Diagnosis: Marital Malaise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor stood, his own erection clearly visible in his trousers, indicated that the treatment was a success and instructed Greg to rest for a moment, get dressed then meet all of them down in his office.

Dr Spencer sat behind his desk mainly to hide his erection. His cock had been hard as a rock since sucking Mr. Peterson off. It was not the first time he had sucked a cock but it was the first time he had done it as part of a therapy treatment. His cousin, Eugene Robertson had told him about sex almost as soon as he had reached puberty. Eugene lived in Atlanta and was three years older.

Eugene stayed overnight at the Spencer's one Saturday so he could go swimming at the river with Sheila Dawson. His cousin had girlfriends in Atlanta but they would only let him feel them up, never consenting to any penetration. Sheila was a local girl his age that he hoped would let him go all the way. After swimming and taking her home she agreed to meet him behind her barn late that night. We snuck out of the house at eleven o'clock, met Sheila and walked a short distance into the woods.

Eugene took the blanket he had me bring along and laid it on the ground beside a fallen log, draping it over the log for a backrest. They started kissing and sat down on the blanket. Georgie, as he was called up until college, sat down at the base of a nearby tree. He could see his cousin cup Sheila's breast and put his hand up under her dress where it stayed for a long time. They both seemed to be humming through their sloppy kisses and his fiddling with her pussy. It was not long before Sheila let out a deep moan and shivered violently. She abruptly stood up, saying she had to go and ran back toward her house.

Georgie got up and approached Eugene still sitting on the log and asked him why Sheila ran off. Eugene told him that she let him finger her love button but when she climaxed he slid his finger in and she ran off. He sniffed at his finger and held it out for Georgie. Eugene leaned back on the log and opened his trousers, slipping them under his buttocks and exposing his hardened cock and balls. He was obviously very excited from playing with Sheila's pussy.

Georgie had never seen anybody else's penis except his own and his father's once when they were in the woods hunting they had taken a leak side by side. Georgie was uncircumcised, like his father, but Eugene's cock did not have a hood over its head. It looked a lot bigger than Georgie's but then Eugene was 3 years older. Eugene sat there rubbing his cock up and down its whole length. Georgie's cock was getting hard again watching him. Eugene asked Georgie if he had ever beat off.

Keeping his eyes on Eugene's bald cock-head peaking through his fist Georgie said he had not but admitted that he kept having very nice dreams and waking up with wet stuff in his bed. Eugene asked him if he would rub his cock for him. Georgie replied "no way". Eugene offered to rub Georgie's cock if he would rub his and that promised it would feel just like in his dreams. Georgie thought if he played with Eugene's cock first then Eugene might change his mind.

Georgie reconsidered and said he would if they played with each other at the same time. Eugene agreed and Georgie stepped out of his trousers and sat down beside him, shoulder to shoulder. They leaned back on the log and each boy placed his hand that was closet to the other, palm down on their lean stomachs, with the tips of their fingers circling in their pubic hair. Eugene led the way running all four fingertips over the length of Georgie's six-inch peter. Georgie followed his example and mimicked every move that Eugene made.

Eugene's cock was real fat and about an inch longer than his. They just fondled each other for a little while and then wrapped their fingers around each other's shaft and squeezed upward until the clear juice dribbled out the hole.

Eugene needed the slippery juice to lubricate his circumcised cock because unlike Georgie's cock there was no loose skin to roll over the head. There was soon plenty of the slippery stuff being produced by both of them. Georgie noticed Eugene's cock swell up some more tightening the pink skin of his cock-head. Eugene was jacking Georgie fast and furious. Georgie followed his lead but had a lot more cock to handle.

Eugene started a low guttural moan and his cock blasted wads of hot cum up into the air and oozed down all over Georgie's hand. It was warm and silky feeling. As soon as the hot jism made contact with his hand Georgie's cock shot his virgin load in the same fashion. His first two squirts were like rockets and landed on Eugene's cock-head where the two loads mixed together and ran down over his own hand. They squeezed as much as they could from each other's softening peters and let their hands drop to the ground. They turned to each other and said "Wow".

The snap of a fallen branch broke the silence and they looked up just in time to see Sheila running back toward her house.

Dr Spencer was faintly aware of his name being called and finally with a light shake to his shoulder he realized he had been daydreaming. He needed to dismiss Greg and Emily and get home to his wife, Celeste. The Peterson's were anxious to get home too so they set a new appointment for two weeks later and left the institute. Dr Spencer had consulted Greg for a long time and he felt that Jeb or Sam or both would be mentioned many times in the Peterson's bedroom over the next two weeks. He thought it would start out with them reviewing her adventure today then progress to fantasizing about her masturbating one of the Africans, later her sucking their black cock and then taking that black cock in her pink pussy. Finally the last shared fantasy would probably be Greg adding his cock or mouth to her.

The doctor suspected that one of his sexual surrogates would be getting some willing white pussy when Emily Peterson returned. The doctor told Nurse Taylor that he would be leaving for the day.

Susan could not avoid looking at the bulge in his pants as he walked past her to the door. Lucky girl, she thought.

"Can you taste anything special?" George Spencer asked Celeste as he kissed her passionately. As he guided her to their bedroom he told her point blank that he had sucked Greg Peterson's cock today and swallowed all his cum. She reached around his waist and felt his raging hard on and knew it was true. She loved to fantasize about him being with another man and longed to watch him suck a cock or get fucked in the ass.

Stories of his sexual adventures with his cousin and a schoolmate flashed through her mind. Celeste's pussy was filling with her love-lube as she thought of it. She asked if his cock was like Eugene's or Jerry's. She knew from the stories that both had circumcised cocks and her husband was attracted to the hoodless variety. He whispered in her ear that Greg's cock was a little longer and thinner that Eugene's but could not compare to Jerry Parker's thick eight inches.

They disrobed quickly as soon as they reached the oversized four-poster bed. He suckled on Celeste's double layer nipples. Her breasts were perfect, the exact size of his cupped hand each with a wide pink circle that mounded upward with a long, hard ruby nub at the peak. Her nipples gave him a mouthful to suck on. She turned around, her soft little ass cheeks pressing against him.

She bent over the end of the high mattress, propping herself on her elbows and George rubbed his cock-head up and down her slit making sure to drag it across her engorged clitoris multiple times. He slipped it in only past the head and held it there. He started describing Greg's circumcised cock and the way it felt in his mouth and how it popped into his throat. Celeste reached down under her abdomen and started massaging her clitoris.

Her pussy muscles grabbed a hold of George's cock and clinched him, inch by inch, deep into her boiling tunnel. He started thrusting nice and easy then slowly increased the tempo until he was long stroking her fast and hard. Celeste moaned loudly with a heavy grunt every time he slammed his seven and one half inch cock into her. He had a medium thickness cock at one and three quarters inches but it was all Celeste had ever had.

Dr Spencer's man-meat emptied and filled her up over and over for the next twenty minutes. Her breathing was loud and her elongated grunts were sounded in rapid succession now as she begged him to give her his cum.

Finally George pulled her hips tightly against his crotch, drove his expanding cock head deep inside her and as if trying to shoot his cum right through her he shot his load in five hard, heavy spurts. When his testicles were drained Celeste slid up toward the headboard to stretch out on her stomach. As her tiny rump lowered down to the bed his cock plopped out like it had been corked in her leaving George standing at the foot of the bed with his limp cock drooping toward the floor. He lay down beside her and both, satiated, drifted off to sleep.

The success rate for the remaining new patients was almost completely the same as the Johnson's, the Luce's and the Peterson's, all except the Trawick's. Linda Trawick was the oldest wife at the institute at 54. Recently through menopause she was showing some resistance to therapy. On her first appointment she only watched Jeb masturbate for one or two minutes, said "good god" and then jumped up, ran to get Mr. Trawick and left the institute. She slept in the guest bedroom that night.

Henry Trawick was desperate to regain his sex life so he dropped by the next day to set an appointment for the next week. He told the doctor that all Linda would say about her time with Nurse Taylor was that someone had a giant penis, "she said the man had a huge penis" and did not want to discuss it.

On their second appointment she stayed a little longer, three to four minutes, Sam was the surrogate that time and Susan thought that she might stay the course but started muttering "glory be, glory be" and left in the same manner as before. Henry was back the next day, setting up their third appointment for the following week. He confided to the doctor that she would only mumble "it's not as big" and then " maybe, just maybe we will try again". This last was encouraging to the doctor and he told Henry to be patient.

Doctor Spencer noticed that Jeb and Sam's participation in his new treatment program was also having a therapeutic effect on them. They were much more confident and it seemed easier for them to speak their mind. The doctor had even been having some philosophical conversations with Jeb. He thought Jeb to be highly intelligent and felt that Sam would be influenced by his mentor. That's when the concept of an apprenticeship program came to Dr Spencer.

He just had to work out the details. He thought that if he could liberate at least one slave a month, educate and prepare them for self sufficiency and provide them with a worthwhile way to earn some money to sustain them long enough to get resettled either back in Africa or in New England then it would be a winning situation for everyone. He did not want anyone to stay at the institute any longer than they wanted to.

The problem at the moment was Mrs. Trawick. Dr Spencer was unsettled with the less than perfect record of his treatment program and needed to figure out a solution. He spoke with Nurse Taylor about the possibility of a house call service but wanted to maintain the anonymity ingredient. She suggested that he give it a try using plain carnival masks, the silk kind that covered the top portion of a person's face from the tip of the nose, from ear to ear and up to their hairline.

The surrogate's mask would be eyeless so he could not see where he was going or whom he was with. They would have to be custom fit but the potential for increasing institute income meant they would be worth the investment. He decided to give it a try and had a mask fitted for both Jeb and Sam and decided he needed to test the concept out on somebody other than a patient first.

Every since Susan told him about Samantha Johnson's and then her own masturbation episode with Jeb's ebony cock and ivory sperm he had thought about how sexy it would be like to watch a large black cock spread his blonde wife's little pink pussy lips apart. His cock got hard every time he thought of it.

He sent Celeste to the seamstress to have a mask made for her. He told her only that they were to have a spicy masquerade party in their bedroom that evening. He decided that Jeb's cock was such a large size that it was something that had to be worked up to so he instructed Sam to be ready with his carnival mask to go out on a house call at 10 o'clock PM. Even though Sam was one inch shorter and one inch thinner he knew that it would take some pressurized coaxing to get his huge cock into his wife. The doctor's was the only cock she had known and Sam was two inches longer and one and one half inches thicker than his.

Dr Spencer met Sam at his office and tied his brown silk mask on. It laced up in the back and it could not be removed without assistance. They drove the doctors buggy to the rear entrance of his house and went in. They stopped in the hallway outside Celeste's and his bedroom. He told him to wait right by the door and he would come get him shortly. The doctor went in to prepare his wife for her masquerade treat.

She was ready in her pink carnival mask, pantaloons and lingerie that came only up to the bottom of her two layer nipples. Her pink and brown nipples peeked out between the ruffles of her bodice. He kissed each hard nipple and then kissed her lips passionately, and then she leaned back and asked where his mask was. He said he would explain that in a minute and then described in detail how Samantha Johnson and Susan Taylor had jacked off one of the new surrogates emphasizing Jeb's cock size, color and amount of sperm ejaculated.

During his telling he intermittingly kissed her and rubbed her pussy through her pantaloons. He continued to tell her about Susan's face being covered with Jeb's sperm and getting a taste of it saying she said it tasted pretty good. He pulled the remainder of Celeste's clothes off and lay her down on their bed and propped her up with pillows. Sitting beside her he played with her pussy, sliding his middle finger through her wet labia and lightly stroking her clit.

He went on to briefly explain about the problem they were having and how he needed to try out his house call theory before trying it on a patient. He knew she understood where he was going with this because her pussy suddenly became sopping wet but she played innocent and asked if he had found a candidate. He simply told her that tonight she would be called Mary and she would only address him as Doctor. He stood up and said, "Let me show you something". He opened the door and led Sam up to the side of her bed.

Samuel's cock, aware that it was about to be delighted, filled out the crotch of his trousers extending down to just above mid thigh. "Oh my" said Celeste and looking up at George and then back down to Sam's impressive manhood. Looking steadily into George's eyes she reached out and rubbed her hand over the fabric covering it. She felt the ridge of his cock-head and saw a spot of wetness forming where it ended.

George told Sam to undo his trousers and let them drop to the floor. As the trousers fell his chocolate cock sprang out and Celeste gasped and smiled, slowly lifted eyes to meet George's. Sam then removed his shirt and stood there naked, all but his brown silk mask. His body was hard and lean; every muscle in his body seemed to ripple as he anticipated her direct touch. George took Sam's hand and placed it on her wet pussy. His large black fingers covered the silky blonde hair and his middle finger slid between her slippery lips, lingering at the entrance to her love box.

Celeste reached back out, ran her white fingertips down his rippled abdomen and held his weighty meat in the palm of her hand. She put her other hand on top and slid his dark foreskin back halfway over his cock-head. She said it looked delicious and George whispered in her hear to give it a taste. She pulled Samuel closer and ran the tip of her tongue across the tip of his dark brown cock-head.

She licked under the tip and dragged her tongue through the droplets of pre-cum quickly oozing out. With her tongue lubricated she slipped it between the head and foreskin and encircled the head. She eased his foreskin further back and pulled his cock-head into her mouth until her teeth were resting on the flared ridge, she had a mouthful.

George could see the contrast of Sam's deep brown cock fatly inserted in his wife's pink mouth. Samuel's finger had penetrated her tight pussy and the tip of it was slowly sliding in and out. Orgasms were already causing her to grind her clit against his hand. Still holding onto his love muscle Celeste quickly turned sideways in the bed, hooking Samuel's slim waist with the heels of her feet and pulling him in between her soft white thighs, the pronounced muscles in his black rippling thighs pushing her knees wide apart.

She held onto his massive cock-shaft and rubbed the wet head over her little pink pussy, painting it with his cock-juice. Realizing that Celeste had just removed her mouth from Sam's cock and her head was now at the other side of the bed, he leaned down and kissed her, lapping at her lips and her salty flavored tongue, tasting the hot fragrance of Sam's cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue deep in his mouth and he sucked it noisily.

She whispered to George that he "should take a look" and she eased Sam's wide cock-head down to her well-lubricated vagina. It's curvature nestled firmly into her puckered pussy lips, the slit of his cock-head centered in her waiting hole. Sam held still and Celeste arched her pelvis upward slightly and her pussy lips inched forward. She was humming and each fraction of his cock she took caused her to hum a little louder.

Her pussy lips were stretched wide just at the outside of his wide ridge when his engorged cock-head sunk a little more and disappeared, her pale pink lips stretched and hugged his dark chocolate shaft. She and George could see Sam's veins were full and rose high along the shaft, supplying additional blood for his thickening cock. One of her hands held his cock in check while the other frantically squeezed her clitoris. Her abdomen was undulating from the orgasms and her pussy gripped his cock and pulled it deeper into her.

After three more spasms she had Sam buried to the hilt in her tight little white pussy. Her back was arched with her butt-cheeks raised up off the mattress, her legs wrapped around his dark waist holding his pubic bone hard against her clit. The only part of Celeste touching the bed was her shoulders while her hips flexed up and down, her heels on his buttocks shoved his cock as far in as she could get it. Sam and she were loudly groaning when he pulled back a little and warned "I am gonna go".

Celeste spurred him in his tightened butt with her heels, gripped his forearms with her hands and roared out "don't stop" and began to buck harder. She was planted firmly on his deeply penetrated cock. He grabbed her by her hip bones and pulled her tight to his pelvis causing her shoulders to lift up off the bed. She looked like an over sized white appendage attached to this huge black man as her body hovered in the air above the mattress.

Sam grunted loudly as he unloaded what seemed like a bucket of sperm as she screamed and alternately raised her head to look at her cum soaked blonde pussy hair shoved up against his black skin and then snap her head back looking at the wall behind her. Keeping his still hard cock in Celeste, Sam eased her back down on the bed and rested his weight on his hands. He slowly rocked his hips until her gasping died away. When his cock had softened some he slowly withdrew it until with a plopping sound her gaping pussy closed up only halfway.