Genesis: Electro-Pyro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April, Jason, and Jennifer watched in total amazement as Erica and June were obliterating the townspeople with their combining elements. They were truly God's answered prayers.

After all the townspeople were scorched or electrocuted to death, there was only the three headed monster that growled at what looked like in anger for killing the rest of its flock.

Unafraid and pissed off, June shot another arc of fire but this time in front of the three headed beast creating a firewall big enough to trap the monster. Even though the monster looked like it was stuck to the wall, June did not want to take any chances.

After June trapped it on the alter with her flames, it was Erica's turn to make the next move. Erica raised her hands and created another surge of electricity that sparked and crackled around her fingers and surrounded her body unharmed. "EAT THIS!" With that said Erica shot out lightning bolts from her two hands hitting the thing in the first head's neck.

The monster felt the shock so hard that the creature slithered back into its amoeba looking nest.

June suddenly came up with an idea. "Erica," June called getting Erica's attention, "do that again with the other two heads!"

"My pleasure," Erica said as she absorb more energy in her hands and shot out electricity, but this time after shooting the head on the right. She kept firing shocking the third and final head.

Both heads retreated inside the nest and suddenly the middle slit opened up and a head popped out staring at them coldly.

Erica and June glanced at each other and back at the thing in shock.

"Oh my God!" April finally spoke after the assault on the whole church was over.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!" Jennifer chimed in.

Jason stood flabbergasted as he stared into the face of a man he recognized, respected, loved. "Father?"

All five of them thought that Barry McBane was going to force himself all the way out of the nest but it was only his head that was revealed like the thing swallowed his body whole. Or the thing was his body!

Barry stared at the five survivors who couldn't look away in horror and said: "SINNERS!"

Chapter 39:

Barry "Hydra" McBane

"SINNERS, ALL OF YOU!" Barry yelled in what looked like sheer anger. "HOW DARE YOU DESTROY WHAT I'VE WORKED SO HARD TO CREATE! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSULENCE! HAVE YOU NO DECENCY!"

Erica and June glanced at each other and back at Barry unfazed by the terror. Both of them raised their hands up ready to strike but heard a gun go off from behind them.

For a second both transgender powered women thought they have been shot, then turned towards the women who were staring at the same thing. They were okay thank God.

Jason pointed the rifle right at Erica and June. "Don't!"

"Jason," April called, "what are you doing?!"

"Stopping them from making a big mistake."

"What mistake? Let them kill that thing!"

"That thing is my father!" Jason carefully walked right in front of Erica and June standing between them and his monster of a father. "You're not going to kill my dad."

All five of them heard a strong growl and turned to Barry whose head was sunken back in the nest and the damn thing slithered out three more heads. Or they were the same ones Erica thought she destroyed.

"Great." Erica said really wanting to fry Jason for his interference.

"Jason listen to me," June spoke calmly, "your dad is not your dad anymore. Either you let us kill it right now or let us out of here because this place is about to burn up and not all of us can survive fire like me."

"I don't care!" Jason yelled holding the rifle up to the both of them. "You think you cared when you were fucking my girlfriend?" June stood paused. They just barely got out of a massacre and the preacher has turned himself into a grotesque, hydra like, monster and all Jason could think about was how June fucked, or made love, to his now ex? "You already took the girl of my dreams away from me. I'm not going to let you take my father too."

Jason pointed the gun at June like he was ready to aim and shoot but felt something wrap around his ankle and pull making him drop to the floor a long with his gun. Jason turned to see that a tentacle wrapped itself around his ankle so tight; Jason thought the thing was going to pull it off. Instead it pulled his body towards the three headed monster lifting him up off the floor and in the air.

"Father no!" But Jason's cries were not enough to stop the beast. It raised Jason above the creature's mouth and swallowed him whole.

Now that Jason fell victim to the beast, it drew its attention to Erica and June.

"Great," Erica said, "now what?"

April ran up between Erica and June.

"April," June called hoping the creature wouldn't take April as its next meal, "what are you doing?"

"Trust me," April assured snatching Jason's rifle off the floor.

Peering into the scope she saw one of the heads reach further out opening its gooey mouth and ready to feed.

