For Betterment of My Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

My eyes were next drawn towards layer of roses, spread on the thick bedding, over a archaic styled kingly double bed along the left wall.

The massive bed was stuffed with half a dozen pillows over high mattress, covered by brand new cotton purple sheets and comforters; topped by fresh and smiling roses.

The sight of that bed made thousands of butterflies to enter my stomach!

Two matching twin drawer nightstands were placed on each side of the bed, which had large vase-shaped wooden table lamps, lighted underneath off-white textured paper shade. It had a silk rope hanging as a pull on and off switch. The added creamy light from this pair made the red roses on bed dynamic, and romantic.

My heart, and penis began jumping! Was it going to really happen? The last four days reeled before me; event, by event, and I began feeling strong envious for Reddi ji.

What else a man required? Tremendous position, big money, word tours! A loving mother, moved by his private agonies; caring friends, shaping finest pleasures for him; a young beauty, even sparked by his uncivilized manners; and her husband, consenting to reveal him his marriage secrets!

Many see fine women, many dream them and pass restless nights, and few lucky get them to play. There was no wonder that powerful Reddi ji, could have never reached to the finger of my wife, for his impulsive and uncultured ways with ladies. However in four days only! With the loving acceptance of all, this miracle was now likely to happen, here in this decorated bedroom! As a celebration, for the larger aims!

I had been provided assess to witness that unbelievable, on this bed, set for coupling of powerful man with my wife; how I was going to withstand while he would luxuriate in my wife. Suddenly I felt the wetness of the soaked hanky stuffed in my pant's pocket.

It had come so near! Still there was time! Sweats began trickling over my ribs and I thought running away and revert to my unstained married life. It made me unsure of every thing; I still saw fifty –fifty chances! How my mother was going to agree for it? She had never acted in impulses, and that would give me a chance to rethink it tomorrow!

I jerked my head, vigorously. What the hell I was doing here like a dumb? After remaining in agony for three days and night, I had already considered all that, and my wife, and mother too! If my mother disprove pleasure to Reddi ji tonight, she would not do it as a refusal. It would only do it for larger aims, to make a reliable outlet for Reddi ji's seed, and to keep him satisfied with the ecstasies of the God for all time to come.

Any failure to cheer up his wife to live with him, would surely make her more sympathetic to his manly tortures, and she would see that he got his aspiration fulfilled as much as he wanted, on the first night after he returned, a month after!

I again shook my neck, and looked at a white wall clock: that displayed 1: 42 AM.

At the foot side of the bed, a large cherry wood dressing table with a large mirror was set along the wall, and was stuffed with hair tonics and lipsticks like things.

I was standing near the right wall, where a dark browns desk and white cushioned chair was set below a chromium-armed lamp. Two love seats and a pair of cushioned antique chairs, around a black glassed table mostly occupied the center of the room over a woolen textured red carpet.

An idea suddenly cropped in my straining pants. I moved to that dressing table, and slightly readjusted it with its mirror towards right; to give me splendid view of the bed, as I stood at the bathroom door, concealing me behind folds of the curtain.

It was turned in a hiding place, to watch a couple in intimate moments.

The room looked traditional and feminine with rich fabrics and warm wood tones, and appeared soundproof like a private auditorium at Hollywood. For a moment, I thought of my house, where my young sister sleeping downstairs could hear every bed squeak in my room.

---

I had taken my time, and it was nearing quarter to two of late night. Still I had to do the screw driver job in the outer door.

I moved back to the creamy toilet, and behind that greenish curtain over the window, I found a screwdriver on the sill. I took it and looked at the door. The vertical bolt was quite old, and it looked impossible to manage the rusted screws in such haste.

However, it looked unnecessary to me. The bath had another water closet and no one was coming here to use it. I left the idea, and replacing the tool at sill, I moved out, carefully pulling back the door to fit in its frame.

I thought; by this time the dinner would be ending.

30 - - - - - - - -

It was silent outside but the thumbs of my heart, as I walked like a cat towards the front of the house. I could cross the next door, but as I came near that familiar exit from study; the introducer of adultery games to me, I began to have the same empty stomach feelings!

In an obscure urge, I touched the wood, and gently pushed it ; it was still unfastened from inside , and it opened . Impulsively, I was drawn in like feathery wind, and pulled back the door in its frame.

In that peculiar deodorant odor of toilet, I could see that the single panel door at my front, leading inside the study, was not used after me, and the wooden panel was not securely tight in its frame. I had been hasty while coming back from roof with that load of sinuous wet adultery stuffed in my pocket, and had not pulled back the door to the click of metallic sound of latch.

Then: I heard some female voices, unmistakably coming though the thin linear passage from the door. I crawled on feet, and then hiding me behind the wood, peeked like a thief though the opening. I could see backs of my mother and Mrs. Sen, who were sitting on the leather chairs before the table. The air around them, spoke that both ladies were in some important conversation, which called for their concern at such late hours. ---

Today, even after so many years, I can unwaveringly say that, this was the conservation, which had shown me the way amid darkness, and really saved me from the gallows of the horrible disasters of my life.

I heard my mother, " ........know it........it is a personal thing , we should really give her a cool time to breath, and think," after a pause, she again spoke, "we have to talk her piece by piece, peacefully ....I think , may be for two or three days . "

Mrs. Sen said, "We may stay there for any time in company guest house. Is next week, ok with you? "

"Yes, if that suits you. I have no problem. " Mother said.

"Do you feel she would be convinced, we are thinkin', that way?" Asked Mrs. Sen.

"I have never seen her, but I assume, her cooperative at least for her daughter's sake." Mother said.

There were longer moments of silence, before I could hear Mrs. Sen, "You know aunty! Last two days has been like a dream to Reddi ji. After a long time I have seen him filled with smile, seeing every happiness coming to him; it is all, only because of you..."

Silence prevailed again, and I moved in back of wooden panel. I heard Mrs. Sen , " You know, he had extreme bad times, I mean...not only to his body... it is also Tinny and his wife. I think it was too much... because he was keeping him away from every thing..,"

I heard Mrs. Sen, "Just, as you were getting up from dinner table, you saw how he dragged me to this room , and he opened his heart.... like a adolescent boy. For him you are like a pleasant breeze . You ask him any thing..and he will do that. Believe me aunty, he is regarding you more than his own blood!"

I proudly heard that. This was mother's magic of one evening!

Amazingly, an elegant middle class house lady was commanding the commander of the giant ship. The CEO of a multi million-textile mill would take her advice! I compared my present, with the position I had: merely five hours earlier, at this afternoon!

Who had brought this miracle? I, my wife , or my mother? It was not a difficult sum to answer!

Mother spoke," It is so nice, you say like this ...but certainly not a thing... would give me better day, if I can bring some peace to him. I am greatly pained for the unfortunate child."

There was again a silence, longer than necessary. I peeked again from the slit, and heard Mrs. Sen to say softly," Aunty, every thing has come unbelievably ...but... there is some thing, I have been thinking from beginnin' : we have not cared......"

I heard mother, " Mrs. Sen.... is it? Please say .."

"Yes aunty! But I am scared being a lady ...if you promise me.... you won't mind... what ever, I say."

Mother tapped her back; her way of showing affection, "Why you are saying like that...please say...."

I had to hold my breath to listen those softest words from Mrs. Sen, " You can imagine how such sudden events have made him fervent : he is a agitated man now, after that strict control ... for so long years. ...... I saw him pleading before me like a child: would postpone his tour.....to take us to Bombay tomorrow, but...I know, it won't be possible at this stage."

Mrs. Sen held my mother's hand , and she spoke as an adult lady, understanding implications of her words , "Aunty, please don't refuse......You have seen how Ruchi is beginning to like his company....she may accept him, even before he leaves..... if they are given occasion to meet. ...can he keep Ruchi with him 'till he leaves tomorrow. Please aunty, permit it... at this time, not any thing, will be kindly to him,."

Suddenly, it seemed that time had stayed in the room: I imagined a pin would fall on floor- and break the silence.

She continued to hold mother's hand, and I felt hundreds butterflies began dancing inside my empty stomach. That decorated bed filled my mind, and my body, and I again felt envious with Reddi ji, this times a stronger one!

Mother spoke softly, "Mrs. Sen, that, we would be doing wrong. We have to take it with pure mind. She is married: she or he, if develop any thing beyond we are taking, you can see, ruin of marriages, in both families: do you want it?" She paused to hear Mrs. Sen.

"No aunty, I can't even imagine that!"

Mother spoke peacefully, "Had it not been for settlements, I would have thought differently! They should never be let to think beyond that, or you may expect inconsistencies and breaking of families, even some one committing suicides; what we are really trying to makeup? "

Mother spoke in compact tone , "The first time I heard the offer, it looked impulsive....but then you told me about all these things around him, and now every thing has a meaning...to come."

I learnt, one should keep the weight, even in arrant compromises.

Mother took a soothing intermission, before she spoke, "Surely as we feel, it would come lately, in that event too; it is not like they are married, this has to be once a while, for what he had been missing because of his huge body.....and in morning they forget it ...to live in their homes. "

Again silence prevailed till Mrs. Sen leaned towards mother and spoke, "This is really a great thinking of you, aunty! I am sure, you would bring happiness to him.....and to all of us! You are more than our mother..."

However even from such a distance I could feel that Mrs. Sen voice seemed more thoughtful, than appeared .

Mother spoke, " Mrs. Sen, you are making my responsibilities, larger....but surely you are still keeping some thing in you."

I could sense that more honesty was added in Mrs. Sen's voice, as she spoke, "Aunty, I didn't wish to say it.. before you."

Mother comforted her by her gentle tap on her back, "Say it...if it is important, we are mature... and need to know every thing ....."

I saw Shankar entering the room, with a tray having two coffee cups. He placed the cups on table and went back with empty tray. Mrs. Sen picked one and gave it to mother, and took other for her : Both had few sips of coffee, that seemed hot!

However Mrs. Sen remained between the cup and her thoughts, 'til mother again tapped her back, "Please say it...at least to me..."

Mrs. Sen spoke, "You see! What his wife had told.... he has very.....I mean......," She cut her words.

Mother said, "You are hesitating at this age... Is it not? .... You need not to say... I understand, you mean..he is a too hard for women ...and if Ruchi also becomes scared and not able to meet him.... things may eventually fail...did you mean that? "

Mrs. Sen said, " Yes!"

Mother remained engrossed in cup, and then gradually spoke, word by word, ".... I didn't see it a big worry.... rather, it seemed to me that it was his wife who, did have the problem. Any thing big or small, should not be a worry, when a woman can pass a baby from her!"

Then again, she spoke, "I do not know much about it.......I told you about Sushma , my cousin in Mauritius, we both were grown together and she migrated there after her marriage ....we went to her once, a year after my marriage."

"Yes! You told about doin' your marriage anniversary there ." Mrs. Sen said.

"We had been quite close, and talked many private things. I learnt from her that tough looking Africans are very fond of Indian women, and just a year after she came there, a giant from Kenya, working with her husband, became mad for her, and she too slipped in him. She had been a light girl just an inch over five feet.... they had contact for few times...." Bombay.." She abruptly cut her words.

If that long silence meant any thing, the barriers were melting.

I peeked in, and failed to tremble my eyes, as both ladies remained still : looking only at empty cups on the table.

Mother put her hand on the arm of Mrs. Sen's chair, and softly spoke to her, " You always win, Mrs. Sen....seems you are right."

Mrs. Sen put her fingers over mother's palm resting on the arm of her chair, and pressed them, "Aunty...!" Her voice was husky, only.

Mother spoke, " You may talk to Ruchi, and Jay ......if it is ok with them, but please keep it up to 6 in morning only...I have to see many things...."

Mrs. Sen overwhelmed under emotions could only press her palm again over mother's hand.

I heard mother to say, " I would better 'phone Manisha, we would be coming in mornig'....."

_______________________________________________

IV b _______________________________________________

30 - - - - - - - -

I remained a confine in that little toilet space for some more minutes of silence, but ladies seemed to have some more to talk. Feeling a stronger need for fresh air; I came out like a cat, securing the naughty door behind me tight in its frame.

It was the same night sky over me, but the stars looked brighter, as I stood still, and tried to inhale the calm air ; as much as I could.

I was amazed how playfully Mrs. Sen had gone in those vulgar details, and ravishingly convinced the other lady before her, to feel the needs of a desperate man , whose healthy genitals had remained confined for years, and were now expanding every minute for a woman, due to the promises shown to him. During all that conversation, I didn't saw she had erred from her propose for a single moment.

I looked around; it was dark beneath large trees, and the ground was scattered with stray, and drying leaves, fallen from the trees. It looked safer to stand below that high wall extending at my right, towards the back of house, with many similar door exits; the last one was the familiar door of courtyard, which I thought, should still be open.

I had a momentarily itch to ride again the round iron stair in courtyard, but it didn't have concluding effect, except giving me a fresh feeling of that sinuous wetness in my pocket at this late night hour.

Inhaling a bigger chunk of natural settings around me, I slowly walked towards the front edge of the house, and then following the cemented apron of building, turned left. The sleeping black Ford on the driveway soothingly merged with the motionless air surrounding it.

I was surprised to find Mr. Sen strolling on the lawn, and even from that distance he looked thoughtful. He could feel my presence, only after I past the car, and emerged before him : And our eyes met.

With out having any notable impression of my return, he slowly spoke, " It has taken really a time to fix that catch!"

It gave me a momentarily sway ; and I instantly came out from the jolting conversations, that were still hovering over me . ' Are you going to disclose, you were hiding in toilet? ' – I didn't know why? My friend, my mind made an instant electronic like communication with me!

Had it not been dark, my face would have shown him, as I lied, " Yes sir, ... those junk screws were hard to move... it is not spoiled, and I shall re-fix them, before it is dawn."

I came to his side and again spoke, "I think, meal is over, inside."

'Oh yes! There were many plays... as I went in after you moved to back... he was having some thing to put in your mother's ears, so I stayed near the wood, and winked my wife. She curiously walked out and I drew her to verandah," He waved towards that netted enclosure,

and said, "I told her all about to keep our promises-we had talked here...and all about we talked of wild size ; I asked her if she thought to bring mother with that, at least she would be confident before talking his wife at Bombay. The glare on her face, was enough to make her turn all tables for him."

He continued with circuitous tidings," However she seemed doubtful about mother ...we went in, he was still trying to put words in mother's head, excitably looked at us, as we sat for dinner; which infect, had ended. I didn't exactly heard your mother speaking to him, but that had made his bottom restless."

I spoke, "She would have advised him to sleep well before leaving for long journey..."

He overlooked me and spoke, "May be...little after, as we began to leave chairs, he instead of moving to wash basin, pulled my wife with his eyes to the study. They remained there for some minutes, and as we were coming to living, she came out with the beaming man following her like a born anew. I didn't have the chance to know from her ; after knocking Shankar in kitchen, she went to mother and took her to study. The conference is still on... "

"I waited for her to come out, with breathing Reddi ji at my right. It seems your mother has better plans...is not encouraging it now ...I came out here for an air, and give a chance Reddi ji to say good by to lady...," but, he abruptly stayed his words.

He seemed to have given up any hope for tonight. I was surprised even after so many years of his marriage, he didn't know half of the wits of his wife!

After a transient silence Mr. Sen asked, " I think, it is nearing dawn! "

I stayed on feet and tilted my wrist towards the thin light available at my back, " Yeah! It is almost 2:10."

Mr. Sen yelled towards me," Would you please care to see, if both females are out now from conference room!"

I nodded in darkness, and walked towards the verandah and snootily came to the front door and stayed, to look inside.

The colossal room gave me a peculiar feeling of an empty ship floating in turbulent Ocean.

The seats on the ladies side at my front, were desolate.

Taking a step more towards in, I tipped my neck to left, and saw, both of them. Reddi ji was on extreme right love seat , towards my door, and Ruchi was squatting on carpet before him. Both were looking at oak bonsai placed at floor at the side of his sofa, and were discussing;

The heels of Ruchi's black sandals were just touching the floor, and she balanced her on her toes. Her face was almost at the level of his lower belly, and her breasts were closer than six inches from his knees. He was leaning towards Ruchi, and seemed telling her some thing about the plant. From my place I could see the side of Reddi ji, while Ruchi almost faced me.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers
1...456789