Diagnosis: Marital Malaise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Susan returned she went straight to the pharmacy room, mixed and drank a dose of Dr Spencer's prevention potion. She did not want a pregnancy to get in the way of what she could only imagine was the course of the new Marital Institute.

She reported to Dr Spencer's office at 1 o'clock as requested and described everything that occurred that morning in the powder room. The doctor was very happy. Nurse Taylor glanced at the bulge in his trousers and thought he must be very happy. After their meeting he left to call on all the patients he had seen in the last three years who complained of the symptoms of what he was to call "Marital Malaise".

Jeb's tutoring class was over at 3 o'clock and Janet Presley approached Susan and asked her if they could discuss some private things. She told her that Jeb was very polite and seemed anxious to learn but thought he probably should be allowed to have a lady friend. She explained to Susan that she could not help but notice the very large bulge inside the top of his trousers the very first day of his tutoring class.

The rest of the week his trousers appeared the same. She said that he caught her glancing at his bulge and lately his penis extended further down his pants leg and was more pronounced, like it was erect and she could see the profile of its head and sometimes even the veins through his trousers. She confided to Susan that it was difficult to keep from staring at it and it grew even bigger when he caught her staring and now her eyes kept dropping to look at it all the time.

She told Susan she was not married and had no boyfriends but seeing his aroused penis under his trousers was making her unable to concentrate and it made her feel very funny inside her stomach. Susan told her not to worry and instructed her to meet her the next morning in the Ladies Powder Room and she would explain everything.

Late that evening Dr Spencer stopped by to see Tom Johnson to discover the process for buying a slave. Tom said since he was a guard on the slave's boxcar he could arrange for the doctor to inspect the men who were the healthiest. The doctor took him up on the offer and examined a group of men in their late twenties. After he checked all their vital signs he checked their genitals and immediately chose a tall 26-year-old man about 6' tall and 170 lbs.

Tom took the doctor to the auction office where the doctor paid the clerk on duty the posted amount. Dr Spencer led the man to the train and brought him to the clinic where him and Jeb set up another bed in his room. He would have to stay with Jeb for the time being. This started the doctor's long tradition of liberating enslaved men. He asked Jeb to discover his name and explain to him about the freedom, education and job situation that the doctor had offered him. He told them he would meet with them before the tutoring lessons tomorrow.

Dr Spencer arrived early the next morning and briefed Nurse Taylor on the list of clinic patients he was able to set an appointment with. He had only been able to see four of his former marital malaise patients and three couples readily agreed to come in to the clinic for a check up and counseling which would begin one a day for the next week. Susan was to inform the Johnson's and the Luce's their appointments would change to three o'clock the following two days.

That gave the institute five marital malaise patient couples. He hoped to initially build the institute clientele to two appointments a day. He also informed her of the new employee and had scheduled a physical exam for four o'clock that day where he would need Susan's assistance. Here we go again thought Susan. She told the doctor she had some things to take care of but would meet him at four in the exam room.

Susan met Janet Presley outside the powder room shortly after her meeting with Dr Spencer that morning. Janet was a slim petite blonde about 5' 8" tall. She made Janet swear and sign an oath that she would never reveal anything she learned at the institute to anyone. She agreed and crossed her heart to close the deal. They entered the powder room and Susan locked the door behind them. Susan had brought cotton sheets to cover the chaises with this time and they sat opposite each other. Susan quickly checked behind her cameo.

This had become a signal to Jeb that the fun was about to begin. Susan described Jeb's physical examination and the events that followed. Janet did not believe her as she described the episodes with Samantha Johnson and Roberta Luce. She thought she may be the brunt of a practical joke until Susan checked her glory hole again and the biggest, darkest cock she could ever imagine slid though the hole and hung down nestled against a large black scrotum.

Susan was even taken aback by the surprise. She gently slid her hand palm down along the top of his velvety smooth cock. Her thumb slipped under the head and she held it upward in her grip. It was right in front of her face. Quickly filling with blood, the limpness changed into firmness and rose hard lifting her arm with it. Janet was flabbergasted staring with awe at Susan fondling a black man's cock. She had always been told this was forbidden.

