Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers

My head jerked to face her. I moaned, but did as I was told. As I slid to the side and down it, the coat slipped beneath me and opened slightly. When I reached the edge of the booth it was clear that I was naked underneath it. The waiter grinned at me as I tried to get up and maintain my modesty. It was impossible. My pubic hair was showing and strip of bare skin from my neck to my legs.

On the way back to the office the man in the back seat with me made me take the coat off completely and ride naked. He took the opportunity to thrust his finger up me and then watch my face as he thrust it in and out of me. Before we reached the ramp at the office my body had betrayed me again. My nipples were hard again and my hips were lifting, pushing against his hand. I was panting and crying at the same time, humiliated and aroused. Again he stopped just short of making me orgasm, leaving me panting and humping air. I got the coat back on and we went back to her office.

Without asking, I just went to the closet and hung up the coat. I returned to the conference table, this time not bothering to shield my breasts or pussy. They had seen it all. There was no need to hide it from them. And strangely, I felt empowered. They both wanted me. I knew that. Showing them what they wanted gave me a little bit of control, a little bit of power.

I spent the afternoon naked once more, taking notes, being fondled and aroused briefly. They smirked at me, chuckled when my hips lifted in response to a finger up me or on my clitoris. They tweaked and pinched my nipples until they almost hurt.

At the end of the day Marianne asked them if they were frustrated. I felt faint when I heard that. They looked at her curiously. She smirked at me.

“You can each have 15 minutes alone with her but no penetration.”

I did almost faint hearing that. They chuckled. I hung my head. They flipped a coin to see who was first. I sat in my chair as Marianne and one left. The one remaining came up in front of me. He unzipped his trousers and took out his thing. It was hardening fast. He reached out and squeezed my right breast and masturbated while looking me up and down. When he came it spurted into my face and on my breasts. There was a string of come across one of my eyes, some dangling off my nose. More was on my lips and dangling from my chin. He wiped the end of thing in my hair, chuckled and left me sitting soiled.

The second came in and laughed out loud. He unzipped and took his out. He was already hard

“Lick your lips off.”

Disgusted, I licked the sperm off my lips. I hated the taste.

“Wipe off your nose and lick your fingers off.”

I did as I was told. I had a small mouthful of sperm now.

“Kiss it.”

I whimpered but I kissed the end of his thing. I felt it jerk and throb. He grasped part of my hair as I straightened up and began to masturbate. He held my head up so I could not look away. I closed my eyes.

“Open your eyes.”

I did as I was told. I watched him masturbate, knowing full well he was going to come in my face. I watched it get redder, almost angry looking. I heard him grunting and then a spurt caught me between my eyes and across my nose. Another hit me full on the lips. A third on the lips again and then more on my breasts. When he finished he smirked at me.

“Lick your lips again.”

After I had and had more sperm in my mouth he chuckled.

“Swallow.”

I did and gagged almost sicking up. I choked the sperm down, feeling sick to stomach. He patted me on the head and put himself away. Then he left me.

Marianne came back in and took several more pictures of me with sperm on my face and breasts. Then she told me to get dressed without letting me clean up first. My blouse stuck to my chest. I didn’t put on my pantyhose but used them to wipe my face. I left, hearing Marianne chuckling behind me.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers
12