Diagnosis: Marital Malaise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George opened the door and stepped outside. Jerry confessed his desire to join them. George said "great, but we must hide our identities from the surrogate" and he went on to tell him about the mask Charles was wearing and that Celeste was to be called Mary, Jerry would be called Paul and he would be called Joseph if they needed to refer to each other by name. Jerry quickly agreed and went into the bedroom.

Jerry walked around Charles to see his swollen ebony cock being licked and sucked by Celeste's pretty pink lips and tongue. His own cock surged with blood at the erotic sight. As he and George stripped off their pajamas, Celeste released Charles's cock and told Jerry to lay back across the bed with his head at right edge. She spread his legs wide and climbed up between them on the bed with her knees at the left edge of the bed. She bent over and kissed the head of his circumcised cock. Jerry's was the first hoodless cock she had ever seen.

She bathed his large 6.0-8.0 cock completely with her tongue, lapping at the precum profusely pouring down its underside. George positioned Charles directly behind Celeste's raised buttocks. He placed Charles's dark hands on her hips at the junction of her thighs. George stroked Charles's huge 6.5-9.0 black beauty, pulling back his long foreskin he slowly rubbed its naked head through Celeste's puffy pink labia as she licked and sucked on Jerry's pink cock.

George moved Charles's wide cock-head up and down her pussy, circling her erect clitoris at the end of each swipe. Charles's love-juice streamed out of his pee-hole saturating Celeste's flowing pussy. George held the cock-head at the entrance to her hot love tunnel and let Charles slide in to just to the ridge of the flared head. Her pink pussy lips came up from her inflated pink clit, took a 90 degree each way and stretched thin around his shiny black cock-head. George told him to hold it right there until he told him to sink it deeper.

George went to the other side of the bed and straddled Jerry's head hanging over the edge. George's testicles rested on Jerry's forehead as he rubbed his 5.5-7.5 hooded cock across Jerry's parted lips. Jerry reached out with his tongue and sucked the head into his mouth. It tasted just as he remembered and George eased it deeper into his mouth. George could see Charles's thickly veined cock still holding at the mouth of his wife's pussy and he told Charles to go ahead.

As Charles slowly sank his dark meat into Celeste she raised her head up and with a deep moan she kissed her husband, transferring Jerry's cock-juices into his mouth. The tip of Charles's cock came to a rest at the bottom of her uterus, her head jerked back as she exploded with her first orgasm. George scooped up Jerry's unattended cock and sucked it deep into his mouth. Charles slowly withdrew his glistening ebony cock to the ridge of its head and sank it back in until his pubic bone rested against her taint.

Celeste joined her husband in kissing, licking and sucking on his old friend's throbbing cock. George's cock slipping in and out of Jerry's throat as he gently fucked his face. Charles's tempo picked up and a loud slapping could be heard as his black thighs slammed into her white buttocks. Everyone was moaning loudly as Charles snapped his giant black manhood hard into Celeste and with his engorged cock-head wedged firmly between her ovaries he shot his first load of baby-seed deep into her pussy.

As he snap fucked her on each eruption of his massive cock, Celeste screamed out as she came on each penetration leaving her husband's mouth to receive Jerry's cum as he shot his load into George's mouth and throat. As soon as Jerry's salty juice touched his tongue, George's cock expanded and drove deep into his throat. He squirted five large teaspoons full of hot jism down Jerry's gullet. All four lovers expended their last bit of cum and energy.

They held perfectly still, frozen in time. Like a drum-roll Charles commenced a very slow grind of his semi-hard ebony cock into Celeste's swollen, silky blonde pussy as George kissed his wife passionately and Jerry positioned himself behind Georgie's rump.

A long, thick, black cock does not stay soft for long and the journal of the "Spencer Marital Institute" continued with many salvaged marriages, the famous, the infamous and the not so famous. The Institute was bought in 1985 from Uncle J.D. and then completely shut down by a powerful pharmaceutical company that marketed a new miracle drug for erection dysfunction. Sometimes progress is not for the better.