candy and Kate's Fantasies Ch. 02'

by brewster926

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
clearshooterclearshooterabout 14 years ago
Can't wait!

Can't wait for your next installment. This was great, a couple of editing problems, but a fun story with lots of action. I got sucked in, no pun intended, from the beginning by the interaction between characters. I also enjoyed your word choices in a couple of places; "ectoplasm slowly receded," and, "Bruce's dancing extension." This one I actually had to look up; "gibbous moon," as I had never encountered that word.

This was great as well: "Kate relaxed her throat and let it happen. That was the only way to survive. Bruce put his hands on the back of her head and pumped his hips one way and her face the other. He had his eyes closed and was dreaming about getting Candy. Candy's ass lowering down onto his eager lips, the taste of Candy's holes. His cock sliding into her pussy for the first time.

Kate was in a yogic rhythm. Her mind had left her body and was feeling the pounding resurgence of the universe. Her body was all nerve endings."

And I really enjoyed this: "So Candy reached into her top and extracted her left boob. The nipple was that special dark pink color, short of red, that signals its sensitivity. The aureole stood proud from the milky skin. Little bumps covered it surface. The nipple itself protruded like a Utah rock formation, as though the cap had protected it from erosion for thousands of years as the aureole receded to the sea. The cap of the nipple was composed of a thousand folds each tucking in upon its neighbor. One wanted a magnifying glass to examine it deeply. To climb into it like an explorer lost in the Badlands, or in this case, the Goodlands. Everyone paused for a minute while Bruce and Kate paid it homage. Kate had seen it just a few hours before, but it was worth a twentieth look. "

Anyway, enough said. Suffice it to say I enjoyed the story, I'm looking forward to the next installment, and I will probably go see if I can find more of your writing.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous