Diagnosis: Marital Malaise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny's buttocks were pressed hard and flat against the wall. They stayed coupled through the wall until every drop of William's cum was deposited deep in Johnny's bowels. William's cock softened and he pulled it out with a pop and it disappeared from the glory hole, the cameo closing shut.

Pulling Johnny by the hand Tabitha told him to "come on and help her out" as she kissed the right side on Charles's cock-head. Johnny leaned in and kissed the left side. With Charles's big ebony cock between them they jointly licked and sucked him until his cock was rock hard. Tabitha grabbed Johnny's shoulder and told him that since his rear end was well lubricated from William's cum and stretched enough he should try something more filling. He said, "I don't know".

"Now is the perfect time, this guy wants to fuck you too" she said. Johnny sucked Charles's cock into his mouth and licked it all over. He turned, straddled the chaise and backed his hiney up until Charles's larger black cock-head rested on his puckered hole. Tabitha lay under Johnny on the chaise with her face directly under the action. Directly underneath them, she could see the tip of Charles's cock slightly penetrating her husband as she massaged her clit and wet pussy.

Johnny's little cock was arrow straight above her as he slowly applied pressure backward planting the African's searing hot cock further inside. Fraction by fraction Tabitha watched as the head slowly stretched her husband's ass wider and wider. Johnny grunted and quickly pushed enough to cause Charles's straining cock-head to snap past the ridge and lock tight inside his rim.

Tabitha was humming, Johnny's cock was dripping large amounts of love-juice onto his wife breasts and Charles's groin was plastered against his side of the glory hole trying to push in deeper. Johnny moved back an inch on the ebony shaft and withdrew an inch. His pink ass rim gripped Charles's cock and extended it out as his pulled forward. He hesitated at the end of his shaft and sunk back down two inches this time.

Johnny continued this tactic until he had all but an inch of Charles's 6.5/9.0 cock buried in his rear. His ass was full of hot, thick cock meat. Charles started slowly withdrawing and sliding forward, building speed after each stroke. This fiery hot white ass was tightly wrapped around his throbbing cock as he started slamming forward. Johnny pushed back against the wall every time Charles slammed forward.

Tabitha had pushed her hips and pelvis upward as she masturbated watching her husband getting ass fucked right above her. Johnny's face was directly above her pussy now. He stuck his tongue out and licked her fingers and clit. She moved her hand and with her elbows on the chaise held her hips up to Johnny's mouth. She reached up and started jacking on Johnny's cock as he was getting man-fucked by this large African cock.

Johnny felt his bowels expand wider as Charles slammed the wall and grunted, then he suddenly stopped and Johnny pushed tight against the wall and then Charles unloaded hot searing spurt after spurt of his sperm into Johnny's contracting rectum. Johnny began blowing his wad all over his wife's stomach as she screamed in orgasm and flopped her hips down on the chaise. Johnny's last drop landed on Tabitha's nipple and still Charles's cum was spurting into his ass, he thought that it must be a cup full.

Finally Charles was still and Johnny could feel him losing his hardness and almost as slowly as it went in he withdrew his softening cock until Johnny's rim released it with a plopping sound. He felt like he had had a thorough fucking and had captured the seed of not just one but two fine specimens of manhood. Johnny sat down on the other chaise; legs spread and large drops of white cum dripping from his rear end to the floor.

Tabitha sat up showing the pools of Johnny's cum running down her breast and stomach. They stood and rinsed off in the sink and dried off with their towels. He kissed her lightly on the lips and told her "thank you". They silently redressed and headed to Judith Ludlow at the appointment desk. They made an appointment for two weeks later, said "see you then" and left the institute.

Susan quickly put her pantaloons back on and sent Jimmy Cooper out the back door of the clinic. She hurried to the nurse's station to finish her report for Dr Spencer on Johnny and Tabitha Daw. It was just barely 10:30 in the morning and the wetness from her well-stimulated pussy kept trickling down her thigh. Just before her lunch break she went into the supply closet to replenish her stationary to finish the Daws report.

The closet was T-shaped with office supplies on one end and janitorial supplies on the other. As she turned the corner into the office supplies she heard Jeb say "Good Morning, Miss Taylor". Surprised, she whirled around and said "Jeb, my goodness, you scared me to death". Like a magnet her eyes went immediately to the lump in his trousers and then darted back to his eyes. They exchanged pleasantries and Jeb apologized for scaring her.

Susan could not keep her eyes from checking his trouser bulge out but she noticed each time it had traveled a little further toward his knee. She maneuvered down the narrow isle of office supply part of the closet to the end where the stationary was. The paper she wanted was on the top shelf so she asked Jeb if he could get it for her. He squeezed in behind her as she held to the shelf supports and he reached up to retrieve the box of paper. His fully hardened bulge moved across her backside as he stretched upward sending little electrical spark through Susan.

The second little spark was all her pussy needed to gush with lubricant and she emitted a low groan. Leaving his hands on the high shelf Jeb leaned into Susan pressing his hard cock firmly against her. She reached back and pulled the chord of his trousers loose and they fell to the floor. She lifted the hem of her dress and slid her pantaloons down.

Pushing Jeb backward against the other shelf she bent forward at the waist and moved her white buttocks backward against his crotch. His large black cock slid between the top of her thighs and she reached down between her legs and held it by the thick shaft and thought to herself "this may kill me". "So be it," she said. She rubbed the engorged head back and forth across her clitoris and pussy lips.

She painted his cock with her juice and her pussy was coated with his juice. The only cock her pussy knew was Jimmy Cooper's 5.0x6.0. Jeb's cock was over one and a half times bigger at 8.0x10.5. She knew even if Jeb was twice as big, she was going to have his ebony cock inside her and the ivory contents of his black ball-sack too.

Susan positioned his wide cock head at the entrance of her vagina and slowly eased back and stopped in increments long enough for her vaginal walls to spread and adjust to his enormous size. Jeb dropped his hands to her waist and steadied her. His cock-head was now in and the feeling in her pussy went alternately from discomfort to ecstasy. He was patient with her, but her hot pussy slowly devouring his cock made him harder and bigger.

He started rhythmically moving his hips slightly from side to side as she reached the halfway length. The head of his cock was being rotated deep inside her uterus as he rocked sideways and up and down, touching and massaging her precious g-spot. The thickest part of Jeb was in; he gently applied forward pressure and his engorged cock slid in to the hilt. Susan could feel the giant head of his cock at the top of her uterus. Every cubic inch of her pussy was full of rigid man-meat she thought.

Jeb slowly pulled backward until the head was positioned just inside her lips and then slowly eased it back in to its full length. Beginning with this rhythm he increased the speed of each stroke until gripping her hips with his strong hands Susan could hear the slap of his dark muscled thighs against her soft white thighs and buttocks. As his pounding increased she rubbed her clit in unison with his strokes.

She was seeing bright yellow stars every time his raging cock filled her pussy. She was on fire and her orgasms increased with each yellow star she saw. Jeb snapped his hips upwards, sinking his throbbing black cock deep into her white belly. He repeated this snapping stroke three times and then held her buttocks tightly against his groin, pushing his cock head as deep as it would go in Susan. The yellow stars she was seeing were so many now they were a solid field of yellow as she moaned loudly. Jeb grunted deeply as he filled her womb with his love seed.

Each eruption of his cock elicited a moan from Susan and a grunt and a snap of his hips from Jeb until he held her motionless and impaled on his softening manhood. The blood slowly left his cock and it slipped down and out of her gaping pussy. She quickly pulled her pantaloons up to catch any of Jeb's cum that may leak out. Jeb retied his trousers, handed her the stationary and quickly left the closet. Susan knew her face must be flushed crimson and she did not want to be seen leaving the closet right behind Jeb so she waited five minutes and then opened the door.

Janet Pressley was standing behind the nurse's station looking curiously at Susan as she came out of the supply closet. Susan joined her and Janet asked, "How was it"? Susan blushed and said "very good". Janet slipped her hand under the back of Susan's dress and into her pantaloons. She ran her hand down between her cheeks and under until her fingers found her dripping pussy lips. She slid her middle finger into her slippery pussy. One by one she inserted all four of her fingers.

"It feels like it was very, very good," Janet said. She withdrew her hand and told Susan that they should have lunch at her room at the boarding house and she would clean that up for her. Susan knew she had no choice since she had been caught fucking Jeb out of a therapy session. She agreed it sounded wonderful and told Janet that she was not hungry but she would accompany her while she got something to eat. At Janet's room Susan sat on the single bed and leaned back against the pillows.

Janet lifted Susan's dress and pulled her soaked pantaloons down to her ankles. She slipped them off and pulled Susan's feet up to the edge of the mattress. Jeb's sperm was still oozing out of Susan's pussy. She knelt down between Susan's knees and ran the tip of her tongue up the side of cum coated labia and gently flicked on Susan's erect clitoris.

Janet broadly licked her gaping hole, covering her tongue with Jeb and Susan's mixed juices. She lifted her head and kissed her passionately on the mouth, slipping her saturated tongue between her open lips. Her tongue danced with and massaged Susan's until together they had sucked off all the juices.

Janet opened the nightstand drawer and removed a package containing a carved ivory baton. It was eight inches long and five inches around. It was carved in the shape of an erect penis with testicles and large bump where pubic hair would be. Janet dropped her pantaloons, knelt back down between Susan's outstretched thighs and held the carved cock between her ankles as she lowered her dripping pussy down over it.

Once it was fully inserted with the carved bump of pubic hair firmly against her clit she leaned forward and sucked Susan's clit and upper labia into her mouth. She massaged them tenderly between her teeth until Susan's first orgasm. She gently slipped each finger of her right hand into Susan's soaking wet pussy, still stretched wide from Jeb's enormous cock. Janet placed her thumb against her fingertips and eased her hand into Susan past the knuckles.

While rhythmically licking Susan's clit she slipped her hand in until her pussy lips were tightly wrapped around her wrist and began slowly moving it in and out. Susan's head rolled from left to right on the pillow as orgasm after orgasm racked her body. Between her short breaths, Susan groaned deeply and exploded with her last orgasm. She dropped her feet to the floor and fell completely limp.

Janet stood removing the carved cock from her pussy, cleaned it in the washbasin and returned it to the drawer. They sponged off all the love juices, redressed and headed back to the clinic. Nurse Taylor was having a full day. Before two months ago Susan had had missionary sex with only two men of small to medium cock-size. She knew there was no going back now.

Jerry Parker approached the nurse's station and asked a flushed Susan Taylor if George Spencer was in. She asked if he had an appointment. He told her he was an old schoolmate, he was in town and thought he would call on his old friend. Susan asked him to have a seat and she would see if the doctor was in. Dr Spencer immediately swung his door open and greeted Jerry with a firm handshake and many pats on his shoulder. George had not seen Jerry since they graduated over twenty years ago.

Jerry went to West Point and then became a navel officer. He had traveled over the known world on the high seas until he married seven years ago and resigned his commission. They spoke for a short time in the doctor's office and George invited him to dinner at his house that evening. Jerry's wife had not arrived in Augusta yet so he would come alone.

Jerry rode up to the Spencer estate on a tall appaloosa stallion. Jerry was a six-footer and the years in the military had kept him very fit. He dismounted and tied his horse up to the rail beside the carriage house and walked up on the porch to the front door. He pulled the bell chord and a beautiful blonde woman opened the door and said, "You must be Mr. Parker". He quickly removed his hat and said, "Yes mam". She invited him in, introduced herself as Celeste Spencer, George's wife, and told him that George had spoken of him often.

Jerry doubted that George had mentioned everything about their relationship. He was astonished to find George with such a gorgeous wife and told her how beautiful she was. Jerry could not help but remember all the good times him and George had in their youth. He always thought that George had probably found a replacement for their adventures after he had entered the military but it was always a male replacement not a female.

She smiled sweetly at him and led him to the parlor. She excused herself to call George in from the laboratory.

George entered the parlor and greeted his old friend affectionately again. They sat for a long time getting caught up on each other's lives since school. Jerry told of his marriage, how well it had gone for the first five years and how the sex had deteriorated the last two years to once a month. George described the success they had been having at the Marital Institute with an invitation for them to tour the clinic when his wife arrived in town.

