Charlie's Angels: Angel in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skin on her chest burned a little as the last guy kept fucking her breasts. Kris just layed still and let him have his way with her, still recovering from her blinding orgasm. Finally she felt her neck spattered with a few pulses of warm liquid, and he stopped thrusting. He took his cock in his fist and pumped it hard, rubbed his beating helmet on her nipples and coating both of them with his white hot seed. With a loud sigh he climbed off of her, leaving her squinting in the sunlight. After a moment she sat up slowly and brushed away the strands of damp hair that were stuck to her forehead. Looking down at herself, she saw why she felt hot and sticky; sand was clinging to her sweat all over and she was decorated here and there with smears of cum. Between her legs it was another story, there was cum all over but her thighs were just slicked with warm fuck juice, hers, theirs and everybody's. Basking in the naughty glow of her first flat-out stranger fuck, she strolled down the beach with a smirk on her face.

A quick dip would be very nice, Kris decided, and she would hate to put her clothes back on as dirty as she was. She waded in and felt the foamy waves on her legs. With a little leap forward she submerged herself in the water, popping back up a second later and smoothing her darkened, wet hair back. The cool water felt refreshing against her steaming pussy. She splashed the water onto herself, rubbing her face and chest clean.

Her toes pushed off the squishy sand bottom, giving herself a shove and floating into a lazy backstroke. With her face aimed up at the sky, she looked around at the beautiful Hawaiian scenery. A cloud floated over the sun, casting shade over the beach. Kris smiled, paddling aimlessly.

She didn't know how long she'd been swimming, 3 minutes or 30, when she was brushed by something touching her shoulder. She waved her arm underwater, trying to shake off the seaweed, but upon opening her eyes she saw a man floating in the water next to her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he apologized with a little smile. Dark wavy hair, dark eyes, toned, kind of handsome in a way, she automatically analyzed.

"It's allright," she said, smiling back and blinking away some water.

"You must hear this all the time, but I think you're beautiful," he said with more confidence than he expected.

"Hah...thanks," she smiled.

He moved closer and she felt his hands on her waist, feeling out her shape under the water. They ran down over her hips and around her ass, cupping it and kneading it lightly with both hands. Her palms rested on his chest, until she lowered one slowly down, feeling his firm abs and stomach, lower and lower until her hand found his stiff cock jutting out from his body. She grasped it and tugged on it lightly, tickling it underneath with one finger. He flashed her a crooked smile, then with another thought, gently turned her around and wrapped his arms around her. She could feel his rock hard manhood pressing into her back as he held her against him, running his hands over her body. They slipped higher up her sides until he cupped a breast in each hand. Kris's small hands covered his, following his motions.

His left arm crossed her chest and grasped her right breast again, rubbing her hard nipple with his thumb. His right hand left her breast, running back down her tight stomach and slowly made its way between her legs. His middle finger extended and rested at the base of her clit, pushing softly before sliding straight down over it and sliding it between her pussy lips. Obviously she was wet because they were swimming, but he could feel the slippery warmth coating her pussy that wasn't water. His finger went back to drilling softly at the base of her clit. This guy knows what he's doing, she thought, feeling her heartrate pick up as he rubbed her nipple and clit at the same time. Kris turned her head to the side and their lips immediately connected like magnets. Their mouths ground together urgently as another orgasm built up inside her. As she grasped his arm, could feel the muscle in his thick forearm twitching, the one that powered his middle finger as it pressed and rubbed her clit. She moaned out loud at this and lifted her left arm out of the water, reaching behind and holding the back of his neck.

Kris was kicking erratically under the water, half swimming and half bucking her hips, rubbing her engorged clit against his expert fingers. With him behind her, she had no part of him to wrap her legs around and she floated helplessly with a heavy orgasm impending and nothing to hump against. She breathed sharply through her nose, trying to pant and moan and kiss all at the same time as he masturbated her like a pro. Her legs squeezed and opened, thrashing underwater as his fingers brought her to a powerful climax. She half-abandoned their kiss, moaning onto his face as she came. Her hand which had been gripping the back of his neck tightly, splashed into the water as her orgasm ended.

In the commotion, his throbbing cock had gotten between her legs. The shaft was nestled between her slick pussy lips, rubbing lightly as they bobbed together in the water. His tip was poking out in front, making it feel like Kris had her own tiny cock. Her hand reached down between her legs and rubbed his hard meat, making him groan though his smile. Kris turned around again, wrapping one arm around his neck and kissing him while her other hand busied itself on his cock underwater.

"You're fantastic," she panted onto his wet face, looking him in the eyes and then kissing him again. He mumbled back in acknowledgement, whatever the word was simply slipped from his mouth into hers. "You could have just fucked me, you know," she breathed.

"Mmhm," he answered. "For a creature as beautiful as you, I like to do things right. What's your name, sugar?" he asked, still rubbing her nipple.

"Kris. What's yours?"

"Maximus."

"Maximus," she repeated.

"Sounds important, huh?" he chuckled. "You can call me Max."

"I might prefer Maximus," she smiled, pumping his cock in her hand. "At least on special occasions." She pressed her lips against his again, feeling his rigid length under her fingers. Even as well-fucked as she was, she ached for his cock to be inside her.

"Maximus," she mumbled after a minute, still kissing him.

"Yes Kris." he smirked.

"Fuck me."

"I thought you'd never ask." In reality, he had taken these extra measures to make sure that when he fucked her, she'd actually want him. It was not common to land one like this so he wanted the total package instead of settling for a hasty, impersonal fuck. Bringing a woman to a devastating climax was always an ego boost for him, especially when he only used his hands or mouth. Not to mention one of the most arousing things ever to watch.

Her legs wrapped around him, straddling his cock. With all her weight on him, his toes sank into the sand on the bottom. One hand reached down to his cock, pointing it at her slick opening and then wrapping back around her. She squeezed, sinking down and spreading herself on his thick 7 inches. When it had impaled her completely, she clung to him tightly and rocked against him, rubbing her clit against him. A larger wave rolled in, toppling them over and causing him to lose his footing on the bottom. They kicked and paddled, trying to swim and fuck at the same time, and not really doing either very well. He unsheathed himself from her and they swam in, their feet found the sand again and they waded ashore. They emerged from the waves, him holding her hand and pulling her along, both laughing hysterically and dropping down in the surf. He rolled on top of her in the wet sand and they kissed again, still grinning.

Kris's legs found their way back around his hips, spreading her legs and opening herself up beneath him. Outstretching one palm in the sand to support himself, he reached down and lined up his cock with her drizzling cunt. He pushed forward, slipping easily inside her searing hot, soaking wet cunt. Propping himself with both hands at her sides, he arched his back and began to rock his hips and hump steadily, flexing his abs each time he thrust inside her. He moaned deeply as he pistoned his throbbing cock in and out of her. It was like fucking warm butter that gripped and massaged his meat on each plunge.

Waves crashed around their legs, sending a rush of water up around their bodies and then trickling back down. They could both feel the cool water splashing onto the hot flesh between their legs as they humped and ground together sloppily. Any onlookers would swear the water sizzled as it touched his raging cock or her burning hot pussy. The extra sensation made them both gasp and moan loudly. He drilled into her harder and harder, and she squeezed her legs around him, lifting her hips off the sand to force herself harder onto his cock. "Fuck me...yesss Max, fuck me harder," She egged him on through gritted teeth. Her hands squeezed his strong biceps on either side of her, feeling up onto his shoulders until her fingernails raked across his back. Her nipples were so hard, they hurt.

Max rammed her hard, driving his thick shaft deep inside her body. The sound of their flesh slapping together was even louder because of the water. He could feel the velvety walls of her pussy suck and squeeze at his rigid length as he ravished her madly. The rushing waves washed their juices off his balls, carrying the essence of their coupling off into the ocean. They writhed in the sand, moaning as they fucked. This time there were only a few other bathers watching them, but all could she was occupied at the moment and settled for voyeuristic masturbation. Max and Kris were in their own world, consisting only of their flushed bodies and the rushing waves. He plowed into her hard and she felt every inch of him driving up inside her molten pink heat.

Now he was right on the edge and putting a lot of effort into holding himself back. He was relieved when he heard her cry out in a higher pitch than her usual moans, and felt her grip him tightly. Her body squeezed and rippled around his, bucking and trembling and griding as she came hard. Max felt his balls tighten up. He let go and felt himself explode inside her, his hot sperm gushing inside her spasming cunt. Their juices spurted out around his cock as he hammered her hard, dripping out and getting washed away. Exhausted, they fell apart and laid gasping for breath on the sand, letting the water wash over them.

"That was great Max," Kris said, still looking up at the clouds, completey satiated.

"Yes."

"Will I see you again?"

"That's entirely up to you."

"Ok. I'd like very much to do this again sometime."

"Do you have a number."

"Six one...." she trailed off, remembering he had nowhere to write it and nothing to write it with. They laughed again and he followed her to outside the gate where she dressed and found a pen in her purse so they could exchange numbers.

She gave him a sloppy kiss and a devilish grin before driving off.

*

"You got fucked on the beach?" Kelly raised both eyebrows.

Kris nodded, a thin telltale smile on her lips.

"Beach sex is the best," Sabrina said from across the small room where she was stretched out on the couch. "C'mere and tell us about it," she said, folding her legs so Kris could have the end cushion. "I'm so glad your sister bought that beach house instead of the other apartment she was looking at," she mused. "Anyway. What happened? I thought you were going there to get a lead on Charlie."

"Oh I was," Kris said, plopping down on the couch. "Only I had to go down to the beach to find the guy, and it turned out it was a nude beach actually. I got the information I wanted."

"You had to have sex with him to get him to talk?" Kelly asked.

"No, he was a nice old guy. They just told me about this rule they have when I was about to go, about how you have to leave everything as you find it. So I couldn't leave until I took care of all the guys I um... that were looking at me."

"A rule? You realize they just made that up, right?" Sabrina said.

"Probably but I don't care. I had a great time."

"You said 'all the guys'? How many did you fuck?"

"Umm." Kris looked at the floor, thinking. "Four or five I think? Some of them I just sucked though."

"Oo, so did you knock em dead?" Sabrina asked.

Kris laughed. "You taught me well I guess. They seemed to enjoy themselves."

"And what about you? You never had a real rough fuck before, huh" Kelly asked.

"It was fantastic. I met this one guy that was really good, I think I'll be calling him up again sometime."

"Oh, our little angel is hooked on cock," Sabrina teased.

"Maybe once in awhile," Kris laughed. "But I still like it the nice way."

"I'm glad," Kelly said.

"Wait so, did these guys come inside you?" Sabrina backtracked.

"I think one or two...why?"

Sabrina's and Kelly's eyes met instantly. Right then a long, long evening was planned.

12