All Comments on 'From Heaven... Ch. 02'

by soroborn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
canndcanndover 12 years ago

hmm...i liked this chapter more b/c I think you did alot of what I hoped for in my comment on ch.1. You put in more details to describe what they were doing. I thought the scene with the whale was very nice. Still let them get down to basics...what job does he do? Tell us about his family. I loved the gossiping she heard. It's so true about people judging. It's exactly how it would probably be in real life. Sad really :) I have to wonder what she was asking in church lol I was ready for a birds and the bees talk. Keep writing and working on the same stuff.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
WOW ! What a great Story

I am really ejoying this story. The first chapter drew my interest and was quite good. The second chapter is fantastic, I love your work.Please keep the chapters coming as I am very interested in the rest of the story.My opinion is you are a fantastic author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A C. S. Lewis fan?

I suppose your handle should have been a clue - are you tall, redheaded and do you live in the desert? The real giveaway, though, is the quotation. But more importantly, the intersection of the human and spiritual can make a wonderful story, as Lewis shows. Your story is demonstrating a great deal of promise. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous