Deluxe Pedicure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold me, Brad," Lucy sighed as she relaxed in his arms. He felt the heat radiating off her body and the light touch of her still swollen nipples against his chest. Her breathing slowed to a more steady pace. A few more minutes and he could tell she had dropped off to sleep. He reached to her side and pulled the covers over them, continuing to admire her sleeping form. After all the anticipation earlier in the day and the excitement of the past hour, sleep overtook Brad before he knew it.

-------

Brad's eyes opened suddenly to a marvelous sensation, noticing the pre-dawn light starting to filter through the shades. It took him a moment to focus, finally realizing he had been awakened by a small body intertwined in his legs and warmth and wetness surrounding his hard cock. Lucy had slipped under the covers and was now entirely out of sight, save for the extra lumps in the covers. He reached a hand down below, cupping her warm cheek in his palm. Caressing her jawline, his fingertips extended around the back of her neck as he guided her head up and down on his now raging hard on. The act was so intimate and unexpected, in a matter of moments he lost control and his semen was exploding into her mouth. Lucy locked her lips around the rim of his head, using a tiny hand to pump the remainder out of him. Once he was spent, she continued to lick his softening shaft and balls, consuming any remaining drops of him she had missed.

Brad looked down as she emerged from the covers grinning broadly. Her hands raked through the hair on his chest as she straddled his leg. He was amazed at this woman and even more attracted to her each passing moment. "So Brad. Are we going to just stay in bed all day? or do you have something planned?"

He looked down at her jet black hair splayed across his chest. "I hadn't really thought about it, but staying in bed isn't sounding like a bad plan."

With a private grin, she reached down between them, resting her hand back on his softened cock and feeling a twitch. "Isn't that what all dirty old men want? To lie about and have sex all the time?"

Brad caressed her and chuckled without giving her an answer. They lingered like that for a while, Lucy continuing to fondle him. Slowly but surely his erection was returning within her grip.

"Brad, what other women do you spend time with?"

He arched an eyebrow. "Why do you ask?"

She paused, looking up into his eyes, slightly tightening her grip on him. "You are a very attentive and careful lover. I have to believe that I am not the only woman to have discovered you."

He pondered that a moment and replied, "There are no others. My last girlfriend and I parted ways over a year ago. I loved her, but I never felt she loved me back.

"Our lovemaking had grown stale, as she never did respond to me the way I did to her. After a while, we started drifting apart. Before it led to any trouble, she had a change with her job and was relocated to another state. I have my contracting business here and really wasn't compelled to follow her."

"Wow. That's so sad." Lucy turned over, nestling her back up against Brad's chest. "So do you miss her? Ever talk to her?"

"We spoke on the phone a few times after she moved. I never really cared to make the drive, and neither did she. After the last call I just didn't reach out any more. That was last spring and my business picked up, not leaving me a lot of time to think about it."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Brad. You're a wonderful man and she has no idea how great her loss is." Lucy shifted a little, wiggling her ass up against him.

He caressed her shoulder. "You're quite a catch yourself, Lucy. I've never made love to a woman like I have with you. You're truly incredible."

She giggled. "That's not possible Brad. I am just a plain girl and nothing special. I love hearing you say that though!"

Brad frowned at her self depreciation. "Lucy, that's not right. I am serious when I say that I've never had a lover like you. The last two days have been heaven. I just wonder when you'll get tired of me and disappear."

Lucy turned slightly with an intent expression, "I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me to leave."

Brad planted light kisses on her neck in response. He could see goose bumps form on her narrow shoulder from his touch. She wiggled around just a bit before he felt her hand reach back to his fully restored erection, guiding it back between her thighs. She was soaking wet and his hard cock slid in as if it belonged in there. Lucy let out a sigh as he bottomed out inside her, wrapping his muscular arms around her holding her tight. They lay there a bit and then he slowly started rocking her. His hips swiveled slowly, first sliding out just long enough for her to settle, then sliding back all the way in and grinding a bit.