She saw the clear fluid coming out the slit in its head and Susan spreading it back over the foreskin. Susan eased his heavy foreskin back and the silky smooth head popped through. She quickly coated the head with his love-juice. She instructed Janet to hold it for a minute and she hesitantly wrapped her dainty little fingers around it. Janet could feel it throbbing in her hand as she began lightly squeezing it and she got that same funny feeling in her stomach again.

Susan stood up, pulled her dress off and hung it up on a hook and stepped out of her pantaloons. Naked, she kneeled down on the chaise and sat with her ankle stuffed against her clitoris as she said thanks to Janet and took Jeb's hard cock back in her hands. Slowly jacking on his shaft she leaned up and rubbed his lubricated cock head against her erect nipples. Susan painted both breasts with his free-flowing juice and slid his thick cock between her breasts.

She got under his cock and squeezed her milky white breasts around his coal black cock and he moved his hips back away from the glory hole and back in again. His rhythm started pushing his slippery cock through her breasts and slid it up to her chest and neck. Everywhere it touched glistened with a coat of his fluid. On his backstroke Susan looked down at his head coming back out of her breast and kissed the end of it as it approached her face. On the next stroke she opened her lips and let it slip pass her lips and sliding her tongue against his hot flesh.

Janet could not believe what she was seeing but, not taking her eyes away, stood and disrobed herself. Susan altered her position and took Jeb in both hands and wrapped her pink lips around his cock head and sucked as she pumped. She could only fit the very end of his cock in her mouth but she licked and sucked on it and tried to jack him off at the same time.

Janet was playing with her yellow haired pussy with vigor, she stood up and took a hold of Jeb's thick shaft with both of her tiny hands and started pumping down to his pubic hair and back up to Susan's lips. She pumped and Susan sucked until Jeb's cock thickened in her grasp and Janet felt his sperm, spurt after spurt, gushing through his cock and into Susan's mouth. Susan thought she would take his cum in her mouth like she had Jimmy's but it seemed each spurt was a mouthful and she finally grasped it in front of Janet hands and jacked him until her chin, neck and breasts were covered with his sperm.

They both pulled on his cock until he withdrew back through the glory hole. Janet looked down at Susan with Jeb's white cum on her lips and leaned down and kissed her, running her tongue between her lips to get a taste of him. Susan lost her balance from the unexpected kiss. She reached out and grabbed Janet's inner thigh for support. Janet suddenly pulled Susan's hand upward until her fingers rested on her virgin wet pussy.

Susan's middle finger instinctively found Janet's swollen clit. It felt like the size of her little finger and almost as hard. The nurse gently rolled it between her thumb and fingers. Janet immediately stiffened and spasms ran through her whole body until she broke loose and collapsed back onto her chaise exhausted. They washed themselves up, redressed and left the powder room. On their way up the hallway Susan told Janet that she would have another well-endowed student in her tutoring class today. "Oh my" she said.

Dr Spencer met with Jeb and the new man at one o'clock that afternoon. Jeb was not from the same African tribe and did not speak the same language but determined that his name was similar enough to Samuel to be acceptable. So the doctor suggested Smith as a last name to him and he became Samuel Smith. He told Jeb to split his chores with Samuel, take him to the tutoring class at three o'clock and show him to the exam room at four o'clock.

Dr Spencer pulled Jeb to the side and informed him that he was aware of the things that were happening in the powder room and that he would allow it to continue as long as he agreed to never look through the hole in the wall to see who was in there. He explained that they were patients of the clinic and Jeb and Samuel would be helping in their treatment. The doctor told him that he did not have to do anything he did not want to do and to just tell him whenever he wanted to leave the institute and he would give him his pay with no hard feelings.

He asked Jeb to pass on the same message to Samuel if he wanted to participate but if they wanted to continue they would also have to agree to not have sex anywhere else until they left the institute for good. Jeb answered that it was fine with him and he would pass the conditions on to Samuel.

When Nurse Taylor entered the exam room at four o'clock Samuel already had his towel wrapped around his waist and was standing in front of a gurney smiling at her. She proceeded to measure his height at 6'-1" and weight at 174 pounds. She could not help but notice the protruding bulge underneath the towel. From his obvious excited state and the smile on his face she thought that he must be aware of Jeb's good fortune. Dr Spencer came in and was pleased they had already begun.

The doctor went down his standard checklist with approval on everything up to the towel removal. Susan had written all the information in Samuel's file. The doctor loosened the towel and placed it on the gurney behind him. Samuel's dark chocolate colored cock was rigid at full staff and was pointed upward at about a 30-degree angle.

Susan was ready to record his impressive dimensions when the doctor unexpectedly handed the measuring tape to her and took the pencil and file from her telling her to call out his dimensions. She was uneasy about this but knew Dr Spencer was just teasing her.

Susan stepped over and held Samuel's cock in the palm of her hand and measured from base to tip and called out nine and one half. She then pulled his foreskin back to find, unlike Jeb's charcoal, a dark brown cock head underneath. "Dark chocolate wrapped in dark chocolate" she thought. She measured the circumference at the ridge and the shaft and reported the ridge at six and one half inches and the shaft at seven inches, not as long and thick as Jeb's but still, unlike Jimmy's, a two hander.

She zoned out for a minute staring at his cock and thinking how much more suckable his size would be. Her hand was still cupping Samuel's ample cock and had unconsciously started a slow caressing movement when she realized the doctor had called her name more than once. Embarrassed, Susan told him she was sorry about drifting off and took the file back from him and pretended to write notes until everyone had exited the exam room.

Dr Spencer announced his new classification system and said that Sam was a "7.0x9.5" and that made Jeb an "8.0x10.5". He dismissed Samuel telling him he would be calling him Sam if it that was all right with him and turned to Susan. He told her that Greg and Emily Peterson would be in the following morning and to use the same therapy as the Luce's and give him a report if Sam participated and if so how he adapted.

She went over the Peterson file before leaving for the day. Greg was 56 and Emily was 46 years old. She thought that this couple was the oldest so far and she was interested to see how well they took to the program. She wondered if the husbands could ever be told the complete story or if some of the wives would tell them. The men must be curious as to the cause of the pleasurable change.

Dr Spencer had ordered some remodeling done to the second floor of the institute and it was just about complete. The second floor had not been used for anything but storage. The room above the Ladies Powder Room was being converted into an office. A new four-bedroom cottage had been built behind Jeb's room and he and Sam had moved into separate rooms. Jeb's old room was now a bathing lounge for the cottage. Having no doors or windows, it could only be entered through an underground passageway that led to the new cottage in the back. The lounge consisted of the sink under the water tank and a large bathing tub on the opposite wall with a large beige leather sofa on each side of the tub.

Greg and Emily Peterson arrived promptly at 8:00 the following morning. Dr Spencer briefly chatted with them both and then called Nurse Taylor in to escort Mrs. Peterson to the Ladies Powder Room while he discussed some things with Mr. Peterson. When the women had gone, Dr Spencer began his physical examination of Greg and told him about developing a revolutionary new treatment for marital malaise.

He had spoken professionally with Greg many times in the past about the problems he and Emily were having and knew quite a bit about his sexual yearnings. Without going into specifics he told him that Emily would be exposed to some sexually stimulating material in a way that so far had yielded tremendous results. The doctor was timing his revelations with his exam, aiming to reach certain parts as he was inspecting Greg's genitalia. Greg was one of the few men in Augusta who had been circumcised.

His cock was medium to long in length at seven and one half inches and thin at four and one half inches (4.5x7.5). As the doctor lifted Greg's limber penis and held the head between his thumb and forefinger, he told him of the possibility Emily could actually see another man's large and erect penis. As soon as this was said, Greg's cock filled with blood and stood straight out from his body.

The doctor pretended not to notice and ran his hand to the base and moved it to one side. He said "very good", cupping his fingers around the shaft as he ran his thumb along the veins. When he got to the non-hooded head a large drop of pre-cum dropped to the floor.

