Diagnosis: Marital Malaise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ivory sperm oozed out between her enlarged pussy lips and ran down between her cheeks. Celeste could only lay there and hum. George quickly helped Sam get dressed and led him over to a chair and told to sit there for a few minutes. George went back to the bed, knelt down between Celeste's legs and licked upward from the sperm in her cheeks to her hard clitoris. He ran his tongue over her swollen labia and licked inside the gaping hole Sam's huge cock had left.

Savoring the feel of her cum soaked pussy on his tongue as Celeste squirmed and shuttered, he raised himself up and kissed her on the mouth giving her a taste of Sam's cum. His hard cock brushed her well-used pussy and fell into her widened threshold. His cock only lightly touched the walls of her pussy and squished out more of Sam's sperm as he slid in as deep as he could. Celeste's tight pussy was nice and loose from the stretching Sam's wide cock-meat had given her.

Watching his wife get fucked by Sam's huge chocolate cock and Sam's deposit of his hot jism saturating the doctor's smaller peter combined with Celeste's fiery hot pussy to bring George to a quick orgasm. He quickly spurted another heavy load of sperm into her overflowing pussy.

George stood and looked down on his almost unconscious wife and watched as his and Sam's intermingled sperm slowly covered the sheet below her pussy. He told her to rest awhile and that he would be right back. He said thank you to Sam, led him downstairs to the buggy and drove him back to the institute. When he got back Celeste was curled up on her side of the bed sleeping soundly. He crawled into bed and snuggled up close to her and fell asleep.

At breakfast the next morning he prepared Celeste a dose of his potion and left for the institute. He had an appointment with a younger couple, Johnny and Tabitha Daw. He was thirty years old and she was twenty-five. They had been married for five years. The last two years without any mutual sex. He had ejaculated in his sleep one night and it woke Tabitha up. He described to her a dream he had about sucking another mans cock. She asked him he had ever really done anything like that and he confessed to experimenting, both orally and anally, with a friend when he was much younger.

Her upbringing caused her to stop having sex with him. Johnny was forced to masturbate each night to satisfy his yearning for sex. For the first year he kept it secret but then started jacking off right beside his wife in the bed. For the last year, hoping to arouse her he had thrown back the cover from his crotch and made her watch him pump his 3.0x6.0 cock until it spewed his sperm out onto his stomach.

She watched him intently but her mother's voice in her head kept her from participating. Her libido still seemed to be strong but she could not make herself act so they decided to seek professional advise. Doctor Spencer had his usual husband's meeting with Johnny and Tabitha was given the "watching visit" to the Ladies Powder Room. Nurse Taylor reported definite arousal in Tabitha during Jeb's exhibition, particularly heavy breathing, her concentrated stare, alternating lip biting and licking and repetitive opening and closing of her legs that became more rapid as Jeb ejaculated.

Susan noted that her legs slammed tightly shut and her eyelids fluttered rapidly as his last ejaculate shot skyward. However unlike the previous patient couples they seemed in no hurry to get home and actually scheduled to go by the general store before heading home. After hearing Nurse Taylor's report he expressed his concern about their return and said they would just have to wait and see.

Henry Trawick knocked on his office door. He said that his wife requested a house call and would like for Nurse Taylor to bring her guests to their house so maybe she could finish her first treatment in private. The doctor said that they would arrange it for eight o'clock that evening.

Nurse Taylor arranged for Jeb and Sam to harness up the patent medicine wagon. It was fully enclosed and they could travel in it without prying eyes seeing anything unusual. The doctor drove them to the Trawick's backdoor. As Susan prepared Jeb and Sam with their carnival masks Doctor Spencer went in and directed a nervous Linda Trawick in getting ready for the treatment. She was told that her guests would be masked so she could lay naked in her bed without them seeing her.

If anyone had to speak to her they would call her Mary. Susan would sit in a chair in the room to observe but he and Mr. Trawick would remain outside the house. Henry would not know about the identity of the guests unless she decided to disclose it. Once she was ready Susan opened the bedroom door and led Jeb and Sam in and set them on a sofa against the wall near the foot of the canopied bed.

Linda lay propped up against pillows at the headboard as the men stripped off their shirts and trousers. Their cocks were semi-hard from anticipation. Susan led Sam to the left side of the bed and Jeb to the right side. Linda's eyes were opened wide as she scanned every inch of the men's firm black bodies and massive cocks. She mumbled that they were mighty big and Susan replied that they were indeed.

Susan walked over to Sam and started fondling his swelling cock and lightly massaged his large velvety ball-sack. The nurse knew that this first treatment was supposed to be a "watch only" but she thought that in this case Linda might need some light flesh to flesh contact to bring her out of her shell. She invited Mrs. Trawick to feel the softness of Sam's scrotum. Linda scooted to the middle of the bed, resting on her knees, and hesitantly placed her right hand palm up between his legs under his testicles.

When she made contact she looked up at Susan and whispered, "They are so hot". His dark chocolate nut-sack overflowed the sides of her milky white hand. As she gently caressed and kneaded Sam's testicles a clear drop of his love-juice dropped down onto her arm. Susan went around the footboard and stood beside Jeb's fully erect cock and placed her pale hand around his thick ebony shaft.

Linda watched mesmerized as Nurse Taylor pulled his thick foreskin back to reveal the bulging softness of his charcoal cock-head. Jeb's testicles hung loose under his stiff cock and slowly churned in his ball-sack producing the voluminous load of sperm that Susan knew personally would erupt form his huge cock. Susan told Linda to check Jeb's scrotum, with no hesitation this time she reached out with her left hand and lifted the weight of his testicles and rubbed them gently between her palm and thumb.

"So nice" she said and darted her eyes back and forth between Jeb and Sam as she fondled each man's sperm factory, Jeb's ebony velvet and Sam's chocolate velvet contrasted starkly with her alabaster skin. Both Jeb's and Sam's cocks were now dripping their hot love-juice onto her arms. The nurse went back to her chair and silently made notes in Mrs. Trawick's file.

She was surprised to look up and see Linda leaning forward toward Sam's glistening brown cock-head. Before she could warn Linda about not moving too fast in her treatment the tip of Linda's pink tongue touched the underside of his cock immediately followed by her upper lip nestling down on the crown of his cock-head.

Susan could faintly hear the sound of the suction applied by Linda as her pink lips slowly engulfed his cock-head stopping around his chocolate shaft. Her hand had moved up to the base of his long cock and she slowly milked it toward her mouth. Her other hand was in the same motion on Jeb's monstrous cock as she let Sam's slip from her mouth, she leaned toward the other side of the bed and took as much of Jeb's cock-head as she could get in her mouth.

She held his cock steady over her face as she licked up the entire length of his shaft and kissed his cock head sloppily painting it with her saliva and his love-juice. Mrs. Trawick was lost in her passion giving the nurse no response to her suggestions to slow down or that maybe this was enough for the first session. Linda was moaning like she was enjoying the sweetest dessert she had ever had as she alternately sucked and jacked on Sam and Jeb's huge African cocks. Alabaster on chocolate and then alabaster on ebony.

The men were hanging onto the canopy railing above to keep their balance and Linda vigorously milked and sucked their long dark man-flesh. All three were moaning in unison, interrupted only by the slurping sound of Linda's lips as she released one cock and locked on to the other. The men's butt-cheeks tightened and their groins arched forward as their moaning became shorter and louder.

Linda sensed their forthcoming climax and with her palms under each man's throbbing cock she began to squeeze and pump rapidly. There backs were bowed extremely inward toward Linda from the edge of the bed, the tips of their dark cocks only inches away from the hardened nipples of her lily-white breasts.

Jeb and Sam arched their bodies as far as they could with each man's cocks stroking her nipples. They both groaned deeply and, first Sam and then Jeb ejaculated their potent loads. A large ivory spurt of sperm alternately came shooting from each cock-head covering each of her brown nipples. Their cocks spurted puddle on top of puddle of their hot seed until her breasts, stomach and thighs were drenched in cum. Linda ringed their cocks with her thumbs and forefingers and squeezed out the last drops. She licked each of their cock-heads until each was nice and clean.

Jeb and Sam straightened their backs and kneeled down on the floor beside the bed to rest their backs. Susan grabbed their clothes and asked them to get dressed after they had gotten their wind back. She took a wet cloth from her kit and wiped the pools of sperm from Linda. Linda lay back on her pillows lightly flicking at her clitoris. She told Nurse Taylor to send her husband in as soon as possible.

Susan escorted Jeb and Sam out the door and to the medicine wagon telling them to wait there that she would be back shortly with the doctor. After being notified by Susan that the treatment session had been completed satisfactorily Dr. Spencer walked with Henry Trawick to his bedroom. He peeked in the door and asked Mrs. Trawick how she was doing to which she relied "absolutely superb". He bid her a good night and left with instructions for them to set an appointment for the following week at the institute.

When Henry entered the bedroom Linda called out for him to get rid of his clothes and bring his hard white cock to her right away. He quickly obeyed, mounted the bed between her "spread eagled" legs as she reached between her knees and grabbed his hips and guided Henry's horny cock in to the hottest, slickest pussy he had ever known her to have. Her legs locked tightly around his buttocks rhythmically matching his thrusts and grinding her clit against his pubic bone.

She kissed him passionately swabbing his tongue with her cum coated tongue as he blasted his load into her wet pussy.

It was Tabitha Daw that came to see Dr Spencer the next morning instead of her husband. She asked if Johnny could accompany her to the Ladies Powder Room instead of Nurse Taylor. She asked if there were any other surrogates besides Jeb or Sam, somebody with a less generous endowment. She said his cock should be longer but just the same thickness as Johnny's. The doctor said that her and Johnny could visit the Powder Room together but that Jeb and Sam were all the surrogates they had at this time but he had to visit Charleston this weekend and would try to find an acceptable candidate. They set an appointment for the following week.

Dr Spencer returned form Charleston on Sunday morning with two young black men. One of 18 years and the other was 22. They were taken to the cottage and one was assigned to room with Jeb and the other with Sam. Jeb was assigned the responsibility of instructing them on the institute bathing policy and to have them bathed and new clothes by the time the doctor returned. He left for church services, met Susan Taylor there and told her she was needed in the exam room that afternoon for a short while. After church they hurried to the institute.

The doctor went to the cottage again and brought the new surrogates in training back to the examination room for their initial check-ups. Judith Ludlow was assisting Susan in her preparations and was instructed to help the new men undress. She had them naked in short order and they stood motionless in front of the gurneys.

Dr. Spencer said that names were the first requirement and after conversing as well as the language barrier would permit he announced that the 18 year old was named William..... William Adams. The 22 year old was named Charles Thompson. They were both in good health and very fine male specimens. By the end of their exams both of their cocks were fully erect. William was 5'8"; 155 pounds with a 3.0x7.5 penile classification and Charles was 5'10", 170 pounds with a 6.5x9.0 penile classification.

Both men had very dark completions, a deep black everywhere except William's cock-head. When the doctor pulled his foreskin back the head of his cock was pink and was slightly larger than his three-inch shaft, a 3.0x7.5x3.5. Charles's cock-head, on the contrary, was the same deep black as the rest of him. With the check-up complete they were sent back to the cottage with instructions for Jeb and Sam to get them ready for an exhibition the next morning.

Dr. Spencer told Susan and Judith that the institute would try to maintain a variety of surrogates with different penile classifications. He briefed Susan on Johnny and Tabitha Daw's appointment tomorrow morning. He told her he would be late coming in and directed her to monitor their session from the observation room above the Ladies Powder Room.

The Daws arrived promptly at eight o'clock Monday morning, were given freshly laundered towels and escorted to the Powder Room by Judith Ludlow. They sat on the freshly covered chaises. Judith checked the cameos and then left the room, locking the door on her way out. Nurse Taylor was adjusting the settee when someone knocked on the locked door of the observation room. It was Jimmy Cooper saying he had the day off and had been curious to see the kind of work she did at the institute ever since the first explosion of her sexual appetite.

She told him it was not proper for him to be there but on second thought that he may be useful and then explained her current assignment. She said that he could sit and watch her but that was all. They sat down on the sofa and she looked through the small windows to see William and Charles getting undressed in the employee lounge and reclining back on their sofas. She checked the powder room and discovered the same thing happening there.

Both Johnny and Tabitha were naked and sitting on the edges of the chaises and kissing passionately. Tabitha's hand was in Johnny's lap caressing his small cock. She broke their kiss, turned and swung the cameo back from her glory hole. Johnny followed her lead and opened his with a "gee whiz" as he saw William and Charles pulling on their black peters. Their knees were wide apart and their testicles hung low over the front of the terry cloth covered cushion of the sofa.

There was a flash of pink at the end of William's long slim cock every time he slid his foreskin back and forth over his flared out cock-head. Charles's larger cock was jet black from top to bottom and filled his hand completely as he jacked on it.

The Daws were leaned back slowly fondling themselves, him squeezing his hard little pecker and her running her middle finger through her slit as they watched the show. Tabitha was talking to Johnny and Susan overheard her tell him to "go on and give it a try". Johnny lightly shook his head no but kept looking through his glory hole and rubbing his cock. Tabitha put her hand through her glory hole and wiggled her index finger to summon Charles over. He approached the opening and stuck his cock and balls through. His cock was very hard with the foreskin stretched and caught halfway up his cock head.

Tabitha told her husband to "look at that" and "doesn't that look delicious". As Johnny was studying Charles's ebony cock he saw, out of the corner of his eye, William's skinny pink headed hard-on come through his glory hole. It grazed the top of his arm and the cock-head rested on top of his shoulder dripping his clear love-juice with every pulse from his enlarged veins.

Tabitha said, "go ahead, nobody's watching". Johnny looked at her and then back at the black-shafted man meat on his shoulder and back again at her. She nodded and he turned his neck until his lips touched the very end of William's pink cock-head.

Up in the observation room Susan had stepped out of her underwear and sat there watching the couples below. This was a great job, she thought. Her boyfriend began massaging her clitoris and fingering her pussy. She pulled him around between her legs and pulled his head down to her wet mound. Jimmy slowly licked her clit and pussy lips spreading them apart as he dipped his tongue into her hole and drug it up to her hard clit, he sucked it in between his teeth and flicked the end with his tongue. She told him if he wanted to stay he needed to keep doing that until the Daws were finished.

As she looked back at Johnny she heard Tabitha say "just do it, damn-it" and she saw him swirl his tongue around William's cock-head, take him into his mouth and then slowly slide three quarters of his cock in until his helmet shaped cock-head rested at the entrance to his throat. Keeping her eyes on Johnny, Tabitha had put her hand on Charles's throbbing black cock and was gently sliding his foreskin up and down licking the head like a Popsicle each time it popped out.

She was holding her other hand cupped and under it's head, catching his love-juice in her hand on each stroke. Johnny was on his knees on the chaise sucking on William's cock trying to swallow it. When Tabitha's hand was full of Charles's hot, slick liquid she let it run down the crack of Johnny's butt-cheeks. After she had repeated this several times she told Johnny to stand up.

He let William's cock slip from his mouth but continued massaging it with his hand and stood up Tabitha pushed the chaise back from the wall and Johnny slipped in between the chaise. Johnny bent over with his palms on the chaise and his buttocks against the wall.

Tabitha began rubbing William's rigid cock up and down his crack. Johnny reach between his legs and took control of Williams cock. He held his flared cock-head up against his man-pussy and gently rotated it around its rim, allowing William to squirt more of his lube inside him. Tabitha continued jacking Charles's cock as she pressed her face against the wall to see her husband holding a cock against his ass. William was pushing against the wall as far as he could. Johnny pressed backward toward the wall and let William's cock-head spread his hole wider.

William's pink tipped cock was the perfect size Johnny. The ridge of William's cock-head snapped into the rim of his hole and he pushed further back until his cheeks were flat against the wall. Johnny felt William's thick pubic hair tickling his ass-cheeks. He held still like that as William started pumping his cock in and out of his tight ass.

On William's down-stroke Johnny would bounce away from the wall and Tabitha could see his black cock shaft for a split second. William pumped his dark meat into Johnny for five minutes. His tempo increased until he slammed the wall with three very hard thrusts. William slammed forward and stopped and Johnny could feel his cock-head swell inside him, his hot seed spurted into him again and again, filling his ass.