With one shot, she fired at the head. The head squealed in pain as it sunk back into its nest to recuperate. Then April shot the second head and the third with point blank accuracy.

Just like April predicted, Barry's head slithered into view.

"SINNERS!" He repeated. "YOU WILL BE DAMNED!"

"Erica, June, now!" April yelled hoping her hunch was right.

Erica and June absorbed all the energy they had and shot out their powers aiming at Barry's head.

"Try mixing your powers together!" April yelled.

Erica and June did like April suggested and combined their elemental gifts. A mixture of the world's most powerful forces of nature hit Barry in the head so hard that instead of being on fire or electrocuted, it exploded instead.

The women heard the creature scream out in pain as the fire around it grew and was now engulfing the church.

"We need to get the hell out of here!" Jennifer cried going for the door but when she tried to open it, it wouldn't budge. "Something is wrong with the door, it won't open!"

"Move," Erica ordered.

Jennifer stepped aside as Erica shot the door with full blown electricity blowing the double doors to pieces.

"Come on let's go!" Erica rushed as she was the first one out.

The rest of the women followed behind escaping from the church that now belong to the flames.

Hoping that the sniper was gone the women made a run for it while the church was burning.

As they walked along the sidewalk passing by small business stores, the women became paranoid. Not that the fact that there would be more monsters out there, but the fact that now they had a crazy sniper who happened to find them and want to pick them off one by one.

Now that they think about it. That was awfully coincidental. Whoever it was shooting at them, the only place to hide was in the church filled with the town's maniacs and a giant three headed monster! The only reason why the sniper hasn't made his move yet is probably because the damn fool thought they were already dead. The whole thing was getting weirder by the second.

"Holy shit!" Erica said staring across the street.

"What is it?" June asked.

Erica walked across the street to a fancy cherry red Charger R/T. Even in the dark it was so shiny and beautiful as if it has never been touched.

Erica pulled the lever on the door and opened it. Just their luck.

All four women jumped in the car with April and June in the backseat and Erica and Jennifer in the front with Erica at the wheel.

"Where's the key?" Jennifer asked.

Erica scoffed. With one index finger, she touched the keyhole and suddenly the engine started up along with the stereo. "Baby, who needs keys when you got me?"

Jennifer leaned over and gave Erica a strong big kiss. "I am so going to fuck you when we get out of here!"

Just Jennifer making such a promise made Erica's nipples hard and her penis nearly stand on end.

Erica put the gear in reverse to back up and then into drive to move forward as they drove. Luckily for them the cars were on the side of the street and the roads were clear enough that they finally made it out of town.

The women cheered. Even though April and Jennifer moved into the town to start a wonderful life, it also brought misery and death. They were happy to leave everything behind if it meant to live to see another day.

April leaned on June's shoulder and June leaned on April both holding hands and happy that they both survived to live, love, and fuck. June's nipples and penis were hard just thinking about it.

It seems they went through the worst part of the town and now they were ready to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

BOOM! All four women were startled by a sudden bump in the back that jerked them forward.

"What the fuck was that?!" Erica asked getting fed up with all the surprises.

April and June looked behind them in the mirror to see a pitch black SUV driving at top speed. It drove up and rammed them again.

"Shit," Erica cried out, "June what the fuck is going on?"

"Something bad," June said staring hard at the SUV coming towards them, "very bad."

Agent R was behind the wheel.

Chapter 40:

Fight Fire With Fire

BOOM! That was the sound the SUV made when it rammed into the back of the Charger R/T.

Erica pressed her foot on the accelerator really hard making the R/T speed up faster, but for some reason the Agent R's vehicle was fast enough to catch up with them. "Shit!" Erica cried looking in her rearview mirror. "This bitch will not get off my tail!"

Agent R sped up faster driving up beside them on the driver's side giving Erica a full view of his face.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!" Erica said.

"What, what is it?" June asked.

"It's Agent R!"

"You're kidding, you mean he's still alive?!"

"Who?" April asked.

"Long story."

Agent R steered the wheel rubbing up against the R/T.

"Fuck," Erica cried again, "he's trying to run us off the road!"

"Try to speed up ahead of him," June advised.

"I'm trying as hard as I can June."

Erica press hard on the accelerator speeding the car up to the point Agent R was behind them again.

"Open the sun roof," June ordered.

Erica searched and found a button on car ceiling. Erica pressed the button and the tented, glass, roof reared back letting the air flew through.

"What are you going to do?" April asked. She couldn't believe the danger they were in.

"Fight fire with fire." Said June as she stood up and slipped through the roof.

June raised her hand and threw a fireball right in front of the SUV. Agent R dodged to the left as it exploded like a mine bomb that went off. June threw another fireball, Agent R dodged that too.

It was to the point Agent R had his own fire power. He took out his berretta and reached out and fired a few shots trying to hit June.

"Shit!" June exclaimed as she ducked back into the R/T.

Agent R fired again, all four women ducked as the bullet hit through the back of the car window almost hitting the four women.

"That's it!" Erica said having enough of all the surprises. They just made it out of the town and she would be damned if they were going to die after all they been through. "Jennifer, I need you to take the wheel."

"What?!" Jennifer said not sure if what Erica was planning was such a good idea.

"Take the wheel. I'm going to try and stop this fucker once and for all!"

Jennifer did what she was told and took the wheel as Erica climbed her way to the sunroof. Building up electricity again, but careful enough to only absorb enough electricity in her upper body.

Agent R was going to fire his weapon again and this time he wasn't going to miss. After getting shot by that he-she bitch, they had a major score to settle.

But before Agent R could pull the trigger, Erica shot out her electric bolts. Agent R tried to dodge it but did not take in consideration that the stream of electricity was ongoing.

Instead of hitting Agent R dead on, Erica shot his tire on the passenger side making the tire explode and the rim screeching on the pavement.

Agent R lost control of the SUV and the vehicle flipped over crashing on the side of the road.

Erica ducked back into the car taking control of the wheel. She turned the car sideways making it squeal to a stop. Then she drove back towards the destroyed SUV.

"Erica, what are you doing?" Jennifer asked confused on why they were driving back towards a trained killer.

"Yeah, what are you doing?" June asked getting irritated by Erica's brave and unquestionable antics.

"You'll see," Erica said parking the car right beside the crashed SUV.

Erica put the car in park and stepped out heading towards the damaged vehicle. There she spotted Agent R trying to crawl his way out through that shattered window.

Giving the poor bastard no mercy, Erica grabbed Agent R hearing him scream in agony.

"Shit woman," Agent R cried in pain, "or man, whatever you people are!"

By the look of him his left arm looked like it was broken. Served him right.

Erica wrapped the palm of her hand around his throat and squeezed his broken arm with the other making the Agent cry out in pain. "The name is Erica and you are going to tell me what the hell is going on and why has the town gone straight to shit?"

Agent R knew that Erica was not going to let go unless he told them what they wanted to hear. "Okay, okay, I'll tell you. Just let go of my arm will ya?!"

Erica did what Agent R said for now and kept her blue eyes on him and her ears open. "Well, you can begin."

Taking a deep breath Agent R gave in and spilled out the information. "A month ago a plane was suppose to carry classified cargo to a nearby headquarters just north of here. Something went wrong and they lost contact."

"Who are, "They"?" June asked also keeping her eyes on Agent R just in case he tried something and her ears open to listen to the information.

Agent R gave June a stern look. "I think you know who?"

"You mean the RC?"

"The who?" Jennifer asked confused.

"The Rainbow Coalition," Erica answered.

"We traced the plane by a GPS tracker that they planted inside the plane. Turns out the plane somehow crash landed in Mulberry Lake."

"What was in the cargo?" Erica asked even though she probably didn't want to know.

"A chemical that the RC created. It's called, "Trixie"."

"Oh my God," April spoke.

"What, what is it?" Jennifer asked.

"It's a biological weapon!"

"That's probably why everyone went berserk and started changing," June added, "it got into the water supply."

"What are the symptoms?" April asked.

Agent R really needed medical attention, but knew he wasn't going to get off that easy. "Its starts of like any other sickness, like the flu. Then there's schizophrenia, hysteria, the urge to hurt or kill something, and then transformation. Ya'll experienced that at the church I believe?"

"You were there?" Jennifer asked.

"Better than that," Erica said, "he was the one shooting at us and almost burned us to death inside."

"You son of a bitch!" Jennifer screamed in rage and was about to scratch his eyeballs out but was held back by Erica. "You killed us!"

"Heh, I didn't create the damn thing honey," Agent R defended, "we tried to clean up our messes but before we could the damn thing spread like wildfire!"

"So why were you up on our doorstep?" June asked.

"When we heard on the news that there were people going crazy shooting up the place in a town that hardly gets any crime at all, we became suspicious. Then we heard that they were getting burned and shocked at the same time, but inside both establishments. Getting burned to death was one thing, but being electrocuted at the same time, come on?"

The four women listened in shock as Agent R told them the truth. The truth they really did not want to hear.

"How could you people do this?" April asked finding all these tragedies unbelievable. "I thought the RC was for helping the LGBT community? When did ya'll start making biological weapons of mass destruction and doing experiments on people?"

Agent R showed them a crooked, mischievous, grin. "There's a lot people don't know about us sweetie."

"That's it," Erica spoke ready to strike, "I'm gonna break the other arm!"

But Erica was held back by June. "Erica don't."

"Why not, the pompous bastard deserves it?"

"We've done enough killing for the whole night. It's time to give it a rest."

Erica gave Agent R a stern look that showed he got lucky, very lucky.

"Guys, I'm ready to go," April said.

"You better listen to your girlfriend," Agent R agreed, "the RC were giving strict orders if the place was not contained in 24 hours that they are going to sanitize the whole area."

"Sanitize?" Jennifer repeated questionably.

"In other words exterminate the town." Erica explained.

"No fucking way, the whole town!"

"I wish I could lift my arm up to tell you the time," Agent R continued, "but my guess is that you ladies or gentlemen, have about an hour before they start burning the place to the ground."

"How are they going to get away with that?" April asked already knowing the truth in the back of her mind. "I mean, a whole town?"

"Oh trust me young lady, they'll come up with someth'in. They always do."

Erica turned towards June. "Can I still fry him?"

June knew Erica was not being sarcastic like always, but she still stuck to her decision. "Let's go," June turned to Agent R who looked like he admitted his defeat, "no use wasting all your energy on this one. He's not worth it. Besides, he doesn't look like he is going to make it very far anyway."

Erica looked down at the injured Agent R and back at June with a frown. Maybe June was right. She rather use her powers on something bigger anyway.

As the four women walked back to the car they didn't notice Agent R reaching down to his ankle and unsnapped his gun holster taking out his 38. and pointing it right at Erica. If he was going to die he was not dying alone. He be damned if he gave these bitches the satisfaction of living their lives while his ended. "Fuck you she-he looking dyke bitches!"

But before he pulled the trigger, Erica reached into her pocket and pulled out a switch blade. She released her inner power of electricity allowing it to surround the sharp, silver, steel. She turned and threw the knife at Agent R.

The sight of the blade swirling in the air with electricity surrounding it like an electrical ball was a beautiful sight. It hit Agent R right in the chest.

But it didn't stop there. The electricity that the blade absorbed shocked Agent R at the same time causing him to convulse and shake uncontrollably. The gun was still in his hand but the power of being electrocuted kept him from releasing the gun and pulling the trigger. The blade hit his heart but the electricity that the blade came with caused his heart to explode.

Agent R fell back against the destroyed SUV and slumped down on the ground with the 38. to his side. He was dead.

Erica turned to June. "On second thought."

"The fuck," June cried in shock. She did not see that one coming, "where did you get that?"

"Bought it," Erica confessed, "at a gun shop while you were at church one day. Good thing huh?"

June looked at the dead Agent and rolled her eyes.

April had her mouth covered in disgust and shock. Even though Agent R was going to kill them, the whole scene was a horrible way to die.

"Can we pleased get the fuck out of here," Jennifer asked having enough excitement for one day, "please?"

Chapter 41:

Watching The Fireworks