They made love slowly for the longest time. Brad could hear a little moan escape when he would plunge back into her and hold, feeling her tight pussy seeming to hold him in place. As he felt the familiar pressure building up in his balls, he could hear Lucy's breathing become shallower. Finally he ground to a stop deep inside her molten depths. As they relished the sensation, he ran his fingertips across her narrow lips feeling her tongue dart out. She reached up to hold his wrist and pulled his finger into her mouth. She held it there, teasing it with her tongue as she had his cock earlier.

The lusty feel of that gesture sent them both into a wild climax. Brad saw stars, his dick was throbbing so hard and gushing deep within his lover. Just when he thought it couldn't get any better, it did. Lucy writhed back, grinding against him with her own orgasmic thrust. They held in that position until both relaxed a bit.

Brad whispered, his breath still ragged, "You keep that up and I'll never let you go."

------

Lucy relished the feel of being wrapped up in Brad with his withering cock still planted deep within her. She didn't want that feeling to end, but she needed to get up and pee. Easing off of him, she padded into the adjacent bathroom and released the urgent stream. She could feel his excess seed leaking out as she relieved herself. The sensation made her swoon, reliving the feel of being one with him moments ago. Breaking out of her daydream, she got up and flushed, and looked at her reflection in the vanity mirror. Her usually long straight hair was an intolerable mess and what little makeup she had applied the night before was gone.

"How could this man bear to look at me!" she thought as she quickly washed her face. Peeking out the door, she could see Brad had not moved. Figuring he was napping, she started the shower and climbed in. Very quickly she washed herself off. Using a towel within reach, she dried herself and returned to the bedroom.

Brad looked back at her with a huge smile. "Lucy, you look awesome."

She coyly looked down and blushed. "Now be a gentleman for once and let me get dressed." He rose out of the bed and took his turn in the bathroom. She very quickly made up the bed and fluffed the pillows. Once that was done, she reached for her purse. Inside, she had packed a change of clothes. They were a little wrinkled, but otherwise ok. After sweeping on some clean panties, she got into a pair of shorts and a light pullover blouse. She used his dresser mirror to apply the light makeup that she normally used and was just finishing when he re-entered the room, with a towel around his waist and still damp from the shower.

Lucy fought the urge to move up against his fresh body and beamed at him. "I'm almost ready. I'll go get some coffee on while you finish up in here."

"You didn't have to do all this," Brad said, gesturing toward the bed. "You're my guest and I won't have it."

She dropped the last of her makeup back in her purse and gave him a smile and a peck on the cheek as she passed,"I'll do it if I want to. Now you get dressed and I'll get us something to eat."

Lucy entered the kitchen and did a quick survey. Not much to prepare breakfast-wise. Brad seemed to be a cold cereal guy without a lot of groceries in stock. She spied the leftovers from last night and a couple of eggs left in a carton and figured she could manage an omelet. With the coffee on and the food simmering on the stove, she dropped a couple slices of bread in the toaster and set about cleaning up the cooking mess.

------

A glance at Lucy pursing her lips with fresh lipstick made Brad's cock jump under the towel. At first he was a little disappointed when she whisked out of the room to get breakfast. On second thought, it was probably for the better - or they never would have made it out of the room. It was Sunday morning, so he just put on a comfortable pair of shorts and t-shirt and finished getting ready.

He rounded the corner and came up behind Lucy as she was finishing, placing his hands at her ribcage and easing her back against him. He caught a whiff of her freshly shampooed hair as she seemingly melted into him. He could see the skin around her neckline flush with his touch. "Now we don't have time for more of that, Brad. You need to take a seat at the table while I finish up here."

No sooner than he took his seat at the table, Lucy was right there with his omelet hot off the stove and a cup of coffee. In a moment she returned with a small plate for herself. Brad thanked her for the impromptu breakfast and asked about her plans for the day.

"I need to get back home in an hour or so, as Meili is expecting me to take her to church this morning. She can be a real pest sometimes and has already sent me two text messages wondering where I'm at."

Brad contemplated that a moment. "She's probably upset with you breaking your routine. You should go and enjoy the day with her. She'll appreciate that."

The two ate in silence, both reminiscing about their earlier lovemaking and not wanting to separate. Brad finally broke the silence. "You know, I could get used to this."

------

Lucy looked up from her coffee and smiled, feeling warm and needed. It set her mind wondering, but she said nothing fearing Brad might think she was clingy or worse. She thought about her and Meili's routine and how she was needed there but not in the same way. They were close, but this thing with Brad was oddly fulfilling. It was satisfying to see him enjoying the meal she had prepared and appreciate all the little things she'd done straightening up the bed and whatnot. Slowly an idea formed and she spoke up.

"Why don't you come over this evening Brad? Meili and I usually have a light dinner after church and watch movies afterward. It'd be fun to have company for a change."

Brad contemplated a moment and agreed. "I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing this evening. In fact that will work out great. I have a few things to tend to around the house today and ought to be able to come over around six if that's ok."

Lucy's face lit up. "Perfect! It's a date, then. We better get going or I'll be late to church and everyone will be staring at us when we come in."

She lit from her seat and in a moment, the kitchen appeared as if nobody had ever used it. Brad didn't even have time to protest.

"I swear Lucy, any more of that and you'll have me spoiled for you. No woman has ever taken care of me the way you do."

She tingled inside hearing his appreciation. "You men always need a good woman to take care of you or you can't manage! Now lets go!"

------

They got into Brad's truck for the ride back to Lucy and Meili's apartment. As they got underway, Lucy got her cellphone out and replied back to Meili's earlier text. Despite her sitting under his extended arm, Brad was none the wiser about the text conversation as her phone was set to display hanzi characters - easier for her to converse with family. She curled up to him as he maneuvered toward her apartment, checking in with Meili and looking at email between text messages.

Lucy: OK you pesky cow, I'm coming home now.

Meili: LOL it's about time you slut. Good thing we go to church - you need it.

Lucy: You better behave! Brad's dropping me off now and coming over later for dinner and movies.

Meili: I see. You bringing your sins home with you. Shame on you! LOL

Lucy: Don't you worry miss. You just better not embarrass me or my guest.

Meili: Of course. Ha! Don't worry.

Lucy: We're almost there. See you in a min.

Meili: OK. TTYL.

Brad broke the silence as he made the final turn into the parking lot. "Everything ok with her?"

"Yes, she's just being her difficult self. Jealous that she has to wait for me."

He chuckled as he parked and got out to walk her to her door.

------

Meili was tidying up as she heard the truck park outside. It was still cool outside so she had the windows open for some fresh air. She had enjoyed teasing her cousin about her new man a few minutes ago. She moved to the window to watch them approach, far enough back that the blinds concealed her. They came up the walk way talking in low tones, she up under his arm and practically invisible. As they reached the stoop, Brad pulled her around in front of him and guided her into a deep kiss. Meili studied her cousins upturned face, flushed with heat, as their mouths connected in their embrace.

She could hear Lucy's low moan as she sunk into the kiss. Meili was instantly aroused at the hot scene unfolding on her very own porch. She had met Brad briefly and had not considered how he might be as a lover, outside of teasing Lucy. She could feel her nipples stiffening and rubbing against the coarse material of her blouse as she imagined herself out there in his arms. Her breasts were so slight that she never needed to wear a bra unless going out on a date or something. One bit of discomfort she could easily forego. She unconsciously licked her lips and then suddenly snapped out of it, leaning closer to the window.

"Hey! Get a room!"

Lucy broke the deep kiss with a giggle. "Ok ok, I'm coming in now!"

Brad grinned at the interruption. "See you at six, lover."

Lucy held the embrace a second longer. "I can't wait!"

Meili withdrew into the house to straighten her outfit and re-apply her lipstick before Lucy entered.

12