Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OH NO!

Beanie stopped at a stretcher of a teenage girl whose eyes were staring up at the ceiling not making any movements. She was so stoned out that April thought she was playing dead. Beanie raised up his pitchfork and came down stabbing the teenage woman in the abdomen. The woman was gasping and choking at the same time as blood flowed out of her mouth. All this while still staring up at the ceiling like her soul already left her body.

April cried but did not make a sound hoping not to draw Beanie's attention even though it was pointless. She hoped that she was the lucky one not to be spotted and Beanie would tire out or lose interest before he ever got to her.

Beanie went to the other stretcher where a young man was mumbling to himself. Beanie raised up the pitchfork and came down stabbing him in the stomach. The man gasped and spit up blood as Beanie dug real deep into his gut killing him instantly.

April looked up at the ceiling tears streaming down her face and also mumbling to herself. But this was not the cause of the infection. This was April asking for a prayer. A prayer where she was begging God to finally come down and stop all this madness that has plagued her town.

After hearing most of the townspeople being stabbed to death by Beanie, it was a matter of time before he got to her. April closed her eyes and prepared to accept her fate. She looked on the bright side of things. At least she gets to see what the afterlife held for her.

After hearing all the gut wrenching sounds of infected civilians being stabbed to the death, April heard the door creak open again.

Great, another psychopath wanting to join in on the fun.

"What the hell?!" The voice said. The voice April recognized all too well.

April's intuition told her this was her time to call out for help. "Help!" She screamed as loud as she could not caring if Beanie heard it. "Please help me!"

"April," The recognizable voice called, "is that you?"

"Please get me out of here, he's crazy!"

Chapter 35:

To Save A Life

Erica, Jennifer, and June made it to the third floor. After experiencing the horror on the second, the women did not want to take any more chances. So they trend carefully searching through each room to make sure no one or nothing was hiding and waiting for the next fool to step into their lair.

Erica and June searched the rooms while Jennifer followed behind to scared even though she was following the women.

While searching Erica heard something strange in one room. She couldn't quite make it out but it sounded like talking. Erica slowly opened the door and looked inside wide eyed. "What the fuck?!"

In the room were many people strapped down on stretchers. Some were not moving and others were laughing and mumbling to themselves. All of them must have been infected.

"Help," Erica heard a voice she recognized all too well, "please help me!"

"April," Erica called, "is that you?"

"Please get me out of here, he's crazy!"

Erica turned to an old, white, bearded man with a long pitchfork coming towards her and fast.

"Shit!" Erica cried as she jumped back out of the room. "June, I think I found your girlfriend?"

The old man stepped out of the room holding the bloody pitchfork ready to charge.

Jennifer and June joined Erica from behind watching in wide eyed as the old man was ready to strike.

Erica held up her gun. "Put it down old man." But the old man held the blood soaked fork directly at her. "Look, you have a garden tool I have a gun. Think about it dude."

The old man still did not listen. Instead he yelled charging right at Erica. Giving her no choice, Erica fired a shot straight at his chest. The old man paused but he shook it off like it was a punch and continued to strike again. Erica fired another shot at him this time hitting him in his head dead center. The old man dropped the fork and fell to his knees, then collapsed on the blood smeared floor.

All three women stared down at the man in disbelief.

"Well, he's not getting up," Erica said sarcastically.

"Someone, anybody, are you there?" April yelled almost sounding like she was crying.

"April," June called passing by the old man and heading into the room, "where are you?"

"Here," April said trying to look up at her savior.

June followed the sound and finally spotted April strapped to the stretcher. "Don't worry, I'll get you out."

"Please hurry."

Erica joined June in helping untie April's straps. When she was finally freed, April rose up and wrapped her arms around June giving her the strongest embraces she has ever given in her entire life.

"Thank you," April cried with tears of joy streaming down her cheeks.

"It's okay," June soothed, "we're here."

"Guys," Erica spoke, "I'm glad we are all together again but can we get the fuck out of here now? Just being in here makes me feel like I'm about to be infected."

April and June broke their embrace.

"Yes please," April laughed joyfully.

Jennifer was outside waiting. After seeing all the infected in the room, she was afraid to breathe in there. As she waited she thought she felt a presence from her side. To make sure she wasn't paranoid, Jennifer turned slowly and jumped back gasping when she saw the old man stand up with the bullet hole in his head. But he looked much different than he did before. His eyes were pitch black. Like his eyes were like staring into two voids.

"Guys," Jennifer screamed, "I think you better get out here, now!"

The women ran out of the room and turned to see what Jennifer was backing away from.

Beanie stood with his pitch black eyes looking like he was staring into space.

Erica raised the gun and began to fire again but heard a click instead. "Shit, I'm out of bullets!"

The women looked at each other wondering what to do and then turned to Beanie Shaw who stared at them like he was pissed off. But something worse happened.

Beanie's head looked like it was melting and pulling apart. The women stared in horror as they couldn't tell whether they were looking at the death of Beanie Shaw or he was being reborn into something else.

Then teeth formed in the middle of the skull splitting it open down the middle. The monster Beanie fell to his hands and boots as the skull mouth opened up and growled ferociously.

"THE FUCK?!" Erica cried in shock as the once old man was still transforming.

Beanie's back shirt tore open and his back was tearing sprouting out purple tentacles flailing in all kinds of directions.

"RUN!" June screamed as she took April's hand and ran in the other direction with Erica and Jennifer doing the same thing.

All four women ran as the beast ran after them like a predator running after its prey.

The four women was about to come to an intersection and that's when June came up with an idea.

Looking back she saw that the beast was right on their tail. With her right hand she fired off an arc spray of fire hitting the thing on its back. The monster paused squealing and flailing in pain. But despite its 4th degree burns it still ran after them.

After reaching the intersection the four women split two ways. April and June ran to their left while Erica and Jennifer ran to the right.

Confused and probably blinded by the flames covering its body, the beast crashed into the wall still squealing in pain. All four women stopped running and turned and watched as the creature tried to stand on its hands and feet.

"Erica," June called getting Erica's attention, "fire at it now!"

"No problem," With that said Erica held her hands up only a few inches apart gathering all the energy she had creating electricity between her fingers. Focusing on the beast that was quickly recovering despite the flames on its body, Erica shot two of her hands out shocking the creature with tons of volts.

The beast stayed paralyzed by the electricity it was taking and then, "BOOM!" The beasts back of flaming tentacles exploded in a mess of poison blood and parts.

All four women were breathing heavily. Jennifer felt like she wanted to faint. Not from exhaustion but from the fact that she has had enough of this crazy shit. Why did they have to wake her up?

After dealing with two monsters, the four women took the stairs.

April looked into the glass window of the door to the second floor and saw that everything was set aflame. "What the hell?"

"Don't ask," June said taking April by the hand and leading her down the steps.

Soon as they made it outside the building they heard a big explosion from the second floor.

All four women looked up at the building that was supposed to be a center to help people get better. Not only did the people get sicker, they changed into horrorifying monstrosities.

Erica turned to the RV. "Shit!"

"What is it now," June asked and suddenly fell silent after sharing the same stare as Erica.

While Erica and June were busy saving the women from monsters, someone set the RV aflame. It had plenty of time to spread all over the vehicle.

June could absorb the fire if she wanted to but what was the point? The damn thing was smoking and it was destroyed. This was bad. Very bad!

"Was that ya'lls ride?" Jennifer asked hoping she was wrong.

"It was," Erica said.

"So what do we do now?" April asked.

"I guess we walk until we find another workable car," June suggested knowing that Erica had enough energy to suck up or give electricity to anything electrical.

Just when they were about to leave, the women heard ringing.

June looked down at her pocket and took out her cell. It rung again.

"Who is it?" Erica asked.

June looked at the screen that said, "UNKNOWN". "I don't know, it doesn't say."

The phone rang again this time louder since it wasn't smothered in June's pocket.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Erica asked eager to know who would contact them at a time like this. "Answer the damn thing."

June pressed talk and put the cell to her ear. "Hello?"

"My, my, you took awhile answering that," A voice on the other end said with a British accent, "for a second there I thought something happened to you on your way out."

"Excuse me," June interrupted, "who is this and how did you know we were in the hospital. Are you still inside?"

"Oh gracious no. I am far from ending up in a predicament that you four are in."

June's eyes widened in shock. "How did you know we were inside? How did you know that we made it out? Where are you?"

"My dear child I have eyes in certain places that you may not know about. That's the beauty of technology, it's everywhere."

"Who is it?" April asked but June was too busy listening on the cell to answer her question.

"How did you get this line to work?" June asked. "Why are you calling us now? Is there someone coming to get us out of here?"

"Now, now, questions will be answered in due time," The British woman said, "but you are going to have to make it out of the town first. And by the way you just handle those nightmarish creatures you and your friend Erica a quite the team."

June's eyes widened again. How did she know their names?

"And to answer the important question, no. No one is coming. The military were giving strict orders to cover this up and if I tell you now you probably would have lost all hope by now. And we do not want that now do we?"

"Look lady," June shot out getting irritated, "I don't know what the fuck is going on or who the fuck you are but if you are not going to help us get out of here in any way, then you might as well stop wasting our time and hang up!"

"My, my, such flare. But you already have that ability don't you?"

Annoying as the British woman's sarcastic remarks, she knew an awful lot about Erica and June and their abilities.

"Enough diddly-daddly, let's get straight to the point shall we?" The British woman advised. "You want out of the town and I want you out of the town, especially the other two women who are with you. So you see, we all want the same thing."

"So why don't you get us out of here. A helicopter, truck, car something?" June asked hoping the British woman had the answer.

"I'm afraid that is impossible. You see, there are people out there who are watching you also and probably trying to trace this phone now. Even though the trace is impossible, I can't take the risk of being discovered by anybody. At least not yet." June thought this whole conversation was pointless and was about to hang up until the British woman told her what she needed to hear. "What I can do is lead you in the right direction out of town, but I warn you, it may not be as simple as you think."

June looked up at the confused women who stared back at her as if waiting for an answer. "Okay, tell us what we need to do?"

"Wonderful, oh and I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is, "The Wire"."

Chapter 36:

What She Said

Since someone set the RV on fire, the women had to continue through the town on foot.

As they made their way through the town, they couldn't help but look at the town's misery and destruction. Small business buildings were crashed into, looted, or mysteriously set on fire.

Cars were parked wildly on sidewalks, some were broken into, and others were set on fire just like the RV.

A once quiet and beautiful town was now turned into the Apocalypse.

"What's happening?" Jennifer cried frantic. She never had seen such destruction except for what she saw in the movies.

"I don't know," answered Erica, "I just know that we need to get the hell out of here before we end up just like the rest of the town." Erica turned to June. "Are you sure this, "Wire", bitch knows what she's talking about?"

"She told us we had to keep going the way out of the town and find a vehicle. She said you know what to do."

"And did she happen to say where this miracle vehicle is at?" Jennifer sarcastically said.

"No," June answered, "she just say we know when we'll find it."

"Great," Erica said, "that's enlightening."

As they walked down the dark streets June gasped and stopped holding everyone back. The other women stopped wondering why June would halt in her tracks, and then they saw the barrel of a rifle pointed straight at her face.

June and the rest of them turned to the person holding the gun. It was Jason!

Chapter 37:

Church of Latter Day Saints 2

"What the fuck is going on?!" Jason demanded. He was sweating but his skin was cherry red and tan colored. And there were no dark veins running up his cheeks, which means he wasn't infected like the others. "What the fuck is going on?!" He repeated.

"Jason," April spoke cautiously, "put the gun down." Jason pointed the gun at April hesitantly. "Jason, please," April begged, "you do not want to do this."

"Why not?" Jason asked balefully. "You don't talk to me anymore, you're a dyke, the whole town is going to hell, and I don't know if you people are one of them."

"We're not one of them," Jennifer exclaimed.

"How do I know that," Jason said holding the gun steady on all of them, "everybody else here are either dead or gone crazy!"

"Well we're neither," Erica cried.

"Prove it."

The women looked at Jason rolling their eyes and baffled by the order. What were they suppose to do, get a blood test?

Suddenly all five of them heard a loud pop followed by a spark on the concrete.

"Shit, everybody hide!" Erica yelled as all five of them hid behind parked vehicles.

Another sound of a loud pop reverberated in the air and the car window the four women were hiding behind busted on the passenger side.

"Who in the hell is shooting at us?!" Jennifer asked coming back to hysteria.

"I don't know, why don't you go ask him?" Erica retorted.

Another pop of a sniper shot rang out hitting the car they were behind.

Jason used his scope on his hunting rifle to see who was shooting but went back into hiding after another shot rang out.

"Can you see him?!" June asked.

"No," Jason answered, "whoever's shooting has a good sight on us and is hiding. He's not going to let me get a good look at him."

Erica turned to her left and saw the one place that she least expect to hide. "There, the church!"

"How are we going to get there with that maniac firing at us?" April asked.

"I hate to say this but we're going to have to make a run for it," Erica suggested.

"You're kidding?"

"No Erica's right," June agreed, "to the church!"

"Okay, on my count," Erica said, "ready? One. Two. Three!"

All five of them jumped out of their hiding place and ran for the church still hearing the gunfire. Erica opened the door and ran inside with the rest of them following from behind. Jason was the last one in and he slammed the door behind them.

"Well that was exciting," Erica said breathing heavily, "who would have thought we would be actually saved by an actual church?" But Erica turned to the townspeople sitting silently in their pews. All of them turned to the racket behind them and the five survivors stood shocked and horrified. All the townspeople looked sweaty, pale, and had dark veins running through their faces. "Okay, I spoke to soon."

To make matters more horrifying, the townspeople stood up holding long, wooden, and sharp garden tools. June spotted an obese man wearing suspenders and a red cap and was holding a long, blood, soaked machete.

But it was what was ahead of the people that shocked the hell out of them.

On the altar was a 10 foot, pale, and vein blob looking thing with three long tentacle like heads on the top. There were no eyes on the three heads but they had rows of long, twig size, sharp teeth drooling with blood and ooze. In the middle of the thing was a long slit, but it did not open and truthfully the five did not want to know what was inside.

The townspeople were moving closer as the five stepped back. They wanted to leave but almost forgot about the sniper outside. They came to the realization that they were trapped.

"So what do we do now?" Erica asked feeling the energy developing through her system.

June turned to Erica the same way Erica turned to her and then they both turned to the oncoming townspeople.

June stretched out her hands and her hair and hands set aflame. "We fight!"

Erica raised her hands to chest level and electricity formed between her fingers and then around her body. "About fucking time!"

"What the fuck?!" Jason said shocked at what he was witnessing.

Chapter 38:

Electro-Pyro

An old lady ran at them with a butcher knife. Erica shot a bolt right at her forcing the old, infected, bitch back. A farmer joined in on the attack using, of all things, a pitchfork. June fired a fireball at the man forcing him back as well, but wailing around in flames.

More people came onto the attack. Unlike April, Jason, and Jennifer who were amazed to see such power coming out of their bodies, the infected didn't care neither were they frightened. They just kept coming as if the infection they were experiencing was taking full control demanding their heads.

The obese, trucker looking man raised his machete up high and charged. Erica shocked him with a lightning bolt and the obese man shook and seized falling to the floor dead.

More townspeople tried to attack but this time they spread apart trying to either confuse Erica and June or take them both down separately.

Breaking up into two teams to take down Erica and June was no problem for them. June fired an arc spray of fire burning the townspeople to death.

On the other side, a man with a chainsaw charged at Erica. But Erica caught him and shot her bolts right at the man hitting the chainsaw and ricochet it back on his face, sawing through the skull. More townspeople charged after her giving Erica an idea. She shot one infected and with enough force, the electricity went through him and into another infected. Then another and another and another until all of them were electrocuted to death.