All Comments on 'Companion Fare Ch. 04'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
kick her out

Clearly if this was real life - the bitch would be kicked out with all of this made public with all the women's names given out to everyone in town. Sub-lesbo - wife - RIGHT! She needs to to be tossed aside like the trash she is. Before it is over she will be sucking all sorts of ngger cocks to get her hubbie turned on as well.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice storie

Nice story but where is this going? what about hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
she is a sick lesbo slut

All she cares about is herself. She is not worried about her husband and childern. He needs to stop it or take the childern and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
B O R I N G

Started dull - has gotten worse with each part. Now not worth being here.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
"Betrayed"

Funny sounding coming from Donna. The pet is doing well.

When will this story get back to the husbands reaction. Hopefully it will be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
just another slut -

I guess the woman writing this story just lost interest or has a problem with creative storylines. Shame - it had lots to offer but just fell flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
After three really interesting parts

I gave my Thoughts on how the husband might react to the wife's story in my comments to part two and three. Those ideas remain almost completely unchanged in light of this new information. On the whole I am still in favor of my Thought 1 (from my comments on the last two parts) as the husband's reaction. But the story is really leaving me with the feeling that the husband has just been shocked into complete silence and grief. If so, perhaps the husband simply walks out on the wife and leaves for a motel room without so much as a word either in anger or love. Indeed this might end up being a very realistic ending. Or maybe as might be indicated from the beginning of part three, the story teller is the husband. I wonder might he be talking to his attorney?

On another matter, I hope you get back to the husband in the next part. The wife should be held accountable for her actions even if the husband does not react poorly to the situation. The back story is needed, but the first two part really set us up for conversation between a husband and his wife. I would like to see that conversation written us such. This one sided telling of the story has (in my opinion) begun to devoid the husband as a character in the story. If this is a retelling of the story please show that be having the husband react enough to cause the wife to be forced to regard his presence in the conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Stroy....

Keep it up! These other idiots making comments don't understand the power of real submission. All other emotions pale in comparison... even the love of a husband and wife.. and I think that's where this is heading.... Good work! Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous