All Comments on 'Deluxe Pedicure Ch. 02'

by SilentStrength

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pedicures are amazing!

This story takes it to the max (and who wouldn't love for that to happen!) but even though this probably would not happen to you don't overlook the relaxing and very enjoyable experience of a professional pedicure, guys. Not only will your SO appreciate your soft feel caressing her under the sheets, but your feet will feel incredibly better after the spa treatment. Even more fun, invite your girl to a "treat" and accompany her for a joint experience. Your intrepidness about this being stricktly something that only women can enjoy will melt away as the nail esthetician massages and soothes your feet and calves.

And yes, often they really do ask if you would like polish, and you can turn that option down without remorse. But keep an open mind...

On one occasion when my wife and I were on vacation, she decided that she wanted to get a pedicure and so I accompanied her because my feet were due as well. When it came time for the polish offer my wife suggested I try a masculine gray color. I was quite surprised she would suggest this but even more surprised how erotic it felt to have a pretty young girl painting my toes. And I was amazed at how good it made my feet look afterwards!

My wife was turned on my 'my new look' and we had the most incredible sex afterward that we both vowed I would get polish on future pedicures.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20about 2 years ago

This chapter damn!! is this a true story!?!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous