Chick N Stu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers

Ian was slow to speak. "Y-y-yes. . .ma'am."

"You're starting," she said as she worked the crop in and out. Tanja bent down, nibbled his ass and trailed her tongue over his flesh as she fucked him. She found his cock and gave him a few pumps as encouragement. "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," he said as the crop and her hand worked him.

"This is the part I enjoy," she said as Ian started to squirm. His cock shuddered and before he knew it, his body rocked with orgasm that had him explode all over the table as he came in jets on Mistress Tanja's hand.

She bent down and tasted his come before bringing her hand to his lips. "Taste," she said.

Ian wanted to refuse but the crop was still in his ass, sliding slowly in and out, breaking him down even further.

"If I'd have known you were this easy, I would have had you two weeks ago," she said and giggled. "But you're not done yet."

Ian wasn't sure how to take that. Tanja undid the ropes around his ankles, helped him roll onto his back and then tightened the strap around his torso. She slid a come sticky hand down his chest, pinched a nipple and scratched his belly. He shivered and she pulled the crop out of his ass. Ian felt empty until Tanja rolled a condom over his semi hard cock.

"This is the last time you will come without my permission." Her gaze locked on his ass she slipped out of her panties and climbed atop Ian. Her warmth surrounded his cock and Ian groaned. He started to put his hands on her hips but stopped short. He looked at Tanja for approval and she nodded.

"Go ahead, hold on, because I'm still in control."

Ian held her hips and gasped as she pounded down on his cock. Each bounce on him hurt as she slammed her body against his and pressed his already sore skin down on the leather table. Tanja's pussy clenched and milked Ian's cock. She mouthed his name until her sounds became as inaudible as his and she came, orgasm ripping through her. She didn't stop fucking him just yet, a second orgasm was close at hand.

Tanja gripped his shoulders, dug her fingernails into his skin and paid no mind to the fact that she'd drawn blood as she came a second time, this time the pressure built within her swelling to a new high until her core burst, sending warmth throughout her body. She stopped, fell over Ian's tired chest and crushed her breasts to his chest. She gave herself a moment to recover, wiped the sweat from her brow and bent down again, this time to lick the blood from his arms. "The energy that flows between us, binds us," she said.

Ian stopped short of saying anything, though his parted lips invited a kiss, and he tasted metal as Tanja slid her tongue inside his mouth and ran her organ over his lips, teeth and along his jaw line. "You are mine, now."

Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers
12