Dominique Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

"Um. Sorry Sir. And th..thankyou Sir."

I smiled.

"Relax dominique. This will be your room. you may keep changes of clothes and makeup here etcetera. you will be sleeping where I tell you to sleep."

The disappointment on her face was obvious.

"But I believe most nights you will be sleeping with Me. If you earn it."

she seemed happier with that response.

"And dominique?"

"Yes Sir?"

"I always want you to be honest with Me. Always. O/our relationship depends on it. you will be required to confess your fears and your fantasies. you will be required to maintain complete honesty at all times. you should be candid also and confess things without being grilled. It pleases Me to hear the things you are thinking."

"This girl will try Sir."

"you will succeed too pet. or your ass will be very red in the trying." I winked at her. she trembled. I could almost smell her arousal.

______________________________

Was it what He said, or the way He said it to me? Or maybe it was having a conversation with my wrists cuffed behind my back. Whatever it was i was getting so wet. i dont think i had ever been this turned on ever! i felt lightheaded and could feel my body swaying.

"Are you alright dominique?"

"Yes Sir just..."

"Just what?"

"um ..this girl is very horny Sir. This girl really doesnt know what has come over her, Sir."

"Good girl." I smiled at her.

she beamed at Me, pleased with herself.

"dominique, I would like to again ask you the question I asked you earlier."

"Yes Sir?" she looked puzzled.

"Have you been naughty dominique?" I smiled.

"ummm... oh Sir... yes?"

"Why dominique?"

"ummm... well...", fiercely blushing, "well... because i..."

"'This girl'..."

"because... this girl... ummm... has enjoyed what has happened to her... and... what might happen..."

"Because you are a slut."

"ohhhh... yes... because this girl is a slut."

"My slut."

"Your slut, Sir," she blushed and grinned delightfully.

I watched her as her words sank in. she seemed breathless and her blush had spread from her cheeks to her chest.

"Are you turned on pet?"

"Yes Sir."

"How can you tell?"

"my... i mean... um, this girl's pussy is w..wet... and th..this girl is so hot Sir. This girl feels like one touch from You would make her cum Sir."

"Very good dominique, I am pleased." she was smiling and I reached behind her and removed the cuffs. I kissed her lips gently. I whispered, "take a shower pet and come down to dinner. you will find a change of clothes in the wardrobe."

"Thankyou Sir," she rubbed her wrists and I started to walk away.

"and dominique?" I said over My shoulder.

"Yes Sir?"

"Do not masturbate pet."

"No Sir."

______________________________

It had been years since i'd had a cold shower. But i had one that night. If i couldnt cum then i thought i had better. i quickly washed myself thoroughly and jumped shivering from the shower stall. i wrapped a plush towel around myself and another atop my head and went and sat in front of the vanity. On its top were some basic cosmetics and a hair dryer. Supplimented by what i had in my handbag, it was 15 minutes later that i looked at myself and hoped He would be satisfied. i stood and finished drying my body and pulled back the wardrobe door.

i gasped. there was nothing in there!

i looked down, and on the floor were some black pumps, a black leather collar and a note. i pulled open the other door of the wardrobe but was not too surprised to find it empty as well. i crouched down to pick up the shoes, collar and note, and sat back down at the vanity.

i read the note:

"Do not put the collar on. Bring it downstairs with you. There is some jewelry in the drawer on your right, pick out what you want, it is yours. Only wear the shoes and the jewelry. Remember, to Me you are beautiful, walk tall."

my nipples sprung to attention and i could feel myself getting juicy again. Only this time i could hardly wait for Him to find out. i looked at myself in the mirror and was greeted with a stupid grin and i giggled. i slipped on the pumps and stood up. Perfect fit of course. How did He know? i picked up the collar and noticed how supple and thin the leather was. i had to see what it looked like and held it up to my neck. Damn i looked so sexy. i rushed into the bathroom and looked in the full length mirror. i quickly scanned myself up and down. hmmm. i wonder... i opened the bathroom chest of drawers and what do you know. i smiled at His forethought and picked up the foam, razor and skin cream.

Ten minutes later i again modelled for myself in the full length mirror. i smiled and a tingle of excitement rippled across my skin. i lifted the collar to my neck and felt its softness and noticed the detail. i brought it up before my eyes and saw the small rings sewn into the sides, back, and front, and the small gold ornamental disk was attached to the front ring. "dominique" was engraved in a beautiful flowing style in small writing across it. i felt strange holding it in my hands. He must have had such faith in me. He must have had this done this morning. Before i had even proven i could be His slut in the park.

my hands trembled as my mind caught up. He has such faith in me. i mustn't prove Him wrong. i shuddered and dropped my arms to my sides. i looked again at myself holding His collar in my hand, and wondered for the first time what the hell was i doing here. i looked at my face and watched the blush creep up my cheeks. my lips looked sexy and i ran my pink tongue over them. i giggled at myself and shook my hair. What the hell am i doing here. i smiled and thought 'no, "what is this girl doing here." ' hmmmm... 'well... she's met a man she is overpowered by. Not physically... yet.' i looked back at my smile in the mirror... 'and um, the whole thing, everything thats happened, its like a dream. she's doing things she never thought of doing and she cant stop. And she doesnt want it to. she's horny and she likes the challenge of pleasing Him of knowing she can of giving everything to Him of beaming with delight at His smile of being His to do with as He pleases of being His of being just being...'

i looked at myself in the mirror. my blood was pounding. my skin prickled and tingled. Full blush in my cheeks and across my chest. Breath short and nipples pointy and crinkled hard. Swollen shaved pussy warm and moist. The muscles in my thighs felt like they were trembling with adrenalin, but i couldnt see anything. The shoes fit well and I was comfortable in them. i raised my eyes to look into their reflection. i realised i was gently squeezing my thighs together.

"i want Him to see me like this!" i gasped aloud. my body said lets do it. my head said "yeahhhh..."

i turned on my heels and headed for the stairs.

______________________________

I was seated when dominique entered the dining room, her heels clicking and announcing her entrance. she walked gracefully and slowly, not unlike a model on a catwalk, though her head was tilted down and her eyes were on Mine.

I gestured for her to continue approaching then pointed down at My side where a large plush cushion awaited her.

I looked her body up and down and smiled.

"Very nice dominique."

"Thankyou Sir," and she knelt.

"Eyes down dominique. Thighs a little apart. your treasures are for My eyes pet."

"Yes Sir, thankyou for telling this girl Sir."

I nodded and returned to My meal. For the next few minutes no words passed between us but I did wonder what she was thinking.

______________________________

i hope He likes how i look... god my pussy is so wet i think i might stain this cushion... mmm i'm so hungry... i wonder if He will feed me... what are W/we going to do after dinner... god i just hope i get to cum... should i say something... no i'll just wait for Him...

"Pinch your nipples dominique." she raised her hands to her breasts and did so immediately.

"mmmm thankyou Sir," she gripped them tightly.

"Are you hungry dominique?"

"Yes Sir."

"you may release your nipples now pet," I smiled.

"Thankyou Sir," she grinned and placed her hands on her thighs, palms down.

"Palms up pet, always let Me see your hands, unless you are unable to. And you may look at Me now." she did so and visibly shivered. I spent the next ten minutes feeding the beautiful dominique. Picking up morsels with My fork and bringing them to her lips, watching her chew quietly and smile with the tastes. As the end of the meal approached I spoke to her.

"dominique?"

she hurried to finish a mouthful.

"Yes Sir?"

"I want to tell you a little about Myself and then I want you to tell Me about yourself ok?"

"Yes ok Sir," she looked intrigued as she watched My lips.

"In this life W/we speak about limits. Limits to what you would reasonably allow someone to have you do, or do to you. I want you to know certain things about Me, about the limits I go to. Then I want you to think for a moment, and then tell Me what sort of limits you feel might apply to you."

I continued feeding her while she listened and I spoke.

"I will never hurt you more than is necessary, nor more than you want. I will listen for you to say the word 'red', for if you do, I will stop whatever I am doing immediately. I may build in intensity from caresses to gentle scratches to smacks, slaps and even a light whip. And it pleases Me to watch how much you can take... Do you understand?"

she nodded with her mouth full, her eyes shiny and wide.

"I may choose to tie you up so you can barely move, but you have My word I will never leave you that way longer than is necessary nor longer than you can take. Nor will I leave you alone. The 'red' word applies here too. And yes it pleases Me for you to endure for as long as you can.

"I want you to know that I am experienced in this life and that I am in complete control and know exactly what I am doing. Do you understand Me so far?"

"Yes Sir," she smiled.

"I reserve the right to push any of your limits, and you reserve the right to stop Me pushing them."

"By using the 'red' word Sir."

"Yes pet," I smiled back. "And there will be surprises, lots of surprises. Now think for a moment dominique. Do you have any limits you would like to express?"

I watched her a moment, her breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing. I could see how wet she was and longed to stroke her between the thighs. But I could wait a few more moments. she smiled up at Me and spoke.

"May this girl speak Sir?"

I nodded. she took a deep breath.

"Sir, this girl feels so new and so not sure of herself right now. But she knows she wants to give everything to You. Everything Sir. she wants to be used as you see fit, and she trusts you not to hurt her Sir." she smiled uncertainly up at Me.

"you are adorable dominique," I grinned at her. "Are you still hungry?"

"Not for food Sir," she grinned back.

"First things first dominique."

"Yes Sir," she blushed anew. "Sorry Sir."

"Its alright dominique, it is clear you are eager and horny," I smiled, "you should be available to Me at all times, but never clawing for attention. I can then promise you, you will get all the attention you can take pet." I winked at her and she giggled nervously.

"Now, hand Me the collar."

______________________________

i had forgotten about the collar and picked it up from the floor by my side. i looked it over quickly again, draped it across both hands and drew it up to the height of my eyes offering its smooth suppleness to Him.

He took it from my hands and i dropped my hands back down to my thighs, palms up. i looked up at Him expectantly, shaking and feeling like i was going to cry.

"Repeat after Me, using your own words:

"He is Master, i am His"

"You are Master, this girl is Yours Sir." i didn't even hesitate.

"He is Owner, i am owned."

"You are this girl's Owner, she is owned by You."

"He commands, i obey."

"He commands, this girl obeys."

"He is to be pleased, and i am to please"

"He is to be pleased, this girl will please Him."

"Because He is Master, and i am His to do with as He pleases."

"Because You are this girl's Master, and she is Yours to do with as You please."

He placed the collar around my neck and it felt so lovely. i hoped i never had to take it off. i was so close to crying and i felt wonderful. my skin was tingling even more, my scalp prickling.

"Stand and let Me look at you then kitten, fingers entwined behind your head."

she stood and did so.

"Turn around... slowly."

she did so.

"Lovely dominique."

"Thankyou Sir."

I stood.

"Come with Me."

"Yes Sir."

I took her hand and led her to the back of the house to My study. her face incredulous as the myriad of antiques and artifacts adorning the timber walls and shelving flashed past her innocent eyes. I pulled her up to the locked door of My study and withdrew the key from My pocket. I inserted it and turned the lock. Click, CLACK. I withdrew the key and put My hand on the handle and looked into dominique's eyes.

"you have never seen a room like this before dominique. you may be shocked at first. I want you to look around and touch and feel everything in this room so that you can recognise it. you will hold or touch each item or furnishing, and look to Me. I will identify it so you know its name. It is dark in there so enter and stand still for a moment to allow your eyes to adjust to the soft lighting. Are you ready pet?"

"Yes Sir," she swallowed.

"Alright then."

I pushed the door open, and ushered her inside. I flicked on the low lighting and she stood still while her eyes adjusted. And she gasped.

"Gosh."

I smiled.

______________________________

i could hardly breathe i was so nervous. i looked to Him for reassurance and found none. i smiled nervously at Him. i did as He bade me and began looking around this enormous room. Some of the furnishings were lovely. Chaise lounge, cushions strewn everywhere, one high-backed chair that looked more like a throne. Coffee table... But the rest had an intimidating air. i felt like i was floating as i walked to the centre of the room. i pressed my hand against the large wooden ceiling to floor pole with rings sticking out of it, and looked to Him hopefully.

"Whipping post."

i shuddered.

i walked toward what looked like a large desk with straps emerging from its surface, and placed my hand apon it, feeling its leather surface.

"Training table." Amazing.

I walked over to what looked like a medieval set of... stocks? i placed my hand on them.

"Stocks."

i gasped a little.

"Are you ok pet?"

"Yes, um thankyou Sir..."

And so it went on. Every item, every implement. From the large woodstained cross bolted to the wall, to every crop, paddle and whip. He had a whole draw full of vibrators. And dildos. Another draw full of batteries. i giggled. i picked up some coiled lengths of rope and marvelled at their feel.

"Silk ropes."

i looked at Him. He was smiling at me.

He walked over to me and i could feel my skin actually vibrating as He neared. i again felt my moisture trickling down the inside of my thighs. i really did want something, anything, to happen.

He took my hand in His, and led me to a what looked like a leather swing, only god knows how you would sit in it.

i touched it.

"Swing."

i smiled.

"Would you like to try it?"

"This girl would like to do anything You ask her to do Sir."

"Good girl. Stay there."

"Yes, Sir."

______________________________

I walked over to My toolbox and retrieved a set of four leather cuffs. I returned and went down on My haunches to attach one then another just above each of dominique's ankles. Happy they were secure, I stood and looked into her eyes and smiled at her. I then took each of her wrists and did likewise with the remaining cuffs.

I took each wrist in turn and held it aloft, attaching each to its corresponding clip at the top of the swing. she watched Me. The effect was superb. Not only was dominique stretched out and on tip-toes. her breasts were even higher and more lovely. her skin tight. her breathing was hard and becoming ragged.

I bent My knees slightly, put My arms around her hips, and lifted her into the swing. I attached the various straps and tightened the buckles. I smiled at her and walked back over to the toolbox. "In for a penny, in for a pound," I thought to Myself. I picked up a pink ballgag, a three speed basic white vibrator, and a feather. I clipped My crop to My leather pants. I walked back over to her. I dropped the held items at My feet.

I came up to her very closely. I looked her up and down and felt My arousal stirring mightily. I grazed My fingernails gently down her breasts. I leant into her and kissed her lips through her moan. I tangled My tongue with hers and felt her body shiver as she sucked My tongue. I pulled back a little and saw her pout, then smile mischieviously. she was loving this!

"Trust Me?" I reached down.

"Yes Sir," she giggled.

her eyes went wide as I popped the ballgag into her mouth and strapped and buckled it behind her head. she suddenly looked a little frightened, no doubt wondering why I would want her gagged.

"Control dominique," I whispered and the fear in her eyes melted a little. "you have nothing to fear. W/we will not be approaching your limits today." I smiled warmly at her and her eyes smiled back.

Until now she had been sitting reasonably comfortably in the swing, notwithstanding her arms stretched over head a little outwardly. I leaned down picking both her feet up by her ankles, straight up, and she rocked gently back and forth in the swing. I kept her ankles together as I attached the first ankle cuff to the ring on the downstrap of the swing.

"Make a wish," I smiled and drew her legs open and attached her other ankle to the other downstrap.

I stood back and admired her. she wriggled adorably. her eyes smiled at Me and she moaned softly. My eyes scanned down her body over her hard nipples and tight stomach and settled on her pussy. I grinned up into her eyes and returned My gaze to her crotch as I leaned down and picked up the feather.

______________________________

'Ohhh godddd' raced through my brain as the feather caressed my inner thighs. Looking down the muscles were taut and visibly shaking wherever the feather touched me. He was standing over me. The feather touched me all over. i was worried it would tickle but it didn't. It was divine. i found myself bucking at that damned feather as He gently swept it over my body and drew it downward skimming across my pussy . i needed something harder. i didn't have to wait.

He dropped back down to His haunches. i felt it brush over my nether lips. A vibrator. Oh my god. i'm gonna cum! He withdrew it and i whimpered from behind the gag. Noooo. He did it again. i whimpered more urgently. Over and over. i felt faint and the perspiration had begun to make a sheen on my skin. Over and over. Over and over. i forgot who i was and where i was. Ecstacy without finality. It was delicious and terrible at the same time. Each time i felt more aroused than the last. From the mist in front of my half open eyes came His voice.

"your pleasure is Mine to give you.... I OWN your orgasms... you do not have them unless I specifically allow you to... Nod your head if you understand."

i nodded urgently. i would have invaded Poland. God, that vibrator was so close. If only...

"Mmmmhhhhnnnnn!"

Owwwwwww! Pop. Pop. Pop. The sound rang in my ears. Pop. Pop. i writhed in abject terror, trying to rid myself of the bites of His crop on my inner thigh. Held fast, there was no escape of course. Pop. It was that thought that snapped me. I never even thought of the 'red' word. Pop. Pop. Pop. It wasn't that bad. It smarted but hurt only for a moment. Pop. Do-able. i can do this. Pop. Pop. ooooo just below my navel. mmmm that stings. Did i say mmmm? Pop.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers
123456...8