Diagnosis: Marital Malaise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Samantha Johnson had left without Dr. Spencer being able to consult with her and Tom together and he was very upset with his nurse. He told her that Tom was having problems with the hardness of his manhood and that Tom had indicated the reason was that Samantha did not have enough interest in her wifely duties. The doctor was upset because he needed to speak with them together.

Susan apologized for keeping Tom's wife too long on the tour but said that she thought that things might be a little different when they returned. The doctor said he had already tried his preventive potion on Samantha several times without any good results and he did not know how a positive change would suddenly occur. Susan replied that they would just have to wait and see.

Tom and Samantha returned the very next morning. Tom was called into Dr Spencer's office and Samantha excused herself to go to the Ladies Powder Room leaving Susan to glance from the doctor's office door to the hallway leading to the powder room. Samantha returned from the powder room in about 30 minutes and met Tom outside the doctor's office and both hurried out the front door. All Dr Spencer would say was "Amazing".

This same scenario went on each day for the rest of the week. In the meantime Susan noticed that the hole in the plaster had been whittled out to make it larger and now was about the size of a quarter. She thought that surely Jeb would be able to see the eyeball of anybody peering through but she certainly did not want to patch the hole. She hung a small cameo picture over the hole and balanced it with another on the other side of the lavatory. Each picture was aligned right above the chaise on that side of the room so it looked like a natural arrangement. Upon checking the powder room the next week Susan saw a hole of about the same size was now behind each picture.

Dr Spencer told his nurse of the turnaround in the Johnson's love life, that Tom Johnson's appointment every morning was basically a description of all the sexual activity of the night before. Samantha Johnson had suddenly begun to take the sexual initiative and asked her if she knew what might have caused the sudden change after years of very little sex. Of course Susan was confident she knew but felt uncomfortable telling the doctor. He said the clinic had received five additional appointment fees from the Johnson's and that he must find out the reason for this windfall so it may be magnified. Not sure how the doctor would react to the truth, she told him she would investigate and see if she could find out anything.

Susan checked the powder room early the next Monday morning and was surprised to discover that someone had enlarged the holes behind the cameos to perfect circles about four inches wide and a latch had been added to hold the cameos open. The cameos still covered them completely but she felt Jeb would absolutely notice anyone peeping through this size hole. She guessed that he may be aware of their voyeurism and it was him that enlarged the holes. When Tom and Samantha Johnson arrived today she decided to accompany her to the powder room.

After Tom went in to see the doctor, Samantha headed down the hallway and Susan quickly followed her. When Susan entered the powder room Samantha had already slid the cameo back and was looking through the hole. Susan locked the door and sat down on the other chaise and slid that cameo back also. She saw Jeb completely naked, walking toward the water-tank between the peepholes. His smooth black muscles and cock shimmered in the lamplight.

There was a porcelain sink on his side of the wall under the water tank in which he proceeded to bathe. He lifted his flaccid cock and dropped it over the edge of the sink. Even limp it was thick with the unstretched skin forming puffy rings all along the shaft. Pulling back the long foreskin of his penis, he thoroughly cleansed the head, shaft and then his massive testicles.

He dried himself, holding the foreskin out to dry underneath causing his cock to fill out and become firmer from the handling. He reached for his razor and from his motions he was apparently shaving his face. He had stepped to the side of the tank in front of a small piece of mirror on the wall. His semi hard cock hung directly in front of Samantha's peephole. Susan looked over at Samantha to see her dress pulled up to her waist and her hand down her pantaloons, the knuckle rhythmically rising and falling under the cotton material.

She looked back through her peephole in time to see Samantha's pale white hand reach through her hole and caressed the under side of Jeb's black cock. Her forearm was no bigger around than his cock so it fit through the peephole easily. The contrast between her lily-white fingers and his coal black cock made her fingers appear to glow as both moaned with pleasure. His cock reacted to her touch, quickly expanding and rising.

Once rigid she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and pushed its black sheath backward exposing the plumb sized head under the foreskin. It was fiery hot in her hands. Her long slim fingers barely met with her thumb. She continued massaging Jeb's cock, sliding her closed fingers up and down in the same manner she had witnessed him do to himself. Samantha's face was pressed against the wall as her whole arm was stuck through the hole allowing her to thoroughly stroke his drooling manhood.

Every time Samantha's alabaster hand slid along his thick cock to its ebony tip his warm love juice would cover her palm and she would coat his entire shaft with the lubricant on the backstroke. Soon Jeb's breathing became heavy and his moaning grew louder. His hips were now moving in unison with Samantha's hand. He grunted heavily and Susan saw his cock violently spurt a tablespoon of cum straight out striking Samantha on the arm, then another tablespoon full and then again until the sixth and last spurt had covered her whole arm with his sperm.

Samantha continued to pump his hard cock until he slowly pulled back out of her reach. She pulled her arm back through the peephole letting the cameo fall back in place. Susan pushed her cameo back in place. She and Samantha both had their pantaloons down exposing their very wet pussies and their fingers were briskly massaging their love buttons.

Holding her cum-drenched arm out she asked Susan if she had ever seen so much sperm at one time. "His baby-juice is hot as fire" and then "glory be" Samantha said. She stood and rinsed her arm in the washbasin and dried it with a towel. They left the powder room and headed to the reception room. Samantha raced past Tom grabbing his hand as she went. She pulled him out the door announcing that they would see the doctor tomorrow and almost skipped out the door.

After Doctor Spencer's interview with 18-year-old Janet Presley he called Nurse Taylor into his office to discuss the Johnson's case. He started off with the announcement of Janet's appointment as tutor and indicated that from 2 until 3 o'clock each day would be devoted to Jeb's education. He then went on to go over Tom Johnson's history and explained that Tom had been seeing him for about 3 years complaining of the lack firmness in his erection which he thought was because of Samantha's lack of interest in sex.

For some unknown reason, he said, Samantha Johnson's sex drive had suddenly increased dramatically after their first joint appointment. The doctor said his conversation with Tom was the same, as always, he did not get to talk with Samantha at all and that she strangely rushed him home after spending time with Susan in the new Ladies Powder Room, at which he raised his eyebrow.

He told Susan that he had noticed that at the end of each day's appointment with Tom, Samantha came to sweep Tom out of the office from the direction of the powder room. He then asked if there was any light she could shed on the subject. Susan felt extremely embarrassed but knew that she must be forthcoming about the situation. She told the doctor the rough details from the Johnson's first appointment up through this morning's affair.

She did not know what reaction to expect from the doctor but he did not seem upset. He showed an excited interest in the change that had occurred in Samantha and asked Susan many intimate questions. By the end of their discussion Doctor Spencer knew every intricate detail Samantha had experienced and as sisterly support for Samantha, red-faced Susan shared her complete personal experiences following Jeb's physical examination. The doctor stared out the window shaking his head from side to side, trying to digest all the unusual events as reported by his nurse. He told Susan that it was all very interesting and that after he had some time to think about it he would speak to her again in the afternoon.

It was four o'clock before Dr Spencer summoned his nurse back to his office. She was very apprehensive after such a long wait. She came in expecting to be fired but was pleasantly surprised to find the doctor in a great mood. He told her that a wonderful opportunity had presented itself today. There were at least two-dozen men he had treated in the last couple of years that complained of the same problem that had afflicted Tom Johnson.

He said that if we could treat only half of them as successfully as we had the Johnson's then we could quadruple the income of the clinic and that henceforth the clinic would be called the Spencer Marital Institute. Susan told the doctor that they had done nothing to cause the cure for Tom Johnson, that it was actually Samantha's exposure to Jeb that got her juices flowing. He told her that she was exactly correct but nevertheless we have discovered the cure for a syndrome I will call 'Marital Malaise'. But, he said that we must demonstrate our discovery on another suffering couple before we can be sure.

He said he had seen Clarence Luce many times complaining of 'Marital Malaise'. He told Susan to stop by the Luce's house on her way home and tell Clarence the doctor had found a possible cure for his situation and to come in to the office tomorrow morning with his wife, Roberta. He asked her if she thought Jeb would continue to provide the same assistance.

She said she believed him to be a very energetic and willing participant and she thought he would continue to be but he may sooner or later want more than just masturbation. Because of her fantasies during and after her lovemaking with Jimmy Cooper that fateful day and night following Jeb's first check up and the frenzy she witnessed when Samantha Johnson massaged him to ejaculation, she knew it would probably be the women who pursued more than their pale hands on his dark cock.

After thinking for a moment the doctor said that any decision like that would be entirely up to the woman but he would start all marital malaise patients on a dose of his prevention medicine after each visit so that if it did get to that stage there would be no fear of pregnancy. He told her that "Marital Malaise" patients would be limited to one appointment every two weeks and if the patient load increased to more than two a day they would have find Jeb an assistant.

Early the next morning, Clarence and Roberta drove up to the front of Dr Spencer's clinic in their buggy, tied their horse to the rail and went inside. The doctor greeted them at the door and walked them toward his office where he sent Roberta with Susan to visit the Ladies Powder Room and directed Clarence into his office. Roberta was a tall beautiful woman with long dark hair. She was 42 years old and according to the doctor had suffered from marital malaise for about five years. Clarence was 47 and they were on the verge of splitting up because of it. Susan did not know exactly how to proceed and decided to just play it by ear. After escorting Roberta to the Powder Room, the two women sat opposite each other on the chaises and pleasantly conversed about the Luce's situation.

Susan decided to occasionally pull the cameo on her side back, look through the hole and then slide it back in place. Jeb saw this, took it as signal and stripped naked. Preparing for what he foresaw as his morning delight he sat down on his bed, leaned against the wall gently rubbing and squeezing his limber cock. Each time that Susan opened and closed her cameo she noticed that his black snake was thicker and taller in his hand. Roberta ignored her until Susan had done this four times.

She leaned over to Susan's cameo, slid it over quickly and asked her what she was looking at. She put her eye to the hole, staying there until her focus found Jeb slowly pumping on his engorged manhood. She watched for a moment, then fell back to her chaise letting the cameo fall back over the hole, fanning her self to get more air to breathe and merely mumbling "glory...glory".

Nurse Taylor remembered how Samantha Johnson had reacted and decided right then that the opening behind the cameos should be called 'glory holes' from then on. Susan asked her if she had ever seen anything like that and Roberta told her no, that her husband's penis was long, about three quarters the length but not half as fat. Roberta's hand had burrowed deep in her lap beyond the folds of her dress. Susan reached up and locked the door then returned to the cameo.

She slid the cameo back again and was surprised to find Jeb standing just on the other side of the glory hole. His dark pubic hair and the base of his drooping half full cock were in close proximity and in direct sight. Susan leaned back some as Roberta craned her neck to get a better view. Not knowing exactly what to do, Susan decided Roberta's first visit would be guided by example. She knew that it was taboo for a young white woman to lust after a black man. She knew that if events had not transpired as they had she would have never had the opportunity or the courage to touch a black man's cock, much less a fine specimen as this.

She gingerly placed her hand through the hole sliding her fingers under his cock. Her lips parted with an "ooooh" when she felt how warm and firm it was, like a large velvet bratwurst, she thought. She gently pulled his cock back through the "glory hole" and let it hang. Jeb's groin was pressed against the far side of the dividing wall and his rising manhood swelled in thickness and protruded in length. She tugged upward on his scrotum and let his testicles hang down on her side.

Susan remembered and related to Roberta the dimensions Dr Spencer had shouted out, eight inches around and ten and one half inches long with the ridge of the head slightly smaller. Roberta sat back mesmerized, eyes and pupils wide taking in as much of this stirring site as possible. Stating that she had never done anything like this, Susan reached up and lightly caressed the underside of his cock, palm up, and wrapped her fingers and thumb as far around the sides as they would go. A clear drop of lubricant formed at the cum-hole and she spread it around his black cock-head with the fingertips of her other hand.