Seeing Greg was getting overly aroused the doctor told him to get dressed and then they sat back down and he began to tell him of his recent employee named Jeb. He told him of Jeb's physical exam and the awesome dimensions of his cock and balls. "Ten and one half inches, can you believe it?" he said. "And thick as a ladies wrist" he told him "I am telling you it was an awesome site".

Dr Spencer then said "and black as coal". Greg responded with "that sure would be something to see". The doctor told him that part of the treatment for marital malaise was for the wife to watch Jeb masturbate his giant cock to ejaculation. He told him that it was possible that Mrs Peterson was watching him jack off right now. He had spoken with Jeb and Sam earlier that morning to tell them that all first time patients would be limited to strictly watching and only later would it possibly progress to flesh to flesh contact.

The doctor could see the effects their conversation was having on Greg by the hard profile of his cock under his trousers. He told him that he had built an observation room above the powder room and they could go there if he wanted to. Mr. Peterson stood up immediately and asked which way.

They left his office and went upstairs to the observation room. In the room was a covered settee positioned over the wall that separated the Powder Room and the Bathing Lounge. You could look through small slotted windows see any location in the powder room or the lounge. These small rectangular windows surrounded each room so the observer could see all sides of each room.

Dr Spencer assured him that the light reflecting on the other side of the glass prevented them from being seen. As the doctor was observing the happenings below he told Greg he wanted him to disrobe completely before looking. After getting naked he sat down beside the doctor on the sofa and peered into the lounge. He saw Jeb and Sam, each slouched on each sofa in the bathing lounge. Their legs were spread wide with their testicles hanging down in front of the sofa.

The doctor handed him a pair of theatre glasses and he dialed in close to Jeb's massive cock. Jeb was slowly massaging his thick black cock; the dark head was shiny from all the love juice he was producing. He could see his testicles moving very slowly about in his scrotum, producing and churning the load of sperm soon to be delivered.

He looked over at Sam's dark chocolate colored cock and saw the brown foreskin alternately covering and uncovering his chocolate cock-head and it too was shining with wetness. Sam's cock-head was flared out wide and he remembered a pony's cock on his farm that looked very similar. He quickly looked into the Powder Room and saw his wife and Nurse Taylor sitting on the two chaises.

Greg's wife was naked and the nurse was making notes in Emily's file. They were watching Jeb and Sam through two holes in the wall. Emily's legs were wide open and she was vigorously rubbing her soaking wet pussy. Dr Spencer saw that Greg's cock was hard as a rock and he had begun to fondle himself. Greg was taking turns looking down into each room when he felt someone move his hand away from his cock.

He glanced down to see the doctor's fingers softly stroking his long, slim peter, spreading his love-juice over his entire cock. At that moment he did not care where the pleasure was coming from and quickly checked the status of his wife's self-pleasuring again. You could hear low sensual moaning coming from both rooms below and when Greg felt Dr Spencer's warm mouth cover and begin to suckle his hoodless cock-head he joined in with his own moan. He saw both Emily and Susan look upward for an instant wondering where it was coming from.

The doctor had slid three quarters of Mr. Peterson's thin cock into his mouth and his throbbing cock-head was pressing at the back of his throat. He held his breath and pushed a little further and it popped into his throat. His lips went to the very base of Greg's slender love muscle, his pubic hairs intermingling with the doctor's thin moustache.

The doctor's sucking and rhythmic swallowing caused Greg's cock to pulse with extreme pleasure. Any minute he would empty his sperm filled scrotum into the doctor's mouth if he kept this up. Then he saw Jeb's huge black manhood spewing cum into the air and flowing down his hand like a dark volcano and almost immediately he heard Emily's moan change to an intense groan and she screamed out "Glory to God".

Dr Spencer felt the head of Mr. Peterson's cock swell even more and with his cock deep in Dr Spencer's throat he raised his hips upward, holding his cheeks off the settee he shot load after load of hot sperm down the doctors gullet. The doctor kept his lips locked tightly around Greg's squirting cock until Greg fell back against the end of the settee and his cock slowly deflated. His shrinking cock withdrew from the doctor's throat and while it was still semi-hard Dr Spencer licked and sucked his cock-head clean until it dropped lifeless down between his legs.