All Comments on 'Coming Into His Own Ch. 03'

by PhantomOp

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars

I really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent start

Well thought out. Looking forward to further episodes.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Excellent cliffhanger!

Impressive ending, I'm very interested in this series so far! Keep it up!

McBaconMcBaconover 11 years ago
Where are you?

I'm hoping you can continue the series. It's great stuff.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next installment

This is great so far. I particularly like how Thomas is realizing that his actions have costs to himself and others.

Please finish this.

ChalkmanChalkmanover 11 years ago

A very good read, one of the best I have read on this site. You have crafted a complex story line with variables that could go in many different directions. I am looking forward to your next installment in this saga.

YediYediover 11 years ago
come on

we need another chapter

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 11 years ago
I like it so far.

The story is good and I can't wait for more. Please write more until it's finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next Chapter

I'm waiting on the rest of the story. I do hope you are planning more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope

I hope you are not like some other writers and leave your readers with our tounges hanging out for more.please be true to your profession and finish this great story. ron from the U.S.A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next

I agree with Chalkman that you have a really great start for a continuing story. So many possible ways you can go when you get to London.... Waiting to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hoping for more

Great start! Well written and with great promise. I really hope that there will be alot more to this story.

wmaster99wmaster99about 11 years ago
Where is the rest????

Wow!!! Great yarn but nothing since June?????? Come on, we know about keeping the readers in suspense to have them come back, but we're starting to age here!!! LOL!

Please finish this soon!

PhantomOpPhantomOpalmost 11 years agoAuthor
My apologies for the extreme delay

Life has taken many strange twists and turns in the past year, but I am happy to say that chapter 4 has just been submitted, and chapter 5 is in progress.

sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 11 years ago
?

I looked under the authors name, and didn't see a chapter 4.. anxiously awaiting for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
??

WTF! Angie was talking about Pretty Woman, how the fuck did you then co-relate being a hooker to being a sex toy?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
he should have been given the ring in London

after considerable training. His mistakes, while entertaining, were avoidable with instruction. Embarrassing people is not good humour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous