Fred & Ginger - Fantasy or Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face filled with devilment again, she turned and sat up, his eyes straight on her as she stood, grinning at Fred as she walked away from him, hips swaying and looking amazing.

She was approaching the stranger, his Grey hair shinning in the sun. Fred sat and watched her new found confidence, seeing his lover squat down right in front of the man's face only inches from him.

He couldn't hear the conversation, but what he could see was the man's hand and arm now moving to between her open legs, working up her spread thighs and she was staying in that position.

This allowed Fred to see her being touched, he knew she would be nervous, but she wouldn't be doing this without the safety of her lover behind her giving her this new found confidence to allow herself this pleasure.

She wanted that, she knew it would excite Fred, it was his suggestion to say hello to the man after teasing him. Fred looked on as the silver haired man's hand stroked between her legs.

Passing over her wetness, knowing her lips were hanging before him and he watched her back arch and presumed he had just pushed his fingers inside her.

His hand had indeed found her opening and pressed inside, she wondered if Fred see, glancing back and realising he was close enough too, and closer than it looked before.

She asked her new friend to turn over, asking to see what she did to him. Fred watched on as the man rolled onto his back, seeing Ginger now lay down beside him.

He watched her arm stretch out and down, her hand rising and falling. Her friends arm extended to her chest. Fred was solid, drooling as he watched his lover having fun, he wanted to go closer and join her but allowed her to explore herself and the man.

He choose to sit watching as her hand picked up speed, the man lying back and groaning out a loud 'YES' as he exploded over her hand and his own body.

Not ten minutes had passed by, Ginger was already walking back to her lover. A wry smile on her face now, had she shocked or pleased Fred?

It was answered as she approached; he was lay back with his erection pointing to his own stomach. She stood across his legs, legs straight as she bent over and kissed his erection.

"Did you enjoy that then?"

Fred now nodded; he told her it was amazing to see that she was able to explore her fantasies without fear. She informed him that was to gift him for his assistance, to show she could experiment, but not only for his pleasure but for her own.

She told how she wanted to make the man cum! She knew he would be excited after watching and felt it was only fair to assist him. Fred nodded his approval. She lowered herself, sitting down and rubbing her wet slit along his shaft. Looking down at him she asked,

"Don't you get jealous seeing another man touching me?"

He shook his head, explaining as he had before that he knew it was for a moment of pleasure, no feelings between them only the lust of the moment, he knew she was getting pleasure, that gave him his own and he knew that shortly after he would be benefiting from the basically, 'foreplay'.

He knew she would return and want to be with him and not another. She lowered, teasing his lips with her nipples, leaning to his ear and whispered,

"So basically he made me wet so you can fuck me?"

As her words left her mouth, she pressed back, expertly guiding him inside with no hands, banging back onto him until she squashed his balls between them.

She sat upright, caressing her own breasts, her muscles inside clenched at his erection. Another man now passed who she wished a good afternoon.

"How does that feel?"

Fred looked up gazing at her hands working her nipples and told her,

"It's amazing, but you need to allow people to see your riding my cock, fucking yourself, using my cock for your own pleasure, but you also forgot something"

She began to bounce, but slowed and eased off for him to roll the rubber down his shaft, lowered back onto him as another man was passing and craning his neck to see her penetrated.

Fred informed her so and she leaned forward and wiggled her bottom on him, stimulating him to push up to meet her downward motions.

He sat up towards her, his arm around her, lifting himself and pushed her back, but managing to keep his erection inside, lowering her into the shingle and pushing hard inside, taking her with her head now tipped backwards down the beach.

He pushed inside again, grabbed her legs lifting and placing them on his shoulders.

"Now you can get fucked! Just like you thought of that man doing, didn't you?"

She looked up, he was right! She had thought of the man on top of her, taking her in front of Fred as she masturbated him, but there was more he didn't know.

"Do you really want to know what I thought of while his cock was in my hand?"

Fred nodded, then spoke and told her,

"Every little dirty detail Ginger; no holds barred!"

He pushed hard inside her, his own hips gyrating and stirring his erection deep inside her. Her lips parted to speak and the true Ginger exposed herself.

"I dreamed of him pushing me back onto the beach. His hands pinned down my wrists. That shaven cock went inside me; but other men were surrounding us too! They were all masturbating; hands were touching me Fred, lots of different ones all over my tits and body and i couldn't stop them!"

Fred's speed and excitement increased, he listened asd she continued,

"I was surrounded, I couldn't see who was doing what, the shingle was scooped out from under my head and it tipped back, and they were using my mouth and fucking it!"

Fred was pounding inside her, their bodies were sliding down the beach, their eyes locked on each others, he was a little shocked at her detail, but loved her thoughts, another fantasy explained that made him visualise her like that.

He thrust hard, jabbing inside her, her legs trembled against his shoulders.Her moans were getting louder and quickening, she was gasping, he was pounding her until he released, yelling out himself with pleasure.

She knew he was unloading and yelled out too as his orgasm spurred hers, louder than other moments, but they didn't care one iota, their juices left there bodies, the teat filled inside her and hers flowed out and over him, he thrust the last few drop from his shaft, looked down at her chest rising and falling and asked,

"Have you seen my shy friend Ginger recently?"

They laughed together now. Both were now sweating a little in the sun. He lowered against her body. Their arms around one another but she rolled them over and sat on top of his wilting erection.

He watched her stomach push and the glint in her eyes as she gripped his wilting cock, leaking more over him and now he was feeling it running down over his balls.

He slid out and reached down removing the rubber. She was still sliding up and down against him using her juices as lubrication, sliding back and forth slowly against him while regaining their breath a little before finally rolling off him.

She eased off, rising to her feet and standing with the sun making the mess between her thighs glisten. He stood and joined her, again they embraced, breaking it to walk hand in hand to the sea.

They kicked water against each other gasping at how cold it was, finally hugging but wrestling to fall into the cool water beneath. They shrieked as they bodies chilled, quickly washing off before he chased her from the water, a passing couple looked on.

He reached the towel and began to dry her. The couple, Fred guessed in there 40's sat down the beach a little but to the side of them. There obvious exhibitionist manner instantly visible as she spread her legs for the man to bury his face between, she caressed her own breasts, them too gaining a voyeur who was now sitting down by their side.

She stopped touching her breasts and allowed him to reach over to caress them, but then he moved around, his erection heading for her face and was feeding his penis into her willing mouth, his own head now close to her partners and finally taking over, locking into a 69 position as her partner looked on.

Ginger was staring again, watching the lady playing, but her stare was broken by a man walking between the couples. He looked at the ladies while passing, towering over them, this was a huge man, standing around six and a half feet tall, broad shoulders and her eyes now moved and were now transfixed at what swung before him.

She stared back at Fred, watching as the man walked past, over into the rocks and out of sight. Fred taunted her, telling her to close her mouth as there were flies around and bigger things too. She laughed, asking him,

"Did you bloody see that thing?"

Fred chuckled and joked about the donkeys on the beach, and he thought one had just seen one pass, making a joke about ladies always loved a donkey ride. She giggled, but was staring towards the rocks hoping for another view. He took her arm, pulled her up, grabbing there bag and leaving the shelter, leading her towards where he had gone out of sight.

She protested and pulled back telling him she didn't need a closer look, she couldn't imagine sex with that, not with that thing! Fred laughed at her and pulled her forward.

She didn't resist now, listening as he suggested they could pass so she could say hello and have a closer look and walk away.

They stepped over the rocks, over a few more until the man could be seen reclined on a flat slate like rock. His ankles were crossed, his arms behind his head as they approached. His head lifted, he nodded, saying,

"Well hello young lady!"

Questioning what had taken her so long? She stuttered trying to find her words, stopped with his own as he again spoke out.

"You can do what you want with it, ladies feel the need to touch and feel, some are fascinated; some feel the need to experience more of it! I can see you're shy, go on, take it in your hands and play a little if you want?"

She looked back at Fred, she was nervous now from his confidence, but Fred took over.

"Don't just stand there taunting the man! Get on your knees between his legs, cup his balls and feel it for yourself, it's obvious to us both you want too!"

That was her cue, his command now made her knees bend as the man uncrossed his ankles and the huge penis dropped between his legs. Even Fred was amazed by it, but he wanted Ginger to feel, he knew her curiosity needed too.

She knelt down, knees together and took his sack in her hand. She cupped under as if weighing them, rubbing her hand down his shaft which now twitched and sprung up onto his thigh.

She giggled, her thumb tracing the slit, she pushed it upwards towards his navel, wide mouthed again, Fred joking that if she remained that way she may as well just put her mouth to good use.

She leaned closer, two hands reaching, caressing the hardening cock. She wanted too, but could she? Would it fit anywhere?

Her head lowered and licked from the base to the tip, his hand stroked her face as he dared her to try it. Her lips fell kissing the head, slowly opening her jaw, getting wider until it was entering.

Her knees now parted as she adjusted her position. She pushed down taking a mouthful, not able to take this thing down as she normally could. The big mushroom shaped head explored with her tongue, the taste of pre cum filled her mouth.

She was arching her back, her pussy pushing out and now felt hands taking her hips. She felt a penis pushing inside, never thinking to question who it was, marvelling at the thing she was devouring, it had broken her concentration to anything else.

She slid her lips down once more, his hand moving to the rear of her head, fingers in her hair as he applied some gentle pressure.

She was wide eyed and they were watering as the head was trying to penetrate her throat and making her gasp for air through her nose. Her insides were being penetrated, the cock slowly easing inside, slowly fucking her as she had presented herself to be and pushing her forward onto the cock in her mouth.

She choked a little as the cock started to stretch her throat having to lift her head off quickly. She looked up, and gasped for air to see Fred standing in front of her.

Her heart skipping as she realised it was not him now inside her, quickly turning her head to see the grin or another older man as he pushed forward inside her.

Her head was turned and pushed back down, she shook so hard, gagging again as her orgasm hit her so hard and so quick, the emotions running through her head to quickly to comprehend as he held her onto him making her cheeks bulge, eyes stretch open as she flooded the man now behind with her juices.

Fred's was now caressing his shaft, watching the performance, her lips wide, the man behind speeding up giving a loud groan as he came and pushed hard inside.

Fred had ensured her protection unknown to her as she reached back finally thinking he may have entered with no protection. Relieved now as she felt the rubber around him; again turning back and sinking her head on the monster.

Her pussy fell empty as the man behind withdrew. The cool sea air filled her gaping hole as Fred moved beside her. She was released again to gasp out for air, but this time finding herself being pulled up and off the cock before her.

Fred kissed her lips and told her she looked so dirty sucking on his huge cock! She licked her lips breathing heavily with a huge grin. The man that was behind before now joined Fred on the opposing side of her body.

Fred nodded, her head turning between them but finding them cradling her and lifting her. One arm under her legs each and there others locking behind to cradle her into a sitting position.

They lifted her, stepping forward so she hovered above the beast. She looked and saw him holding that erection in the air now with rubber stretch over it. She screamed out,

"No, I can't, it won't!"

She was lowered still protesting, Fred looked at her face; he knew it was false, her eyes went wide as she finally touched the tip,

"Oh my fucking god! Oh my fucking god noooo!"

They lowered her slightly again; the tip pressed hard against her entrance, Fred gave her the chance to stop, asking,

"Do you want us to move you away darling? Do you not want to try to take it then?"

She looked at him, sighed, she so wanted too, but didn't want to admit it. Their arms eased her down, she gasped, staring into Fred's eyes, still no answer as it stretched her entrance and finally made her exclaim,

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! NO WAY, NO FUCKING WAY!"

She was spread and on it, the mushroom shaped head had stretched and penetrated her as Fred asked again, this time with no hesitation on her answer.

"Slowly, just please slow. It's only fucking in me, it's in, and it's fucking huge. It's so fucking big!"

The men's faces all grinned. They saw her ecstasy as she was lowered, moaning and still shouting out profanities as it was inching in and stretching her like never before.

She had played with objects that were big but could only compare this to an experiment she once had with a cucumber.

But when she tried that she was in control, had all the time in the world and could lower onto it. They lowered her again; she was full and screamed out, her body now failing to fall as she was filled and the head pressed hard against her cervix.

"No more, please, it's going to go into my fucking belly!"

The men lowered her legs allowing her to adjust to kneel over it. Her head tipped back, she slowly raised and lowered herself again. She was still gasping out and saying no, but now riding slowly up and down.

Fred moved to witness this, her pussy so stretched, he stepped forward, standing over the man and pulled her head to his erection, pushing down into her face as she loved, and holding her to him.

Fred felt small now, but her cheeks hollowed and sucked, the man below bucked up, her eyes nearly popping out. She knelt stationary and allowed him to push up, to fuck her banging against every thrust against her cervix.

She shuddered, the feeling like nothing ever encountered before, he quickened, pushed up again, forcing her body to rise with his cock. She grabbed Fred, covering the beast with her juices, flooding him as she gripped onto Fred's buttocks.

Her nails dug into his bottom as a second wave of pleasure hit her, never experienced before, the orgasm's were only seconds apart, she released Fred's penis, screaming out so loud and rammed down hard causing the beast to now explode inside her.

Fred stood back, he marvelled as she stared into the sky. Her fingers rubbed her clitoris again as she pushed herself down for one more orgasm. She shook her head in disbelief.

She couldn't believe what had just happened, the size of this penis, her ignorance allowing a man just to enter her and not know who it was. Fred still pleasuring his own erection in front of her.

She finally raised herself off the thing, her legs buckled as she fell to her knees before him. She looked up and mouthed,

"Thank you!"

He stepped forward, pushed into her mouth and fucked it hard. Her hand fell again to her clit, joining him in his orgasm as it filled her mouth.

She had to pull off for air just as he came, making her drool his cum down her chin, some hitting her face but grabbing him to drain every last drop that she could with her hand.

She fell onto her hands, head still shaking in disbelief, pussy still gaping open as she began to laugh, the disbelief but shock at her afternoon, she rolled over, reached up for Fred's hand and pulled him down to kiss her.

The men had left behind them. They lay there holding each other, breathing slowing, her giggles subsiding as she still questioned,

"I didn't take that? I couldn't have!"

Fred looked into her eyes raising his, confirming,

"You did, and you looked like a women possessed as it stretched you! Like a porn star having her first big cock and loving it".

Nearly half an hour passed by, time had run out for the lovers, but Ginger did not want to leave. Her disappointment showing as Fred suggested they needed to make a move to get her back home before she was missed.

The walk back across the beach finding it much harder now; both exhausted, legs aching and helping each other as they walked.

Finally they reached the post, covering there bodies once more before heading to the car. They climbed inside, the disappointment showing as they drove away from there idyllic moment.

For nearly three hours Ginger still explained her disbelief, sat spread, examined herself, turned the mirror down to look at her red swollen pussy.

She was a little bruised, her heart beat felt in her pussy for the journey, finally back at Fred's, kissing goodbye and not even time to share a coffee now.

She drove quickly home, just made the shower before hearing the door close knowing her partner had returned. She breathed a sigh of relief, just washing herself clean in time as his head popped around the door and asked,

"How was your day then?"

She joked to herself as she answered,

"I was stretched to my limits. I'm exhausted!"

He laughed and said,

"What, eight hours and you're exhausted?"

The door closed, she smiled and muttered to herself,

"If only you fucking knew!"