For Betterment of My Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked refreshed, and enchanting, except the same heaviness on her face. Her generous hips were little above the floor, while her long, black loose hairs and the back of her kurta, sweepingly fell over the carpet. The white salwar reasonably showed pulpy sides of her thighs, and part of roundness of the swell of her hips.

Reddi ji seemed strangely sweating in cold, while Ruchi looked unusually quiet and heavy to move.

Her uneven posture unintentionally opened a bit of her thighs and for the first time I could see some wetness on the white cloth wrapped over her thighs, creeping towards illegal inner zones of her salwar.

I had kissed her thighs, and those tempting hips countless times, but seeing her like that, I had an unprecedented urge, to lay beneath her hips and glide my face between her partly opened thighs, 'til pulpy limits closed. ---

Before the next minute could pass, I knew they were not discussing bonsai!

Reddi ji seemed insisting Ruchi for some thing , she was escaping, keeping her eyes down at the oak.

Asserting his murmur, he scrambled his hand over his lap towards her, and I saw it went 'til an inch to her breasts, and stayed there.

She almost hissed, "Please keep that away...you know, any one can come in..."

Reddi ji spoke, " Just once please!"

"No...please understand ...you know, how mother feels about it!"

"Please Ruchi, a quick one..."

Ruchi murmured, "If you do not look at this bonsai, I would rather go to my place!"

He spoke, " OK...can I remove duppta... partly... please."

She didn't spoke, but some more heaviness corked on her face.

Reddi ji quickly moved his hand and displaced that thin covering from her right bosom. The breast swell was unearthed; it was exciting even from distance. At the next moment, I noticed a trace of whiteness below her thin black kurta. Unmistakably, it was bra! I could make that after leaving the table she had gone to bathroom and got freshened, and equally secured her playing assets in superior casings.

Reddi ji spoke, looking at bonsai, "Why they are taking that time?"

Ruchi spoke, not shifting her eyes a millimeter from plant, "I know that...mother had told you second time on table! There is nothin' for you, before you return!"

Reddi ji hissed, "No...she can't do that..."

Ruchi said, " One month is not a long time...won't it make you happy... to see all in home, when you come back here?"

"Yeah! I don't know!" He said, " I think, it is now time to go, once they are out of the room, we should leave. You all are coming with me? Staying 'til mornin'. "

"What you will do there?"

"Love you! Til' I leave...then I need some thing to take with me." He said choking down his words in his throat.

"You know that ...it is not possible ...moreover she can't stay there so long, as she said!" Ruchi spoke piercing the bonsai leaf by her nail, "What you said?...you need to take some thing!"

"Yeah! I need to take with me some thing very personal of you... too keep always with me." He said pinching his lips.

"What you have in mind?"

"Give me some thing very private of you. No one else than me can have that."

Craziness made a shadow on Ruchi's face, "What is that?"

"You come with me and I will take it myself."

"My bangle?"

He smiled, "If I tell you now, you won't let me take it."

"She momentarily shifted her face to look in his eyes, and through a breath, murmured, "You really love me that much?...Only in four days! Knowing I am married!"

His voice shivered, as he spoke after a longer silence, "Can't you feel that!" he hissed, "Not a woman on earth can replace you for me."

"Your wife?"

He shifted his glance in her eyes, "What do think?"

She didn't replied, but briefly allowed his eyes to remain like that with out showing any discontent, "Even if I had been married to you... "

His gaze went deep in her eyes, and he silently flew a kiss towards her, that was filled more of lust.

She hissed, "Lie! You would have seen another woman."

"I only know...I love you like my body!" Waving his finger on her lap, towards her, he spoke again, "Please ...only once."

She hissed, " Twenty four hours...you only think of women! Only ten minutes before you have done so much... in bathroom. "

"Ruchi!" He said in very husky voice, " I can't ...I am going to do it...even if you leave."

There was a chunk of silence. Ruchi from the corner of her dismayed glance, looked at his eyes which were joined to his shaking fingers on his lap in an attempt to move towards her breasts. She hissed, " What are you doin'...any one can come in... don't look there."

Reddi ji shifted his eyes from his lap to the plant, but promptly moved his hand ahead of his lap, and put his eyeful palm, over her right bosom and fluffily pressed, and rubbed it. Ruchi continued to look at the door of the study. It all took less than half a minute.

"You... making me crazy, like you ...please understand, mother may come." My wife said, "she would be shocked to see us like this..."

"I think I need no permission, except from you," I could sense the distress, as he spoke.

"How you can do that. I belong to a family, and they all love me and care me so much ; you have seen that ." She spoke scratching the bonsai soft wood by her red polished nail, "Mother...and...almost all are accepting you...what else you want?"

The distress in Reddi ji hadn't loosened, as he spoke, "Why can't she stay little more?" He blew up, "Can't she leave you there 'til I leave! If I promise not to touch you!"

Her voice was quite low as she asked him, "And...when you have to leave?"

Reddi ji hissed in traveler's hurry, "I have flight around midnight night. I shall be leaving for Bombay by train at three in evening, leaving house around two ...tomorrow."

Ruchi napped nail in bonsai trunk, " Why can't you understand...she has to see father...this is the first time we have been out for so long in night," She spoke from corners of her glance, "She is doing every thing for you...if it comes to father ...she won't be able to do any thing... don't blame her, then!"

She spoke again after a silent intermission, "You are such a big man...if you can not keep little control over you, how you are running this mill... you have enemies around you...if you learn some control ...you can get any woman you think of ..." I still felt huskiness in his speech, "I don't know that! We should hurry now, it is nearing two thirty." He said, " Can you knock the door and call mother back?"

Ruchi hissed, "No, you know...I am not going to do that. Mother is first willing to bring back your wife here, and she is discussing that. "

It had been quite a time since I had left the bathroom, and the ladies were still in talks. I myself was now gradually drifting in dilemma and uncertainty of the outcome. May be there was re-thinking behind the doors!

Reddi ji hissed, "Suppose... she dismisses..."

"Who?" Ruchi asked.

"My wife," he said, " after all labor done by mother...she says big no, and that is quite possible for her to behave like that! "

"I don't know, ask mother?"

He hissed again, "Ruchi, I can make it, we are departing for a month...please just put your lips over it, once... please. " He waves his finger towards the staggering pant from the huge built up inside it.

Those daring words brought Ruchi 's edge glance over the bounce of his pant, and her face was rashly drowned in ponderous clouds of heaviness. She continued to look at that with out saying a word. -----

I was the first forthwith followed by Ruchi to see the movements at our right, as Mrs. Sen appeared from the heavy curtain folds, covering the study door.

She glanced at the both and unmistakably caught as Ruchi did quick depart of her glance from the lap of Reddi ji.

Mrs. Sen crushed her lips to hook her smile and saw Reddi ji didn't notice her till he saw Ruchi inched back and tried to regain courtly posture prescribed for a lady sitting before a man other than her husband. It all occured like a short circuit ; the only unaltered, were the wild vibrations of his pants covering his uncivilized genital.

After hearing her conversations with mother, I was dazzled by her wits. For the first time during last six hours we had been here, this fair colored, bit busty with nice hips, high-class matures woman, sent a musical thrill in me. Her blue sari with sleeveless blouse displaying her tight bra lines, the black sandals wrapped over her delicate feet, and her untied hairs loosely sweeping on her back were perfectly merging with the rich upholstery of this agitated room.

On her both arms she wore a pair of gold bangles filled by a dozen of dark blue glass bangles, and in few whites, between them. Her nails on long fingers were polished in reds and she wore an expensive diamond wedding ring in her forefinger, and a silver ring on her married feet's toe.

Like Ruchi, she too had sindoor {Red streak between hairs} and bindia {red round sticker} at the center of her forehead –added symbols of married woman of Indian lands.

Surely her womanly assets did not surpass my wife, but she appeared to me a goddess laying on bed, after understanding the desires of the man for the pleasures devised by Venus for her disciples.

In seconds, sex vibrations began to fill another lust in me- and those were powerful. I didn't know the history of this house, but it looked that Venus herself had designed and built it for her own people.

I wondered, how unfortunately during all those excitement filled killing hours, I had missed the delights of this elegant lady. I felt --I was flagrantly amateur- so largely neglecting every thing important and fine! Like, I was doing with my professional requirements!

Mrs. Sen walked across the room to the couple trying to appear in normal conservation. She stood facing Reddi ji, a shyness floated over her face as he tried to cover bulge of sex formed at his lap by his palms.

She knocked in his eyes and spoke, "Sorry man, I have to interrupt the talks. Now you need to be taught to wait...I am taking the woman with me for other things...where are two other men, gone?"

Reddi ji was still sweating as he spoke, "I think, they are outside."

Mrs. Sen eyed Ruchi from the corner of her sight, who was still trying to peel the bark from the thick stem of oak by the joint efforts of her eyes and elongated red nails. She spoke to Reddi ji, " From here onward, please have a large heart, for time being there is nothing more for you in the basket, except a coffee. Mother is not feeling well, and wishes to have a little nap before leaving."

Then she briefly turned her glance at Ruchi and said, " Mother has asked me to let you rest for couple of hours...you are coming with me inside."

She continued to look at Reddi ji whose face had rapidly turned impetuous, like a man being shifted from a carnival to a boat, to sail the tides himself.

Reddi ji asked her, "Where is mother?"

She replied, " She is not feeling well, extremely tired to move and talk, I am asking Shankar to put a bed for her in study."

That also took me off my legs! What the hell she was saying? I had clearly heard mother saying her to talk with me, and Ruchi!

She asked Ruchi, " I need to talk at your home...please, could you dial and give it me to speak."

Ruchi gulped guilt in her throat as she stood. I enchantingly viewed both women, as they walked across that white and blue checkered Persian carpet towards the telephone table. In those minimum seconds I could compare their back charms behind sweeping open hairs; and I held my earlier assessment!

I heard as Mrs. Sen took the receiver from my wife as she dialed and perhaps convincingly heard the ring, "...hello...Manisha! ...waking ...Oh no! Actually Jay is held up... all the three men, after dinner, went to office ...they are preparing some thing ... CEO... is leaving for Africa tomorrow...you may not know...we are still waiting for them...I think your mother and Ruchi would be staying here till they come back...or untill morning . We have no problem here...you may except them in mornin'... Would you like to talk mother...she is resting in room...oh yes...then sleep well...tell your father not to worry ... ok... bye!"

Reddi ji and I heard that lie like dumb.

She held the hand of Ruchi, and moved towards the gallery, and called for Shanker.

I, under dismay saw her telling him to put a folding cot in studyroom and arrange bedding for mother, not to forget a jug of water and a glass besides the cot.

Then I saw both fair sexes disappeared in gallery. Reddi ji looked like a prey of heartless killers.

For a moment I stood mute and fairly surprised by Mrs. Sen's words. It was all against the conversation I had heard. Certainly the ladies had talked quite a time after I left them. I cursed myself for leaving my little hide in hurry, but still I believed that mother was not a lady to act under whims.

I was not convinced by this drama, and sensed the waters were not that calm : I re-gathered Mrs. Sen's words in my mind - 'Now you need to be taught to wait...I am taking the woman with me for other things...' ; and my friend told me that it didn't smelled denial ; at best it could be a tease to Reddi ji! : Gave me ninety-nine positive signals–of what was coming!

However for one out of hundred, I thought to probe the men for such eventuality.

I saw Shankar coming towards my door, perhaps to take a folding cot available some where in this zone of house.

I retreated, and moved out without disquieting a particle of air in the room.

31 - - - - - - - -

Mr. Sen stayed on feet over the cozy grass bed, and heard my description, which concealed unnecessary details, those basically included playful actions between my wife and Reddi ji.

He spoke biting his words, " I can imagine your mother preferred not to confront Reddi, and sent her out to 'phone your sister. Illness is decoy ...I think she would leave once he is gone!" Taking few steps, he again spoke, "That's a clever game, but any way it is ladies ways...we must honor her truthfulness for bigger cause!" se!"

He asked, "I think, the night is over then! How Reddi ji took it...I don't see its goin' to alter any proposition on either side...after all he has all the promises for next month."

Obviously his reference also included the proposal for my exports engagements. I felt - I was swiftly entering inside the shell of Mr. Sen.

I asked gulping a chunk of salvia in my throat, " You would have to take his endorsement on papers."

He put his hand on my back and said, "No...I told you earlier, that won't be problem, I would see to that in morning."

Taking a brief intermission , Mr. Sen again spoke, " Now as you say ladies gone inside... Reddi ji would be leaving shortly...we may move in."

I followed him and walked inside the room. The big room was occupied only by dismayed Reddi ji stretched on love seat, and room appeared abnormally empty.

Reddi ji looked at us entering the room. Mr. Sen walked to the larger sofa at the right of Reddi ji's saddle, and I took the love seat at the extreme right where I had been sitting all the time. Our inclusion in the room didn't change the air of the space, and it looked we were soothing Reddi ji, by our silence!

Few moments passes till Reddi ji looked at the watch at his wrist, and spoke to Mr. Sen, " It is over 2:40, I think I may depart and take some sleep before it is dawn."

"That would repair you for journey."

"I must thank Mrs. Sen for her courtesy."

Then recalling some thing, Reddi ji leaned towards Mr. Sen, and began telling him about a delegation, Mr. Sen was supposed to see in his absence. I again took that red folder and began turning pages, aimlessly, but my thoughts continued to contest with my uneven heartbeats.

My eyes casually went in front of me and I saw the gallery, through which Mrs. Sen had taken my wife in the depths of house. What was coming up? I could think haphazardly, if she meant to give a sleeping bed alone to my wife, it was not a job, and she should have returned by now!

The thought of Mrs. Sen again stirred my loins, and my intentions began to glide over slippery rounds of her exposed arms, in that blue sleeveless tight blouse.

I had an itch to feel her armpits by my noose, and then by my lips. What was hidden in that mature womanly space? Hairy...no it must be clean, I wondered! The rootlets should read the texture of her vagina. And the smell!

I looked at her husband, discussing intimately just at my right with the CEO of my giant mill. I wondered if I could ever do that: But the thought was enough to take me in ecstasies of fantasies. Suddenly I compared me with Reddi ji; perhaps both of us were wandering in the killing wonders of women.

Then I made a dare to me – I must look inside her armpits - before we leave this place! And wetness began to creep every where in me!

Amid inner storms, I saw Shankar appearing from kitchen with a tray with two cups of coffee. He handed those to Reddi ji and his master, and then came to me with empty tray in his hand.

I was surprised and before he could speak, I asked, "Where is mother?"

He spoke, "She is sleeping in sahib's, room, " pointing his eyes towards studyroom at his right, he again spoke, " Your coffee is inside. Mem-shahib has called you." He was referring to Mrs. Sen.

Mr. Sen intriguingly turned his head to hear him, and then looked at me. I had nothing for him, except a puzzled look.

I asked, "Where are they?"

He softly spoke, "In sleeping room, I will show you."

I turned to Mr. Sen, and he waved me to go with him. Reddi ji continued to appear dumb all the time.

I followed Shankar's slow steps, and moving in gallery, looked at each door at my right and left. The first on my left was same kid's room and next to it was a larger door, apparently the legal entrance to the decorated bedroom, then there were other two more doors.

On my right after a blank wall, there was another larger door almost in front of the entrance for that flowered love den, and then passing this was another similar door, before that Shankar stopped. I saw a door ahead this, and then gallery opening in back verandah and then courtyard.

He lightly tapped the door, stayed for few seconds 'till he heard the response, and then turned and walked back towards his normal work place, the kitchen.

32 - - - - - - - -

It was Mrs. Sen, who opened the door and led me in a bedroom that was almost alike, I had seen earlier from the back door.

I had been thinking of Mrs. Sen from quite a time; a thrill came in me as I stood close to scented lady at the door, and then followed her inside in that luscious atmosphere.

Before I could see inside, my eyes went behind her flowing open hair that basically meant to me, her flat back wrapped in tight and thin sleeveless blue blouse showing all lines of white bra, and her generous hips carved in sari, and the naked band in between the two ; and the sway of her hips were accented by heels of the leather sandals she was wearing.

I thought for a moment ; how these ladies kill men!

I had kept my garments tight for any other woman, but now since things were changing meanings: I wanted to think of her!

I saw Ruchi sitting on the bed; her hips on mattress and legs resting on ground, and a cushioned chair before her suggested, it was for Mrs. Sen. A stool placed besides the ladies had three coffee cups, none of them was touched.

Ruchi was relatively refreshed but seemed unstable. Her black and white outfit and flowing hairs sweeping over the bed again mated the cozy air of the room.

Mrs. Sen walked to corner of room behind the bed, and began to drag another similar chair ; but before she could even properly hold that, I nearly leaped over her, and kept my hands over the back of her palms holding the chair. For moments my groin touched her hips, and I felt her body perfume more intimately!

1...456789