She had the urge to kiss it but was afraid it may repulse Roberta. She eased his foreskin back exposing the full flare of the head. She felt a surge of blood being delivered through the large veins running along the shaft and could see every part of his beautiful tool expand in size and hardness until the well lubricated tip brushed against her cheek.

Jeb had learned to bathe every morning but the aroma of his cock still had a sweet, manly smell to it, she fought off the urge to run her pink tongue across its black skin. His cock was hard and silky smooth, she began rhythmically pumping it down to his pubic hair and then squeezing and pulling her pale fingers toward her out to the base of the head where she squeezed a little more and held it for a second before sliding back down for another stroke.

Roberta had abandoned all modesty and raised her dress above her waist and dropped her pantaloons around her knees. Both hands were on her pussy, one middle finger on her clitoris and the other on the lips of her moist opening. Her pussy and fingers were glistening from her flowing wetness. Susan's grinding hips had her pussy pressed against the edge of the chaise cushion and she matched each of her grinds with a stroke of Jeb's cock. It was huge now as she was positioned almost under it jacking it with both hands from below.

On the backstroke his flared out cock-head hovered over her face and a drop of his pre-cum fell onto her cheek. She did not seem to care, the hot feel of it sliding down her cheek and neck, combined with the sexual moaning coming from both Jeb and Roberta seemed to incite her even more. Thinking of his last ejaculation all over Samantha's arm, she was single mindedly intent on making him shoot another large load of his sperm for her and did not even consider where it may end up.

Finally, Jeb's moaning grew deeper and unbelievably his cock swelled to greater fullness right above Susan, her pale white hands were a blur on his huge black cock in her attempt to summon the contents of his ebony testicles. She was determined to possess his precious sperm for her own. Then suddenly a great stream of sperm erupted from his cock slit and his first shot of fiery hot man-juice struck her on the forehead, she closed her eyes because she knew from experience there would be a lot more of his hot liquid to spew out.

She kept working his cock as each new spurt landed a little further down her face. Her grinding pussy gushed from the feeling of power that she had over his powerful cock and the thought that she had this fine example of manhood powerless in her hands, expending his life giving seed at her command. When she had squeezed out all his load she gently caressed his softening cock for a moment until he pulled it back through the glory hole and the cameo slid shut.

Susan flopped back in the corner of the chaise and looked over at Roberta. With the back of her head against the wall and her eyes half closed Roberta feverishly rubbed her enflamed pussy, she could see all the white sperm slowly running down Susan's face as she continued to orgasm and moan loudly. Roberta had experienced multiple orgasms for the first time. They heard Jeb's door open and close on the other side of the glory wall, he was off to do his chores.

As the milky love-juice moved to the corner of her mouth the tip of her tongue instinctively darted out to wipe it off, that's not bad she thought when the warm cum reached her taste buds. Jimmy always wanted her to suck on his cock but she had always refused. This was the first time she had tasted cum and when she asked Roberta if she had tasted any was told she had never put a cock in her mouth. They looked at the clock, hurriedly cleaned themselves up and walked down to the reception area where Clarence and the doctor were waiting.

Susan gave a nod and smiled at Dr Spencer as Roberta instructed her husband to come along and not tarry. Nurse Taylor expressed her need for a couple of hours off, the doctor requested a thorough report at one o'clock and then she left for the General Store. Her step was lively and her breathing was labored from the sheer excitement of what she just experienced. Jimmy Cooper was in for another wonderful treat.

When she had Jimmy at home she kissed him passionately, remembering the feel and taste of Jeb's hot cum on her face and lips she drove her tongue deeply into his mouth wondering if he could detect the taste of another man. Jimmy Cooper had his cock sucked off for the first time that day. He warned her when he was about to cum expecting her to pull off but he felt his cock head slide deeper into her throat as she moved her lips to the base of his six-inch cock.

Jimmy did not argue as he urgently pumped his seed into her throat. She let him rest for a few minutes and then brought him back to hard with her tongue. She straddled and rode him passionately until he ejaculated for the second time in 30 minutes. Compared to Jeb, Jimmy's cock was quick and easy. Licking her lips Susan dressed and returned to the institute. She never thought nursing would be like this.