Celeste called them to dinner and they all three had dinner with several glasses of wine. They all retired to the Great Hall and sat and talked about the years since graduation. Cognac and mint juleps were consumed liberally until at 10:00 o'clock Jerry said he must return to town to find accommodations at the hotel or boarding house. George said "nonsense" and offered him a bedroom in their house. A small argument ensued about not wanted to impose but Jerry finally agreed to stay the night. They were all a little tipsy from the amount of liquor that had been consumed.

Jerry was taken aback when Celeste suddenly told him that George had told her about their adventurous schooldays. Trying not to reveal anything that was not intended in her statement Jerry asked innocently "and just what has Georgie been telling you, I swear that I innocent". Celeste looked at George but speaking to Jerry she said "oh, about the first time you ejaculated and then the game of horseshoes to determine who would suck the other's cock, things like that".

Jerry choked on his drink as Celeste related the story of how George had passed on what he had learned from his cousin Eugene to him and the overnight stay at the Spencer house where George showed Jerry how to masturbate by jacking Jerry's virgin cock off himself. She reminded him of how his eight-inch cock had exploded with a river of cum all over Georgie's hand. She described the trip to the edge of the woods behind Jerry's house when George lost the game of horseshoes and had to suck Jerry's cock for the first time.

Jerry and George sat and listened to Celeste recite some more of the tales George had whispered in her ear for the last ten years while he was making love to her. She said that she loved those stories and only wished she had found out about their sexual fun sooner. George was silent, letting Celeste take the lead. She told Jerry that she and her husband had often fantasized about him in the bed with them.

Jerry's head was swimming. Listening to Celeste's soft voice remind him of his many youthful sexual sessions with George had his cock hard as a rock. He scooted back in his seat and pulled downward on his trousers to make more room for his 6.0-8.0 cock. Seeing this, Celeste excused herself, telling the two men she would return shortly.

While Celeste was out of the room Jerry asked George to clear things up for him. George confirmed Celeste's account of their fantasies. He briefed him on the history of the Marital Institute and described the therapy that had proven to be successful. He told him about the house call experiment that Celeste had participated in and how much they both had enjoyed it. After that Celeste wanted to actually experience more than one man at the same time instead of just fantasizing about it.

They had planned to do that tonight with Charles, one of the new surrogates, who would be arriving in the patent medicine wagon at any time. He told Jerry that after Celeste learned that he had called today at my office, knowing our history, her eyes lit up and she said that if you were willing you could join the party. George said they would be starting in about thirty minutes and if he wanted some sweet pussy, some white cock and maybe some black cock to just knock on their bedroom door.

Jerry was completely dazed and unable to make a reply. Celeste came back into the room smiling at Jerry and, lowering her eyes, quickly checked out the condition of his trousers. She had changed into a low-necked silk nightshirt with the bottom stopping just below her pussy. The silk robe over it was open, revealing the contours of her double layered nipples and the smooth flesh of her creamy white thighs. It was obvious from the large bulge in Jerry's pants that at least his cock was both interested and capable. She and George showed Jerry to his room. George squeezed his shoulder while Celeste leaned in, gave Jerry a tender kiss on his cheek and they all said good night.

Jerry bathed himself in the basin and dressed himself in the cotton pajamas laid out on his bed. He heard some commotion in the hall and listened as Charles was led into the master suite. Jerry could not believe it. Here he was, maybe twenty-five or thirty feet away from three-way sex between a beautiful white lady, her husband and a well endowed black man. His cock throbbed and dented his borrowed pajamas.

He decided to verify this was really happening and snuck into the hall and over to the door of the Spencer's bedroom. He could hear only low voices. He knelt down to peek though the keyhole. His eyes focused and he could see the spread naked legs, buttocks and lower back of the black surrogate standing in front of a settee at the foot of a large bed. His large testicles hung between the tops of his legs. Through Charles's legs, sitting on the low settee he saw Celeste, her long white fingers wrapped around the outside of each black thigh.

Charles's muscular buttocks were rippling as she obviously was stimulating him with her mouth. Jerry stood and lightly knocked on the door.