All Comments on '"Daddy?" I Whispered'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 1,438 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Boring

Almost back clicked before I had the first page read. Get an editor and don't waste our time with racist crap either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
betrayed

I once defended you against people calling you racist in their comments, but that was before I saw the awful things you post in the forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Satisfying

I enjoyed this story more than most others I've read. I'm glad that I found a story that sets the mood for what's inevitably going to happen. I mean, all these stories are about sex right? Well I prefer a <i>story</i> and that's what I got when I opened this particular link. I do, however, wish that the sex portion could have been elaborated on a bit more...instead of having all this background information to tease me and then everything becomes concluded rather quickly in the last page. It was a let down, to say the least, but still good.

As for the supposed "racism," it wasn't directed to anyone arabic, or a stranger, nor was it even a true statement. She was making up a lie to tell her father and as someone has said before, this is a stereo-type that MANY people unfortunately share and I REALLY doubt that every person on here complaining about the supposed racism in this story is not guilty of some form of racist thought along those lines. If you were to say no, you'd be lying. <i>Technically</i>, her vanity in herself and her father and evidently her race, could be seen as RACIST even if the word Arab had not been mentioned. It would just depend on who you asked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"Wow"

The story for me was tender and loving. Sexy, daring, and oh so good. Not only do I give you a high 5 but you also brought up my manhood to its fullest lenght. For that I owe you for the best story that I have ever read. Thank you for sharing your life with me and your experiences. And yes your Daddy/husband is a very lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You've gotta be kidding!

Race-thing??? Gods! where do you people surf? Porn sites 24/7? Ever hear of Suspension of Disbelief? Scene-Setting?

The "girl" made up the story about the dream, it was fictional for hells sake! fiction within fiction. Put your anti-redneck attitudes to bed where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Idiots

What would you idiots have had her tell her father about? Monsters with fur and tentacles that came out from under her bed? The boogey man? I hate people and the crap they spout about "racism". Odds are, and statistically it has been proven that everyone has a racist thought once in their life. Racism has been around since the dawn of man. so PLEASE GET THE FRIG OVER IT YOU STUPID INSIPID IDIOTS. Chances are you have passed someone on the friggen street and they have thought something very racist about you. I thought the story was good enough. It could have moved a bit faster. But its better than most of the bull crap on this site. With all their "OH YES I AM CUMMMMMMINNGGGG!!!!!" Come on! Real people don't react like HALF the people in these stories. And the ones that do are the ones that have read those stories or seen the porns with everything over reactive. Please GROW UP people. Racism is inevitable and if you can't just STFU and get used to it then you should probably move to the moon. Infact, please do. I'll fund your trip, but please forget to pack your pressurized suits and airtanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very touching

Its rare to read something touching in a porn site. You could almost feel the father daughter love. A little weird to have them get married but to each his own! I thouroughly enjoyed your writing. I got caught up in the story and not just the sex.

pinkmilkmaidpinkmilkmaidover 16 years ago
Fabulous!

One of the best daddy-daughter stories that I've read. I loved the slow build.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved the story

Best eritic story, im looking forward to your next ones!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!

That was the most amazing incest forum I've ever read. I'm glad you love your DAD! I read the whole thing with pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good f...... story!

Good job of building the story. Would have liked tom have seen more moaning and ... since she is a teen and probably not experienced in lovemaking . H ave read other stories by you on other sites and enjoyed those too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ending

loved it loved it loved it but didnt like the ending. the marriage was ok but that they had daughters of their own? thats a little much. but great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a thing of beauty

I loved the story, what a lucky father I see no wrong in two adults even father and daughter enjoying each other, no harm in this as they are both adults having sex of all kinds God, how he must of enjoyed the young and inocent thing as she seemed to enjow very much more power to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lovely and romantic

I applaude your story as is has content as well as pasion desire and a completion to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!

YOUR WRITTIN SKILLS ARE FANTASTIC. I SAW EVERY SCENE CLEARLY IN MY MIND AS I READ. THIS IS *BY FAR* THE BEST STORY IVE READ ON THIS SITE!! THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT WITH US!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more to this than meets the eye

I loved your story, and I understand it. For I have a relative that I am deeply in love with. But we both have a problem, a very serious problem. What ever you do, don't care this thing to your grave. All people have sinned against God, for we were born with a sinful nature. But the only way we can get rid of this sinful nature is to ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness and ask Him to be our Lord and savior. He will forgive us of all sin no matter what it is. Then we can spend all of eternity in Heaven in love and peace. But without that forgiveness we will spend all of eternity in the fires of Hell where we will be in constant pain and torment forever. No matter how much pleasure we get out of a sin, no matter what it is, it is not worth spending eternity in Hell.

sarahhhsarahhhover 16 years ago
It gets even better . . .

. . . the more you read it. This is the third time for me. I don't remember if I left a comma before, and I'm not going to sift through 316 comments to find out. But kudos to you, Mr. Scouries, for excellence in erotica. This is the one story that really should be made into a movie. Somehow I can picture Jessica Alba starring as daughter Stephanie, and you of course, starring as Daddy. Your biggest fan, Sarah. Are you adopting these days?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent work. Awesome detail, and "HOT"!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent work. Awesome detail, and "HOT"!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very excellent

This was fantastically written, and I am SOOO glad I decided to click on it. Amazing writing, thank you!

LdyknghtLdyknghtover 16 years ago
Mind Blowing

I absolutely loved it. I would love to see more from you. Please continue writing and submitting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!That's amazing!

That was amazing I would very much like to see more from you.That was the greatest love story I've read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is what stories shold be about

I like to write and your storie has given me lots of thoughts, I too got hard just reading it,

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AMAZING

OMG IS THIS REAL WELL I DONT CARE THAT WAS HOT BY FAR THE BEST I'VE READ

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Wow. I'm sat here, my whole body seems to be tingling. Not many stories have that effect on me. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

I give it at least a 90. It was well written and thought out. A bit predictable, but that is almost inevitable in this genre. I did appreciate the slow build up. There were few if any grammatical errors! I find poor grammar and spelling both disappointing and distracting. Maybe its just me. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Daddy?" I Whispered

Wow yo all i can say is wow that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
tooo hot babe

Oh. the word are not enough to explain what i feel when i read this story. i get an orgasm in the toylet after reading this story without any foreplay

TallHotChickTallHotChickover 16 years ago
Wow

Probably the best story i've read on this site. 100% Believable and left you wanting more. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved it.

I'm glad it worked so well for you. Hope it lasts. Good Luck.

maddog1976maddog1976over 16 years ago
I loved your story.

This story was great. I could invision the story in great detail. I love how well you set it up with the characters along with the events that lead on to the final destination of marrage. My only question is is this story real or not real. In any case I could see it as a real event. I look forward to reading more storys by you.

LessThanFreeLessThanFreeover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Riveting! It was so good I wish there was more to read. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

two great writers from Pittsburgh. Sarahhh and You, first readinng of your submissions.

Will be watching and reading your offerings

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
odd but it was a very good story!

This story was odd but interesting this is my first story reading about this type of situation. It was different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

wow i absolutely LOVED the ending at first i was like "eh i dont know if i wanna read this" but then the more i read the more i liked it..anyways the story was one of the best ones ive read on this site..... most endings leave me hanging this one exceded my expectations :] thankyou and please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmmm......

..thank you...this so described my fantasy....so good to know another mind conjures up the same ... one day, I hope my fantasy comes true...:-) as this story has portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YUMMMMMMMM

It started Sooo Hott , but when it came to middle eatern men, it got stupid , middle eastern men & they are circumcized, cuz I had some middle eatern.The rest of ur story it was very hottt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT

It started out just anothe daughter father hook up, but from there to being married, it was great, never mind about the kids, it was a great story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
make good for buttwipe

all the boasting you do in the forums i thought i reading something really good. third rate not even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice!

Loved it! I don't read father/daughter stories really much because they're pretty lame.. but I liked this one! 10/10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

i love to read forbidden stories and your's was awesome i loved how you showed how it all started and how you went right up to the present day

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the best

it was the best and most detailed daughter/father story i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMGGG

That was the best father daughter story everr and I've read alot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

One of the better stories of this kind I've read. Quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sublime

This story was absolutely wonderful; I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed it. ;]

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it! Got me off - and that's why I was here!

Thanks much, I'll check out more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YEAH BABY!

When reading this I could feel my heartbeat accelerating with every word, and when Daddy gave in to his little girl I was lost. You have a gift- wow- dont lose it and please give me more! GIVE ME MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow :)

I have always had a 'daddy' fantasy and this was a very good story! Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yum!!!

I enjoyed every word. I was soaked! bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Seductive

Very Very sensual and erotic I could almost picture her teasing him and got hard when he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Warmth

True love and warmth is what i felt, imagination or truth ?????? all I'll say is this, you brought a tear to this girls eyes. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

That was very hot and sexy! Certainly got me going....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Squirt!!! Squirt!!! Ahhh..... Not bad!

Only one reason I didn't give it a perfect ten. I'm a pervert, and proud of it. Being a pervert, and especially fond of having my cock sucked,.. I found your story lacking a few good juicy, detailed blowjobs, and your ratio of liter to erotica being to heavy on the liter. Don't get me wrong. I don't want you to take my honest opinion as bashing. I did like it alot. You have been blessed with an awesome talent for story telling. I just think that an erotic story should have more sex and of course a few good blowjobs and pussy eating. More, Monsieur! More!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

You must have enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thank you for sharing

it reminds me of how my daughter seduced me years ago. she awoke me with the most perfect blow job i had ever had i was too far gone to stop when i awoke and when she had finished i was hers. thank you again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
uuhh

niicee story- but there's no beaches in Rome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just a little too long...

The only problem is that it was way too long. It just left me thinking WHEN IS HE GONNA FUCK HER ALREADY! but it was still good

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
beautiful...

Absolutely beautiful, as always.

Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

lved it - 2 comment for a couple of other readers though - i agree with whoever said that you could have leant slightly heavier on the sexual element. Don't get me wrong, the tension was great, but perhaps we could have had a little more detail from europe? It seemed to be over fairly quickly once the sexc started.

and to another reader - he didnt say there were beaches IN rome - and there certainly are beaches NEAR Rome - to the west and south.

All in all, great story, one of the best i have read.

Just leaves me wondering if the girls will grow up to be like mommy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
addition

same reader as below - just with a couple more things to say.

The rascist bit was completely unnecessary - i know she needed an excuse, but there are plenty of nightmares. And the story would have been just as faithfully served had the men been american. Even with them being 'arabic' (i assume u know that 'arab' isn't a nationality?) there were some needless insults in there (filthy, smelly, etc). your prejudices showed through there, which is never an attractive trait in an author.

<br><br>

also, ignore the people saying they couldn't believe she was 18 etc etc. Many 18 yo girls, particularly 'daddies girls', come across as much younger, particularly in private. <br><br>

my own daughter (20) when she is around me, acts like she did when she was about 11. (and there is nothing sexual in our relationship) It's a comfort thing. (and also to do with the fact that she has me wrapped around her little finger) She likes to be feel safe and protected. Even my ex wife acted more like a little girl when we were alone - it's not even restricted to daughters, and especially not just to incestuous daughters<br><br><br> more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a bit different from the usual father-daughter...

a bit different from what ive read..usually its the dad that cannot resist temptations..this one i lik emost because the father wasnt that sexually hungry to just throw away everything..he was keeping his feelings for himself at first..i like the way it ended too..ohh i want to fuck ryt now hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
boring

Not romantic, not sexy and a tad bit racist. I love the daddy theme...this story just didn't do it for me.

wolfen1974wolfen1974over 16 years ago
Love it

I loved your story. It made me want to go to the next page and read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmmm good

Loved loved loved it. although didn't much enjoy the racist dream bit. the rest i loved. so nice to see the daughter for once seducing the father. a nice spin on things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
racist comments?

Yeah I was really into the story until I read that..it wasnt necessary..and made me completely lose interest..and move on to a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellent

excellent story tnx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
<jaw dropping>

Incredibly sexy! Loved every moment of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellently written--a delight to read!

Jayjay66Jayjay66about 16 years ago
Inspiringly sexy and romantic

Inspiringly sexy and romantic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

That was an excellent story. You had me hooked on every word. When they finally made love I got butterflies. i dont thinly of my father that way but it was a great story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

this was a good story but a bit

different. your an awesome writer,

keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Job Keep It Up

I think your story was well written, and I truly like the way you didn't leave your readers hanging, you let us know where the characters were in their lives some twelve years later. Don't stop writing and forget the negative comments you might get. Even though I'm not into incest, if all is said and done your story was a turn on when father and daughter got together. It was your description of the love scenes that help the attetion of the reader we forgot all about it being a father daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why the racism?

racist. there was no need. completly ruined an otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed this story. Its the first incestuous story that I've opened, and it immediately caught my attention. It was well written, and I enjoyed that it was much longer than most of the other stories I find on here. Most definitely a job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Paradise

I'm an 84 year old male and over the sexual hill, but it was wonderful to at least get another glimpse of Paradise...and I still have memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good story!

I have read incest stories before but this story was not only well thought of but also kept me interested throughout the whole writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!

Wow says it all.

Brilliant story.

Amazing build up, graphic detail. Simply awesome.

Please write more like this. Perhaps a sequal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome Story -- More!!!

