Exposing Katie 016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's fingers went into overdrive, frantically rubbing at herself like a woman possessed and then suddenly came to a complete stop. She cried out and her whole body convulsed. Her vagina spasmed around my penis and the added friction sent me over the edge. I fell against her and wrapped my arms around her as I groaned loudly and could feel my semen spurt into her. Katie's body continued to convulse and I could feel her legs shaking. I wrapped my arms around her more tightly and helped to support her in case her legs failed her.

I cannot say that it was the most intense orgasms that we had ever experienced, but it was definitely up there in the top ten. Pressed together, we could feel each other's heart beating and we were both gasping for breath. Our bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat from our exertions.

Slowly we regained our composure. I hugged her tightly and kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck. Katie brought her hands up to clasp my arms to her. We stood like that, holding each other with me buried inside of her, for several minutes.

Finally, I softened to the point that I came out of her. Katie made a sad sound and turned around to face me. I gathered her back into my arms and hugged her close. She returned the hug, clinging tightly to me as I told her how much I loved her.

It was probably a bit weird to be standing in our garage totally naked professing our love to each other. Some might say that having sex out in the garage in the first place might be a little odd. But it felt totally natural for some reason. Being naked felt totally natural. Truthfully, I don't think either one of us wanted to end the moment and put clothes back on.

However, when we broke our embrace Katie looked down at both of us and gave a laugh. Between sweat, my cum, and Katie's juices we were both pretty sticky. Reality pretty much said that we couldn't stay naked out in the garage forever but the problem with a detached garage was that we couldn't just easily sneak into the house to clean up either.

I knew that Katie was going to have a tougher time getting back into her jeans in her current state. Although they were not so tight that they interfered with her working in them, they were still tight enough that she'd have a hard time sliding back into them as "wet" as she was. So I told her that I'd run up to the house and get her something to slip on.

I used my t-shirt to wipe off my spunk and her juices and slipped my jeans back on. Forgoing socks, I just slipped into my work boots and stuffed the laces into the tops. I wadded up my socks and underwear in my t-shirt along with all of Katie's clothes and walked up to the house.

On the surface, I was being nice by carrying her things up for her. She didn't even bat an eye when I gathered her things together into my bundle. But my real intention was to leave her out in the garage with no clothes and the door wide open. I didn't bother looking back as I headed up to the house.

Once inside, I threw the bundle into the laundry basket in the bedroom. Going to her dresser I pulled out one of her t-shirt dresses and headed back out to the garage.

Walking back, I pretty much confirmed that there had been very little chance of anyone seeing us from outside of our property and that even from within our property the inside of the garage was in shadows and it would have been difficult to make out any details. I was pretty sure that Katie had moved, because I could not make out her form or see anything moving around. It was only as I walked up to the garage door that I could make out any real detail of forms inside the garage.

When I entered the garage, I found Katie sitting on the floor in front of her Jeep. She explained that her legs were still a bit unstable but that she didn't want to "slime" anything up by sitting on it. She pulled her work boots over to her and did as I had done - slipping them on and tucking the laces into the tops. I gave her my hand and she rose to greet me with another naked hug. Looking down as I held her, I noticed that there was a wet imprint on the concrete from where she had been sitting.

I almost hated to let her cover up, she looked so cute standing there in just her work boots. But I handed her the t-shirt and she slipped it over her head. That was a pretty good look for a consolation, though. Her nipples showed quite plainly through the material.

We headed out of the garage and I pulled the door closed behind us. As we walked up the driveway to the house, I wondered if anyone was watching and was currently questioning why Katie had changed clothes in the garage.

When we reached the house, I opened the door for Katie and let her pass inside. She was lifting her dress up before she was even through the door and was pulling the t-shirt over her head before I could get through the doorway myself, giving me an excellent view of her cute little ass as she headed further inside.

I followed her into the bedroom where we both removed our remaining clothes, which didn't take long as Katie only had to kick off her boots and I only had the added step of removing my jeans. From there we headed into the bathroom and into the shower.

Once we had the water adjusted to a suitable temperature, Katie reached for the soap. I stopped her and took the bar from her hand. For all that she had done today, she definitely deserved some pampering!

I started with her neck and shoulders, soaping her body and massaging it as I went. I worked my way down her back and then reached around her to wash her belly and then back up across her breasts. I have to admit to spending some extra attention on them. There is something about the slippery feel of breasts and nipples covered with soap suds!

Finished above the waist, I knelt and started at the bottom of her legs and worked my way up to her ass. I spent some time massaging her ass and hips with the soap before I reached a hand between her legs to scrub at her crack with my fingers.

It wasn't that long ago that such a move would have gotten me slapped and put Katie in a foul mood. Katie was not into anal, but she had come to appreciate that her anus was sensitive and that having it caressed could be stimulating.

Some would fault me for saying such things - telling me that I'm being overly critical of Katie at times. But that is not at all my intent. Beyond the arousing and lascivious nature of telling these stories, the other intent has always been to merely tell our story. We still get e-mails from people that say they enjoy the stories but that they could never get their wife to do such things (or the woman herself says she could never do such things). So I'm merely reminding people of where we did come from and that such a relationship is possible with a bit of work.

So I started by running my index finger down along her crack, back and forth a couple times, to wash it out. Not that I am implying that Katie's crack needed or needs washing out, mind you! I then grasped an ass cheek in my other hand to spread her cheeks apart for better access. With the tip of my soapy middle finger, I circled her anus. As I applied more pressure, she let out a moan. I rubbed her a bit longer for good measure before moving on.

I soaped up my hands and repositioned both of us so that I could wash her front without the water washing the soapsuds away. I rubbed her belly and down her abdomen. I then reached further down and soaped up her inner thighs. Soaping up my hands again, I worked my way upward. I spent some time soaping her pubic hair and then began to wash her vulva.

I started at the creases of her thighs and worked my way inward. I was thorough, gently separating her labia and washing between the folds. I could tell that she was getting aroused again by my ministrations. By the time I reached her clit, I knew that she was going to have at least one more orgasm today.

I soaped up my hands again to go to work on her little nub and Katie responded readily. When her orgasm came it was not nearly as strong as the ones out in the garage, but she certainly seemed to enjoy it! I held her as the water pelted against us and her breathing returned to normal and her legs stopped trembling.

She wanted to please me in return, but I made it clear that she had pleased me all afternoon and that it was her turn to be pampered. She let me finish up by washing her hair and face. I was especially gentle while washing her face, caressing her with as much loving care as I could put into the gesture.

Once she was finished, I took a couple minutes to wash myself off quickly. I let Katie stand in the warm water while I was soaping up and then changed places with her to rinse off. After turning the water off, I grabbed her towel and proceeded to dry her off. Again, I did my best to be loving and gentle with my actions. I think it was working because she was positively glowing by the time I was finished.

I wrapped the towel around her shoulders and let her out of the shower to dry her hair while I toweled off. I took my time, listening to the whine of the hairdryer. I stepped out of the shower about the time Katie was finishing up with her hair. She had taken the towel off and dropped it on the toilet seat, so she was standing there totally naked once again. Considering that we slept in the nude she very possibly had been naked more than she had been clothed today.

At the moment, she was presenting a pretty good view. She was bent over to let her hair hang as she ran the hairdryer through it to give it body. Her legs were spread to give her balance, so I had an excellent view of her pussy from behind. If I stepped to the side, I had a good view of her breasts hanging down and jiggling as she moved. I stood there watching her as she finished up, just enjoying the show.

Katie finished up and passed me the hairdryer. She gave me a kiss and ran her hand across my penis as she went past me and headed for the bedroom. I ran a comb through my hair and spent a few moments drying it out. I know that there are quite a few women that get ticked off about that sort of thing. That a guy can use the toilet, shower, not even shave, spend a minute or two drying his hair, brush his teeth, get dressed, and be ready to go out in public. Katie would kid me about such things, but truthfully she could pretty much do the same thing and be perfectly presentable. She had that easy, natural beauty to her and I think that she was finally beginning to accept it when I told her so.

Entering the bedroom, I found Katie asleep on the bed. She does have this catlike ability to just settle down and fall asleep so easily. But I couldn't blame her. Between the excitement of the day; the exertion of moving our purchases around, digging holes, and getting things planted; and then the effects of four orgasms I figured that she was entitled to a little nap before dinner. In fact, a little nap before dinner sounded pretty good to me as well.

I stood there for a moment, just looking at her as she slept. She was on her back with a pillow lengthwise behind her head and shoulders leaving her upper body twisted to the side and her one leg turned as well. With her legs spread a bit her pussy was exposed and her lips, still damp from her shower, had peeled open to reveal her pink treasure. Her arms were askew, the one she was laying on was stretched out perpendicular from her body while the other was thrown above her head. It was sort of funny that such a little thing was taking up so much of the bed. Her nipples were fairly flaccid, letting me know that she was already pretty deeply asleep. Her chest rose and fell steadily with her breathing.

I finally laid down with her. I carefully nestled in behind her, gently removing the pillow and leaning her back against my chest as I stuffed the pillow behind my own head. She stirred a bit but did not wake. After giving her a few moments to settle again, I slowly moved a little bit at a time to make myself more comfortable.

It didn't take me long to start getting drowsy myself and I could feel myself nodding off. The last thing I remembered was her turning in my arms and snuggling her face up against my chest and throwing her arm across me.