Your story is fantastic. You had me hooked on every word. I couldn't wait to read more and when they made love it was just amazing.

The build-up, the seduction, everything went so well together.

Please write another father - daughter story.

Talent like yours should not go to waste, more stories please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Seriously Mind Blowing

NEVER have I read a story with such enthusiasm. Your style is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

fucking fantastic sorry for swearing but it was damn good stuff. i cummed 3 times and the build up was great just have to read the bit about her dad picking her up and carrying her to her room and i am cumming. also i could imagine it all great stuff keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT, oh soooo hot!

My wildest fantasies in print, best written incest story so far .... just what I hope one day will happen between myslf and my daddy!!! mmmm....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Daddy oh Daddy..

The story was very well written and needless to say I masterbated slowly to each phase of the written piece. Keep writing and we shall keep enjoying. Thank you...

ViolentbloodsuckViolentbloodsuckabout 16 years ago
Holy crap. lol

holy shit... I don't think I've been that wet over a story here in a long LONG time. Congrats. lol. I mean, I'm not so much for the incest thing, but for the incredible age difference, (I like older men,) It's SO kinky when the story is between someone who is inexperienced, and someone who knows what the hell their doing. I tend to think of it as... mentor sex. the inexperienced one is learning what sex really is all about, in his/her partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great stuff

OMG i loved your story please write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MASTER PIECE

Show me another author who write better errotic stories than you. Your way of writing is great, the way you build up to the sex scene, the discription, it is

all great.

Your stories shows what an artist you are, reading your stories has me cumming more than watching a porno flick. great immagination(if not cudoos to you). ......... ps this reader can wait for another masterpiece from a master writer who respect the sex act to give a little build up before and after. GREAT WORK KEEP IT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Damn

that was the best story I have ever read I got so horny I wish I had a man like that, some one that I can go to paris with and have sex all night long it would be amazing

LeetahLeetahabout 16 years ago
Well written and enjoyable

I don't read a lot of incest stories, as often they seem creepy to me, but your story was very good, quite well written and arousing. I know what you mean about the voting thing too, as I have a few on here that have had many views, but not so many votes sometimes. I will have to look for more of yours when it's not 3 a.m.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ecstatic...!

Erotica reading is just not my thing but a friend mentioned of your story and pushed me...I am so happy she did...

If I could vote more than once, all the stars would be used up...!

If I had a single wish, it would be that this is your biography as nothing else could be more deserving...

You truly are aware that sensuality is a language of its own and that it is the glue that bonds love forever as sensuality never ages, but only disappears when someone makes it disappear...

From the beginning to the end of your story, your sensual love excels in the realm that only a real and sincere love could possibly exist...sensually, love, and everlasting...!

Congratulations...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
damn what a story

must be a true story, too good not to be real... your dads a really lucky guy to have a sweetie like you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW - Nothing can be said but WOW!

This was a sizzler! Fantastic! Did I say I TOTALLY enjoyed it? Well, I DID!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The hardest theme to write about

So hard to write in a pleasing way about controversial subjects like incest.

Very well done, fascinating, it kept me reading from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Better than all the rest

Just what I would love to go through myself . I hope my daughter reads this and wants the same . No harm in dreaming .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i loved it more more more

I loved the story made me want her more and to love her like my daughter. she was hot as hell and he is a lucky guy to have a willing sex partner is divine and one who loves you like that is a godsend. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely Beautiful ....

..B..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it was great

I loved this story. It had great sexual suspense build up, then a releasing ending. It was GREAT!!!

SolavSolavalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely breathtaking

Holly wow...I could actually physically see this all happening. it was both wonderful and pleasantly detailed. I will admit it turned me on to no end and who deffinately desire to see more of thy work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

This story was one of the best erotic incest stories I have ever read. I don't have a father - but if I did, I'd want it to be just like him. I fantasize - nightly - about something very similar. This turned me on more than any story ever has. Thank you for writing this. And ignoring those who don't like it - or think it's wrong. I love it. And I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Wish

I usually dont read the long stories but this one I mean wow it had me hooked. I never had a thing for my dad but if I had a dad like the one in the storiy I totally would! It seem not only sexual but very loving wich is great... and BTW I got so soaked reading the story VERY WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
VERY HOT!!!!!!!

omg! this was so hot.....I felt my hips rollin as I read this...i grabbed my hubby and said come on daddy! lol no joke made for realllyyy good sex...ha! keep it coming

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 16 years ago
Wow!

Well, now I know why this story has received such acclaim. It is a masterpiece of incestuous writing. Good job, my friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10481 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...